• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FireGirl02

just your average redhead
Hey, my names Cass! I have a lot of experience when it comes to RP and I've done my fair share of plots. Im not new to the site however I've been away from it and RPing for awhile so I am little rusty but I'll get back into it in no time!!

Im not too picky when it comes to what kind of partner I'm looking for just as long as you can contribute to the plot planning and are respectful to my ideas, as I will be towards your.

I'll tell you a bit about myself and what fandoms I'm apart of and hopefully they'll be something for us to discuss/RP about :)

~As I already said my names Cass (well Cassandra but I go by Cass aha)
~I am 17 years old, turning 18 in a month but don't stress, Im super mature for my age so people sometimes mistake me for being older than I am
~I'm a hopeless romantic which means I enjoy having plots that around love but I'm also fine with it being a subplot as not everyone loves it as much as I do
~I also like supernatural and fantasy related RP's
~I highly prefer MxF role-plays but I f you really want a same sex RP, I'm willing to do FxF
~Detail is highly encouraged only because I don't want to be giving you my everything and have you not reciprocate the same back to me but that's not to say that every response has to be extremely long as sometimes when you have dialogue accusing, its hard to be detailed which is when I'm totally fine with short responses

Here are a list of fandoms I'm apart of and wouldn't mind RPing :)
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Originals
  • True Blood
  • Teen Wolf
  • Harry Potter
  • MARVEL
  • DCTV (the arrowverse )
  • Glee
  • Riverdale

I'm also willing to do RP's that focus around these general ideas

• High School RP
  • Supernatural RP
  • Greek God/Goddesses
  • Fantasy
  • Boarding School RP
  • Medical RP
  • Everyday Life (small-town, big city, doesn't matter)

Thats all I wanna say for now so if you have any questions or are interested you can reply to this and I'll PM you or you can PM me directly, whatever you'd prefer! I look forward to talking to some of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back