• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
transition
(yes its time to get to tomorrow lads let the pain of ariel's class sink in deep, and also we need some not broken thalia and Ragnar)
interaction: beeswaxie beeswaxie GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Mera Mera jinxxes jinxxes Mineczka Mineczka EldridSmith EldridSmith Corvid15 Corvid15 Ace Cream Ace Cream Superfly47 Superfly47 YungJazz YungJazz
yesterdays class was... wild to say the least well for most people, having there fears brought up by Ariel's gas, and a verity of other strange things that had happened subsequently during lunchtime shenanigans honestly it just seemed that each day just got stranger. the students would have all been given the rest of the day off as well... ariel's class's where always intense and it seemed after lunch most of the students were worn out anyway. much like yesterday, the light would slowly filter through to attempt to awaken each of the students if they didn't want to get the cold boop of "death" then they would probably find it best to heed the slow brightening of there rooms what would be happening today? only time would tell.

1588565269749.png

Telith
interactions: jinxxes jinxxes
awkwardly in Asher's case, he would have managed to get Telith back to the dorm room rather easily. however, Asher would find himself ending up as Telith's pillow being hugged Tightly as the dragon boy fell asleep quickly Asher still essentially wrapped up in a winged blanket the pillow fort was still there so of course, that's where they would have been. Telith would eventually wake up just a little snuggling Asher still he had mistakenly assumed he was back at home thanks to the crash form the tea. "hey.... guess what... I had a really weird dream, soo I actually took off my hoodie in front of a bunch of people... and I was... like always laughing it was really strange... oh yeah the best part was there was a elf... and I kissed him... it was super nice" he'd whisper deliriously assuming he was talking either to his father or Arlosk not believing that everything from yesterday had happened at least not right now as he was still waking up. "wait... was it a dream?" he'd question the air essentially, incredibly confused at the moment

1586403599223.png

Arlosk
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith
of course, Arlosk had taken note of Teliths previously odd.. mood honestly he'd gotten about as flirtatious as she was Arlosk would have been proud if not for the fact Telith was well Telith. she'd still be snuggling Evren in the usual manner she'd do, with a lack of clothing of course though she didn't manage to get a wink of sleep since well she was still thinking about Telith situation "hey.. Evren sweetie, what do you think about how Telith was acting yesterday? hmm well at lunch I mean he was practically like me. I'm not against that he's definitely learned how to pull it off form the best teacher~. but still.. you think he's ok?" she'd ask Evren him being clearly concerned about him.

1588667232273.png
Norki
interaction: beeswaxie beeswaxie
Norki would find Thalia having fallen asleep in one of the gardens, the ghostly shade would gently pick up the sleeping witch both himself and the Thalia disappearing in a puff of black smoke, much to the annoyance of the glowing blue eyes that hid within the flowerbeds the creature let out an unearthly screaming as its prey had escaped it thanks to the dorm master. Thalia placed gently in her bed along with her little kitten on her chest safe form the entity outside.

Nerium Oleandra Birchfall

Nerium woke in her room with Thalia and Ragnar. Neither of them probably knew she had moved in yet, due to them having been sleeping from Ariel's fear gas. Nerium didn't really need to sleep, but she liked to. Nerium gave a nod to Norki, the shadowy dormkeeper. As scary as he looked to most, and his ghost nose boops, he was a true sweetheart.

When Norki came in later to wake them up, Nerium gave him another small smile. Atropa, feeling the chill in the air as Norki was about to boop Nerium, scurried up Norki's arm and booped him on the nose before running back down.

Nerium gently shook Ragnar awake, so he wouldn't be scared awake by Norki.

"Ragnar, good morrow. Everything is fine, you're safe. And I'm kinda your roomate now."

Walking over to Thalia's side of the room, she tapped her gently. The poor girl looked a mess. Whatever had happened to her from the fear gas must have been a terror.

"Thalia, darling? It's Nerium. Good morning. Everything is okay. You're safe."

Nerium gently lifted the small kitten off of Thalia's chest, stroking them gently and summoning a small amount of catnip.

Nerium sat and waited for her new friends, gosh, she had never had friends before. There were her sisters, but no other friends really. Nerium stroked the kitten, waiting for Thalia and Ragnar to get up before leaving for breakfast.

beeswaxie beeswaxie Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 EldridSmith EldridSmith

1588700185882.png "I think he's growing up dear, you and I already have but it's just taken Telith a little longer than us. Makes sense since he's a dragon anyways." Evren says with a caring tone. "You don't need to worry about Telith, Asher seems like a nice guy and I'm sure the two will keep an eye out for each other." He says as he strokes her hair before deciding to playfully teases her under the blankets with a large grin.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1588701472818.png Ragnar woke up as Nerium shook him, his mood ever so pleasant as he had forgotten the happenings of yesterday... and then it all came back to him causing his smile to rapidly fade. "Ah, good morning Nerium." He says as he rolls out of bed in his undergarments, thinking this was normal for people due to how things were done back home. He slips on is clothes rather quickly before glancing over a Thalia with evident sadness, sighing and heading to the cafeteria to eat, missing the small note on his bed stand in his somber mood.
Corvid15 Corvid15 beeswaxie beeswaxie

"Ragnar, do you want to talk? You seem upset, no. Forlorn?"

Nerium called to him as he began to head for the door. The kitten in her arms was mewling softly, using her as a scratching post.

"I don't know what you saw yesterday, but if you want to talk, I can listen. Or make you some tea? Or anything you'd like. I just want you to be okay."

Nerium was sitting in her tree hammock, and she patted the spot next to her for Ragnar to sit down. She was not the best with emotions, but she knew something was wrong with Ragnar. There was a pest eating away at him. Something dark.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:
Divination (very little), Spellcasting, Necromancy, Creation of Potions & Elixirs

With: Nerium & Ragnar ( Corvid15 Corvid15 & EldridSmith EldridSmith )
Mood: Sad

Thalia woke up groggy… and confused. She couldn’t remember leaving the garden and so waking up in her bed made her look around warily. Nerium was waking both the witch and the half-giant. Was it already the next morning? Sitting up, the witch brushed her hair out of her eyes, which was a tangled mess. She looked over to Ragnar to see if he had noticed her note that she left… but he didn’t. Thalia could feel her heart sink as she saw his smile quickly turn away. She was the cause of his grief, but she didn’t know how to fix it. Nerium called over to him, asking why he looked so sad. Deciding that Ragnar probably didn’t want anything to do with her, Thalia got up and made her way out of the dorm, disappearing into the hallway.

She was still wearing the same clothes from the previous day, but she didn’t exactly feel like changing. All she wanted to do was stay in bed and talk to her Gran, but she wasn’t able to do either of those things. As she made her way into the lounge, she noticed she was the first one to make it there. Great, everyone would notice her then. Sighing, she grabbed a glass of orange juice that was on the lounge’s dining table and went back to her secluded corner. Perhaps if she was alone, she would be left alone? Although in all honesty, she wouldn’t mind a little company.

Taking a sip of orange juice, she pulled out a leather book from her satchel. She flipped across a few pages and began to write hurriedly in it as if an idea suddenly hit her. She wasn’t sure where the sudden inspiration had come from, but it certainly struck her. What better way to start the day than writing?

1588705231327.png Ragnar's heart sank even further as Thalia left without even saying anything to him. Though some small comfort was found in Nerium's caring offers. He sat down on her hammock, almost breaking it with his weight, and turned to her. "I am sad, yes... I saw my village destroyed, my friends and family used by the frost giants before being killed... and Thalia was among them. I don't remember what happened after except being in pain and then I was out of the trap room. Yesterday when I needed someone beside me I looked to Thalia but she did nothing... it hurt. I feel abandoned and alone, my first friend won't even sit beside me..."

Name, Age:
Asher Quinn, 19

Race, Role:
Elf/Light Elemental, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Calm

Asher wasn't against cuddling, it wasn't like they didn't end up the same way last night. So he was sleeping just as peacefully as before. As Telith started to stir he let out a whine of protest, his guardian duties forgotten in his tired state. In his tired haze, he reached up to cover Telith's mouth. "Shhhh, go back to sleeeeep." Keeping his hand on his roommates mouth to silence the noise. Though he slowly blinked awake as the memories of yesterday came back.

Looking up a bit with a yawn, he examined Telith's face. He seemed a lot more calmed down now. "Oh wait hey. You sound normal again. How you feeling?" Telith's own well-being was the most important part after all. He was expecting him to freak out a bit upon realizing what went down so he was ready with a hug for the inevitable.

Asher's eyes did close again, but he was still awake for now, lazily running his hands through his hair to get it a little less wild. Seemed he'd actually be able to get dressed for class today instead of staying in his pajamas.

Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Empathy, Telepathy, Telekinesis

Mood: Tired

Oliver blamed the face that he accepted Charlie's proposal of being roommates on Arlosk making him soft from feeding on his emotions. Though really it was because he was desperate for the company that he never got, and for her to help Thalia meant she couldn't be that bad.

Though that didn't help him stay calm through the first night together. After dealing with Norki to get it so they had separate rooms in the dorm, he hadn't been able to sleep one bit. Just the thought of someone else being nearby got him anxious. At some point, he couldn't take just laying there and ended up moving to their middle ground lounge area to pace. He didn't exactly remember when it happened, but the two of them ended up meeting in there at night, the vampire not needing any sleep while Oliver was just an insomniac.

So it was a pleasant surprise when he was able to get his mind off of things with Charlie bringing up Netflix. She could really have put on just about anything and he wouldn't have seen it as his mother didn't get a new one after he broke it by accident when he was three. It just was never something important to him since he didn't grow up with one. That night though, they ended up just binge watching until the little alarm clock Oliver got with the room change so Norki wouldn't drop in and surprise him was going off.

He rubbed his yes, a bit sore from not sleeping and staring at a screen for so long. "Lovely, another day." His voice having a good deal of sarcasm. He had wanted to finish this show already, not deal with more of his classes. "We're continuing that tonight." He insisted with a yawn, probably going to find somewhere he felt more secure to nap so he wouldn't be so dead while trying to watch the show. He liked sleeping like that better anyways, it made him feel more rested to sleep a little bit every so often.

The vines of her hammock wove tighter as Ragnar sat down, more branches and vines making it more stable and stronger. Nerium held her hand out if he wanted to hold it for comfort.

Leaning down for a moment, Nerium asked the Salamander (an actual salamander, not Mr. Salamancer) to please light her small stove. He did so, and she began to brew tea. Tea always was a good way to calm down, even if it was odd for her to drink.

If Nerium could cry, she would have at what Ragnar told her. She had so many questions for him, why frost giants would do such a thing. Animals killed for food or for protection. Why would a person kill? Why would you destroy a village? Just.. why. Nerium was fine with death, it was the circle of life. But, she had never known anything like this. This wasn't animal instincts. Why. Why would people do this to eachother. Even if it wasn't real.. it hurt her to think about.

"Such cruelty... is unknown to me. An animal kills for food, or to stop itself from being killed. Why would frost giants kill, if they do not hunger or have threats to them?"

Nerium's heart broke imagining such violence. But for Ragnar to see his friends and family mercilessly slaughtered in such a way.

"I can assure you that Thalia did not mean to abandon you. She had her own pests to deal with. If you are worried about her no longer being your friend, there is no need to. This is from her."

Neriums voice broke as she said this, she would have sobbed if she could have. One of her vines reached back into the bedrooms and grabbed the flower and note from Thalia.

"Would you like to stay and have tea? Talk if you wish. Or do you want to go out for breakfast?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith beeswaxie beeswaxie

pink girl.PNGNerium came up and asked if Telith was okay. Aria looked at Telith flying all over the room and said, “He seems very energized. We won’t know until he’s cooled down and can talk to him. Thanks for asking about him, it’s good to know that you care.” Aria responded with a smile.

Dawn would inform Aria that Dawn gave Telith an energy drink, causing his erratic behavior. Aria would have felt bad for blaming Ariel, but she’s done so many evil things just to be mean, Dawn must have done this to try to help him. “You gave him the drink to help Telith, right?” Aria asked Dawn.

Suddenly Telith stopped flying and came to approach the two girls. Telith was in a very flirty, calling them beautiful. Aria did blush, she had to admit that he was very fit with his hoodie off. Telith created beautiful minitures of Aria and Dawn. Aria shouted with joy, “They’re so beautiful.” Aria held hers up. “Dawn, can you take a picture of both of us with our statues? We should also get a picture with Telith, since he created them.” Aria said with a smile. “Thank you for creating them, they are so beautiful.”

Later Aria found herself in her room. She put the miniature statue on her nightstand. “Goodnight, little one” Aria said as she kissed the statue.

When she awoke, she realized something was missing. There weren’t any jellybeans in her room, for some reason she expected that they would bring fresh ones every day. Guess its only for special occasions, she thought. She went up to Dawn, “How'd you sleep? Sorry to tell you, but there are no new Jellybeans. Guess this means I’m going to eat a full breakfast this time. Do you think they’ll offer jellybeans for breakfast?” Aria said with excited anticipation.

Ace Cream Ace Cream Corvid15 Corvid15 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1588709286123.png "They are cold and unfeeling creatures, they only find joy in killing, using people to please themselves, and spreading winter across the world." He says somberly, his fists clenching tightly as the scene played out in his head once more. Ragnar looked at the note, his heart finally tipping over the edge as tears silently ran down his cheeks. He didn't know what to feel anymore, he felt both betrayed by Thalia, yet joyful at the note. He couldn't properly answer Nerium's final question due to his inner confliction.

Name, Age:
Charlize Graves, 18

Race, Role:
Vampire, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Pan

Abilities
unnatural strength, speed, senses, and healing. doesn’t need to sleep, immortality, and telepathy

With: Oliver ( jinxxes jinxxes )
Mood: Chill

Charlie couldn’t help but grin devilishly at her roommate’s comment. “See! I told you I’d be a good roommate.” She wiggled her eyebrows at him, still wide awake. “There are SO many seasons too~” She exclaimed, stretching as she sat up. It was the first time that Charlie had watched any sort of TV show with anyone, and damn was it so fun. She no longer had to go and rant about episodes to nobody on twitter. She could actually get someone’s input on the characters as well as see their genuine reaction. Staring at the tired boy, she realized she hadn’t asked his name again.

"Oh my god, I still don’t know your name.”
Charlie snorted, laughing a little. She was so caught up in watching Criminal Minds that she didn’t even think to get to know her roommate all that well. The vampire picked herself up and made her way into her bedroom. What would she wear today? Deciding not to think too hard on the subject, she put on an oversized grey sweater and some black leggings. Simple and cute. Marching out, she looked over to her roommate.

“Ready for… ‘breakfast’?”
She made a gesture with her hands as she said breakfast, rolling her eyes. If there weren’t any glasses of blood on the table, she wouldn’t be the least bit interested… unless there was Nutella, but Charlie was doubtful that this place would have such a thing. To be honest, the vampire wasn’t entirely sure what to expect when she and Oliver would go out. Would he sink back into his seclusion? Would Asher run up to her in her flirtatious manner? Who knew. This school definitely held a lot of interesting folks in it.

Caspian Varuna Xiloscient

After whatever in the fresh hell yesterday was, Caspian was very happy with his room, if you could call it that. What his dream room was was a sea cave, with high cavern ceilings, some stone and sand flooring, but mostly cave pools and sea water. One offshoot cavern was for his sea magiks, an altar to his ancestors and an altar for the sea gods, along with cauldrons, potion ingredients, and the like. As cliche as it was, his bed was a giant clam shell.

Only in here, in his room could Caspian let his tail out. What some would think were impressive tattoos were nothing compared to when he was in his merman form.

Caspian was startled awake by the shadowy figure that had been introduced to him as the dormkeeper. Caspian summoned a spectral thresher shark out of fear, thinking someone was coming for him. But it was just a wake up call. Caspian quickly dispelled the shark before it could hurt anyone, but Norki still gave it a boop.

Swimming up, and beaching himself on the bank, Caspian looked up at Norki.

"Hey. If you wouldn't mind, could you please just knock to wake me up next time? I get startled when woken up, as you saw. And I.. don't like people seeing me like this."

Caspian wasn't comfortable with people seeing him like this, mostly for fear of his life, but also bc then even more people would misgender him. People always think that it's just mermaids. Not all merfolk are female!

Once Norki left, Caspian changed into his favorite tank top, and a pair of jean shorts. Alex had gotten him the tank as a present when he first accepted his transition and his new name, and it had become his favorite. Alex was a beast with arts and crafts, and Alex could actually control ink, paint, and other art media. It was kinda cool, and always left Caspian a little jealous.

Caspian noticed, before he left that there was an overturned jar of jelly beans, and a chocolate bunny. The animated rabbit somehow appeared to have goten itself stuck in the water and drowned? Its odd that animated chocolate could do such a thing, but it did. Caspian stored that in his fridge like cavern for later, crafting an airbubble around it. The jelly beans he righted and kept them in with water, and then retracted all the water so they wouldn't get soggy. Closing the jar, he set it down on the shore.

Finally heading out for breakfast, Caspian wondered if Arlosk or Evren would be there.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

20200505_134828.jpg

Nerium gently leaned over to hug Ragnar, letting him cry on her shoulder if he wished. She held him close, not sure what else to do to comfort him.

Atropa started nuzzling Ragnar, as did Grimly the kitten. Both creatures wanted him to feel better, and also to get head scritches.

Not sure if what she had to say was the right thing, Nerium held it in, humming a sweet tune her mother used to sing. It was the same song she sung with the fear flower. Two of her tendrils poured tea for her and Ragnar. A small stump rose from the ground, which the tendrils set the teacups and teapot on the stump table for them to grab later.

"Ragnar, I'm here. Thalia didn't mean to seem rude, she is dealing with her own nightmares too. That doesn't mean she betrayed you. Give her time. But if you need comfort, I am here."

At what Ragnar had said Frost Giants do, something broke in Nerium. Why. Why would creatures be violent for no good reason? How could one find pleasure in pain? She didn't know what he meant by using people to pleasure themselves, but she knew it must be wrong, whatever it was. Even if it was a nightmare. How. Why. Nerium never knew the world to be cruel like this. Her world wasn't like this. She knew the circle of life, but this.. No other creatures kill for pleasure. But.. did all races have a capacity for such violence? Such senseless, meaningless violence. Nerium too, began to cry excess water that smelled like pine and flowers. She didn't know she could cry.. She mumbled to herself out of shock..

"How.. how could someone.. why would people harm others for pleasure, or personal gain. Is the whole world like this... am I just the exception. How could I not know... how.. no one's ever threatened me with violence. We dryads never fight.. why would someone.. Are all people that bad?"

She continued to cry, hugging Ragnar, Grimly and Atropa.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

22.jpgNolganna and Zanma54453453131.jpg
Nolganna spent twice as much time hammering away at her anvil than yesterday, needing more than anything to burn herself out so she could pass out right there beside her anvil again. A weird on her nose made Nolganna roll over, only for the thick head of her hammer to press into her back. Her eye snapped open, and soon she reached up and grabbed the edge of her anvil. Looking it over, Nolganna frowned as she realized that she'd left her most recent unfinished work on there instead of cooling it off.

Taking hold of her hammer, Nolganna stood up and raised it before sticking the unfinished weapon into the forge and holding it there for some time before taking it out. Leaving it as it was overnight had left it warped slightly, so Nolganna proceeded to hammer it back into place. Though the loud clanging wasn't easy to hear outside of her workshop/room, it filled Nolgana's ears and steadily rocked her back awake. So much so that when she finally stuck the unfinished weapon into a barrel of water nearby, she was more awake than ever.

Zanma once more had refused to even consider trying out her bed, and had spent the entire night hooked up to Rosa... Literally.

With one sleeve rolled up, she'd sat down in a chair relaxing as a thin tube connected her to the undead lizard girl. Zanma sat in a comfy if not tattered chair, staring at the table upon which Rosa was strapped down. Though Zanma had casually recorded the effects of this particular test, watching the subject throughout the entire night, Rosa had started violently convulsing the second that they'd started. Zanma enjoyed a nice, peaceful night of watching her pretty little lizard try and fail to tear her way through her restraints. About halfway through she'd started hacking up the black sludge which once coursed through Zanma's depths, but that was to be expected.

By the time the room started lighting up, the splatters from Rosa's latest violent coughing fit had just started dispersing into a smoky substance which vanished into the air.

"Looks like that's all the time we got," she said with a yawn before turning her simple smile on Rosa and yanking the end of the tube out of her "Did good, darling.... Got all kinds of tasty data from you. So have a nice rest."

Rosa merely groaned, black goo leaking from her lips as she watched Zanma slowly begin trudging towards her front door.

Nolganna stepped outside of her room before closing the door behind her carefully. She briefly thought about checking on Xi, since she'd noticed her being rather silent yesterday, but rumbling from the cyclops' stomach quickly stifled such thoughts. Shrinking down the head of her hammer, she once more hooked the handle onto her belt as she turned to make her way to breakfast. But before she could start, another door opened up and occupant stepping out immediately waved to her.

"Hey Miss Monocle!" Zanma said cheerfully, all signs of her previous demeanor of passive humor carefully scrubbed away.

But Nolganna wasn't aware of it, and instead raised a hand to wave in kind. But she stopped the moment her eye focused a bit more. Despite the wide grin on Zanma's face, there was something clinging tightly to her back. This something was recklessly trying to sink its teeth into the back of Zanma's hood, but the Shadeling seemed completely unaware of it. Rachel clung to her master's back, the undead goblin trying for the third time in the last few days to truly bite the Shadeling. Alas, it was once more foiled by the fabric her master had protecting her head.

"Hey hey," Zanma snapped her fingers to snag Nolganna's attention "Did you know that Lizard Girls really get wild when ya pump em up?"

"Uh..." Nolganna could not take her eye off the undead Goblin that was still clinging tightly to Zanma.

"What a world!" Zanma snickered before strolling off to Breakfast.

Deigning to simply ignore what she'd just seen, Nolganna shook her head before lumbering after her. The moment that she entered the room, Nolganna once more grabbed the largest plate of meat she could find. But unlike yesterday, she merely plopped down beside the table where the food was offered and began digging in. She was momentarily distracted by Zanma grabbing a plate that seemed like nothing than a dry spine covered in gnarled growths, but that would be an after-meal problem. Right now? The meat called to her, and she was eager to answer.

"Say, you ever get shot in that thing?"

Nolganna's eye wandered over to Zanma, who slid nearby as her hair tendrils took hold of the gnarled spine and snapped it open. Whilst bringing half of the bone up to her lips, her free hand was pointing directly at Nolganna's eye. Nolganna nodded, but was unwilling to use her mouth for anything other than eating at that point. Zanma cooed in interest before wrapping her lips around the broken part of the spine and slurping out a long piece of gooey dark meat. It was like watching a snake get pulled out of its hidey hole with how long it was, but soon all traces of it dissappeared into Zanma's smile.

"So what's that like, Miss Monocle?" Zanma questioned whilst wiping her lips and raising the other broken half of the spine.

Swallowing down a leg Porcynth, Nolganna looked to her before saying, "Bright." and beginning the consumption of her next target. Cooing in interest, Zanma proceeded to continue interrogating the Cyclops, still giving no reaction to Rachel even as she continued gnawing on the back of her head.

Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Empathy, Telepathy, Telekinesis

Mood: Tired

Oliver looked over his roommate, he was still in the same clothes from yesterday. Not that changing would've even made much of a difference as everything he wore was practically the same. "Yeah I guess." His hair was a mop of a mess from just being sprawled out watching the show all night, and some dark circles under his eyes. But when did he ever not look dead? It was no wonder Charlize thought he could be a vampire.

He still hadn't even eaten much, that could start becoming a problem if he kept getting stressed and having to exert himself physically or with his powers. That made him think of how he never saw Charlize eat yesterday either. "It's Oliver, by the way." He mentioned quietly, the first one to actually get his name from him. Arlosk and Evren heard it from a teacher after all.

"You're not gonna go crazy and tear my throat out from getting hungry are you? I haven't seen you eat." The first comment came out pretty sarcastically, not at all worried about that. But that was where his humor lied. Any joking threats in response would probably just make him further the joke with 'accepting' his death right away with a dead pan expression on his face.

1588714723031.png Ragnar quietly hugged Nerium for a while before answering her question. "It's in their twisted nature, I can't tell you why other than they find pleasure in it... but no, most people aren't that sick and twisted. Most have good in them." He says downing the tea. He felt better but he needed to see Thalia before he would get close to being in a better mood. He really appreciated Nerium's attempts to help him along with Atropa and the kitten. He gently scratches the heads of the two creatures before turning to Nerium. "Are you alright?"
Corvid15 Corvid15

Name, Age:
Charlize Graves, 18

Race, Role:
Vampire, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Pan

Abilities
unnatural strength, speed, senses, and healing. doesn’t need to sleep, immortality, and telepathy

With: Oliver ( jinxxes jinxxes )
Mood: Chill

Charlie looked over at Oliver, looking at him from head to toe. “Now that you mention it, I just might.” She said with a little laugh. Realizing he might not understand her joke, she quickly jumped in to save it. “I kid, I drank a whole bunch before I got here… Besides I only like human blood.” She explained to him. “I also don’t murder people.”
She added, a frown appearing on her face. Normally she would get her blood from some guy who worked in a morgue. He would drain the bodies of their blood and then send it over to her for a certain amount of money. It wasn’t exactly legal, but it was better than going out and forcefully taking blood from folks.

Her brother was a different story. He enjoyed the thrill of the kill and would often find his meals that way. Charlie always thought it was an immature act, as it caught the attention of hunters and other types of supernatural species, but nothing she said would convince him otherwise. When she and her sister turned him, he turned on their parents and took a lot of their blood; but he didn’t kill them. Their mother collapsed into a fit of delusion and would not quit spewing about how her children were the spawns of the devil and needed to be eradicated. Her poor father still loved his children very much, but he had to bid farewell to them as he realized their futures could no longer be intertwined together. It was the first of many hard goodbyes that Charlie had to make. While Charlize loved her brother greatly, she was glad that she didn’t end up like him and instead found more appropriate means of getting blood. After all, it allowed her to make friends with others like Oliver.

“Also, Olly, I haven’t seen you eat either. So you can’t be on my ass for ‘not eating’.”
The vampire pointed out to the half-demon, raising her eyebrow at him. Of course, she donned him a nickname, how could she not. She then pulled out her phone and scrolled around, checking her notifications, as she always did in the morning. Can't lose those Snapchat streaks.

Dawn
images (63).jpeg
Dawn was happy with Telith's gift and of course glad to snap a photo of Aria and her sculpture, she also used the opportunity to let Aria use her camera by asking the elf to do the same for her.

When she got to her room, Dawn dug through her closet only to unearth a box full of figurines of various mascots that she collected for years. She was hesitant to adorns her desk with this kind of collections since it might make her looks childish but after seeing Telith fly around the caretaria freely, she thought that she shouldn't care too much about what other people think. Telith's realistic sculpture of her was placed between Slavia the potato and Little Destruction's mascot, Bombii.

"Looks good." Dawn looks satisfied and decided to fills an entire shelf with mascot figures. She spent the night renovating her room even more, this time with much less noise. Finished the blown off window with some 3D-printed window frame, placing a space-themed rug and lazy coach so she could have a more comfortable reading environment and slapped some posters onto the wall. She even asked Norki to add a balcony to her room so she could enjoy some night breeze when needed, she actually wanted to blow another hole and try making a balcony but she already told herself to tone down her explosives usage.

When the morning came, Norki didn't boop her since Dawn was already awake. She decided to go with her regular dress and jacket combination for the day. Aria also seemed to be be ready for the class, but the elf asked about jelly beans? Dawn didn't know Aria likes jelly beans that much so it was unexpected for her.

"I don't think jelly bean can be breakfast." Dawn chuckled at Aria's question, she had a hunch that the goblin chef would screams at Aria if she suggested jelly beans as a breakfast menu. "But, I might be wrong. Who knows.."

Slinging her purse across her shoulder, Dawn was ready for her morning stroll just like yesterday. She haven't explored the school much since she spent the day in class or sleeping and spent the night renovating her room. For now she planned to go around and look for the academy's library, breakfast can wait.

"I'm going out." She said to Aria before going out of their room with the camera on her hand. Library, library, she examined her unfinished hand-made map of the school ground. Since the school has changing environment she was using multiple sheets to draw different part of the school and plans to compiles it later.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Superfly47 Superfly47

Trae Sentrale
Trae.png

Loud snores could be heard from vicinity of Trae's room. We zoom in to see the young Shurian deep in slumber, currently lying within a hammock with one leg visibly hanging off the side. A quick look around his room provided the outline for Trae's personality. There was a rack filled to the brim with spices, herbs, ingredients, and all sorts of cooking delicacies that Trae would use for culinary arts. Hanging beside it was a magnetic rack that held all of Trae's cutlery. From his skinning knife to his chopping and mixing utensils. It seemed that everything the pertained to the art of cooking was neatly organized and placed in just the right spot. Everything was a perfect image of a young chef.

The place where Trae rested and relaxed was a contrast to his kitchen area. Surfboards were stacked against the wall in colorful fashion, each with their own individual designs. Ranging from suns rising, curling waves, and tribal symbols, each board had a unique imagery on its surface. Hanging from the ceiling was a punching bag that seemed to have been put through some harsh damage throughout the years, with pieces of tape holding it together and white bandage wrapping circling around it. There were a few fishing poles hung up and order along with boxes labeled surfboard wax or fishing gear. Trae's actual living space of the room was the very ideal of a laidback beach surfer who loved the ocean. It seemed like Trae was in deep slumber, his snores sounding like a growling beast instead of a young man as it appeared that nothing was going to wake the chef up...until he shot up and fell out of his hammock screaming.

"AAH! NO POPS! I DON'T WANNA DO SURPRISE ATTACK TRAINING!"

Trae felt his world shift as he flipped out of his hammock and slammed face first into his floor, knocking over a few miscellaneous things. It didn't help that his sudden crash had shook one of his surfboards loose and sent it careening down and onto his head with a loud 'smack'. Rubbing his head where the board had hit him, Trae sighed and stood up, placing the surfboard back along the wall and observed his surroundings. Realizing he wasn't in his room back on Shura, about to be surprised attacked by his father like every morning, Trae let out a breath of relief, "Huh. That's right. In college now....Fuckin' sweet." Trae felt a small smile creep on his face as he moved to put his jacket around his shirtless torso, "Don't gotta worry about pops launching me off the sixtieth floor of the palace anymore." Happy that he wasn't being launched from thousands of feet from the air out of a building, Trae grabbed one of his surfboards and surf wax and walked out of his room.

Not paying attention to anything around him, Trae had one goal in his mind, "I know there was some bomb ass waves I saw around those waters. Don't know how this place even has beaches, but I'm gonna chalk it up to being some weird ass magical shit." Trae nodded his head and began moving to find the area he saw those waves. Not even acknowledging the other students as he went. Picking a direction, Trae wandered throughout the magical land of Krauxose. This place was amazing in the weirdest sense. Trae would pass by places that didn't have any business being here geographically, but somehow were. There was a jungle that was near a freaking frozen plain. Then there was portals that would lead to different areas throughout the school. Trae let his mind drift as he wandered throughout the school. He thought about his first day, about his new teacher Fel and how it would be learning from him, that weird ass 'vampire' chick that was definitely an Acolyte of Suras, and Nerium who was nice enough to give him some of his home plants.

Trae felt a smile on his face as he thought about the last rather peaceful hours he had at the school. No giant monsters threatening to destroy entire countries, no battles between warriors that rearranged entire landscapes and change the ecosystem, and no pressure to be a warrior like his pops. While Trae did enjoy his training and fighting from time to time, he saw no reason to just have meaningless fights. Trae could understand it being part of his heritage and what his family had to go through to achieve what Shura was now, but pushing those expectations on the next generation was meaningless. Just as his thoughts began delving into his family, Trae looked up and spotted what he was searching for.

Waters so clear that he could see the aquatic life and flora under the water. That fresh smell of the sea. Plus there were waves and sand, but Trae had no idea how the geography freaking worked here, cause he was just in a mountainous area seconds ago. Shrugging in acceptance, Trae ran towards the water and laid flat against his board as it landed gently on the water. Trae glanced up as he began paddling out, a smile on his face as he saw the larger waves heading towards him. Pushing the head of the board down, Trae slipped under the first few waves that weren't quite up to his expectations and resurfaced above the water, a wide smile ever growing on his face. Finally spotting the rather large wave, Trae leaned back and turned his board around and braced himself as the wave began rising him up. Just as he reached the peak of the wave, Trae kicked up onto his feet and planted himself firmly on the board. The wind blew past him has the water lightly hit his body. He could feel gravity send him down with his board as he rode along the wave. Turning so that he wasn't going straight forward, Trae followed the length of the wave as he shot into the barrel of the wave. As the wave circled over his head as Trae rode within the wave, he glided his hand lightly over the water next to him, enjoying his time within the most peaceful place for him.

As he escaped the barrel, Trae coasted along the wave, riding it out with a calm and peaceful smile, "And now I think I can call this place home for a bit."

1588565269749.png

Telith
interactions: jinxxes jinxxes
"oh... ok..." Telith would reply with a groggy tone what he thought was a dream... became a lot clearer, it wasn't a dream at all it was all memories... of yesterday he.. really did let everyone see his face... why did he do this? his golden scales quickly became green as more of the memories became clearer he'd been flirting with asher... was.. asher ok with it? was he just humouring him? worry and embracement began to flood his mind flushing out the previously happy thoughts of what amounted to a humorous dream becoming a horrific reality. the final part falling into place was... the strangest at least for Telith his entire body a flowing mixture of oranges and green having not realised his wings were still well wings just yet. but he'd kissed asher... he'd really done that... Teliths cheeks becoming a pinky colour at the thought it was really nice.. he actually liked it... was asher ok with it? of course, asher was right the now almost panicked Telith would hug him "IM SO SORRY ASHER I DON'T NOW WHAT HAPPENED I WAS ACTING SO WEIRD IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE ALL FLIRTY.. IT WAS REALLY WEIRD AND I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GET FREAKED OUT NOW EVERYONE SEEN MY FACE AND THERE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT ME THIS IS HORRIBLE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Telith would almost be yelling out as soon as he'd hug asher breaking out into tears purply orange green liquid getting on ashers shirt as Telith was freaking out looking yup gently at asher with big puppy dog eyes full of fear and embarrassment "umm... I'm sorry I kiss you... I don't know why I did it...b-b-but.. i..well it was nice.. i...liked it... sorry.. though..." he'd say sheepily then still sobbing...

Caspian Varuna Xiloscient

Caspian was going to grab breakfast, but the guy with the surfboard seemed much more interesting. Caspian used a water tendril to grab a few underwater fruits, and followed Trae.

Caspian was glad his wheelchair moved on it's own, given how far he followed Trae before they came upon.. an ocean? They had been told not to wander, but this was amazing. Caspian watched Trae surf, bringing his wherlchair to the edge of the water.

"Hey! Mind if I join you... well actually, can you keep a bit of a secret?"

Caspian tended to be nervous around new people, and especially in merman form. Plus, who knew how this guy would react to seeing him. Shock? Transphobia?

YungJazz YungJazz

1586403599223.png

Arlosk
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith
"you know... you're probably right..." Arlosk would say causally with a sigh, while she was comforted by Evren's response it still saddened hr that the cute little dragon... was essentially gone. "you always know what to say Evren" she'd smile as he'd stroke her hair Arlosk going in for a quick kiss. though his teasing would make her grin widen even further she didn't really say much else though Evren would get his head buried in the succubi's chest. though the two would soon be... chilled out by Norki showing himself to them arlosk giving the shade an annoyed look "Norki is it sweetie don't you know it's rude to walk in on people like this?" she'd say with a huff of extreme aggravation.

Last edited:
Trae Sentrale
Trae.png

Trae had finished his first ride through the barrel of the wave and coasted along the wave, his arms hanging lazily at his side and a smile on his face. Adjusting his footing, Trae maneuvered his board upwards and towards the crest of the wave and performing an aerial. Doing a full flip before landing back on the wave and kicking out ofthe wave until it flattened against the rest of the water. Trae let out a cheerful laugh as he finished the first wave of his set and sat down on his board, floating gently in the water, kicking his legs from time to time. Just as Trae was gonna set off on his second wave, he paused as he was called from the beach.

Sitting back on his board, Trae turned around to face the land. Spotting a young man with tattoos and a wheelchair, who seemed to be asking if he could join him. Trae gave a friendly smile to the newcomer, waving his hand at him, "Sure brah. But I gotta be honest here." Trae scanned over the tattooed boy with concern, "I don't know how you're gonna get in the water and rip this set with me brah." Trae sat back on his board with a contemplative look adorning his visage. A few smaller waves moved the board up and down in a gentle motion, but Trae never once faltered on his board. It seemed that Trae felt most at home in the water as he smiled once again at Caspian.

"But if ya got a way to wave ride with me, I won't say no." Trae gestured to the water around him, a welcoming visage exuding from him, "The water's for everybody, I ain't gonna say no to ya."

Corvid15 Corvid15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back