• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

stcrgczing

hey bimbos himbos and thimbos !

i'm star, and i'm still getting a hang of this site, but it has gotten to the point in which if i want to get better, i do need to have some people to write with. thus, why i'm here. and i'm hoping that one (or all) of you lovelies will be my knight in shining armor in fulfilling this quest. oof, that was a lot. let's get into this criteria.

i'm 21, so i would honestly only be comfortable writing with those 18+, and only writing muses that are 18+ as well. (though i am not against us doing flashback interactions that would have both of them being younger, but mainverse i do require them to be of age)

i write both male and female muses, and would more than be willing to play doubles if i was able to have one of each. i'm also lgbtqia+ friendly, and will gladly write any kind of ship. i've mostly done modern/realistic plots, but i have been dabbling a bit into historic (nothing complex by any means but it is fun!) and fantasy (again, low fantasy, head very much empty) as well. romance/angst are very fun, and i am open to doing darker plots as well. i don't have much experience writing canon characters, but the verse i primarily know are twilight, criminal minds, stranger things, vikings, and outer banks. that being said, i do have some limitations about the content in which i would play

- anime/animated characters aren't really my thing, if we wanted to do a human version (like sophie and howl from howls moving castle in a real life scenario) that would be fine by me.
- no anthro/animal muses either, just not something i've ever done and not something i myself would be comfortable writing.

as for schedule wise, as the post title suggests i am VERY relaxed and chill with activity. i work full time, and sometimes i just don't have the muse to sit down and write for hours straight after staring at a screen for hours already. for longer threads, such as literate paragraphs, i'm thinking 2-3 replies a week, but i'm always open to more or less depending on how we are feeling. if we wanted to do something on discord like a text or headcanon's, i am more than willing to give you my information and we can go from there! but this is definitely a very chill and for-fun kind of vibe.

that's all i really have to say, i hope it's not too much or not enough, i just wanted to set everything up and use this as something people could refer to in the future and just get the ball rolling on some interactions. i already have a starter in the 1x1 forum that i will post a link to here, and if you wanna check it out and reply please feel free to! again, if you have any questions or are interested, please don't hesitate to reply on here or send me a quick message and i'll reply when i can.

thanks for reading!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back