• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Many Will Fall [OOC Chat]

Ravenheart Ravenheart

That is fine, I myself thought it was quite powerful. I was surprised at how much damage it did so early on.

As for being a supportive role, I hadn't thought much of it. I considered something similar to a combat medic by taking Effuse when I can, but I wasn't going to focus on healing. I was more likely going to focus on emergency measures when the actual healers of the group aren't available. Definitely means I'll have to put extra points into Wisdom though.

Will there be any non class specific skills that we can pick up in the future?

If you find, identify, and know / learn how to use specific items, then yes. Unless you know medicine, in which case I will provide you with basic knowledge in a PM of medicinal recipes (like bandages and certain alchemist recipes).

If you find, identify, and know / learn how to use specific items, then yes. Unless you know medicine, in which case I will provide you with basic knowledge in a PM of medicinal recipes (like bandages and certain alchemist recipes).

Neat, I was reading a light novel recently about a virtual reality game and the main character got the skill "Combat Medic" which allowed him to apply bandages in battle instead of only being capable of doing it before or after battle.

The original Medic skill only allowed one to recover five hp per second, whereas the Combat Medic skill allowed one to regain twenty hp per second.

Of course, that game's level up system was crazy. A level ten player in the beginning of the game was already considered a top player :P

Neat, I was reading a light novel recently about a virtual reality game and the main character got the skill "Combat Medic" which allowed him to apply bandages in battle instead of only being capable of doing it before or after battle.

The original Medic skill only allowed one to recover five hp per second, whereas the Combat Medic skill allowed one to regain twenty hp per second.

Of course, that game's level up system was crazy. A level ten player in the beginning of the game was already considered a top player :P

Gotchya. Well the way Medicine here will work is that you have to gather the necessary supplies to make a bandage and then apply as so. You can do this during a combat scenario (if you have the supplies on hand). Right now everyone is good, but later, without a player with a healing spell, Medicine will come in handy.

Gotchya. Well the way Medicine here will work is that you have to gather the necessary supplies to make a bandage and then apply as so. You can do this during a combat scenario (if you have the supplies on hand). Right now everyone is good, but later, without a player with a healing spell, Medicine will come in handy.

That is true. Fortunately, it is a virtual reality game so there will be the potential of gaining healers later. I think it would be interesting having other people from other trials show up later.

I apologize! Family was in town for a couple days so I was a little swamped. The wiki was updated, but that's for your knowledge only, obviously. For your characters, I will relay information off of the wiki page and you can refer back to that wiki to remember that information if you so desire. Of course I'll link the wiki pages as proper when your characters have actually attempted to analyze those certain elements.

Also, if anyone wants to make any artwork for this game, it would be greatly appreciated by yours truly. I can't pay or anything and I wouldn't expect like Picasso-level stuff, but I think some rough visuals would be good to give an idea as to what things look like (we can talk individually about details and such). Just throwin' that out there!

Terrokar Terrokar Alright, you're approved, but wait until I "like" your character sheet. That'll give you the go-ahead to start posting.

Speaking of, we got a couple of inactive people so I will probably be dropping them pretty soon, but the rest of you are pretty close to the first "dungeon!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back