• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VyotteVylicious

I run with Wolves and walk with Lions
Hello there!

Let me start off by saying I'm VyotteVylicious or as many would call me Vy, and I am a 25-year-old writer looking for a partner or two that would be dedicated as I am when writing a story we enjoy (I do not do roleplay in PMs, only on the forum boards). I am a novella (my word count ranges from 1500 to 6000 words per post) writer who is in search for someone who also has the love for writing long detailed responses, who plays more than one character (one who also think that "main" characters are limiting and streamlines the creativity aspect), able to do multiple plots and subplots, world and lore build, and contribute to the roleplay as much as I would do.

I have no idea why I am in the mood for romance which is something I have never veered towards in most of my roleplays but lately I am favoring slow burn romance or just one thats difficult for both characters to attain.

Anyways, here are some ideas I would like to throw out there to see who is interested:

Fandom Idea Parings

Overwatch:

Baptiste and Sombra (my character): I was thinking since Baptiste worked with Talon before and the two we friends, we could start from there.

Widowmaker (my character) and Gerard: I have always been considering the thoughts to what if Gerard never actually died.

Lore Olympus:

Persephone and Hades: I was thinking not so much of following the story but coming up with our own. Modern-day action (John Wick style), fallen gods working of special intelligence agency or special ops.

The Gifted:

Following another group of mutants instead of using cannon characters, all original characters in the same setting.

Last edited:
Hello! Id love to discuss a plot idea with you if youre interested? We can create our own plot, build on the apocalyptic plot or even see what we can do in Fandoms.

Hey! I'm interested in doing your apocalypse idea or another original idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back