• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
BRB, Rejiggering Two Mornings.

Edit: Rejiggered. Now I just need to consider how to spend my XP.

Last edited:
I shall spend 8xp on Divine Predator Strike, it will take 3 days to train. I shall reserve 2xp and 6 Lunar XP for later purchases.

Forgot I dropped most of the Strength charms on my intended build path in the midst of making room for Deadly Beastman Transformation.

Working on adding them back to the list, though I'm tempted to invest short-term XP into more health levels. Toun's doing fairly well as a tank for my liking, might as well make it work even better for the future.

I still need to get with Sherwood Sherwood as well about naming Toun's artifacts and writing evocations, but as always, there's always another thing to draw my attention elsewhere.

I cant quite work in it yet. But going to a small changing around of rearranging some dots to have some in presence or performance. And may switch my charisma and manipulation stat.

Not sure what all I will purchase yet. Might get the quicksilver changing face charm or Needle Quill Technique to work in the quick reload path.(need to purchase it a second time then get bombardier spittle alchemy).

I also think I may buy an occult or lore specialty for Geomancy.

Went a little overboard on XP plans... but the wishlist is updated along with Attribute, Ability, Specialty, and Merit goals based on what I see the character eventually getting into. Should be listed by anticipated priority for those categories.

Have been a bit busy at work coming off the weekend, hence my inactivity. Will start catching up on things tomorrow.

Sherwood Sherwood Judging from what Hazel has examined or knows about such things.

Is the power of regeneration coming from the manse or the hearthstone or both? In such that, what would happen if the hearthstone was taken. As well, would Hazel have been able to decipher what the purpose of the manse was?

The manse is effectively a level 5+ one, generating a plus-sized Gem Of Incomparable Wellness. As such, the healing factor is coming from the manse and not the stone, and if the stone was ever taken from the manse by an attuned wielder, the effects of the Gemstone would then be transferred to the owner of the stone. Problem is, the hearthstone is the size of a basketball, so it will be a little awkward to carry about.

As far as the purpose of the manse, who can say?

The manse is effectively a level 5+ one, generating a plus-sized Gem Of Incomparable Wellness. As such, the healing factor is coming from the manse and not the stone, and if the stone was ever taken from the manse by an attuned wielder, the effects of the Gemstone would then be transferred to the owner of the stone. Problem is, the hearthstone is the size of a basketball, so it will be a little awkward to carry about.

As far as the purpose of the manse, who can say?

Sweet! So your saying, if one of us wants to walk around looking like Flava Flav then we could use the hearthstone of super wellness.

Would it be possible to gain knowledge on the manse with a roll?

While I havent done so yet, I was planning on getting a geomancy specialty for occult or lore.

Sweet! So your saying, if one of us wants to walk around looking like Flava Flav then we could use the hearthstone of super wellness.

Would it be possible to gain knowledge on the manse with a roll?

While I havent done so yet, I was planning on getting a geomancy specialty for occult or lore.
It is possible, but you will have a major level of difficulty to try and figure out anything about the manse in any short amount of time.

It is possible, but you will have a major level of difficulty to try and figure out anything about the manse in any short amount of time.
You cant succeed if you dont try!

After I finish adjusting my CS.

How many extra dice can be given to a roll? I think I read something about a cap. Is it no more than 5 dice added through charms?

You cant succeed if you dont try!

After I finish adjusting my CS.

How many extra dice can be given to a roll? I think I read something about a cap. Is it no more than 5 dice added through charms?
5 through Charm Excellencies yes to a max of your Attribute, but you can still add more through other Charms, stunts, Specialties, and stuff like that.

CS rework

Switched Manipulation and Charisma Attribute

Moved dot 4 Larceny to Dot 4 lore.

Took 1 from medicine and survival for 2 dots in performance.

I feel this matches her a bit more the way I've been playing her.

Hazel definitely snatching the cord.

She would also snatch the bag, if no one else takes it. Shes greedy like that.

My only thought is that if someone other than Hazel takes the Sorcery Capturing Cord, she could load it with a spell like Obsidian Butterflies, and the other person would then be able to unleash it on a target.

But if Hazel keeps it, she can fire off her spell to raze a target(s) with a quick action instead of having to spend a couple of rounds building up motes.

Up to you guys. I can see the merits of both arguments, but I'm just the storyteller, and I'm ready to get you guys off to Raksi's place to advance the story!

Well I don't mind not having the cord! Someone just needs to claim it. Also the cord doesn't needatonement, so we can easily pass it around.

Hazels greedy eyes are also on the hearthstone. Like a portable doctor! And with hidden windows cloak. Hazel and gwen could store it without being inconvenience by its size and use its bonus.(maybe,)

It would also make a nice trinket for giant Touns collar.

I just work here, but I must admit, the image of the giant Toun with a sparkly jewel on a collar charging into combat is quite amusing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back