• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Tonight we'll start phase one, the sound." Alex says "Once everyone's asleep we need the sound of metal being dragged across from the direction of the path." he explains and looks at Atreus "Loud enough for the students to hear, but not too loud.

Atreus stretched."Yeah him, I know." He waved a hand like he didn't need to be told what to do."I am hungry though, what's our next meal?" He questioned him.

"Lunch." Alex says and he stares at John's tent before whispering to "Make it look like it's something else." before walking off towards the main area of the camp to look for snacks.

Atreus followed after him."Huh? Okay..." He waves his hand and makes it appear like a pile of dirt before going with him."Lunch." He licks his lips, he could go for some.

"Well they have snacks for now." Alex says and he gives Atreus a smile "Maybe not everyone's ready for lunch yet."

Atreus goes through the snacks they had."You mean I can't just have lunch?" He questions him, he grabs one of those bag of chips for himself.

"Nope." Alex says "Sort of camping tradition to have lunch and dinner with everyone else." he explains grabbing a snack and a water bottle, handle the bottle to Atreus "Go bring that to Victoria, if you can get through the crowd of guys watching that is. But let them watch, they think Victoria's weak for using a cane on bad days."

Atreus takes the bottle."No I won't let guys watch Victoria." He squeezes the bottle."I'd rather just shoo them away and go be her audience." He tells him.

"She's kicking the ass of the martial arts club presidents." Alex says, dragging Atreus over to watch, watching the sorcerer circle the guy, not a bruise on her.

"Oh hey guys." Victoria says spotting the two "This guy here was complaining that my footwork was all wrong, told him to prove it to me. Also warned him I was taught a bit different." she explains.

Atreus gave an 'ugh' when he drags him over to the sparring."Can you not do that?" He mumbled and munched on some chips before tossing the bottle at Victoria to take it."People have different ways of fighting or techniques." He tells her.

"Yes, but this guys was complaining about my footwork." Victoria points out "He also claimed I would never beat him with my weak leg." she says, catching the bottle and she puts it down before sidestepping an attack and tossing the guy over her shoulder.

Atreus folds his arms."Trying to prove something to me or him?" He points to the kid she was kicking the butt of, he himself has had some training from his mom and dad to defend himself and not always rely on his magic to defend himself.

"Him." Victoria says and she grins, crossing her arms "Who's next?" she asks, glancing at the martial arts club members, who all look a bit pale "What? You were talking so nice about me when we had that last gym lesson." she says.

Alex sweatdrops, well it was true that they had said less the nice things about the girl, he glances at Atreus, wondering what he's going to do.

"well , this is a lot more boring than i thought" john says gowing next to his , tent? , it looks a lot more dirty that most tents , he just sits on the ground waiting for something to happen.

Last edited:
Atreus glanced at the other kids before turning to Victoria."Have they been being rude? You should've let me know I could've given them the beat down..." He felt like he was being a bad boyfriend if he didn't know about this fo stand up for her, he had messed with someone talking mean about her before though by tying their laces together and tripping them, he stands up to walk over to her.

Thalia walks by, not alot of people dared to spar with her with it came to those kids."It's camp, find something to do or be bored as you were saying." She tells him.

"Atreus I can handle myself, but I appreciate the thought." Victoria says drinking some water and she lightly kicks the guy on the ground "I didn't throw you that hard, that was nothing.". Stephen shakes his head, he really should step in as a doctor, but... he also knows they won't stop otherwise.

Alex walks off and wanders around for a bit, coming across John and Thalia "Yo, what are you guys up to? Can't be more interesting the Atreus getting defensive over Victoria after she beat the martial arts club president."

Atreus walks over to her."But Victoria, I should be defending you." He glanced down at the guy on the ground to step over him."You shouldn't push yourself either doing this." He says quietly.

Thalia folds her arms."What're you guys doing? Don't associate me eith him." She warned him."How is the kis the martial arts president if he gets beat by her so easily and whats going on with my cousin?" She questioned him.

"Oh right, Victoria was sparring with her father when the guy butted in saying her footwork was terrible and she'd never beat anyone like that. So she told him to come and proof it." Alex explains "Atreus just found out they've been less then nice about her because of her leg and the fact she needs a cane."

"Sorry." Victoria says rubbing the back of her head and she says "Didn't want to bother you with it.", she pulls the guy up and tosses his to his friends "Next time you can have your fun."

Atreus was temtped to go after them himself but he doubt Victoria would like him doing that."Just let me know okay? I'd like to know these things just like I'd tell you." He assures her.

Thalia gets the rest of the wood in the pile."Huh, that's good of him though I would say and I doubt he underestimates Victoria either." She smiled."Think you can spar with an Asgardian?" She asks him.

"I'll pass." Alex says "Besides, my expertise doesn't lie in my strenght." he adds with a smile "Come on, let's leave John to his misery." he says and heads back to the fire.

"Alright." Victoria says and she grins at him "But let's be honest, they do need a beating like that sometimes." she points out, the guy was still on the ground.

Atreus smiled at her grin."Oh I know he deserved it, well I'll take your word for it." He let out a small laugh before taking her off to the side to explain the plan and what they has found.

Thalia laughing at his reaction."Oh? Don't blame you there." She snickers, she had Valkyrie training too with the other Valkyries,, she does follow after him.

"dO sOmeTHing , you have to be kidding me ,i try to be nice and people treat me like dirt , i act like an ass and i get in fights with asgardians , the hell is wrong with this place " john says standing up and " guess ill just go for a walk , maybe the woods are friendlier than this." he thinks to himself.

Victoria nods slightly "That might work, if we use that." she says drinking some more water "But now I want to see this place." she adds.

Alex laughs at John "Lesson one: don't be an ass at all, lesson two: try harder on the being nice thing." he says. He hums a song and he half expects John to blow up on him, but he can take the speedster if needed.

"yeah fuck you too alex" the speedster says walking away. when he's in a far enough place he turns around and punches a tree in anger denting it. " that lousy mouthed dumb archer , ill show him , I'LL SHOW HIM" he punches the tree again, it begins falling but he gets underneath it and groans holding it on his shoulderbefore letting go "that could have made a lott of noise , and it would have given those bastards another thing to mock me with "

Atreus points towards the forest."You want to go there now? We could go for a walk but let's make sure we're in time for lunch when we get back here." He tells her.

Thalia sighed."Boys I swear." She cracked some of her knuckles at the boys taunting eachother and drags Alexander off eith her,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back