• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
1x1 Roleplay
  • DevilsLegend

The Masked Maiden
    Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)
    I'm searching for a literate to advanced literate roleplayer, who is able to write 2+ paragraphs; 10+ lines. For genres, romance is a must and others are optional. I can do BxB, GxG, and BxG pairings, while for fandoms I'm in the mood to roleplay Five Nights at Freddy's. I also enjoy supernatural and fantasy genres, however, if you pm me, be prepared with ideas since I don't have a plot.

I am not okay with 18+ content, especially since it's against the guidelines
    Please write in 3rd person, since it's preferred.
    No UwU characters
    Don't be overpowered.
    Don't be a Mary sue nor a Gary Stu
    Please have decent grammar, it doesn't have to be perfect, but at least make it where I can understand what's going on
    No godmodding, in other words, don't control my character
    Please be able to play multiple characters
    My timezone is EST, at least be 3 hours or less apart
    We'll discuss triggers, the plot, and characters in pm's and if you want to send an example of how you roleplay, it'd be appreciated.

Back