• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Many Will Fall [OOC Chat]

Tomorrow night, I will be posting the next round. I'm currently traveling between states on my way home from school for the summer, hence the delay. Once I am home, I'll be regularly active again!

Tomorrow night, I will be posting the next round. I'm currently traveling between states on my way home from school for the summer, hence the delay. Once I am home, I'll be regularly active again!
I still have yet to respond to this one, but I kinda think this one works becausr my character hasn't really engaged into anything yet. Got a WHOLE lot of stuff going on and I'm really sorry I haven't responded.. :(

I still have yet to respond to this one, but I kinda think this one works becausr my character hasn't really engaged into anything yet. Got a WHOLE lot of stuff going on and I'm really sorry I haven't responded.. :(

Don't fret, thanks for keeping me updated! At least I know you're still attentive. If you can't post this round, it's not the end of the world, just take into consideration what I said before :)

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Detective Rascal Detective Rascal

Are you both still with us? It's been two fairly long rounds and I've seen nothing from you two. Not even status updates.

Ravenheart Ravenheart I'm gonna be honest at the start of the quick-set rounds there was nothing for me to do, so there was no point in me posting. And no one has mentioned me yet for healing, so I'm just waiting till I'm needed.

Oh yeah, there isn't much use for a Cleric at the start of a battle. Ironically, they are going to be godsends in a life or death game :P

Is everyone automatically in a party to begin with, because healer classes are generally incapable of getting exp early on, and we need to buff our healers up!

Ravenheart Ravenheart

Don't fret, thanks for keeping me updated! At least I know you're still attentive. If you can't post this round, it's not the end of the world, just take into consideration what I said before :)

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Detective Rascal Detective Rascal

Are you both still with us? It's been two fairly long rounds and I've seen nothing from you two. Not even status updates.
I always take into consideration what you say. It's extremely important to.

Ravenheart Ravenheart I'm gonna be honest at the start of the quick-set rounds there was nothing for me to do, so there was no point in me posting. And no one has mentioned me yet for healing, so I'm just waiting till I'm needed.

Fair point, though I just wanted to be sure I didn't lose you, haha. Though I think your services might be required here shortly.

Oh yeah, there isn't much use for a Cleric at the start of a battle. Ironically, they are going to be godsends in a life or death game :P

Is everyone automatically in a party to begin with, because healer classes are generally incapable of getting exp early on, and we need to buff our healers up!

Ravenheart Ravenheart

Yes, XP will be granted to all allied members in the vicinity of the kill (such as this arena).

Äsrï룣 Äsrï룣 Before I can give a response to your action, I'd like you to fix up a couple of things. One, casting a spell and striking with your staff would be two actions and each round only permits one action. In that case, I'd ask to pick one. Now two, should you choose your spell, describe what that would feel like to channel frost energy through your physical body.

Sorry for my delay! I like what you all have done so far and we only need a couple more people to post before Round 7.

A Amwvufkwbqobd9 Before the new batch of enemies arrive, I'll accept your character sheet and you can join in the action (you'll spawn in at L-2). For all intents and purposes, welcome aboard!

Getting used to this stuff is hard. I can't exactly do much because I'm pretty worthless. Blah. I'm sad reading it. I feel like I'm dragging the team down..

So, unfortunately do to academics, our Cleric has been removed from the equation. I'll allow one person, and one person only, to change their class (either their talents or their class overall) to match a support. First person to volunteer will get priority. I'm going to make some changes to some of the classes to support this endeavor.

Now that the combat phase has concluded, you may post as freely as you'd like! No "round" system for civil posting.

I updated the Monk class traits. Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire and A Amwvufkwbqobd9 if either of you want to change your traits or abilities to a supportive role, you are encouraged, but it isn't mandatory. Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire you'll notice I changed your trait a little bit. It's the same premise as what it was, but a guaranteed critical strike at level 1 (after seeing it in action) is a bit much to start with so I had to take it down a peg.

Ravenheart Ravenheart

That is fine, I myself thought it was quite powerful. I was surprised at how much damage it did so early on.

As for being a supportive role, I hadn't thought much of it. I considered something similar to a combat medic by taking Effuse when I can, but I wasn't going to focus on healing. I was more likely going to focus on emergency measures when the actual healers of the group aren't available. Definitely means I'll have to put extra points into Wisdom though.

Will there be any non class specific skills that we can pick up in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back