• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShadyToad101

Unlucky Member
Hello hello! You can call me Toad or Kat, up to you. I use she/her pronouns, and I am currently a sophomore in college. Given the nature of what I'm asking for I am only looking for 18+ RPers to avoid conflict. I am pretty good at matching my partner length-wise, but usually I usually write 1-3 paragraphs per response (depending on what we're doing). I am happy RPing any pairing with any gender. I'm also happy doing doubles.

As you can probably tell from the title, I'm a biiiig fan of darker RPs (within reason ofc). Here is a list of topics I like to explore:

• Kidnapping
  • Torture (I love it when these two go together)
  • Torture Recovery
  • Slavery (I am not okay with sexual topics, or slavery based on race)
  • Mute characters (I have a thing for them but I understand if this isn't your thing)

Pairings I Like (the bolded portion is the role I'd like to play, if there's no bolding, it means I'd be happy to play either role)

Kidnapper x Kidnapped (or tormenter x captive)
Scientist x Test subject (bonus points if it's in the SCP universe)
POW x Prison Captain/Scientist
Prisoner x Guard (think Shawshank Redemption)
Private x Sadistic Drill Sergeant
Student x Sadistic teacher (think the movie Whiplash)
Abused Foster Child x Stern but loving foster father

Personal Boundaries: I am not okay with any sexual content that breaks the rules of this forum, anything that involves the death of young children (I can elaborate on this if you want), or eye gore. I understand that this kind of RP is not everyone's cup of tea, and I promise you that if we do RP I will not cross any of your boundaries, and will happily respect any triggers you have.

Favorite Fandoms/Universes (I know it's not a lot)
  • SCP Universe
  • Boxboy AU (look it up if you don't know what it means).
~I am willing to discuss using other fandoms depending on your interests in the DMs.

So yeah! That's me, please DM me with any questions/concerns you have! Also keep in mind that I would love if comfort could take place after all these scenarios.

Last edited:
Hello hello! You can call me Toad or Kat, up to you. I use she/her pronouns, and I am currently a sophomore in college. Given the nature of what I'm asking for I am only looking for 18+ RPers to avoid conflict. I am pretty good at matching my partner length-wise, but usually I usually write 1-3 paragraphs per response (depending on what we're doing). I am happy RPing any pairing with any gender. I'm also happy doing doubles.

As you can probably tell from the title, I'm a biiiig fan of darker RPs (within reason ofc). Here is a list of topics I like to explore:

• Kidnapping
  • Torture (I love it when these two go together)
  • Torture Recovery
  • Slavery (I am not okay with sexual topics, or slavery based on race)
  • Mute characters (I have a thing for them but I understand if this isn't your thing)

Pairings I Like (the bolded portion is the role I'd like to play, if there's no bolding, it means I'd be happy to play either role)

Kidnapper x Kidnapped (or tormenter x captive)
Scientist x Test subject (bonus points if it's in the SCP universe)
POW x Prison Captain/Scientist
Prisoner x Guard (think Shawshank Redemption)
Private x Sadistic Drill Sergeant
Student x Sadistic teacher (think the movie Whiplash)
Abused Foster Child x Stern but loving foster father

Personal Boundaries: I am not okay with any sexual content that breaks the rules of this forum, anything that involves the death of young children (I can elaborate on this if you want), or eye gore. I understand that this kind of RP is not everyone's cup of tea, and I promise you that if we do RP I will not cross any of your boundaries, and will happily respect any triggers you have.

Favorite Fandoms/Universes (I know it's not a lot)
  • SCP Universe
  • Boxboy AU (look it up if you don't know what it means).
~I am willing to discuss using other fandoms depending on your interests in the DMs.

So yeah! That's me, please DM me with any questions/concerns you have! Also keep in mind that I would love if comfort could take place after all these scenarios.
Hello! I love all of these themes and find mutism as RP very interesting. I am comfortable with slavery as a topic and find that foster care + military to be fun. Are you still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back