• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Redkorbi

Aspen ♡
Hello there! I am looking for some long-term roleplay partners.
I am a literate role player and will typically write a few paragraphs. Usually I will try and mirror my partners response length to match. So I try to put in as much as my partner.
A theme I always incorporate within my roleplays is romance. Other themes I like to incorporate is action, drama, fantasy, historical and supernatural.
Usually I like to craft plots with my partner so we are able to create something that we will both enjoy. However, I do have a few plots that I have written.
I play any gender of character and I am up for any pairing!

Plots:
Muse A was Muse B's old mentor. They helped train them to become a respectable angel. However, one day, Muse A turned Muse B from an immortal angel to a mortal human. This was usually only done in dire circumstances for missions or as a punishment. As a result, Muse B was not able to communicate with any angel. They were stuck. However, if a angel came down to earth in their temporary human form, they would be able to use their telepathy to try and manipulate them.
Muse B is currently an upcoming singer. They were gathering fame. Which obviously sparked Muse A's interest. Muse A was the only one who had the ability to turn Muse B back. Muse B was willing to do anything to get their old life back.

Muse A was an angel who was on a shift patrolling earth from demons and other celestial beings that may cause humans harm. There was a strict rule they were not allowed to interfere within affairs between humans. This is as upon contact with humans, it brings their awareness to celestial beings around them. Which in turn puts them in extreme danger. Muse B was walking around at night and went to cross the road. They hadn't been looking and a vehicle was coming full speed at them. Muse A watched this like they normally would. However, before Muse B was to be hit, Muse A pushed them out of the way.

Muse A and Muse B lived in a children's home together from a young age. They were practically inseparable. The children's home they lived in was poorly run and ran by terrible people. So they would always look out for one another. One day, Muse B up and left. They didn't say goodbye to Muse A. This broke their heart.
Now they are both adults, Muse A is trying to live their best life. However, it was hard to ignore Muse B's presence within the world. Muse B had become a famous musician in a band which infuriated Muse A. One day, Muse B reaches out to Muse A. Muse A is reluctant to talk to them. Eventually, they do so. It seems that things weren't exactly as picture perfect as they had thought it was for Muse B.

Muse A and Muse B used to be really good friends. That was until Muse B started to date their partner. They saw each other less and less until Muse B completely cut them off. No explanation was given. Muse A tried to get past it and started their career as a detective.
A couple years passed and Muse B's partner came to Muse A in a worried state. Muse B had gone missing and they didn't know who else to turn to. Muse A accepted the case and went to look for Muse B. When they found them, Muse B begged for them not to tell their partner. Muse B was in significant danger. By the description they gave Muse A, their partner matched the description of a very dangerous mafia boss.

Two Princess from different walks of live. One, Muse A, who is your typical princess. Stationary within a castle and kingdom. Another, Muse B, a pirate who is constantly on the move assisting her father lead their people.
Both of their lives differed heavily. Muse A was controlled by her father. Had little rights and had to I him. Everything she did was ladylike and she wasn't allowed to do things that risked her femininity. She knew little about the world due to the protection from her parents. Muse B would assist their father with murders and planning their moves. Image wasn't particularly important. So long as she appeared powerful, that's all that mattered. She was exposed to the brutality of the world. Both of these princesses knew nothing different from the lives that they lived.
However, both of their worlds were about to collide. Muse A and Muse B's fathers were due to discuss matters and attempt to settle their differences. Meaning they both would be exposed to one another. Both of them bond even though they were seemingly polar opposites. Things start to get deeper and deeper. Muse B could do as they pleased. In the pirate community, homosexuality wasn't seen as sinful. Whereas in Muse A's community, you could get murdered for homosexuality.
What happens if the word gets out about how the two are so close?

For romance plots, I ask that my roleplay partner is 17+ as I am 18 myself. However, I do not mind the age of my partner if it is a platonic roleplay.

Quick side note: I am currently in my last month of college. Therefore, I will have other things to do. I cannot be active all of the time. But I always try to reply once per day. I would rather write one detailed response every so often rather than rushed responses very quickly.

If any of this interest you, feel free to comment or message me so we can discuss more!
Hope everyone has a good day ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back