• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eye of Nowhere

Lost Prophecy
Hello. Welcome to this perfectly normal search thread.​

Who am I?
  • I have been creating stories for quite a long time.
  • I am an adult.
  • I work more than fulltime and I have a bunch of hobbies.
  • I do make time to respond periodically. The time to respond may vary on how busy I am, but I will inform you if it will be more than a week. This happens a few times per year.
  • I prefer original content over fandoms.
  • I am open for ooc talk.
  • I would prefer to roleplay via private messages.

What do I expect from an RP partner?
  • You are an adult.
  • You enjoy creating stories and want to cooperate in making one or more stories.
  • You respond periodically. Preferably, you'll let me know if it'll take longer than a week or you're no longer interested in continuing the story.

What am I interested in?
Settings:
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-fi
  • x-punk genres ( Cyberpunk, Steelpunk, Biopunk, ...)
  • Dystopian
Content:
  • Adventure
  • Slice-of-life
  • Exploration
  • Character development
  • Romance
  • World building
Time period:
  • Modern
  • Futuristic
  • Feudal times
  • Ancient times
  • Renaissance period
  • Colonial times
  • Anachronistic

Specifically for fandoms:

Ask! I have a seen a lot of movies and series. I have seen a lot of anime. I have played a lot of games. Just be aware of the following: I am not interested, at all, in fandom roleplays that are centered around a romance between your self-insert and a canon character.

Thank you for reading until the end.
Please contact me via a private message if you are interested.
As you have been able to see for yourself, this is a perfectly normal search thread.
Have a nice day.

A cat.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back