• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Many Will Fall [OOC Chat]

I did feel that was implied with your previous post.

Alright, now that the mechanics is out of the way, time for in-universe mechanics. How do the characters access their abilities as well as allot points? Do they have a specific stance to activate abilities, or do they have to actually call out the name of their attack to use it? In SAO, they used maneuvers to use their abilities, they would move into a particular position, and the game itself would fulfill the attack for them.

I fixed my character, now he will do eight damage. I had to forgo some wisdom, but he should still regen. Does mana increase naturally per level up?

Oh, how will we deal with character death? Is it a perma-death? Or do characters lose small memories each time they die and are resurrected? Log Horizon did that, every time they came back, they'd lose some memories. Nothing important, the name of a pet cat they had as a child, or the school they went to in elementary.

I did feel that was implied with your previous post.

Alright, now that the mechanics is out of the way, time for in-universe mechanics. How do the characters access their abilities as well as allot points? Do they have a specific stance to activate abilities, or do they have to actually call out the name of their attack to use it? In SAO, they used maneuvers to use their abilities, they would move into a particular position, and the game itself would fulfill the attack for them.

I fixed my character, now he will do eight damage. I had to forgo some wisdom, but he should still regen. Does mana increase naturally per level up?

Oh, how will we deal with character death? Is it a perma-death? Or do characters lose small memories each time they die and are resurrected? Log Horizon did that, every time they came back, they'd lose some memories. Nothing important, the name of a pet cat they had as a child, or the school they went to in elementary.

Maneuvers, but I didn't define them to allow you guys some flexibility with that. Don't call out the name "vocally," but say that you are "charging Chi Burst." That way I can for sure know what to calculate.

Death will depend on where you are! But death will always be a... possibility.

My bad. Thought people would have gotten it since I linked it in the Interest Check.

Note for next time! Still kinda getting back in the swing of things...
It's no big deal, but I dont watch threads that I post in. So I wouldn't have known this was up if I didn't check.

Hey just found this, so excited to start this with you guys. Just wondering if there's anything about my character I need to add or change?

Hey just found this, so excited to start this with you guys. Just wondering if there's anything about my character I need to add or change?

I think you're good for now! Once I gave it a "like," that's pretty much the approval of the character.

Gohan510 Gohan510 I like both of your characters, for sure, however I think I can only accept Ahri. My first reason is that I only want players to stick to one character for now (this is subject to change later). Second, all characters are meant to be human in this version of the game.

Send me a PM so we can talk about your character in greater detail. I definitely like where you were going with what you brought me!

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Gohan510 Gohan510 Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Detective Rascal Detective Rascal DrHuggies DrHuggies Asteraflora Asteraflora

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm planning on putting up the first In-Character post tomorrow at some point. If you haven't finished a character sheet yet, then please do so! Remember, once I have liked the post in the Character Information thread, then you are good to go.

I'm excited! I really like what I have seen from you all so far in your characters and look forward to where you will take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back