• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for: long term partner! in exchange for: awesome rp adventures :3!

fluffylilbee

i <3 knights
heya! im bee ꒰◍ᐡᴥᐡ◍꒱
apologies in advance if this ends up very long, but i do hope you'll stick around!

my name is bee! my pronouns are she/they, and i've been rping for a very, very long time ◍ᐡᐤᐡ◍, but i've taken about a years' break now and i've been wanting to get back into it!! now, onto my resume~

♡ i'm a fairly literate writer and i average a few sentences to 1-2 paragraphs, however i'm pretty flexible with this! i know that everyone has their own style that they're comfortable with, and i'm almost always willing to adapt to that ^__^ i will NEVER shame you for your grammar or spelling.

♡ i only do oc roleplays, and romance is a must for me (i'm a sucker for a good slow burn!) i love f/m pairings, but i will occasionally do f/f!! (i prefer female role and i’m very set on this, im sorry!!) i love angst, fluff, the whole shebang. of course, plot building outside of *just* romance is essential as well!

♡ i can reply multiple times a day, and i preferably want a partner who can do the same. i know this is difficult for most people, but i find it hard to keep interest in a rp that's moving very slowly, so i apologize for that! as i said before though, i'm very flexible, so there's always room to work something out (◠‿◠✿)

♡ i need to have solid chemistry with the person i'm rping with!! this is kind of odd on my part, but i think that if our personalities go well together the rp will be more fun and interesting!! i truly do believe that everyone has a perfect rp partner somewhere out there :3 that being said, sometimes two people dont work out, and thats ok! it's all part of the process :3

♡ piggybacking off of the last bullet, i love talking ooc! i like hearing about your day and your thoughts and ideas etc, and i always wanna make sure there is feedback back and forth. making playlists and moodboards off our rp and characters is something i think is very fun as well, if youre into that kinda thing !!

♡ i do require my partners to be 18+!! apologies, it’s just a personal preference ^^;;

some of my main interests/pairings are...
currently SUPER craving a knight x princess rp! pm if you’d be interested ^__^

☆ bad boy x good girl (a fav!)

☆ shy x outgoing

☆ monster x human

☆ forbidden lovers

☆ fantasy settings

☆ (some, very few) sci-fi settings

☆ modern fantasy settings

☆ high school/college settings

☆ any mix of these!!

...phew that was long! i learned coding just for this too hehe, but that's all for now! please pm if any of this sounds good to you, or if you have any questions or plot ideas! see ya!! (ᴗ’•ᴥ•`)~♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back