• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Many Will Fall [OOC Chat]

Ravenheart Ravenheart

Great, cause I just posted :P Also, did you see my previous post? About using the roll20 dice system?

I did. I want to use it, but I think we'll hold off for now until a few of our more inexperienced players get more settled. I've gotten a few messages asking for some patience, so I am taking mechanical progression slow in that respect.

I did. I want to use it, but I think we'll hold off for now until a few of our more inexperienced players get more settled. I've gotten a few messages asking for some patience, so I am taking mechanical progression slow in that respect.

Ah, that sounds fair.

Äsrï룣 Äsrï룣 Welcome to the crew! You've been approved and can make your first post! You will be entering after we've started, obviously, but only a single round of posting has gone by so you haven't missed really anything. Just follow the posting guidelines and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Äsrï룣 Äsrï룣 Welcome to the crew! You've been approved and can make your first post! You will be entering after we've started, obviously, but only a single round of posting has gone by so you haven't missed really anything. Just follow the posting guidelines and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Oh wow awesome! Thank you so much! :)

Ravenheart Ravenheart just confirming, we can use skills during battle phase right? Like, for example, I can use my Acrobatic skill to vault off another player's shoulders, allowing me to launch my character into the air and thus placing myself into the opponent's vulnerable backside without using any skills?

Ravenheart Ravenheart just confirming, we can use skills during battle phase right? Like, for example, I can use my Acrobatic skill to vault off another player's shoulders, allowing me to launch my character into the air and thus placing myself into the opponent's vulnerable backside without using any skills?

You can use acrobatics in that fashion, but to do damage, you'd need to use your Acrobatic Strike.

My apologies for my delay. Finals week this coming week so I've been under some pressure. The next weekend and the weeks after in summer will be much easier.

Alas, I will kick off the 4th round today and things will be changing. Where all the enemies moved as one each round, this will no longer be the case, and I will be posting several times varying for the number of NPC acting in the scene. NPCs will not act every round and it should be up to the players to track which ones are moving. In each post I will mark which ones are moving by their position, just as I have you do in your headers. This is how the combat shall progress. Some NPCs in the future may be able to move multiple times in a single turn. As such, the best way to treat a the transition from round to round is those moments where you are aloud to exchange breaths.

Now in that same vein, I'll transition rounds a bit more... hastened. Every 2-3 days a new round will begin. If you post within that time frame, you're clear. If you don't, then you might not be able to try and block that NPC from landing a critical strike on your neck with a broadsword.

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Asteraflora Asteraflora
Äsrï룣 Äsrï룣
T Thelrus
T TuxedoSquid
Detective Rascal Detective Rascal
DrHuggies DrHuggies
Raziel Raziel

DrHuggies DrHuggies You can hit your target from there, but I would ask to put a little more description. What Karnios' thought process? (This helps me plan follow ups and such. Y'know, to keep things interesting.) Once you make the edits, I'll post the results.

Last edited:
Finals are this week for me too. I'm sorry I havent been very active, I've been studying hardcore and writing papers. Super stressful.

I'm currently at school so I will reply whenever I'm able, and I'm still getting into the swing of things so I will reply whenever *and as best* as I'm able so PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME.

Thanks for the understanding!

Finals are this week for me too. I'm sorry I havent been very active, I've been studying hardcore and writing papers. Super stressful.

I'm currently at school so I will reply whenever I'm able, and I'm still getting into the swing of things so I will reply whenever *and as best* as I'm able so PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME.

Thanks for the understanding!

No worries! As I said earlier, I am in finals week as well, so don't sweat.

Bare with me. Haven't had the time to get to a computer and I'm trying really hard to make time. If it needs to happen, Asriel can get smacked by skrimisher until I can reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back