• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐‹๐€๐™๐€๐‘๐”๐’ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ โž โ€” ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›.

interested!

[ miyabi miyabi Rysesaka Rysesaka noxious noxious fin fin spiralingheretic spiralingheretic Funnier President Funnier President
.empathogen. .empathogen. irregular-neptune irregular-neptune kashbambi kashbambi sox sox -ferret- -ferret- Abendrot Abendrot ]
& anybody else interested --

the
character creation thread and ooc thread are now up and running!
please stand by for our (very detailed) lore thread coming tonight that will further explain species lore and the city's areas,
but you can totally throw down some placeholders and get started on your characters. let us know in the ooc thread if you have any questions, thanks!
<3

hey yall! a quick update: here is the lore & species info thread containing tons of useful information about this rp!
rev and mel (my co-gms) put a lot of effort into writing some amazingly detailed information about the species within this rp, so please be sure to give it a read to make your characters accurate!
as always, please feel free to ask us questions, and happy character creating. c:

be sure to check the OOC thread for elaboration on some lore bits!

just wanted to drop by and say interested!
will check out the lore and ooc thread soon. โ™ก

even more lore elaboration up in the ooc thread!

bump! ๐Ÿฆ‡

the deadline for apps is the 31st! there's still time for some late entries if any lurker is interested ;)

Oh no! I haven't quite been able to finish my application tonight ๐Ÿ˜” I apologize if I'm asking too much, but would it be alright if I posted mine tomorrow afternoon/evening? All I have left is background. I understand if the answer is no though!

Oh no! I haven't quite been able to finish my application tonight ๐Ÿ˜” I apologize if I'm asking too much, but would it be alright if I posted mine tomorrow afternoon/evening? All I have left is background. I understand if the answer is no though!
Thatโ€™s fine! Weโ€™re going to start accepting completed characters tonight but you have until Friday to get your character(s) done!

a quick last bump!
the deadline for character applications is tonight at midnight (american pacific standard time) !!

if you're interested, don't be shy! there's still time to get an application in ๐Ÿ–ค

Users who are viewing this thread

Back