• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❝ 𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❞ — 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛.

low fidelity

𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘴

• IN THE MIDST OF A WAR,
    DRAG YOUR CITIES TO THE SEA.

WELCOME TO LAZARUS CITY.

HOME OF THE STRANGE & UNUSUAL.

coded by weldherwings.
click the title.

Last edited:
y’all better hop on this one!!

Vibes are immaculate ━ ˊˎ-

Question: Can vampires and werewolves "turn" regular humans the conventional way, or is the only way to produce more of the species through breeding?

Question: Can vampires and werewolves "turn" regular humans the conventional way, or is the only way to produce more of the species through breeding?

Vamps are about the only species that can turn a human conventionally. Werewolves can technically turn a human to a werewolf but nobody's exactly sure how. It's said that surviving a mauling by one may be enough to pass on the curse.

eeeee i'm glad to see so much interest! i'll likely be getting the character sheet thread & lore thread up tonight 🖤

Will we use Discord for communication purposes or should we stick on the OOC chat here?
OOC Chat- can't do discord
yep, please make sure to read the rules thoroughly yall! i explained in the rules that a discord server will be made for ooc chatter once characters are accepted. for the mean time during character creation, a ooc thread will be made here on rpn soon for yall to ask us any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back