• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello all!
I arrive from out of nowhere. I arrive with questions! Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Of the Duchies (which if I understand the lore correctly are entirely under the Seo family, as part of the empire?), are there any which have a very foundational or substantial history with Han culture and its Fundamentals, particularly above the others in comparison, if that's even been established? Are the philosophies' roots concentrated in Taiyang, and is there any family name(s) associated with its founding that continues to exist today?
May or may not have a character particularly "invested" in the philosophy and its presence under what he views as Weiling's new...impressionable idealist...lord.

Hello all!
I arrive from out of nowhere. I arrive with questions! Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Of the Duchies (which if I understand the lore correctly are entirely under the Seo family, as part of the empire?), are there any which have a very foundational or substantial history with Han culture and its Fundamentals, particularly above the others in comparison, if that's even been established? Are the philosophies' roots concentrated in Taiyang, and is there any family name(s) associated with its founding that continues to exist today?
May or may not have a character particularly "invested" in the philosophy and its presence under what he views as Weiling's new...impressionable idealist...lord.
Hello from nowhere! I am from somewhere!

Heyoooo. I've been wanting to consume or participate in something wuxia for a bit, and this seems to be pretty perfect. My brain already fixated on a saber-wielding lad with a dichotomy of externally acting all orderly and polite only to go wild when it comes to combat. I'll be making a CS as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back