• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for fantasy RPs, original or fandom!

This definitely interests me! I’m an old type fantasy nerd, tbh. If your not to busy with all the other PMs you might be getting, maybe we could work a plot out.

Heu
JFFUIiu.png
Hey! You can call me Phoenix. I’m looking to get my inspiration back and try a few RPs.

However, before we begin, please note - I’m looking for someone who won’t mind short posts and maybe occasionally - very rarely - some one-liners from my end. I know that “one-liner” is a taboo thing here… but I’m very accustomed to writing multiple long paragraphs each post, and truth be told, I’m tired of it. I’ll still easily be able to pump out long replies if the moment calls for it, but I’d like to find an RP partner who won’t mind posts ranging anywhere from one-liners to upwards of 5+ paragraphs and everything in between, depending on what’s happening in the RP.

Basically, I’m looking for a casual and fun writing experience that doesn’t make me feel like I’m doing chores. But that doesn’t mean the actual content the of the RP needs to be casual!

About me
I’m 21 years old and I’ve been RPing for 9+ years, and writing stories for even longer. I feel like I have a pretty decent grasp of the English language. I don’t care how old you are or whether or not English is your first language - the only thing that matters to me is that your writing is coherent and pleasant to read.
I usually prefer to RP male characters, but can RP female characters as well. When it comes to faceclaims, I don’t use realistic ones, but you can use whatever you want - or not have a face claim at all. Doesn’t matter to me.
I love plotting storylines with my RP partners. Sometimes it takes me a while to get my creative gears going, but once I do, then I enjoy throwing ideas back and forth.

If you’re just here to check out the fandom section, then feel free to scroll down and give the “fandom stuff” tab a look! Or if you’re more into original RPs, look through the “original stuff” tab!

JFFUIiu.png
original stuff

Settings and genres I like
+ urban fantasy
+ medieval fantasy
+ action/adventure
+ platonic relationships
+ light romance (m/f preferred; nothing very sappy, please)
+ mildly horror-esque (an eerie atmosphere, setting, or plot of some kind)

Settings and genres I’m open to trying
+ apocalyptic/post apocalyptic
+ steampunk
+ slice of life, maybe (as long as it’s in a fantasy setting)
+ suggest things! I’m willing to try something new.

Things I will not do
- sexual content of any kind, even implied.
- love at first sight
- love triangles
- realistic/non-fantasy
- animal RPs (in which either of our characters are just animals) or anthros

Assortment of tropes and other things I love
+ ancient characters (whether they act their age or not)
+ someone forced to hide an important secret (as long as this doesn’t fall into stupid “misunderstanding” tropes)
+ forbidden romance (so long as the characters actually have chemistry and don’t act stupidly sappy)
+ typical role reversals (such as a guy enjoying a more housewife-esque role, and a woman being the strong, tough type, etc)
+ enemies slowly turned friends
+ opposites attract
+ inhuman character befriending human character
+ inhuman characters in general

JFFUIiu.png
fandom stuff

Some quick notes: I don’t like RPing OCs myself, and almost always RP canon characters. If you have some canon characters you’d like to RP, then that’s awesome. If not, feel free to tell me about your OCs!
I’m totally okay with AU ideas. I might not be interested in all of them, but I’m open to hearing about them.
Just ask me what characters I can RP for any of these fandoms.
? = would like to RP it but am slightly unsure
My Hero Academia
Mob Psycho 100
One Punch Man ?
Noragami
Blue Exorcist ?

Legend of Zelda
; Breath of the Wild

; Twilight Princess

; Skyward Sword

; Ocarina of Time ?
Fire Emblem
; Awakening​
; Echoes​
Harvest Moon
; Animal Parade ?

; I’ve got an idea of sorts for a crossover between Tokyo Ghoul and Ajin; it would involve OCs instead of canon characters. If you’re familiar with both of those series and are interested, let me know!

Things I like
+ action/adventure
+ platonic relationships
+ light romance (m/f preferred; nothing very sappy, please)

Things I will not do
- sexual content of any kind, even implied.
- love at first sight
- love triangles

Thank you!
If you're interested, feel free to PM me, or post here and I can PM you!​

Hello, I'm SCT, though I don't mind how you call me, as my name is quite long. It's an old nickname I've had since I was 9-10 and it really stuck with me (in a good way).
I love to rp but I'm quite inexperienced as I've never had many opportunities up until now.
I am quite familiar with Tokyo Ghoul, having watched the first two seasons. I know a bit about the other animes on your list (not Ajin however, though I can have a look at it for reference). I have only watched TG, and Blue Exorcist unfortunately.
I have zero problems with the length of replies, as the few times I've roleplayed it was quick and fast, as it was a group rp on WhatsApp. I'm free most of the time on weekends but only after 3-4pm on weekdays.
I'm not too good at working out plots, but I would certainly try to work one out with you

I would love to be able to rp with you, so I hope you would be happy to so too. :)

Hello! My name is Ambizzlebear. Ambear for short. I actually do DnD rps. Meaning that I can create a world for you where you can do action, adventure, and fantasy. If you would like we could make you a dnd character, and I could teach you to play. Then you could go ahead and play a mission and see how you like it. If you don't like it then there isn't a big deal either way.

Hello! My name is Ambizzlebear. Ambear for short. I actually do DnD rps. Meaning that I can create a world for you where you can do action, adventure, and fantasy. If you would like we could make you a dnd character, and I could teach you to play. Then you could go ahead and play a mission and see how you like it. If you don't like it then there isn't a big deal either way.
Never tried DnD and I admit I'm not particularly interested in it, sorry. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back