• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Catherine couldn't help but grin a little as both Sildar and Monica praised her for her success. Monica pointed out that Dirken would most definitely have noticed Straps disappearing, to which she nodded in agreement "We got out without being seen, but I'm sure as well that he's sent forces after us. Luckily for us he couldn't send his whole army after us even if he wanted to - They're busy fighting off the gnolls in the forest." She explained, before turning to Sildar to answer his questions "The camp is manned by a skeleton crew as a result, from what I can tell. The building the warlord occupies is plainly obvious the moment you enter, so we won't have any trouble finding it. Dirken is the main one calling the shots, though he has a wizard and a field captain as well. Straps also mentioned him meeting with figures cloaked in shadows, but she couldn't provide any better description than that, and I didn't see them while I was there. And for what might give us an edge, well... The guards are pretty well armored, with guard dogs, but like I said they've already split their forces. Of course, that doesn't mean getting in will be easy with just the four of us, but Straps has offered to help as well so at least there's that."

Sildar smirked as Blue mentioned the majority of the forces were held up in the forest fighting gnolls. "Well, the forest can be very unaccommodating sometimes no?" Well we have a big advantage right now. With the four of us, and a possible fifth, we have the means to take the fight to them." Upon hearing Blue talk about the members of the Goblin command the wizard intrigued him the most. He wanted to make sure that he could remove any obstacles for his party to make things easier. If anything, he could fight the wizard and Dirken separately and have Suva fight the Field Commander. Sildar put his hand on his chin and audibly went "hrm..." as if to signal to his party that he was calculating something. "Now we may be outnumbered in this case, although most of the forces are pushovers, the main command squad is the most troublesome. That being said," Sildar held up his right hand and an arcane circle appeared and hovered over his outstretched palm, "I can tip the odds towards our favor with a bit of enhancement. I will certainly be enhancing myself for this fight." It was one way he could get away with using dragon claws as only Monica knew the full truth behind it.

The Marbourette Village
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe , LegoLad659 LegoLad659 , LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Straps turned to Catherine as she patted her on the back and after speaking began to continue to run in the direction of the forest on the other side of the village with a smile on her face. She was happy to be free. And after being cooped up for even the time that she was, it felt nice to be able to stretch her legs and arms out in the wide open terrain.

"Thanks. I'll meet up with you later. Just going to check In with my dad real quick while you guys talk. I'm sure that he was so worried that I got captured. I'm honestly surprised that he didn't act as a one man wrecking crew to get me back." The young goblin laughed as she ran off.

--------------------------

Suva Pyrewalker

Suva listened to Blue's report on the situation. It was a very good thing that they had such a scout such as her. That information was downright vital and could help save many lives in the long run. She had already saved the life of the goblin hero of the village, so there was that. This was looking more and more likely as something that could work.

"Hmm. Them having a skeleton crew at their base is a very good thing. It means that the troops that they do have on hand will be spread thin. Probably overworked and tired too. Might give us another big advantage."

She listened as Sildar spoke up and mentioned enchantments, that could possibly come in handy. "What sort of enchantments are you capable of?"​

"What sort of enchantments are you capable of?" Suva asked.

"I am capable of enhancing one's speed, their strength, how they percieve things, and how others perceive you." Sildar started. "I can also make you resistant to certain elements to name a few things I am capable of. In fact, one of my personal favorites is to borrow the strength of a creature and add it to my own, such as a Bull, an Eagle, or even a Dragon." Sildar then dissipated the arcane ring in his hand. "One thing that I am not good at is invisibility. I still can't get the magic or the timing on it right so I would not be able to help in that regard; personal experience backs this up for me." Taking a deep breath and attempting to take advantage of the situation to get back at Suva a little bit Sildar continued by motioning his hand around his face. "What you see here is not magic, its all natural born Sildar much to the amazement and or envy of others."

Catherine listened as Sildar and Suva started talking about how they could take advantage of the skeleton crew manning the enemy camp. Despite Sildar's offers to enchant them, and the skeleton crew being tired and overworked, she still wasn't convinced that a frontal assault would work "Enchantments or no, there are still only five of us. There's still a decent number in the camp, and it's going to be even tougher once his forces get recalled since he no doubt knows we're here by now. So how do you plan on dealing with that?"

Suva Pyrewalker
LegoLad659 LegoLad659 , Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe , LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Suva listened to Sildar's description of what his enchantment magic was capable of. Very good things to have before a battle, especially with the numbers that Blue seemed to be suggesting. Although those numbers might be beyond what their small group was capable of on closer inspection of the facts. The goblins combatants were far more numerous than what they were originally led to believe. Not that the Imperium had the resources at the moment in order to flush them out.

Suva was about to respond to the group when a lone goblin came running up to them from the other side of the village. It was Straps and she had tears streaming down her face as she was breathing heavily.

"He...he's...gone. My..father..is gone." She takes a moment in order to catch her breath before continuing.
"My father is missing. He must of went looking for me and probably got captured. But if they did capture him, they must have held him somewhere different than me."​

Monica Battaglia
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Trektek Trektek

Monica quietly listens to the discussion between her teammates. When she heard Sildar mention his enhancement abilities, she smirked internally while keeping a straight face on the outside. A clever excuse to use his draconic abilities without drawing suspicion. If Monica's earlier guess about the enemy coming to them to look for Straps were to be true, then it may be a good idea to try and set a trap or two near the village and then ambush the foes there. Then again, that would take time. Likely too much of it as they can't be sure of how close Dirken's crew is.

Things quickly turned from good to stressful when the archer returned. She stated that her father had gone missing and was likely captured while trying to look for her. If that were true, then the situation would be worse than the nurse originally thought.

"Oh no! If they did capture him, they're probably keeping a very close eye on him to try and make sure he doesn't escape like you did. Plus, with some of their remaining forces likely out looking for you, I fear it's a bit too dangerous to risk Blue going back in alone a second time. I don't know what you all plan to do, but I'm afraid our window of opportunity is shrinking faster than expected. Perhaps we should-"

She stops herself almost instinctively. It was as if something in her mind was subconsciously triggered. She then turns her attention to Sildar. Her tone still had urgency, but she held back on the assertiveness. "Forgive me, please. I didn't mean to intrude on your role as leader. I'm just really concerned about her father's safety. How should we go about this? How may I serve your purpose?"

Sildar listened as Blue expressed concerns over fighting a force with only 5 enchanted individuals and how she wanted to know what his suggestion was for dealing with this. He was about to speak before Straps came back and exclaimed that her father went missing. A brief moment of terrible rage appeared on his face before disappearing as fast as it appeared; he was not going to let anyone else experience what he had if he was going to. Sildar's face darkened as he listened to Monica's thought process before she stopped herself afraid of invoking Sildar's ire.

"No Monica," Sildar began "If i would be offended by my teammates providing suggestions I would not be a proper leader. You are correct, however, that we need need to move fast and I think its' time we all acted instead of sending Blue in alone. It is also time to stop dancing around the ever looming confrontation that is approaching. Here's what we should do. He stood in front of everyone so that he could speak to everyone while providing emphasis on certain aspects. "Suva, you and I will be the vanguard while Straps and Blue support us. Monica will then stick to the rear to avoid any heavy fighting. It's time we stop these goblins from terrorizing these people.

Catherine looked over at Straps as the goblin ran towards them, clearly distressed. And rightfully so, as she explained that her father had gone missing, most likely in an attempt to rescue her himself. He had to have known her group was coming, and in fact there was no way he didn't know they were already here, with how big of a deal their arrival was made. And she hadn't seen any other prisoners there, so clearly he left while Catherine was investigating, probably on her way back with Straps herself. So that meant either he didn't trust them to save his daughter or was too impatient to let them do their work.

If it was the former, then Catherine understood. Being who she was, naturally she was very untrusting of people too, so she certainly knew there was a huge variety of reasons for people to decide others aren't trustworthy. She wouldn't fault him for that. However, on the other hand, she also knew how protective most parents were about their children. So the latter option was more foolish... But parents often do stupid things in the name of protecting their children. Combine that with the goblins' seemingly low average intelligence, it was far more likely that he had just grown impatient and left. If that really was the case, then... Catherine could do nothing but sigh exasperatedly, regardless of what Straps or the others around her thought of such a seemingly heartless reaction.

That idiot.

The others started discussing their plan for retaliation, which it was stressed should happen as soon as possible. Sildar took the lead - He admittedly took to the leader role surprisingly well, with how easily and concisely he relayed his instructions to the rest of them without the slightest hint of hesitation or indecision - and explained what their battle plan should be. Catherine listened closely, her arms folded in front of her the whole time. She closed her eyes as she thought about this plan of action "...I suppose we don't have any other choice. I agree, the longer we wait the worse it'll be for everyone. The only thing I have to add is that we should strike fast, but carefully. This guy still has whatever forces he's been conspiring with potentially backing him up, and we have no idea who they are, what they're capable of, or if whatever this ritual he's got going will be a problem or not. So watch your back."

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 , Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe , LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Suva Pyrewalker

Suva nodded as Sildar spoke. He clearly had the mind of a tactician, something that wouldn't truly be expected on someone of his station as a teacher in the mage academy. It must be more related to his background at large, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that the plan seemed like a good one and at least from this scenario, he seemed like a leader that she could follow without any issues into the field of battle.

"Right. Tactically that is very sound Sildar. It should let us hit them hard and fast. Having the the more squishier party members in the middle who can still attack is wise and having our nurse in the background as healing support is the most prudent." Suva double checked her equipment quickly. "I'm ready when you are."

Straps

The young Goblin woman quickly regained her composure. They were ready to help and she needed to put her game face on and do her best to be an active aprt of things and not drag them down. Already, Blue had saved her from her cage, but now it was time to save her Father from what lay ahead and she needed to be ready for it.

Straps clutched a hold of her bow and counted the arrows that she had on her. She was ready to go in hot and take out as many of these assholes as she could. They have done enough to terrorize her people and her village. It was time for some payback.

After the group was ready and began to travel through the forest, they trees all around them seemed to get quieter. The sounds of the forest began to die down and it was obvious that something was afoot. Four arrows burst through the treeline as Suva raised her shield and blocked them from hitting herself and Sildar. "Get down!" Suva yelled to the others in the back as four goblins and two wolves charged their position. Two of the goblins were wearing chain mail and the others were wearing hide.​

Once their course of action was agreed upon, Catherine followed them into the forest, keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. She was the first to notice that the forest had gone quiet, and as such was on high alert when the arrows struck. She jumped away from her position, in case Suva didn't manage to block any of them, and drew her daggers at the same time. Landing on the side of a nearby tree, she launched herself off of it to meet the wolves that were charging the group. She could keep them occupied while the others dealt with the goblins themselves.

Sildar walked with the group on their way to rescue Straps' father and put an end to Dirken's schemes. Suddenly Sildar noticed that the forest became quiet, too quiet, Arrows then flew out of the treeline at the group as Suva threw her shield in front of the two of them before she told everyone else to stand down. He also noticed that Blue went after the wolves, a smart play given the terrain of the forest, so he would do the next best thing. Moving out in front of Suva to ensure that she did not get hit by what he was about to do, Sildar then moved his hands in a circle before unleashing a torrent of raw crackling lighting at the goblins wearing chain mail. The lighting would be drawn to their armor and their supposed advantage would flip to a disadvantage.

Monica Battaglia
Trektek Trektek Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Monica listens to Sildar explain his plan and where he wants everyone to be. It made sense for her to be behind everyone as she could watch their backs while being protected from a frontal assault. This also lets her keep an eye on the group in case someone needs healing. Most of all, it lessens the chances of the part of her she's afraid of resurfacing.

As the squad roamed the forest, it started to get quiet. Uncomfortably quiet. The lively sounds of the forest had gone silent. Clearly an ominous sign that was confirmed when four arrows were fired in their direction. Thankfully, Suva was able to react in time to toss up her shield for protection. Monica quickly ducked behind a tree and tried her best to stay hidden from her adversaries. A wave starts to build in her pendant and she can feel the bloodlust growing. The familiar sight of her allies getting attacked brought back bad memories, but she had to stay focused. She had faith in the skills of her teammates. As long as they didn't get hurt, she believes she should be able to control her emotions. The nurse spectates the battle as she spots Blue going after one of the wolves while Sildar fires lightning at the goblins in chain mail.

Blue ran to engage with the wolves and they soon attempted to surround her, each taking turns trying to nip at her backside of whichever one she wasn't facing. They seemed like angry mongrels who probably hadn't eaten anything in days. They looked shaggy and had an anger in them that bore more from hunger than any actual malice in them.

The goblins wearing chainmail don't seem to take too kindly to getting hit with lightning. The brilliant flash of light caused one to drop, sizzling and fried, but the other one just looked angry as he charged blade first at Sildar, not caring about anything else but getting in a good stab at the man that just caused him some extreme pain.

Suva blocked the attack that came from one of the goblins and sliced through his leather armor with her blade.

The other goblin charged through the opening in the lines and started heading straight for Monica as she stood there watching the battle between Blue and the wolves. Before it could reach her, an arrow pierced it's heart and then another one followed up in it's head. Straps pulled up close to Monica and gave a smile. "Gotta be careful out here."​

Catherine was quick on her feet and aware of where the wolves were at all times, so whenever one tried to get behind her, she would circle around the other one in turn so they were always in front. She would wait for one to strike at her, dodging its attack before retaliating with a knife to its head, a tactic she was sure would put both of them down quickly since they were just hungry animals.

Sildar watched as the lighting danced along the rings of the chain-mail before lighting up one of the two unfortunate goblins. The remaining goblin, no doubt enraged that his friend who was now a sizzling and smoldering pile of flesh, charged at Sildar intending to get his own pound of flesh. The smell that arose, that familiar yet pungent smell of burning flesh reminded Sildar of his father's rampage before he was brought back to reality with the yell of the goblin. Quickly sizing up the goblin and his weapon a plan came to Sildar's mind that would defeat this goblin and give his allies a sense of what he was capable of. Watching as the Goblin charged recklessly and abandoned any sense of footwork the goblin then lunged at Sildar with the blade first. Dodging to the Goblin's right and Sildar's left Sildar then shot out his right hand and grasped the poorly crafted blade at what could be assumed its' weakest point. Calling on his strength, he squeezed hard and the blade responded with an audible *PING* as it snapped before Sildar just as quickly returned the broken blade at the Goblin; no doubt shocking him.

Monica Battaglia
LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Trektek Trektek

Monica continues to watch as her allies do battle with the wolves and goblins. They were truly putting on quite the spectacle. Blue looked to be handling her own pretty well against the beasts, using her awareness to dodge while waiting for openings to attack with precision. The sight of the wolves saddened Monica as it looked more like they were attacking out of desperation rather than out of rage of animosity. The poor things looked malnourished. She hoped that Blue would give them the quick release of death they needed.

Meanwhile, Suva went at one of the leather armored goblins. She deflected its attack and countered with one of her own. Monica watched the way that the mercenary dodged and then attacked with her weapon. It wasn't a lot to study, but she saw it as an opportunity to get a slight head start on her training.

Her attention then turned to Sildar who had already fried one goblin with his lighting strike while the other went at him in a frenzied rage. Like Blue and Suva, he too dodged his opponent's attack, putting a pattern in Monica's mind. Dodge, then strike. Her eyes widened in amazement when she saw Sildar snap the blade and toss it back to the goblin. Clearly it was meant to strike fear into the goblin.

Before she could see how the goblin would respond, she heard the sound of something approaching her. It was the other goblin in the leather armor. An opening had appeared on the battlefield for it to charge at her. Her heart started racing as the wave in her pendant grew even more. What could she do? Should she risk blowing her cover by going on the offensive, or should she run away and hide behind one of the others for protection. A part of her wanted to hide, but she knew that once the pendant filled all the way, the choice was no longer hers to make and she would fight. Luckily, before it could fill up, two arrows came flying at the goblin. One struck its heart while the other pierced its skull, dropping it dead like a sack of potatoes. Monica heard a voice telling her to be careful. She turned and saw Straps. Considering the accuracy of the shots, Ilen was definitely right about her being skilled.

"Right. Thanks for the save." Monica said with a smile. "You're all so good at this. It really builds confidence seeing how skilled you all are. I know we still have a ways to go to stop Dirken, but I know we can do it. Hopefully, things will continue to go this smoothly and you won't even need me at all."

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe , LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix , LegoLad659 LegoLad659

One of the wolves jumps in to try to tackle Blue in order to rip out her throat, but with her deft agility, she managed tro dodge out of the the way and piece it's skull with her knife. Down it went with a whine as it collapsed to the ground with it's blood starting to seep into the ground. The other wolf seeing this, raced forward to tackle Blue. One less mouth to share with, meant more of her succulent flesh for it to enjoy, rather than starve.

The Goblin had a look of shock on his face as his blade was caught mid swing and snapped in half. He was even more surprised when that same broken blade was thrust deeply into his abdomen, his hands reaching for it to try to pull it out with as he collapsed onto the ground before passing out from blood loss.

Suva slashed her goblin with her blade, cutting deeply even through the his armor. It went down with the only sound being the thump of him hitting the ground.

Straps looked at Monica and the fighting all around them. Most of their current enemies lay dead on the ground. "With this group, I don't think that you'll have to worry too much. You have some powerful friends."​

Once one of the wolves fell, the other charged at Catherine with more vigor. It didn't occur to her why this was, and really even if it did she wouldn't have cared, because either way the end result was the same. Just like with the first wolf, Catherine dodged the second's attack and drove her knife into its forehead on its way past her, at the very least granting it a quick and painless death. Once it was down, and it was clear it wasn't getting back up, she looked around to the others, who had dealt with the goblins themselves while she killed the wolves. That was... Shockingly fast, she had to admit. Much faster than she could've done alone, though then again if she were alone she wouldn't have engaged them in the first place. Perhaps there was some benefit in not traveling alone after all.

Monica Battaglia
Trektek Trektek Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Monica nods at the words of encouragement coming from Straps. The thought of having friends was calming to her. "Yes, I do have powerful friends. Yourself included." She didn't want Straps to feel left out. In her eyes, everyone in the group was powerful and immensely talented.

The nurse then takes a look at the fallen enemies. The group had made surprisingly quick work of them. "Well done, everyone. I knew you could do it! I take it we continue our journey now?" As much as she wanted to celebrate their first triumph together, she knew there were more important matters to take care of first. Additionally, she couldn't assume the rest of the mission would be this easy as much as she hoped it would be. If she did, it would make her more vulnerable to being overwhelmed. While she waits to follow the group's next move, she looks around for any signs of trouble approaching.

Last edited:

After making short work of the goblins that were attacking him, Sildar looked around and noticed that everyone else had taken care of their own enemies. Upon hearing Monica's cheerful response, Sildar allowed himself a moment to visibly smile before it disappeared as he explained the group's next steps. "We need to continue our journey yes, but this is only a small group. We need to temper enthusiasm with caution else we get too ahead of ourselves. Personally, I'm worried about that sorcerer you saw Blue. I'm not saying I can't handle him, but we should not rush headlong into danger. Let us continue forward then with the same arrangement. But before that, would anyone like some enchantments that give an edge?

Suva Pyrewalker
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe , LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix , LegoLad659 LegoLad659

The final wolf fell to Blue's careful strike. Her quick speed from her enchanted boots gave her an edge that was difficult to ignore. The wolf collapsed into a heap, same as the other one. There might be many such kills needed before the day was done.

Suva shook her head. She did not need any enchantments to proceed. This first encounter was not that difficult, but I they were going to be facing an entire encampment of goblins with wolves at their beck and call, it would not be an easy task at all. She mentally prepared herself that things could easily go to the dark side of things. However, the knowledge that Blue had provided them all with, should prove invaluable during their attack on the encampment.

The group traveled through the forest, quickly making it towards the goblin encampment. It looked like a veritable fortress made of hard, thick wooden palisades that came to a point at the end. The front gates were closed, clearly they were expecting trouble. There were a number of barely visible Goblin archers walking across the high walls, ready to attack anyone that came into their vision.​

When the battle was done, Sildar offered enchantments to everyone. Suva denied them, but Catherine wasn't planning on turning down any edge she could have against these guys "I'll take whatever you can give me." She told him, as they continued towards the camp. When they arrived, she saw that the gates were closed. That wasn't normally a problem for her, but she had the rest of the group to consider. They obviously couldn't just jump in over the walls after her. Being the mage, Catherine turned to Sildar for what she assumed would be his next move. He was a mage after all, and they were very good at setting things on fire. That would be the easiest way inside... Though the forest may suffer for it, unless he knew how to keep the flames from spreading. Was that possible? Catherine didn't know, she wasn't a mage. She hoped Sildar knew.

Monica Battaglia
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Trektek Trektek

Monica lowers her head slightly at Sildar's offer. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid I must decline. I'm not sure how my body would react to the enhancements." They were already preparing to face a ton of danger and she didn't want to risk making things worse for them.

She returns to being silent as she trails behind her teammates. It didn't take long before they reached the fortresses. Closed gates. Goblins on patrol. The ominous presence. She begins to get lost in her thoughts as she stops a few feet behind the others while the next move gets planned out.

So...familiar. Footsteps. Back and forth, up and down the various hallways. Mine included sometimes. Walking because I had to and not because I wanted to. It's not the same prison, but it feels like it. It feels like...a trap! I fell for it! They knew I couldn't resist wanting to help, so they put me with a team of people that could keep me from escaping when we got here. I can't outrun Blue because she's too quick. Suva could probably just chase after me until I get tired and then catch me. Straps is so accurate with those arrows that she could take me down without killing me. And Sildar could just use one of his spells or use that dragon form to burn me and everything around me. He's probably been thinking about frying and eating me ever since he found out about me. I can't run. I can't hide. I can't escape.

You can't shut up either, can you? The four beings around us have no intentions on betraying us and selling us out. I thought you trusted them.

I want to....I mean I do. I do trust them! I should and I need to.

Then stop panicking you paranoid crybaby.

Okay ouch. That was harsh. Wait, does this mean you finally trust them too?

I wouldn't go that far. I just have enough reason to doubt they'd flip on us in this situation.

You do?

Think about it. If all of this is some elaborate plan by the Red Goblin Empire to lure us into a trap, why didn't we all go and rescue the archer earlier instead of just having the scout do it? In fact, why even rescue her at all? Also, even if we were sold out, what's stopping Dirken from killing the seller, or sellers, afterwards to tie up potential loose ends?

I...I guess you're right. That wouldn't be worth it.

Exactly. Besides, I'm not letting you run and hide this time. You robbed me of the chance to kill goblins earlier. Four of them! I was almost salivating at the opportunity and you ruined it!

I'm sorry! I was afraid of you hurting our friends in the process.

Ugghhhh! It's only a matter of time before they find out anyway!

I....I know. I'll try to lead some of our enemies away. Then, you can have at it. Does that work?

I suppose. As long as I get to kill goblins, I don't care, but if there's a big group of goblins and you try to hide again, I'm coming out and I'm killing!

I-...fine.

Sildar nodded respectfully at Suva and Monica's refusal and then moved over to Blue and then spoke as they walked. "Knowing you, this is the best possible enchantment for the current situation." Sildar held out both of his hands and was about to continue when he noticed the terrain and dropped his arms. The forest had been cut back several hundred yards before the wooden Palisades of the Goblin encampment could be seen. Archers patrolled the walltops with a strict regimen about them making Sildar wonder how in the hell Blue managed to sneak in. Looking around for any stumps left over from the trees he was disappointed to see that all stumps had been removed and were filled in; Dirken was not going to make this easy for them. ~Crap! How the blazes are we going to get in?~ suddenly an idea struck him. Turning to everyone he spoke. "I have an idea, but lets get you sorted out Blue." Raising his hands again, he chanted softly as if his voice became the calm waves of the sea.

Essence of Felines, merge yourself with this individual and grant them the boon of increased agility

A green glow wreathed itself around Sildar's arms as he chanted until he finished. At that point the glow condensed into two beams that shot out from his arms and encircled Blue from her feet to her hair as she briefly glowed a faint green before it disappeared. Lowering his hands he then spoke. "You should feel a literal spring in your step now; you're faster and more agile thanks to the spell. As for our current problem, I do have a solution. There is the chance I could use some invisibility spells, but I must warn you guys, I'm not the best at it. We could also blast our way in too, but that runs the risk of killing Straps' father so I would prefer not to do that. We could also have myself and Blue subtly take out the goblin archers and unlock the gates and rush the command tent while Monica, Suva, and Straps await us here. Does that sound-" Sildar suddenly became aware of Monica in the background just standing there. "Monica are you ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back