• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Can Aili Si asked to not sleep in the companion hall and returned to his residence instead

#solidarity #KindaDoesntWantAnyServantWalkingInToHerWithoutBinding
If you want them to be the social outcast, sure. Just takes a lot of efforts to fetch them in case of emergencies. Also, you'll miss out the dormitory shenanigans if you cut Cang from the Manor. 😯

Y'know, I was just typing up Xinyi's thoughts and internal dialogue about the dinner and scenario (Which may or may not turn into a post depending on how fast I write Nope, Prim just posted.) and I just realized...I don't think he would really acknowledge the oddness of a child being within the Dao's court.

Speck's post pointed it out, but he's like...of course the merchant princess would be sent to the warfront, "where else could she prove more useful?". He's been in dynasty politics since youth alongside siblings and is wondering if Xingjuan has seen her first political assassination yet. Man just has a fully skewed frame of reference. velle velle

Eeeey! 🥳
The oddness was meant for a general mindset since she isn’t particularly ‘that’ well known in terms of face at least to others.
She definitely faced issues in the harem and outside attacks although she generally glosses over it bc she’s one of the fav kid
She mostly gets abducted bc she can fetch a hefty price you know

If you want them to be the social outcast, sure. Just takes a lot of efforts to fetch them in case of emergencies. Also, you'll miss out the dormitory shenanigans if you cut Cang from the Manor. 😯
Hm...

kk can he brings one of the brothers in later? Not for the night, this time she'll instead sleep early and wake up very early to avoid the servants

can’t read without the cs tab open lmaooo
one of my goals for this roleplay is to know who is who eventually bc i get so confused 😭

Man, Yu getting treated well.

Maybe they will have a bath with soap ready this time.

Also yeet, it’s the day I celebrate my birth in this meh world!
Birthday, happy yes.!

Keeper of Grain, I hope folks are ready cause this is a tight ship and we need these lands producing milk and honey by yesterday!

Lets move people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back