• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Many Will Fall [OOC Chat]

Sorcerer looks like complete dogturd compared to the others.

The Sorcerer class is supposed to focus around the darkest of magics - shadow, chaos, and death. I would highly recommend, for everyone, not to judge each class purely off of the abilities and traits presented currently. There is a lot more to come for each of them.

Also, don't be afraid to pick a class that has been selected if that is your desire.

I don't think so, I think it's on par with the Wizard class really.
Wizard profits light forms of crowd control, which looks like it will ramp up. Ice is probably gonna be savage
The Sorcerer class is supposed to focus around the darkest of magics - shadow, chaos, and death. I would highly recommend, for everyone, not to judge each class purely off of the abilities and traits presented currently. There is a lot more to come for each of them.

Also, don't be afraid to pick a class that has been selected if that is your desire.
Sorcerer's only real blessing is its lack of cd and chaining multiple shadow bolts can hit for a lot of damage. But compared to the rouge who can stealth instantly and crit him? What's the point of being a sorcerer unless its a mage battery?

Which we don't know because it's a generic class that just spams weak bolts as of now.

Personally this just isn't what I expected it to be. I'll probably just pull out so it doesn't hold y'all up. but thanks for answering my questions.

Let the games begin!

As previously stated, if you're character sheet has been given a "like," then you are free to post on the In-Character thread. If you have not received a "like" then no worries, I would only you ask you to make haste on completing your character's profile.

DrHuggies DrHuggies I'd probably add how you're player is adjusting to the new body and such. Considering you just entered a world in which your mind is trapped in indefinitely.

So we're just going to go right into the fight and not meet each other? I guess we'll have to make friendships on the battlefield then.

Also does the map get updated every round or do we have to do that and monitor everyone ourselves?

The latter. I wasn't able to find a program that I could easily edit the map with (in character placement sense, that is) without spending money.

Edit* If I do find one that I can either afford (which wont be till summer) or if someone knows a program that I can look into, I'll be happy to take those routes as well to solve this.

Gosh, my only recommendation would maybe be roll20, and just screenshot the maps for us every time something makes a move and just keep updating that map tab in the IC thread. That, or make something from scratch in like paint.net and update the map each time someone moves.

Gosh, my only recommendation would maybe be roll20, and just screenshot the maps for us every time something makes a move and just keep updating that map tab in the IC thread. That, or make something from scratch in like paint.net and update the map each time someone moves.
Doesn't have to be special, literally coloured splodges with a key for who's who would be all we need

I'll check out roll20 and see what I can do there!

Doesn't have to be special, literally coloured splodges with a key for who's who would be all we need

I tried with paint and I might use it if I'm getting desperate. Either way, a more detailed map will be coming soon.

Yeah! I'm pretty sure you could find just a good ole hexagon or square grid map, and draw where walls are and dots for everyone in paint.net (Which is free!) and we'd be able to understand it. I think the only real problem would be updating the map whenever someone does something. That could get really annoying, especially if like we all post within like 2 hours and Ravenheart has to keep updating that map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back