• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hey everyone! I'll get right down to it.
I'm looking for someone (or someones) to play as Dark Pit, Lady Palutena, and maybe Viridi or others from Uprising! If we can't find anyone else it can be a 1x1 but I think it would be fun to get a little group going! I would be playing Pit. Not interested in adding OCs to the mix, sorry. I'm not huge on shipping any of the characters but I'm not against it if you want to!
I would also love to roleplay with some Smash Bros characters if you're interested in rping but don't know Kid Icarus!! Let's do it!

Here are some simple plot ideas for Kid Icarus:
  • slice of life after the plot of uprising
  • let's teach Pit to read
  • Lady Palutena & Pit actually learn to cook
  • Pit & Pittoo prank war (until Lady Palutena enters and wins by a landslide)
  • Pit tries to find a way to fly by himself
  • Pittoo and Pit get locked in somewhere without goddess contact (potentially dangerous conditions, or incredibly boring ones)

and for Smash Bros:
  • slice of life in the manor
  • drinking games... & other alcohol-related fun (please be 19+)
    baby pit gets drunk for the first time
  • finding out they can visit our world and finding out they are celebrities there
  • breakfast club au

Last edited:
Omg reading lessons with Pit or a slice of life in the smash manor sounds absolutely adorable 😍 you can definitely count me as interested!

I think I’ll go with Viridi and Lucas as my picks If that’s cool with you.
that’s absolutely fine! Maybe give it till tomorrow and see if anyone else hops aboard then we can start planning? we can always add people in later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back