• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I say that for now, Hazel should take the cord, at least until it is charged up with a spell.

Who has need of the Bag of Holding? Gwen doesn't need it. How about Toun or Two Mornings? Do you guys have any need to pack cargo along?

Last I heard he had issues with internet connectivity over where he lives. I can only assume between that and daily life, things have been a bit overwhelming over there.

That's my best guess anyway. Hoping everything works out soon.

Indeed. I will hold his place for him, hoping he comes back soon.

Yes, I'm ready to move on. As for the Bag of Holding, I think we should keep hold of it just in case.

I shall take the offer!

I would like to learn Flight of the Brilliant Raptor.

Also, perhaps Unslakable Thirst of the Devil-Maw, to give something for Mr. Snuffleupagus. Or, alternatively, I am willing to learn a spell of Raksi's choice, that she thinks would be wise to learn.

Also also! I think this would be a good time to use my Lunar XP, to learn 2 specialties. Geomancy and Demonology.

So all the while, she is weaving spells with her shadow while reading books, while listening to instructional lectures from Raksi. All the while during a magic-fu training montage.

All of which would leave her more drained than Toun once those two gals get done with him.
I will not make you take on a spell of my choosing, since Hazel is your character and not my creation. Go ahead and add the two spells to your sheet, along with the Specialties.

Also for Psychie Psychie , jaydude jaydude and Rykon Rykon . I don't have a problem with characters getting involved with a sexual encounter with one another, just so long as you remember the site's posting rules for adult content. I don't want anyone getting banned for inappropriate posts.

I will not make you take on a spell of my choosing, since Hazel is your character and not my creation. Go ahead and add the two spells to your sheet, along with the Specialties.

Also for Psychie Psychie , jaydude jaydude and Rykon Rykon . I don't have a problem with characters getting involved with a sexual encounter with one another, just so long as you remember the site's posting rules for adult content. I don't want anyone getting banned for inappropriate posts.
Aye aye! In that case, upon further thought, I think I will take summon elemental instead. Unless with summon demon we can interrogate folk in Malfeas. Which might be more useful, though she isnt found of demons.

Would geomancy and Demonology specialties go better in occult or lore skill?

Alrighty! I'll start putting those in. And will go with first circle demons. As given what we are dealing with, it could be more useful.

No worries. I know the rules of this site.

EDIT: I took the liberty of skipping ahead to after the sexual encounter. Besides the site rules, I didn't feel like writing a series of posts with nothing but erotic actions. I hope no-one minds.

Last edited:
Likewise. I'm familiar with the rules and have no problem skipping forward. I'd prefer no one got banned.

Sherwood Sherwood Would you like me to write the end of her training and imply what happened? Cause I can play it up! Or do you want to post?

Lol not pressing, just not sure if you waiting on me to post.

Sherwood Sherwood Would you like me to write the end of her training and imply what happened? Cause I can play it up! Or do you want to post?

Lol not pressing, just not sure if you waiting on me to post.
Go ahead. I love the quality of your posts, and will enjoy whatever you come up with.

Once that is done, we will just need to wrap up the scene between Two Mornings and Rocky, and that next IC post is coming up soon from me.

Oh, how many times did Two Mornings notice slaves when Rocky was showing her the city? I need to roll limit for those, since she did nothing about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back