• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I shall parsnip
0-3 was meant to be a prelude to the character's introduction and their overall familiarity. It's no bother if you haven't, since I expected people to skip that part or just drop at that point. But this next one will determine your participation efforts. Especially with the workload ahead.

0-3 was meant to be a prelude to the character's introduction and their overall familiarity. It's no bother if you haven't, since I expected people to skip that part or just drop at that point. But this next one will determine your participation efforts. Especially with the workload ahead.
Oof, good luck with the workload mother

btw Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 what sort of alchoholic beverges will be there? I kinda wanna introduce my character as a wine snob lel
Rice wine, mostly. More wine types and cuisines will be unlocked once we reach greater imperiums or if some of y'all happens to stumble upon some recipes during conquest and travels.
Also, next post will move on to the next scene. So I hope that this question of yours means that you're ready to sneak a post in within the next 3 hours?

Tick tock, child. Tick tock~ ⏲️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back