• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood

How would you like me to describe the artifact in my CS? I will be saying its summoning abilities and attunement cost.

Also! What does it look like?

Is banishing a ritual? Can elementals be banished too?

When summoning things of a higher circle, especially Third, would I follow the rules of the Solar circle spell, or would it be different given I'm a Lunar?
The Shawl of the Lunar Priestess is not armor, and does not provide any physical protection. For what it does, the Shawl is a very simple thing to look at, even if it is pretty. It is a silvery-white material, made to sit across your shoulders like a large scarf.

The Summoning and Banishing works just as the various spells of the same name. Even though you are not capable of casting Solar Circle spells, it grants you the ability to summon and banish demons of the Third Circle, or scads of First and even Second Circle demons.

Cool beans! I shall add that in. And I like scarves, a lovely fashion statement. Dont have to get rid of the cool cloak either.

D. Rex D. Rex
Just thought of something Hazel might be able to do that the others aren't necessarily aware of.

You've looked at the workings system right?

1573534277457.png

The categories include: Complimentary Abilities, Complementary Spells, Cooperation, Extra Time, Exotic Components, Sorcerous Infrastructure.

It occurred to me that if Hazel wanted to attempt a working to create a long-term seal, the Shawl should certainly be considered a potent "Means" for putting it in place. Naturally, a working of that scale would be of a Solar level, so every advantage at hand would be needed for re-writing the laws of the universe to prevent future summonings of certain entities or perhaps by certain entities. Such as non-Celestial Exalted attempting to summon a demon of the second circle or higher would face fiercer opposition, or the time in which the spirit can exist in creation is reduced to a month, etc.

Food for thought anyhow. I'm sure you can come up with a creative method to make dangerous summonings more... interesting.

I would have to type it up, since it is all done in pen and paper on my desk.

Sherwood Sherwood

During my next turn, would I be able to start a spell and reload using this charm?

Shadow-Hands Invocation
Cost: 2m; Mins: Intelligence 4, Essence 2
Type: Reflexive
Keywords: None
Duration: One turn
Prerequisite Charms: Cloaked in Moonfire
The Lunar’s shadow moves independently, weaving sorcery in her stead as she attends to other matters. She flurries a Shape Sorcery action with a nonattack action, reducing the penalty on both rolls by one.

Hey D. Rex D. Rex Did you ever load up the Sorcery Capturing Cord with a spell? You could fire it off without having to spend the time to build up your Sorcerers Motes.

I'll have my post out later today, once I finish work.

One thing I'd like to know in advance is, would I be able to turn into a scorpion and crawl through the monster's mouth, so that I can attack its internal organs?

I'll have my post out later today, once I finish work.

One thing I'd like to know in advance is, would I be able to turn into a scorpion and crawl through the monster's mouth, so that I can attack its internal organs?
I will say no to that. Nice idea, though.

Not if they are Legendary sized. That's the main benefit of the merit. You can't be crashed by smaller creatures.

Speaking of, Sherwood Sherwood , can you clarify which size classification these things count as? Gigantic or Legendary?

Am I starting my turn in close range of 3 non trivial enemies?

Edit: Also, Rocky seems to have disappeared from the initiative list.

Last edited:
Just Gigantic.
Ah. In terms of merits, the only ones I've seen related to sized are I think minuscule (or w.e name ot is for insects), tiny, normal, giant, and legendary.

Fwiw, Giant apparently means they just have an extra health level if I recall correctly.

I had initially assumed I was now in the same category when trying to picture stunts. I'll have to keep that in mind going forward.

Sherwood Sherwood

Am I starting my turn in close range of 3 non trivial enemies?

Edit: Also, Rocky seems to have disappeared from the initiative list.
Yes, you are within melee range, and I'll double check Rocky's position on the chart. His spell is due to go off shorty.

Sherwood Sherwood , is it too late to declare use of one of the Full Moon Anima Powers?

Once per day, when he lands a decisive attack that resets his Initiative, he may pay ten motes and one Willpower to roll Join Battle with (highest physical Attribute) non-Charm dice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back