• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NoodleNumies

The One and Only
Introductions;
Hello, my name is Noodle, I am new to this site, but not to RPing! I am an adult, and therefore might have some adult themes, but nothing that violates RPNATION's rules. I am a manager at my job so at times it could be time consuming, however my goal is to post every day. I'm not very good at introducing myself, so if there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask ^^​

Requirements/ Rules;
  • 18+ for age (I'm not comfortable going into any romance with a minor, sorry)
  • Good with most genres (I am pretty familiar with most genres but am open to trying new stuff)
  • When it comes to romance, I am only comfortable with MxF, however I am very open to having a close partnership or friendship that can be MxM or FxF.​
  • I will try to post every day, and I expect you to do the same or tell me if we need to do otherwise. I've realized I cannot keep up with this, so I am going to start over with a guarantee once a week, however I will definitely try to do more.​
  • Min 2 paragraphs, although I value quality over quantity.​
  • Please also have a little OOC conversation, mostly about new plots we'd like to explore.​
  • Communication is key! You will NOT break my heart if you are not interested, please just tell me so I don't get too excited for your response.​
  • I'm fine with minimal gore or fighting, but I've never really explored to much into it.​
  • Might add more rules as I think of them!​
Plots;
I am literally open to almost anything, I personally have my own ideas that are only half baked, that I'd love if you helped me finish!
A few of my favorites;
  • Dystopian​
  • Magical/ Si-Fi​
  • Super powers/ Quirks​
  • Zombies​
  • Supernatural​
Things I'm okay with;
  • Any fandom I'm familiar with (I watch anime, cartoons, and most fantasy shows, but you just have to ask)
  • Detective or criminal​
  • Any DnD or Pathfinder related​
  • Animal worlds​
Things I will not do;
  • Most school plots,​
  • Warrior cats​
  • Any fandom I'm not familiar with (Although if you get me interested I just might)
  • Marvel (Sorry, just not interested)

Thank you for reading! You may post questions on this thread or DM me if you are interested in starting a story with me!​

Last edited:
I’m interested in writing with you! I’m not sure if you wrote primarily on rpn or elsewhere, but I’d love to plot something :3.

Absolutely! Ive been in places like ChickenSmoothie, Flight Rising, the Wolves RP games, and a few others. Do you have any ideas to share?
I’m interested in writing with you! I’m not sure if you wrote primarily on rpn or elsewhere, but I’d love to plot something :3.

I'm not very familiar** with any traditional names, but I do like stuff like Oran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Assassin Classroom, etc.
Reinydaze:
Hey there! what are some of the Animes you watch? Yona of the Dawn or Yu Yu Hakusho by any chance?

It's hard to say specific Fandoms I'm interested in, because there's so many! I like things like Fairy Tail, Undertale, Overwatch, Fallout, etc.
QueenoftheTojo93:
I am interested to writing with you. I would love to know what fandoms you are in.

Also, I promise to give you guys a proper response, but I won't have free time untill later tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'm interested either in new story or exploring something that's more Fandom if you prefer. Feel free to message me if you would like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back