• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
On the topic of shipping, I can see something going on between Yoo and Zhou. Two swordmasters, and there's a certain tension you get between two people who do their best to keep calm and collected at all times that's just 👌

On the topic of shipping, I can see something going on between Yoo and Zhou. Two swordmasters, and there's a certain tension you get between two people who do their best to keep calm and collected at all times that's just 👌
And then she takes the kids, the house, the retinues and the dog.

By the way, Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , what would be our official positions so far for the accepted characters?
Good quechon. The chars will be appointed their positions ICly, instead of me handing out roles right away. Their professions in court will be heavily determined by their talents and abilities. Aspirations in their backstory are also a factor. Military-oriented chars will be given military duties, while administrative chars will be given jobs that fit their modus operandi.

Good quechon. The chars will be appointed their positions ICly, instead of me handing out roles right away. Their professions in court will be heavily determined by their talents and abilities. Aspirations in their backstory are also a factor. Military-oriented chars will be given military duties, while administrative chars will be given jobs that fit their modus operandi.
Aha, gotcha, makes sense. Yang will probably end up some sort of military officer then, or perhaps possibly some sort of minister, much to his surprise.

Aha, gotcha, makes sense. Yang will probably end up some sort of military officer then, or perhaps possibly some sort of minister, much to his surprise.
Characters that exhibit talents for both may be given the opportunity to pick a job that suits their wants. Keep in mind, there are other factors to consider, such as court scandals, political maneuvers and intrigues that could force a char from their prized position. For example: a general that did not perform their tasks as expected may fall out of favor and be benched as a garrison manager instead. IC intrigues will ultimately determine their rise and fall.

tenor.gif
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 This is what I shall do to your noodles...after eating a healthy portion of course. :smilepuff:
You HERETIC!

Me, as a previous RPer in the last title in Groznylands can’t help but laugh

Bro it wouldn’t be the first time Specks sordman gets shipped with sordlass

Intentional reference hue hue

Also my CS doesn’t have a specific time since I’m talking from a cracked screen iPhone belonging to me bio bro

Hey all, currently on phone but is there a limit on cultivation for applied character? What's the ground I should be aiming for 👀

Me, as a previous RPer in the last title in Groznylands can’t help but laugh

Bro it wouldn’t be the first time Specks sordman gets shipped with sordlass

Intentional reference hue hue

Also my CS doesn’t have a specific time since I’m talking from a cracked screen iPhone belonging to me bio bro
It is the same universe after all. Lol.
Take your time, sweetie. We still have peeps coming in.

I keep seeing these references to 'groznyland', I presume it was some sort of Russia-based RP? Was it a Russian Civil War deal...?

Heh
IRONy

Punpreciator detected

Wow this frienship grows quickly

So there is precedent? 🤔
Ye! Took place in the future tho :0
Specks character was Jianki sordsman hobo man

I keep seeing these references to 'groznyland', I presume it was some sort of Russia-based RP? Was it a Russian Civil War deal...?
I call it Groznyland cuz its the same universe!

Too long title but can be shortened to TTODLOMITHS

Or TotDee

Hey all, currently on phone but is there a limit on cultivation for applied character? What's the ground I should be aiming for 👀
Everyone should be on the same level of cultivation abilities when we start. Wouldn't want people to go around cracking the entire realm open and all. Early and Late Kindling (first stage) would be everyone's starting points.

Gonna make character a young daughter from either a wealthy merchant family or a powerful clan who can't be controlled and kept in the residence.
On that note, will be needing a bodyguard for her escapades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back