• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well if we do head straight back, he can join us after we have the shawl.

Narratively, I don't know what difference that will make in terms of his mastery of Sorcery.

3E's Solar Circle Sorcery is a lot more difficult to achieve then 2E, if only due to how raising essence works.

I mean, OOC I mostly want him as a prop to roleplay off of. But he's a lore supernal, and that's potentially very useful against fae.

Yeah, having a Solar along wouldn't hurt. Especially if we're likely to run into trouble on the way to the tomb.

Sure. Lets add a Solar to babysit. He can help be a teacher for those spells that Hazel wants to keep on learning.

As I said, its up to you. I just need to know how much work I need to put into Rocky to get him up to speed.

I'm just debating on what Essence level to put him at, be it 2 or 3. If I go with 3, he can have access to a few Celestial Circle spells, but that might make him too powerful compared to the rest of the characters. I don't want him to overshadow the PCs.

I'm just debating on what Essence level to put him at, be it 2 or 3. If I go with 3, he can have access to a few Celestial Circle spells, but that might make him too powerful compared to the rest of the characters. I don't want him to overshadow the PCs.

I was going to ask if he should be E1 or E2. I didn't even think E3 would be on the table.

Our characters are pretty damn strong, even against Solars. E2 seems fine to me. Sorcery is the same for everyone until E3 and E5 anyways.

Even still, Solars are more geared to filling a niche than the broad power we've got access to. I don't see it being a problem or overshadowing anyone's talents that we have on hand. Especially with Hazel's focus on Thaumaturgy. Very few characters I've seen have even taken it, much less made good use of it.

Toun as a character doesn't object either. It gives him, and the rest of the circle, a chance to see if Rocky is trustworthy away from Raksi.

As a player im perfectly okay with it! Hazel will protest, however. Lol and I'm okay with that too.

Also! Thaumaturgy was less of a focus. And more of I just happened to get most all of them cause I had a charm for that. I would not say she does not focus on magic though. But divining can be pretty useful still.

Also! Sherwood Sherwood What is the essence recovery from the 5 dot manse? If it was possible for Hazel to have taken such a thing.

Also! @Sherwood What is the essence recovery from the 5 dot manse? If it was possible for Hazel to have taken such a thing.
Off of the top of my head, I am thinking it is an additional 4m per hour, but I'll have to double check that.

For a 4 dot manse it is 4m per hour. But you did label it as a 5 dot manse

In 3e manses are either 3 or 5 dots. The 3 dot gives you both a 2 dot demense and a 2 dot hearthstone, and the 5 dot manse gives you a 4 dot demense and a 4 dot hearthstone.

I'm going to note that I did not envision Rocky as an accomplished sorcerer. He's capable enough, but he only learned it because Raksi told him to. Left to his own devices he'd be speccing hard into lore's education tree.

I dont quite see him as an accomplished sorcerer either lol. But he can get to solar circle sorcery and we can not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back