• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long-Term Rp Partner's (MxM or FxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Hi~ I've been RPing around 10+ years now, I'd consider myself a semi-advanced to advanced RPer. I usually have posts between 300-700 words, or more. I am definitly a multiple paragraph person (3+ para). I would prefer my partner to be able to at least match my length post, I understand not being able to post like that all the time (I get writer's block and real life is a consistent issue). I tend to have my starter posts be very long, I get carried away... XD

The pairings I'm the most comfortable with are MxM and FxM. I would be the Female in FxM. As for 'position' in the relationship, for MxM I prefer both character's being Switch. Or not having a preffered stance.

I write in the 3rd person and only that style. I don't like RPing in 1st person at all, it just confuses me. >.< Oh, and all my rps need to end happy. XDDD Seriously.

{I am more than happy to give an rp example as well~}

Genre's I Rp~
Adventure
Drama/Hurt/Comfort
Family (When I say "Family", I mean a setting where either both or one of our characters has a child/ren and they meet and eventually become one family. Or where our characters are already married and adopting/having, etc.)
Medieval Fantasy
Romance (I have romance in all my rps)
Slice of life
Supernatural
College/Workplace
Crime (Assassin's are my main go-to)
Mystery (Love plots with experimentation and or supernatural elements)

============

Genre's I DO NOT Rp~
Fandoms (possibly open to certain worlds but never Canon character anything)
Horror
Gore
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Steampunk
Western
Sad Ending RPs

Last edited:
first of all, happy to find a fellow MDZS fan. Second of all, I’m interested! Would you like to move to PMs to chat and figure out what we’d like to do? I’ve got an idea for a crime/mystery rp

If you’re still open, I’d love to do a family rp!

Heya! I'm down and looking for some MxF Slice of Life action. Do you have any potential plots you're interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back