• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Caspian Varuna Xiloscient

"I know it's kinda cliche, but keep this a secret please. I know its gonna come up eventually , bc thats what were here for."

Caspian used a few tendrils of water to lift himself out of his wheelchair, the chair rolling up shore on its own. As the tendrils picked him up, he began to shift just in time to be set into the water. Now, next to Trae in the water was now a nearly 9ft merman.

Trae could tell Cas was much more comfortable in the water. Caspian began to swim circles around Trae, breaching like a whale and spiralling back into the water.

Caspian was in his element, not caring who saw in the moment. As big as the sea caves were, or as nice his mini cave room was, nothing beat the open ocean. Caspian never had ventured into the open ocean much. But this was nice. Diving down to the ocean floor, Caspian touched bottom before rocketing back up, twisting and twirling as he became airborne. Splashing Trae on the way back down, Caspain swam over to him and his board.

" No problem to me. I kinda can't surf, but I can still keep you company. I don't ride the waves, my H2O bro, I make them! Want me to make them a bit bigger. Water manipulation, a surfers best friend!"

YungJazz YungJazz
0cdeb83a66d7f5b382f8007d6379193c.jpg

Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Empathy, Telepathy, Telekinesis

Mood: Distracted

"Ah what a shame." Oliver totally got Charlize was joking, which was why she'd get one of his in response. "There goes my entire reason for being your roommate. Guess I live another day." He always delivered such lines completely deadpan. Though it did make him wonder where his blood was with that standing.

He looked down to his wrist, imagining the blood that ran through his veins. Aside from his eyes he looked human, and yet he barely felt connected to it. Though he supposed he didn't feel anything to his demon heritage either. He was just a 'monster,' that was all he ever heard himself called. His expression fell for a moment as his thoughts wandered, he wasn't sure if he wanted that blood to be human or demon. Both sounded like awful choices.

His distraction made him miss Charlize's last statement. Blinking as he caught the tail end of it. "What did you say?" Looking back up to her, though getting distracted like that embarrassed him, and he was quick to look away at the door instead.

Name, Age:
Asher Quinn, 19

Race, Role:
Elf/Light Elemental, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Content

When Telith made the jump Asher had been ready to hug him, but the dragon made the first move. "It's okay, it's okay~" He assured him, hugging him back. "I've done a lot more with people I knew for far less time. Relax." He gently moved his hands to play with Telith's hair.

It had been so obvious something odd had happened with him, he was glad Telith was back to normal now. But having him cry all over because of it wouldn't be too good. He had to think of something-

That's when Asher leaned in to plant a cute kiss just the same as how Telith did. "There. Stole one back so we're even~" He figured that would probably help the situation with the flirty family he had. "So you can relax, okay? Don't cry." He wiped away Telith's tears to continue to comfort him.

"I got you out of there once I saw what was going on.... Which, what did happen?" Maybe Telith would have a better idea now that his head was clear.

Name, Age:
Charlize Graves, 18

Race, Role:
Vampire, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Pan

Abilities
unnatural strength, speed, senses, and healing. doesn’t need to sleep, immortality, and telepathy

With: Oliver & Thalia ( jinxxes jinxxes )
Mood: Chill

“I said you haven’t eaten anything either.”
Charlie repeated herself, heading towards the hallway. “I get that you’re not human, but I doubt you’re able to just live on without any type of sustenance.” The blonde’s ponytail bounced as she walked. With that being said, the two of them headed towards the lounge where Charlie noticed Thalia scribbling in a small leather book. The vampire couldn't but feel glad to see the witch in better condition, but she couldn't help the nagging feeling that there was something off.

“You should totally talk to her.”
She suggested, knowing that Thalia must feel lonely. She figured that she might as well push Oliver to be social-- after all, she could tell he enjoyed the attention, even if he wouldn’t admit it. Besides, maybe it would be good for them to talk about their issues together. Charlie’s eyes bounced over to the dining table, in which she saw the infamous jar of Nutella. Her brown eyes immediately lit up and she made a sound of joy before rushing over. “Holy shit they actually have Nutella.” She hurriedly opened the jar and grabbed a spoon, wasting no time to dig in. Once content with having a spoonful of Nutella in her mouth, she sat down at the table and waited for more people to trickle in. She knew she had yet to meet everyone and that was her task for the day.

Nerium Oleandra Birchfall

"I've never known.. Dryads, we dont fight. Ive seen animals kill, but ive never seen anything like that. Or heard of it. I think Bitch mentioned crime or something. I dont know what that is? I didn't know people could do things like that. Is..is bitch saying different things than what is real? Why would she say things other than the truth?"

At this moment, Ragnar realized, he f-ed up. Ragnar would realize that Nerium wasn't just sheltered. She didn't know what wrong was. What evil, crime, or lying was. She cried, because she didn't know. Everything was different. Why.

Nerium shouldn't have left home. If this is what the world is like. Where people don't say what they mean? Where people take things that aren't theirs? Where people kill for fun? And do things Ragnar mentioned, that she had no idea what it was?

"In the forest, there's nothing like this. People dont hurt eachother for no reason. This world makes no sense. Mother was right. I shouldn't have left. I didn't even know I could cry. Sorry, i just.."

Nerium took a sip of her tea, calming a bit and petting Grimly and Atropa.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1588728184661.png Ragnar was stunned by this revelation, she didn't have any common sense about the morality of things. "I'll start with saying the shadeling, or 'bitch" as you call her... she's not safe for you to be around. She will show you the darker things you don't want to see. She enjoys messing with people and watching them squirm. As for the state of things... life isn't perfect. You've grown up in the perfect paradise, blind to the way of things. It would have been better if you stayed but it's too late to change that now... I think you should go talk to Keelester about this. He can tell you in a much better way than I can." Ragnar says, doing what he can to comfort her before heading to the cafeteria.
Corvid15 Corvid15

Last edited:
1588728974613.png As Trae and Caspian began conversing in the water loud footsteps could be coming towards them, a howl ringing in their ears as a giant three headed dog stepped onto the shore, their eyes locked on the pair. The large creature pacing on the beach as the three heads squint at them.
YungJazz YungJazz Corvid15 Corvid15

Trae Sentrale
Trae.png

Trae raised a curious eyebrow as he watched the water bend to the will of Caspian and tendrils lifted the young man out of his wheelchair and set him inside the water. As Caspian floated in the water, Trae had a moment of panic despite seeing the previous water manipulation, "Ey brotha I don't know if it's a good idea for you," Trae paused in his worried speech as he glanced through the clear water and saw the bottom half of Caspian. Oh so THAT'S the secret he wanted Trae to keep. As Caspian became comfortable in his element, Trae felt a smile creep on his face as he watched the young merman begin swimming through the water. Obviously this was Caspian's natural state and where he felt most as home and Trae watched in awe as the tattooed merman dived to the bottom of the ocean floor and swim back up. Trae watched as Caspian performed a few flips overhead before landing back in the water with a flourish, splashing Trae with sea water at the same time.

Trae laughed in joy as Caspian floated next to him. Smiling down Trae nodded his head at Caspian, "You're a Kanaloa! Some of them were my best friends back home!" Trae shifted his board so that he was fully facing Caspian, "Man, no wonder you could manipulate water. You Kanaloa are alright with me! Tell you what there Uso, I'm all too happy to keep your secret." Trae raised a closed fist towards Caspian, a wide smile forming on his face, "Names Trae. I'm alright with being H2O bros. Pound it Uso."

Just as Trae leaned forward for the fist bump, he heard loud footsteps that thundered into his eardrums. Looking over to the shore, Trae blink a few times before curiously staring at the figure on the beach. Three heads, glowing green eyes, giant figure, weird ass glowing spectral chains. Trae raised his hand to scratch his head in confusion as he looked at the monstrous dog on the beach, "Huh, a Kalosis Hound? Wonder what it's doing here? Thought they guarded the entrance to Kalosis." Once again, Trae had encountered or heard of beings like this before, but they were native to Shura.

Trae waved to the Cerberus on the shore in greeting, "Yo! Ain't you supposed to be guarding the Gates of Kalosis? How'd you even end up here?" Trae questioned the Cerberus, not knowing the three-headed beast's origin or what planar realm it came from, only going with what he knew of the three-headed hound. Turning back to Caspian, Trae had a question look on his face, but not one of caution or feeling in danger from the hound, "Yo, do you know why that Kalosis Hound is staring at us? I didn't steal anything from the Passing Realm. Did you?"

Corvid15 Corvid15 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:

Mood: Nervous

As Oliver was abandoned for the nutella, his eyes kept on Thalia. Was it a good idea to talk to her? His thoughts trailed to what he saw yesterday afternoon with them in the garden, she seemed to have enjoyed the company then. But Oliver wasn't too good on discussion. He didn't know where to start. In the end, he walked over absentmindedly and sat a bit aways like he did yesterday before everything went haywire.

He just silently watched her scribbling away in her book. She seemed pretty into it, just what should he even say? Wait, why was he even attempting this in the first place? That vampire just got into his head about it. He rested his head on his arms in defeat. This was just the seclusion corner, even more so with Thalia not really being too talkative right now.

"Hey." He gave a little greeting, cursing himself for how lame it sounded. He flicked his hand to pick up more silverware to start bending into shapes again in nervousness. Charlize would be way better at this than him, why did she sick him on it and why did he go for it? He'd have to guess it was because he saw himself in Thalia, so what would he like to hear then?

Oliver really had no idea. Maybe she'd just enjoy the silent company, he wasn't there to judge and he didn't need to force her to talk. Just coexisting. He found himself making the same little figures as before of the two girls dancing; ending up sliding it over to Thalia. "Charlize took the other. Didn't mean to spy. Just thought she was suspicious and then...." He trailed off, Oliver had just got caught up in them having a good time. He had wanted to relax like that too. But this also revealed him as the roommate, which was pretty funny for being such a social outcast and rooming with someone who was out being super friendly.

1588565269749.png

Telith
interactions: jinxxes jinxxes
Telith would clam down a little bit his wings wrapping around asher unintentional the colours across his body getting less vibrant but still visible there. it seemed like it was fine with asher? he'd done more with people? Telith wasn't sure what he meant but it did make him feel better "oh ok...just.." Telith would snuffle his eyes still watering. then asher would kiss him on the cheek back Teliths body would be now flushed with pink and green... everything was fine with asher... it really was Telith wiped his eyes the crying had stopped looking up at Asher with a smile. "yeah... I feel better... now... thanks for that... i thought... i well.. nevermind it was nice..." telith was clearly awkwardly referring to the kiss it was something uncle Toolree would do a lot to make him feel a little better it was nice.. it at least feel like he was amongst family again and aside from Arlosk, Asher had proven.. that well he was basically like family... though not.. he really was a great friend "yeah... i ok... thanks a lot asher... I really needed that your.. like... umm... kinda like a... brother? yeah... i didn't think anyone would help me like you did... I'm glad your my roommate... and... friend" Telith would say with an incredibly honest tone a big smile now on his face his body and eyes now only a swirling mixture of gold and pink. "but umm yeah... soo i think dawn gave me something... i can't exactly remember maybe she would know?" he'd the memories of that still being a bit hazy
Mr cult would appear in the dorm lounges that was now in the same configuration for eating like yesterday once again he seemed to just appear out of nowhere as he would always seem to do looking around he'd realise that the students were doing their own thing.. soo it was of course time for the most logical way to contact people INVASIVE PSIONIC MESSAGES "hello students I know you all had a tough time to ariel she's always a hard one for first years and well I thought it prudent to extend your break for today no classes till this afternoon so feel free to explore and take a look around just remember to keep in groups of too if you need any help don't hesitate to contact a teacher have a good day" this message wasn't as painfully invasive as before as there was some "build-up" to it the students all-knowing who was gonna contact them.

Sun Xifeng
Area: Common room
Fureriana.full.713996.jpg

Tags: Corvid15 Corvid15 (Mentioned, and searched for) YungJazz YungJazz beeswaxie beeswaxie Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Mentioned)

Lunch was spent quietly for Xifeng, focusing on her food, she kept to herself, as her mind lingered to the gas she was subject to, what was it? How did it rattle her in the way it did? What was the thing she feared? While her fear never visualized for her, it lingered in the back of her mind, something of pure darkness, with a striking set of eyes, shrouded in the darkest recesses of her mind. Thinking on it through lunch was vexing, how could she have forgotten the entity's name and face? How could she fear something she knew nothing of?

Though Lunch had ended, Xifeng's search did not stop, as she spent the rest of her day researching the books of her home, starting with this thing called "Girlfriend" and whatever that entails. No luck. Next was this "Cookie" that Telith spoke of, while she learned of many other baked goods, nothing of these strange things. With her frustration, Xifeng retired to her bed, wrapping herself in her own wings, rather than use a blanket, an obsolete thing when your wings trap heat with ease.

Waking to the light, Xifeng felt the effects of the nightmare she previously had many times before. Rising, Xifeng began to get dressed once again. Changing attire from yesterday, a black and red ruqun, embroidered with golden flowers, which appeared to dance alongside a butterfly when the fabric moved, taking her time getting dressed again.

Stepping out from the confines of her small room, it appeared she was the last one out, again. 'Can't make any friends if you're always late, Xifeng...' Those words echoed in the mind of the vermillion-haired woman, who looked around, noticing quite a few new faces.

One being what she would call a jiaoren, a half-woman, half-shark sea folk whom spun the most gorgeous of silk. The next one appeared more strange to the phoenix, as they had hair the colour of gold, and had a... Different style to say the least. And finally, the other man, he wore few clothes from what she could see, a half-jacket over his shoulders, with bandages over his body in various places, a fighter perhaps? But there aren't any ongoing wars here, are there?

As Xifeng looked over the three new people, she fixed her plate once more, taking a balanced meal once again, and eating by herself, again. Though this time, she was to make an effort, raising her head, a set of orange eyes gazed over her classmates, she was looking for the flower woman, Nerium if Xifeng remembered right. Having received so many flower gifts from the nature spirit, it was only fair to give something in return. Yet, no matter how much she glanced around, the woman by the name of Nerium was seen, a perplexing notion, often she was around giving everyone flowers of some sort... Despite this quiet thought, a voice began to rip into her mind, speaking loudly,

"hello students I know you all had a tough time to Ariel she's always a hard one for first years and well I thought it prudent to extend your break for today no classes till this afternoon so feel free to explore and take a look around just remember to keep in groups of too if you need any help don't hesitate to contact a teacher have a good day" The voice was familiar, Mr. Cult if she remembered the name right. Opening her eyes, the throbbing in her head hadn't yet ceased from the intense feeling of someone forcing their way into her mind and just speaking his mind. Taking another sip of tea, Xifeng began to ponder what to give in return for the flowers and treatment from the nature spirit....

butterfly-waist-ruqun-04-600x600.jpg

Last edited:
Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:
Divination (very little), Spellcasting, Necromancy, Creation of Potions & Elixirs

With: Oliver ( jinxxes jinxxes )
Mood: Okay

Thalia glanced up from her writing to see the boy with ruby coloured eyes approach her. She smiled warmly and gave him a small wave when he greeted her. She watched him carefully as he began to sculpt the cutlery into something else. She soon recognized it to be the same statue that Charlie had shown her last night. So he was her roommate? Thalia raised her eyebrows in surprise, not expecting it to be Oliver of all people. The shy witch picked up the statue and studied it carefully as if looking for any flaws. It truly was beautiful, and she couldn’t help but hold a warm smile as she looked it over. It would be something that the witch would keep forever as it captured a moment that was monumental to her. Her amber eyes watched his red ones, searching for any hint of emotion. She couldn’t lie to herself, he seemed a little nervous, although the witch couldn’t quite understand why. Breaking her deafening silence, the witch spoke.

“It’s beautiful.”
Her voice came out quiet, like a whisper. Thalia hadn’t intended for it to come out that way but her voice had a mind of its own and simply worked how it wanted to. Thalia looked down at her spellbook and thought for a moment, remembering her and Oliver’s previous discussion. Maybe she could pretend the event that happened later that day never really happened at all. Flipping to the first few pages, she came across her knowledge of demons. While there wasn’t a vast amount of information regarding demons, there were some helpful points on how to protect yourself from one… or not so helpful points such as summoning one.

“I don’t have a lot of information on demons, but I’m sure they have a library around here with a lot more.”

Her voice once again came out silently, only loud enough for Oliver to hear. She pushed her spellbook towards him, motioning for him to take a look.

Suddenly, Mr. Cult appeared in the lounge and began to speak to the students through his mind work, causing the witch to have chills travel down her spine. A burst of relief flooded through Thalia as he mentioned they had some free time to themselves. Perhaps she could find the supposed library around and do some research on spells.

1588739623934.png
pugsly
interaction: YungJazz YungJazz Corvid15 Corvid15
pugsly head's would eye Trae curiously. it didn't seem to get exactly what they kid was on about sniffing him intently before each head emitting a loud but playful barking as soon as Trae turn knocking him over the middle head licking him thoroughly one head howling while the other spotted a big bit of driftwood pugsly trotting over to it all the heads getting snappy of what one should hold it before going back to Trae and dropping the thing into of him sitting down expectantly.

Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:

Mood: Flustered

Oliver hadn't been expecting Thalia to talk at all, so when her voice did come out as a quiet whisper his ears went red and he turned his head away with a huff. "Don't mention it-" He barely got his sentence out before he was covering his ears from the psionic voice. It always freaked him out, the idea of someone being in his head and having no way to block it out.

"I hate that. Why can't he just use normal loud speakers?" The pale boy complained, though was drawn back in to Thalia from her moving her book over. He scooted in a bit, peering at the information laid out before him. A quick glance back at Thalia, as if wondering if it was really okay to look at before he started reading. He really had no idea if anything would even apply to him, but to just get a chance.

His face softened as he read, though still a bit red from his embarrassment. "I really don't even know what I'm looking for, you know." He admitted quietly, still scanning the pages to drink up any information he could. "Just.... anything to figure out more." He didn't feel like he belonged anywhere.

Name, Age:
Asher Quinn, 19

Race, Role:
Elf/Light Elemental, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Playful

The words 'like a brother' were not the things you likely wanted to hear after a little kiss like that. Though, Asher didn't think that was how Telith was thinking when he was high. His idea was probably because like this he was thinking of his family, then when he got the attitude of them it was a flip. Either way, he was genuinely glad to be able to help him.

And with that, they were given the announcement that today was to rest and have fun. They could do whatever. Which after waking up on time, Asher flopped his head down in annoyance. "Are you kidding meeee? The one time I get up in time, there's no class!" He whined, doing a little roll around in his lazy state. It was soon recovered though to look back at Telith. "What are you thinking of doing today then? You wanna investigate?"

Asher asked that first, but soon a tease was coming into his mind to get back at him. "Unless, you planned to stay in with me?" His grin widened, "I seem to recall a certain dragon suggesting he was trying to get a peek at little ole' me. How scandalous~" He gave a playful push to get away and stood up. "I should really get out of pajamas today though~" This time not moving out of the room to start changing.

1588746738212.png "Don't be sad, soon we'll have little baby Telith's running around if all goes well." He says enjoying the moment as Arlosk stroked his hair. "I try~" He says before she seals his lips with her own. "Mmmmm." He would respond to the nice feeling of being chilled by Norki. Evren chuckled at Arlosk's response before he heard Mr. Cult's voice. "Mmmm let's go get breakfast shall we?" He asks, having been fully drained the previous night as per usual he was super hungry. "Perhaps we can set up Telith. In fact.... I'm going to give them a little wake up call." He says rapidly getting dressed. "I'll see you in the dining room." He says before waltzing into Telith and Asher's room and forming a full on blizzard. "GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!!"
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 jinxxes jinxxes

1588747534609.png After talking with Nerium he felt the need to go see Thalia, he still felt hurt from before but his desire to be with his friend was stronger than the pain, as such he ran into the dining room and looked around for Thalia, finding her he rushed towards her giving her a big hug before setting her down. He was about to say something but he didn't know what to say... so he just smiled at her, his focus on her causing him to not eve notice Oliver.
beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes

1588565269749.png

Telith
interactions: jinxxes jinxxes EldridSmith EldridSmith
the announcement made Telith kinda giggle a little bit as it looked like they were free for the day. "guess we got unlucky then oh well seems it know how to wake you up now" Telith would say somewhat jokingly somewhat seriously his scales shifting to a mixture of gold and yellow. Telith backing off a little and stretching as asher rolled around on the ground he's attention was turned to the two photos placing a clawed hand on them he'd just nod a little... things might have gotten worse but it was going well... too at least that's what Telith though, he kinda wished his dad was here to see this, he'd probably find it kinda funny call him his "silly little dragon" Telith didn't mind he liked that name though he'd admit sometimes he was a little silly. he'd not turn around while answering asher question taking a moment to think he'd then spin back around getting a little too close to asher "hmm you know what that might be a good idea..... id like to know what caused it... so I can avoid it.." he'd reply with a nod. though Teliths widen girn made him quirk an eyebrow only for asher to cause Telith body to go green "well I mean.. umm... I guess I did, didn't I err.. I mean if your ok.. nevermind" Telith would say awkwardly. as asher would give him a little push back he'd realise that well his wings where still fully out " yeah I should probably get changed too... but umm... I have a stupid question... err.. do I look ok like this? you don't think everyone else will laugh?" he'd ask asher with honest curiosity. though he suddenly started freaking out when Evren busted open the door and turned the place into a snowglobe Telith making a low EEEP noise a massive flash of light emitting from Telith along with a lighting blast whizzing just past Evren head Teliths eyes and scales become a slight red as he was only a little annoyed though this would probably be the first time Evren would have gotten a good look at Telith without his hoodie on there was probably some ammo there to tease him with as slowly he'd try to get them to fold back into his hoodie and shirt it wasn't that easy though "AWWWW EVREN come one... that... just mean" He'd say looking just sorta fed up.

1586403599223.png

Arlosk
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith Mineczka Mineczka
Norki would disappear as Mr Cult announcement would make her roll her eyes as of course, he had to just shove his way into everyone's minds. "sounds good to me dear" Arlosk replied stretching getting out of bed slowly Evren's next comment made her smile sweetly still assuming Telith was acting the way he was yesterday "you know want Evren dear I'm sure he will appreciate it" she'd say with a genuine happy not really teasing or anything just happy. she'd wait a little longer before morphing her usual skimpy attire on and heading out while Evren woke up the boys she'd head to the common room catching her eye was the phoenix girl from yesterday having been able to take a better look at her the outfit she wore was rather beautiful, with that Arlosk had found her target for this morning approaching Xi-Xi a cheeky smile across her face "hey there cutie, you're the new girl from yesterday, right? I'm Arlosk and you where talking to my cousin the other day Telith~" Arlosk would open with her tail coiling around xi-xi arm already as she was likely getting a little too close for comfort "but can I just say that outfit look amazing on you suuure its a little dated but it really suits a sweetie like you"

Nerium Oleandra Birchfall

Drying her eyes as Ragnar left, maybe she should find Keelster later, that might help. Giving Grimly one last head scritch, Nerium placed him back in his basket in Thalia's side of the room. Atropa curled back into her spot in Nerium's roots.

Tentatively heading out of the room, of her safe space, Nerium tried not to draw too much attention to herself. She noticed some of the people she had met before: the Phoenix girl, Thalia with Ragnar joining her, the guy she gave a black rose to, Asher the Daisy King.

Taking her spot in the sun, she reflected on what Ragnar had said. Maybe the world wasn't perfect. Sure. But how good was it?

Nerium gave a small smile and a wave to everyone, not speaking or interacting. Just keeping to herself.

beeswaxie beeswaxie Mineczka Mineczka EldridSmith EldridSmith

Caspain gave a fist bump back to his new H2O Bro, laughing out of excitement with him. If Trae didn't have a roommate yet, this might actually work. His train of thought was interrupted by, what Trae called a Kalosis Hound. A Cerberus, to Caspian.

"No, I didn't steal anything.. Aww."

While the hound had seemed scary, Caspian was delighted at the creature. He just wanted to play fetch. Caspian used a wave to bring himself closer and higher to eyelevel to the hound.

Picking up the piece of driftwood with some seawater, Caspian primed to throw it.

"Who are good boys, yes you are? C'mon, fetch!!"

Caspian threw the driftwood away from them, off to the left. Thanks to throwing it with the water, it was able to go a fair ways away.

Laughing, and turning back to the scared Trae, Caspian still had a goofy smile on his face. He never interacted much with land animals, so getting to play fetch with a good boy was amazing.

"Cute little guy just wants to play!"

YungJazz YungJazz EldridSmith EldridSmith

54453453131.jpgZanma
The moment that Mr. Cult arrived to tell them they had what appeared to be free time, Zanma put a finger to her lips in thought. She hadn't expected the events of yesterday to cause a change in their schedule, but she supposed it made sense given how many of her favorite toys seemed out of it. That didn't stop her from feeling dissapointed, if she had known they'd have free time then she and Rosa could've kept their transfusion experiment going for hours. Not to mention that she could finally get to work testing the limits of her newest addition's durability.

Shrugging, she grabbed hold of the other half of the broken spine on her plate and repeated the process. As she sucked out the gooey innards, she let her mind wander. Rachel wrapped her little arms around Zanma's neck to get a better angle before trying to sink her teeth into the back of her head again, but it didn't help her get any closer to actually biting her. Once the other broken half of the spine was emptied of its suspicious innards, Zanma slid both of the pieces of spine down her throat.

She couldn't just go right back to work at this point, she'd already gotten herself psyched out. Turning her attention to the Cyclops at her side, she found that Nolganna was still wholly invested in her outrageously massive meat buffet. Seeing her, Zanma reminded herself that there were a number of students that she hadn't had one on one time with yet. Beyond that, there was also the issue of there being plenty parts of the school that she hadn't explored yet. She wasn't daft enough to try getting into the teacher's section of the school, at least not yet anyways. But the map that Mr. Cult had stuck in their heads still listed a number of places she should investigate on her own time.

And so, setting her plate aside, Zanma deigned to do just that.

At first, she didn't run into any other students, which left her able to focus on cataloging the varied areas of the school. She picked leaves in the garden, examined the odd weather patterns from the field of the entrance ceremony, and even mapped out her findings using that nifty little map in her head. She probably would've continued this wandering if the inevitable didn't happen, but with her exploration there was practically zero chance that she wouldn't run into anyone. And run into someone she did.

Well, perhaps it would be better to say she ran into two someones... two and a half?

She couldn't tell at first, because while she definitely remembered the cooking apprentice and the water- themed egg expert from yesterday, the giant three-headed dog was slipping her memory. That being said, she hadn't been able to have a proper chat with any of them save for the brief egg-talk. So, folding her arms behind her head as the eyes on her hair tendrils observed her targets, Zanma strolled down along the beach just barely skirting the water as she looked them over.

"I didn't know we had a beach," Zanma snickered while looking the area over, pausing as her numerous gazes fell upon Caspian "Didn't know we had Sea Folk."

She glanced over to the Three headed dog near Trae, "Didn't even know we could bring pets as big as that, either!"

Rachel glanced over Zanma's shoulder while gnashing her teeth before biting her arm, yet Zanma seemed more concerned with leaning forward to look the three creatures over with interest.

"Which one o' you's the lucky owner of the Tri-Hound?" She said before glancing over to Trae "I'd say you since the Tri-Hounds from my realm exploded upon contact with Sea-Folk, but I'm figurin' that I ain't exactly dealin' with the same species here."

Sun Xifeng
Area: Common room
Fureriana.full.713996.jpg

Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Interact) EldridSmith EldridSmith (Mentioned)

Silently watching, Xifeng kept to herself as she waited for the Forest Spirit Nerium, though she was not idle while she waited. Tending to her hair, Xifeng began to toy with it, putting in various styles and the like, and then looking at herself in a pocket mirror, it's bronze colour showed a pattern on the back of what appeared to be a rising bird and when in full sunlight, or a bright enough light, it almost appeared as invisible.

Yet she couldn't play for long, as the sound of footfalls broke the thoughts she had, as the big man with red hair came storming from another room. Watching him run was something, as he looked to be what many described the mountain of a man that was Fengfeng, a Giant in her home. As he ran to hug another, a voice was heard. While she wasn't scared, it certainly startled Xifeng, who looked over in a quick movement,

"hey there cutie, you're the new girl from yesterday, right? I'm Arlosk and you where talking to my cousin the other day Telith~" The woman said, as Xifeng realized, she was way too close for comfort. As a tail had wrapped around her arm, the woman looked to dress with just the bare minimum required to be a functioning person in society. Pulling her away from that thought was more from the woman named Arlosk, "but can I just say that outfit look amazing on you suuure its a little dated but it really suits a sweetie like you"

And now she spoke of her outfit. Xifeng was perplexed, as she turned to the red-skinned woman, speaking with a calm and graceful tone, "Sun Xifeng, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Arlosk." Her response was polished from many years being the daughter of a noble. Though something felt off in the back of her mind, what did she mean by dated? This is the most modern dress in Yuzhang! She had to know, "By chance, Miss Arlosk, what do you mean by 'dated'? It was tailored not even two Moons ago." She still hadn't gotten answers of the other questions that lingered, maybe she could get them here? Arlosk seemed to know something....

Yet her eyes were dragged away for a moment, as Xifeng noticed the Forest Spirit, who left the same room as the big man, she seemed to be quite upset, and in thought. Best to leave her be for a moment. As Xifeng watched, she wanted to at least give the woman a gift of some sort, which she hadn't thought much on. Turning her attention back to Arlosk, Xifeng could only think of one nickname for the under dressed woman: 'Booby Lady' the same 'Booby Lady' who had a tail wrapped around Xifeng's arm, escape was unlikely if she wished to flee.

Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:
Divination (very little), Spellcasting, Necromancy, Creation of Potions & Elixirs

With: Oliver & Ragnar ( jinxxes jinxxes & EldridSmith EldridSmith )
Mood: Okay

Thalia was about to suggest to Oliver that they go wandering about in the library, as it might have information concerning their heritage, however, she was greatly interrupted by a figure suddenly grabbing her in a tight hug. Initially, Thalia’s blood ran cold as she thought she was being attacked, but once she realized it was Ragnar, she let out a relieved sigh. After the half-giant let her down, he looked down and smiled at her, in which the witch returned the smile.

“Good morning Ragnar.”
Her tiny voice came out shyly, as she didn’t know what else to say. It was a lot for the witch to take in. She honestly wished that she could just forget about what happened the day before. It quite dramatically changed her life at the college as she felt as though every step she took was like walking on eggshells. The witch then sheepishly looked towards Oliver, knowing that he probably wouldn’t have enjoyed Ragnar’s company. While she had managed to utter a couple of words, her limbo of silence still succumbed to her, as she was afraid that if she kept talking, she would eventually break down and cry from the effects of her Mam.

pink girl.PNGAria went wandering around the school. Mr. Cult interrupted her with a message that they had the day off because of what Ariel had done. Aria figured that it would take some of the students more than a day to get over it.

Strolling around, Aria discovered what appeared to be a beach. How odd, Aria thought to herself. Then she saw something far stranger, there appeared to be a big dog with three heads playing fetch with a mermaid. Aria wondered if the three heads would fight for the driftwood or work together.

Zombie girl was watching on, Aria approached her. “That three headed dog is something. Do you think they ever bark at each other?” After a pause, “I’m Aria. I don’t think I know your actual name, I just referred to you as zombie girl.”

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Corvid15 Corvid15

1588804352187.png Pugsly happily runs to the stick and the main head catches it and it's tail wags but the other two heads glare at the main one and begin fighting over the stick, in the end it is torn into bits too small for them to hold onto causing them to growl at each other.
Corvid15 Corvid15 YungJazz YungJazz

Caspian laughed at the confused giant puppy, the three heads all wanted the stick. While Cas was waiting for the dog to come back, he swam down to the ocean floor, finding a whale skeleton. Or what was maybe a whale?

Breaking off three ribs, Caspian swam back up, throwing a rib to each head as a treat.

Spotting the Egg Shadeling from earlier, Zanma, and an Elf girl, Caspian went into panic mode. He had just gotten comfortable. And Zanma was definitely going to kill and skin him. The way she spoke about Sea folk, as she called them. And she had a zombie goblin earlier! Who's to say she wouldn't turn him into a zombie. The Elf seemed nice enough, but elves were weird rich people. Maybe she wanted merman taxidermy? Maybe she wanted to harvest his magic?

Head swimming with possibilities, Caspian didn't hesitate a second before diving back underwater and swimming down.

Down, and down, and down. Deep, deep to where normal folk wouldn't be able to go. Caspian could breathe underwater and survive the pressure. After going about 50~75 feet down, Cas hid among rocks and coral, partially burying himself in the sand.

Caspian sent a small spectral minnow up to the surface, which would whisper in Trae's ear before dissapearing.

"Im hiding from the necromancer and the collector. Slap the water 3 times once its safe."

EldridSmith EldridSmith YungJazz YungJazz GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Superfly47 Superfly47

Last edited:
1588805488867.png Ragnar couldn't think of what to say just due to the sheer amount of things he wanted to say, in the end: "Good morning Thalia." was all he could muster in a caring tone. He stood there awkwardly for a while before having a plate of breakfast food brought to him as he sat down near the two. He noticed Oliver and waved as he began eating. Countless questions going through his head but he wasn't about to ask them with a stranger about.
beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back