• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hello I wanted to know if this would be an acceptable piece for the fc?
d8ee661bc99c1f42bc4820efaae19331-jpg.800450
also I do want to join but processing a lot of information, I am somewhat predisposed to the (themes?) in this rp from watching MDZ but I'm concerned I'll make mistakes.
Also is their an age limit for characters? What are some of the latest and/or earliest ages citizens/characters, both playing and npcs begin training or start trying to manifest their cores in Jianki?

hello I wanted to know if this would be an acceptable piece for the fc?
d8ee661bc99c1f42bc4820efaae19331-jpg.800450
also I do want to join but processing a lot of information, I am somewhat predisposed to the (themes?) in this rp from watching MDZ but I'm concerned I'll make mistakes.
Also is their an age limit for characters? What are some of the latest and/or earliest ages citizens/characters, both playing and npcs begin training or start trying to manifest their cores in Jianki?
Yes. That faceclaim is perfect for this RP's setting.
I have yet to watch Mo Dao, so I cannot say for certain how solid the transition of ideas are, in terms of preestablished norms (particularly cultivation). As such, I will leave that to the players to come up with their own designs for school cultivation methods. Power levels will be balanced and adjusted as I see fit so that it would not break the RP too much. With that said, you are more than welcome to tell me about your char ideas here or in my letter box personally. We'll work on it together.

The RP spans across 50 years in the story. So I highly recommend somewhere between 17 to 29 ish if you want your char to stick around until the last Volume.

Earliest core formation, I'd say, is around the 12 years of age. And that was because they pretty much found a weapon that acted as their manual. Only thing I want is something akin to Jin Young's works. Nothing too crazy that goes deep into the Xianxia territory. Keep it boots-on-the-ground, functional wuxia.

haven’t thought that deeply yet although I might be interested in making a kiddy character since it seems interesting to do in this set-up

The character I'm going to be using/adapting (albeit I realized her name is incorrect order) is here,
I'm willing to use the letterbox if it's easier for you and maybe so I don't clog the oc, I imagine I'd need to adjust her "abilities" though I'd like to keep their themes. In that rp at the time she was blackmailed into wedding an emperor in a political scheme he wasn't even aware of in attempt to have the emperor chill out.

Edit/add-in: again I intend to adapt this accordingly to the world so she fits better so some things will change including history, her persona is going to be largely the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back