• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Should there be a main JoJo?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Odiel was touched by Hugo's words. She was about to thank him, when she saw his stand do something from behind his back, and felt the blood on her should. However, she didn't even look at it, as immediately afterwards he dropped to his knees and she saw that he had wounded himself. "What?!" Odiel exclaimed in horror. "What just happened? What did you just do?" There was a barrier laced between herself and Hugo on instinct as soon as he fell, so she couldn't reach other to catch him.

Just then, Rosie started to sing, and as she did, Odiel lowered her barrier, walked round and saw the deep gash heal before her very eyes. Not only that, but the cuts and bruises she's suffered from Dead Dreams' stones were healing too. Now she understood why Rosie was so valuable and sought after. Seeing her looking a little drained and exhausted after that slight display of healing, it was also clear why she must be protected from those who'd use her like a machine.

Odiel offered Hugo her hand to help him back to his feet as she admonished him. "That was a self-destructive and reckless thing to do. Hurting yourself serves nobody. Are you alright? What was even the purpose of that ability?"

EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash
Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
DJ UwU DJ UwU

The sweet warmth Hugo felt on his back took all the pain away. As he was standing up he saw the girl he thought was Esther collapsing little by little. It did not bother him tho for he felt that danger was not in the works here.
As he stood up he felt Odiel's words crashing against his skin. ''I .. I do not know Miss.'' He answered almost ashamed in German. ''This never happened to me before.'' After his words the Jewish boy noticed a strange blood pattern on Odiel's shoulder. ''I'm ... I'm sorry...'' Hugo looked down ashamed.

He felt everybody's eyes on him, a weird feeling that he wanted to stop immediately.However his body stood on it's own in a shock of what he has done. It was the unknown that scared him and most importantly, what if the spirit attacks somebody and Hugo will not be able to stop it. This was what troubled the boy. For sure he did not want to attack anyone in there. He liked most of them and those he did not like would get what's coming to them later.

So the spirit attacked on it's own however it attacked it's wielder.

After a brief realization Hugo turned to Ace and completely ignored the big Nazi's questions. ''I'll work for you.'' He said in a somewhat acceptable English.

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Minako Minako
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Maximus stared at Hugo unflinchingly. He wasn't quite convinced that this was a truly random and unprovoked action, but for now there was nothing he could do. He was not going to attack a potentially innocent person, and standing here defensively was not going to accomplish anything. He would be wary going forward, but there was no point in remaining as he was. He let out a gentle sigh before turning back to the woozy girl and looked down at her, towering over her like a human skyscraper.

"That was reckless of you... however... it would appear your friends were right about you. You truly have a shining heart." He spoke in fluent French. It was clear that he was not a native speaker, he couldn't hide his gruff German accent, but the actual sentences flowed out right and proper. "I wanted to thank you, miss, for saving my life. I would say I am in your debt, but... well, I think we can consider ourselves even now, don't you?" He lowered his stand, revealing his blue eyes staring down at her. His face was worn and rough, clearly having lived a life of much hardship. However, despite the ruggedness in his build, his eyes carried a strange softness to them as they looked down at her that almost seemed comically contrary to his frame. His lips were curled into a slight, albeit warm, smile. "So I guess you do know Ace, hm? I was not going to let some strange man carry you off while you were unconscious, but since it seems he was telling the truth, I suppose you can continue with him if you'd please. Although I'd be careful: curfew fast approaches and the rest of my... coworkers... won't take kindly to that."

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Minako Minako
DJ UwU DJ UwU

With Rosie's awakening, things began to move much more quickly that Rockefeller could have anticipated.

He met Keep's threats with a steely gaze of his own, showing no more hostility than he had to start with. When their trembling caught his eye, his features might have softened if only to show his curiosity. It was strange to think of this apparition, this 'Stand', as its own person, but its fierce willingness to protect its user even in a state of fear was admirable. Still, he had no intent to humor this kind of behavior. He'd fought to save this woman's life after all! When he started up in French, Rockefeller's accent shined through clearly. He kept the harsh tones of his native language but managed to convey his message nonetheless. "I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm not your enemy." His shoulders dropped in a slight bow, low enough to be called that by the broadest terms while keeping Keep mostly in view. "You're safe in my presence. Harm will come to no one here, for as long as I-" The sound of tearing flesh and Hugo's stifled cry cut Rockefeller's declaration short, drawing his attention to the boy. Before he could gather his bearings to act, Rosie did that for him.

Her voice filled the air, charging it with a strange energy. Though his own wounds were already healed, he recognized the restorative effects in the others, Hugo mainly. He circle around the youth, searching his back for the slightest bump and scrape, finding nothing of the sort.
"Amazing. It makes sense now, why Dorn and his flunkies wanted you. Damsel, you're capable of miracles that... That..." Rockefeller narrowed his eyes at Rosie, orbiting around to her side. "But I guess even your miracles take their toll on you." He stretched his arm out in front of her, hoping to hold her up if she fell forward.
Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Heavensent appeared behind Ace out of reflex, as he saw Hugo’s stand attack his user. Although he was worried about the kid, he didn’t move, not only did he not know what that stand was capable of, he was sure that Heavensent wouldn’t be able to do something if anything at all.

When Hugo fell to his knees, Ace’s stand disappeared, and he simply looked at Rosie as she sang. He thought about how troublesome it was that she was going to sleep once again in such a short time after waking up.

He turned back to Hugo when he heard him talking with Odiel. “That was unexpected.” He answered in German when Hugo agreed to work for him. “I’ll give you the details later, for now, go check up on her, I’ll see what we’re going to do now.” He said, pointing towards Rosie.

Ace walked past him, he was about to open the map when he took a glance at Odiel as if he had just remembered her existence, he stopped in his tracks looked somewhere else, lost in thought.

His expression turned quickly into one of annoyance until he finally sighed loudly. Heavensent gave Ace his notebook and a pen, he opened up a random blank page and thought for a second about what to write before quickly finishing and ripping out the paper. His stand took away all other objects before he walked towards Odiel and handed her the page.

“Here. This is for helping out against Dorn… and not being a moron, I guess.” He begrudgingly stated, waiting for her to take it and be done with it.

[written in English uwu]
Worth one favor from Ace Codenotti. *Only valid for the clerk.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Keep was panicked, and not unlike a poor, cornered animal... What was worse, Rosie was too woozy and drained to truly be useful... In fact, another look at her showed her droopy eyes were barely hanging onto consciousness.

A look of confusion caused the grey-skinned apparition to raise her eyebrow in surprise as the giant nightmare Nazi... Supposedly was complimenting her?

Shining heart...? Oh no... Keep wasn't comfortable at all with a Nazi thinking well of Ro, let alone THIS Nazi thinking of her at all!

"Whaaat are yoou... talkin'... 'bout...?" Keeps eyes widened as she heard Rosie speak to this Nazi, a feat she knew this giant could only accomplish with more than half of Rosie's consciousness robbed her, "Yoooour... liiife...? Sav...ing... you...? I... just healed... a crack... on your riiiibs..."

Her fluttering eyes and slightly open mouth while staring sleepily at the man made it more clear she was fading fast.

His smile meant little to nothing to Keep, and she knew it blew right past Rosie (not only was she about half-asleep already, but, well... She adored her user, but even the magenta-haired apparition had to admit Rosie could be a bit dense at times), so it might as well have been a bear or elephant smiling down at the little once nurse.

Keep snarled louder and more aggressive, taking a defensive stance that couldn't say "BACK! OFF!" to the nightmare Nazi and the one armed Nazi any clearer, but now with a more frantic and panicked air more blatant in her eyes, as everyone now knew Keeps true power...

The jig was up.

Keep could keep bluffing, but it was foolish.

What was worse, the one armed Nazi was hovering over her and reached his arm out to grab Ro.

OH HECKIE NO!

"RO!" Keep protested while essentially karate chopping Rocks hand away from her user, "RO RO IRO RO! RO!"

Keep knew she was trembling, but it didn't matter. She didn't like two Nazis that were worlds stronger than poor Rosie hovering over her like two lions about to rip a poor little gazelle to shreds. Obviously, Keep didn't believe for a moment that these two were really benevolent, despite what they and Ace said.

Though, the gray-skinned stand was surprised: She didn't take Ace to be a naive type, but thinking just meeting her user could magically convert them or whatever have you was her user levels of blind optimism. Their monster of a Fuhrer must have trained them to be falsely kind to get the hidden survivors like Rosie to trust them for capture and Keep wasn't gonna fall for it for a moment.

"Oooh... Oh no... St... Stay away... From... me.." Rosie was able to slur out, stumbling and fumbling away from the frightening one-armed Nazi.

Unfortunately, haste in loopy consciousness worked about as well as one would expect for the ditzy, klutzy, airhead of a once nurse...

Which is to say it didn't work out well for her at all.

When the little blonde tried to get up to get away from them, she couldn't hold her ground fast enough being so groggy and collapsed right back on the ground... Slamming her left knee onto the ground in a loud *THUNK* sound.

"IRO-------!" Keep yelped and gasped in shock as, apparently, she felt the pain of getting her knee slammed against.

"....Ow," Rosie stuttered after a five second delay in the pain.

Keep got down on the opposite knee and furiously started rubbing her left knee.

"Oh... Sorry, Keep...." Rosie muttered while diverting her hazy gaze at her partner.

"Iro... Iro iro iro... Ro..." Keep whined, still trying to defend her user, and determinedly put her arms in an X-shape, still guarding Ro despite being on one knee, as if to say "not a step closer" despite being in slight pain.

"Mmmm, yeah... I wish Gerard was here, too---" Rosie replied back weakly, when suddenly her eyes widened and she gasped.

Gerard! Corneille!

She left them with this nightmare Nazi last she saw them! And Ace was right... However he found her to hunt her down.... He had to have gotten it from somewhere....

He got it from them...!

"Did--!" She almost regained consciousness in her shock, but it was lost almost as quickly as it came, "Ooooh, pleeeeease tell me y-you didn't hurt my friends..."

The thought of this Nazi hurting Keeps beloved Gerard clearly broke the apparitions heart, and the magenta-haired lovesick apparition, covered her mouth with both hands in a gasp as it froze, both of them now staring directly at the giant Nightmare Nazi, holding their breath in fear of his answer.

Keep hoped he hadn't hurt them!

"Great..." Adelaide sighed.

This Brit was awake, but...

Well, applying the term "awake" very loosely.

He was still in bad shape and barely hanging onto life... He was just laying and moaning there, Adelaide too afraid to let him fully be asleep for fear... well... whatever the hell had happened earlier would happen again...!

WHERE WAS LIAM!?

Taking initiative after finally at least having let the intruder girl sit down and take a break (but not leave yet... Adelaide knew Liam would wanna question her as to how exactly she stumbled across this base) she groaned and grunted and swiped the radio the Brit had and pressed the button and spoke into it.

"Liam?! Liam, where are you!? Hey, is everything alright? You're taking your sweet time getting back here! This Brit still needs your help! Did you find whoever it was you were looking for?!" She barked desperately and confusedly into the radio.

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Last edited:
Odiel followed Hugo's gaze to her bloodstained shoulder, but not not look annoyed. Just confused and curious. Hugo had been facing her so this couldn't be splashback. This was some kind of stand effect. Odiel decided to leave it alone, as she did not know the consequences of wiping it off. That Stands were unpredictable is the one thing that could be predicted.

She sighed, and her expression softened. "You don't need to be sorry to me. You just need to be careful, and to know your own limits."

The Frenchman caught her attention, and handed her a folded note, which she opened and read. Then read again. Then raised her eyebrow, not quite sure what to make of this. "Alright," she replied after a pause. "Thank you. I shall probably have use of this in the near future if I'm right about future events."

She would have said more to this mysterious, sketchy yet somehow trustworthy Frenchman, before she saw Rosie's stand trying and failing to fight off Max, and the one-armed simpleton. Odiel approached this group.

"Hey! You're clearly distressing her. Do you mind giving her some space?" she reprimanded them both in German. She waited until they backed off, or didn't, and then spoke to Rosie in English.

"Your friends are fine. In fact, Max saved the life of one of the nurses after an attack by a Terrorist Stand. We think it's the same Brit who put Max in the hospital in the first place. The nurse was shaken and might have shell-shock but suffered no injuries. Dr. Gerard is also unhurt. We know this for a fact. We went there to look for you. He's a pleasant, agreeable man. You have good friends."

DJ UwU DJ UwU
Minako Minako
Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Maximus sighed and glanced with annoyance toward the stand. He'd never met a sentient stand, although he wasn't all that surprised that such a thing could exist. He'd already decided he wasn't much a fan of this one, though. Any idiot with half a brain could tell that he clearly wasn't threatening her. Hell, even a Russian would be able to figure it out. Besides, the weak nature of this stand was almost frustrating to watch. It should be apparent that it couldn't fight him off, so why would it be trying to pick a fight? Maximus had no desire for conflict, but if he had been of more choleric temperament, this stand's actions may have been enough to provoke him.

When Odiel asked him to move, he did as such with a slightly annoyed tsk. He was gonna do as such anyway. Today was turning out to be quite the nuisance. All he'd wanted to do was find the Inselaffe and the nurse. The inselaffe continued to evade him, and the nurse was a whole new kind of challenge. He'd come into conflict with Stands before, but it had never been to quite this... degree. Now that it seemed quite certain that Rosie wanted nothing to do with him, he set himself to looking out for any patrolling soldiers once again.

DJ UwU DJ UwU
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Angelica Giovanna ~ Escape Artistry

The poor Italian girl, indeed, took a seat, more than a little relieved the English guy actually survived whatever his power— his "Stand" as he called it— hadn't succeeded in strangling him to death. Wasn't one's "Stand" supposed to protect and watch over oneself? She was largely unaware of where they came from, and wholly unaware until a short while ago that anyone had anything even remotely similar to her power, but from what she had seen of it, it was supposed to be a guardian angel of sorts. Something to protect you when you can't protect yourself! Something to keep you company when you're alone! So why had his decided to attack himself? She had no idea, and she was still trying to process all that happened.

Speaking of things happening, it looked awfully like Adelaide was rather busy with the happenings on the radio in her hands, barking rather angrily into it. Angelica decided that if she was going to run away at any time, now would be a fairly good time to run. And so, she did. The Italian girl leaned towards the station exit and burst into a sprint, climbing the steps as quickly as she could without tripping and slamming her face into the cold concrete. Simultaneously, she had raised [Day Tripper] defensively behind her back in case Adelaide noticed her escape. Now was the time to lay extremely low, and maybe reconsider invading Germany or whatever all on her own. But before she could reconsider anything, she had to get out of this subway station...

Minako Minako

When the beautiful woman approached Keep there was a second of the magenta-haired apparition being defiant and over-protective... But one could see the fear and shock melt away as she continued speaking. Keep couldn't believe what she was hearing, and from the blinking in stunned silence the bewilderment showed Keep almost didn't believe the beauty... But...

She was talking about the living nightmare of a man that, to Keep's relief, walked away, right?

The gray-skinned healers eyebrows were raised skyhigh and her mouth gaped as low as physically possible as the beautiful dark-haired woman finished her debreifing... Ending the shocking revelations by complimenting her beloved Gerard!

Well, she certainly knew a good man when she saw one... but... She was a Nazi as well, wasn't she? She was sure if the numbers Ace had told her were true that left this woman... But... She wasn't wearing any indicator she was one like the one-armed man and nightmare were...?

Gerard was the most amazing man on the planet to Keep, but Nazi's were the evilest... And if she didn't believe Rosie could convert these people from evil to good, she couldn't believe Gerard could either no matter how much she adored him...

Keep didn't realize she was just standing there, stunned, blinking in bewilderment and just staring at the woman like the beauty had just said pigs could fly or chicken had teeth.

"Max... is... that soldiers....name...? Oh... That's... right... From... last.. night... " Rosie yawned her yawn and the snapped Keep out of it, "Wait... Terrorist... stand? Who was standing? Stand? Huh.. Why... would anyone... Wanna hurt... Sweet Cornielle...?"

Keep smiled and rolled her eyes a bit, scratching her head, and for a brief moment, the dark-haired woman would see Keep's embarrassed smile (as if excusing her user) almost directed at her before Keep realized who she was potentially smiling at and then hung her head shamefully.

"Wait... Max... saved... her?" Rosie then asked while rubbing her eyes, her voice still sounding sleepily sweet, but a careful ear could hear it ever so slowly reverting to a normal tone (well, normal for Rosie for ones who knew her).

Keep sort of had a look of regret and guilt hearing it stated from Rosie's mouth.

But after that just came confusion. Nazi's END lives, not save them...

If she believed this woman, then Max didn't deserve to be snarled at... And he had saved Rosie as well, according to Ace, and she certainly did believe Ace wouldn't lie to her intentionally, but...

Nothing was making sense! Keep placed her hand on her forehead as to stop it from spinning... There was a lot she was feeling, and she knew if Rosie was even comprehending this much the shock was nullifying the consequences of Keep's healing...

Had Keep been wrong? Had these people not fooled Ace and tried to fool her at all, but were genuinely nice?

Could Nazi's even be nice?

Keep felt a little guilty and confused, and she didn't know what to do now...

Was that mans smile genuine?

He had only saved Rosie because he wanted her to keep healing him and his coworkers, right?

It couldn't be because he genuinely cared about her... He didn't even know her...

But...

Still...

To go so far as to save Corneille as well...

Usually a Nazi's route, if they were to bring Ro's loved ones into this, would be to hold them hostage, not try to earn points and trust with her by saving them...

Keep remembered once, when Rosie was reading about elks, that the large creatures have a velvety-layer when they first grow out their antlers and that they must rub their gigantic antlers on trees to get rid of it, stripping the trees of their bark... and their antlers of that layer which was also their skin... leaving the herbivore looking like quite a frightening bloody mess, even though elk aren't threatening or harmful at all unless fighting off a predator, and it left the apparition to wonder...

Had she seen Max "stripping the skin off his antlers and looking a bloody mess" and thinking he was a threat when he wasn't at all...? Was he a poor moose rather than a devastating lion who caught his prey?

Corneille herself had "seen his antlers covered in blood", or rather, said herself he wasn't a good person, but now...

If what Ace and this woman said is true, then if Rosie (or Ace, if Rosie couldn't quite comprehend the conversation) were to get to a phone and call Corneille and ask her about this as soon as possible, would Corneille still agree with her past judgement of this man????

Rosie was being shocked back into consciousness slowly and Keep began to look like she felt awful...

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Last edited:
Ace heard a voice suddenly emerge from the radio Rockefeller was holding. It was worryingly French, considering that the one holding it was German, there was a clear problem.

Ace quickly moved enough for his stand to reach Rockefeller, once in range, Heavensent quickly reached out for the radio with its left hand, there wasn’t need for any strength, as he simply made it disappear, and tossed it back to Ace.

While he held the radio, he didn’t know how to respond, and time was passing by. He needed to analyze the situation quickly, however, by some twist of fate, he found a common point in no time, as he heard Odiel explain the hospital’s situation to Rosie.

While he didn’t have enough time to think it through, Ace was a gambler, and wouldn’t miss this chance. He walked further away from the group and cleared his throat, getting prepared to speak with a rough voice, hoping to imitate a veteran soldier, or Max, rather.

“Jesus, keep yer voice down, will ya?” He spoke in French to the radio quietly, but enough for her to hear. “I’m gonna assume that this “Liam” is the unconscious boy we got here, and the one he was looking for was… eh… Rosalina Chandra? If so, then count yourself lucky. We managed to save them both from those German monsters, they’re safe with us right now.”

He stopped, he forgot to think of a name. he gritted his teeth, while he didn’t like the name he chose, he didn’t have more time.

"The name’s Christian Codenotti." Ace quickly stated, "Worry not, citizen, reinforcements have finally arrived. However, we haven’t had enough time to set up a base, we’ve just arrived and if you know a place to host a somewhat large group away from prying eyes, tell us. We need to return these two civilians back safely.” He spoke with confidence, not any louder than before, but wanted to give hope “As if" Ace thought to himself, as his previous hesitance turned into an evil smile.

He didn’t care for their location, or any location, really, but he knew who did, and he cared about the price he would ask from them.

Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Checking up on somebody. Hugo at first did not understand the meaning of the phrase, he did not ask for the meaning for he did not want to be ashamed. Like a little soldier he wanted to follow orders. He felt that it was expected from him, it's true that he had never before been in a group of sorts. This was the one group he had mixed feelings about.

On one hand he felt great pleasure to finally talk to somebody. To be in the presence of somebody who is not hostile towards him.
On the other hand the Jewish boy felt insecure and in need of a proper understanding. He was probably too young to understand what was going on. Everything that took his glance was being observed with great caution. The clothing of the group, languages, names, stands. Everything was fascinating.

Checking up on somebody...
The dark haired boy turned towards the young medic and her spirit. He sat down, placed his head into his palms and observed her closely. Filled with determination from the pure feeling that he is for the first time doing good.

As the time went on and he did not understand anything despite being somewhat fluent in more than one language.
Hugo wanted to thank her all this time that he sat there, however he did not want to interrupt the conversation which seemed important. And so he sat and sat. Looking at Rosie and her Spirit.

DJ UwU DJ UwU
Minako Minako
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

The Inselaffe

A guttural groan came from the sofa by Adelaide's side.

Remaining prone on his makeshift bed, William's eyes opened with fierce intensity. His gaze rested on the ceiling of the station tunnel, bloodshot from stress but entirely aware and steely. With grit teeth and clenched fists, courtesy of the pain wracking his body, he grunted a few words between breaths.

"Of course... Sh-Should have... known... Relying on others... I'll just have... to do it myself."

With some strain, Dead Dreams manifested behind the sofa. It was gone in an instant, utilising its full speed to exit the subway within seconds. It perched itself atop the cathedral once more, surveying where the battle had previously occured. The trail of destruction was fairly noticeable, but it seemed as though the combatants had all disappeared. The stand continued to move from rooftop to rooftop, scouting out the surrounding landscape with its enhanced precision. That healer had to be around nearby, she could not have gone far in such a short amount of time. After a little searching of the roads leading off from the nearby part of Locronan, Dead Dreams found it could make out a small group of individuals standing in a field a little ways off from a graveyard at the edge of town. From this distance, it could roughly make out their faces. The problem posed now was acquiring the girl without falling victim to the stands of those around her. Back in the station, William's eyes creased in annoyance as he noticed that both of those Nazi officers from at the hospital were still present. This situation would require some creative measures.

"I-I-I'll just h-have to do it-it myself..." The stand echoed in its solitude.

Disappearing from the rooftops, the stand moved into action. Even for the super-speedy statue, this would take a few minutes of preparation to pull off. But William was confident his plan would succeed. This would be the last thing they, especially that old Jerry, would expect.

Hugo had been staring at Rosie, which ordinarily might have posed a problem for William. But not this time. Interrupting the conversation happening around her, the ground below Rosie seemingly burst open in a massive plume of dust and dirt. A pair of grey hands, obscured by the silt cloud, clasped around Rosie's ankles and dragged her down. By the time the dust had settled, the events that had just transpired became clear. A hole was left where Rosie had been standing, clearly the location with which she had been snared and dragged through. Utilising its speed, Dead Dreams had dug a whole underground in a matter of minutes while the group stoof around. While an open space was certainly at William's disadvantage, he could avoid prying eyes by travelling underground. It was a sneaky ploy, one that he did not expect would work too frequently. That damned ex-soldier would probably figure it out if he tried it too many times. But for now, it sufficed.

And through the dark tunnel did the stand and its prize move to escape...

Last edited:
Maximus gazed out over the nearby small road with anxiety. Things had gone a little too smoothly since Dorn had been taken down. They were overdue for something to go wrong.

And of course, just on cue...

Maximus perked up a bit. Something was off. At first, he couldn't place quite what it was. There was definitely something wrong with the scene, but what was putting him so on edge. It slowly grew louder. A quiet sort of scratching, clawing noise. He looked around cautiously, trying to place what it was. Was it just some animal, perhaps a rat, scurrying around in the field? No, it seemed too... intentful, and it was getting closer. Slowly, but surely, it was getting closer.

Looking around, he couldn't quite pin exactly what was going on. Something was approaching, but from where? Admittedly his night vision wasn't spectacular, but with how close the sound appeared to be, he should be able to see it at this point. The new moon overhead certainly didn't make things easier, as the lights of Locronan were obscured by the many trees and distance from buildings. Even still, the stars did a magnificent job, and his eyesight was fairly stellar, so why...

All at once, it hit him. His eyes widened as he turned to Rosie.

"UNDERGROUND! IT'S UNDER-"

All too late, as a hand burst forth from the ground and grabbed Rosie and pulled her down. All he saw was the hand, but that was all he needed. Even at a glance, he'd recognize that anywhere.

"INSELAFFE!" He bellowed and followed after, jumping without a thought down into the hole. Unfortunately, flashlights were not a part of the standard equipment he was given, but even so: in a space as cramped as this, that bastard's stand would have nowhere to hide. However, even with his enhanced vision from Fields of Verdun, he couldn't pull off physically impossible feats. Not really, anyway. It wouldn't be long before this tunnel became pitch black, and then he'd be shit out of luck.

Gritting his teeth, he climbed back out of the hole and looked around at everyone.

"The user can't be far! We need to track him down!"

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Minako Minako
Kloudy Kloudy

Last edited:
Rockefeller's arm buckled in from Keep's strike, giving Rosie the chance she needed to fall over. Her Stand did no more harm to him than what she wished on her, but the surprise was enough to make up for that. He backed away after that, curling his limb to his side where he knew it was safe. Before he could try to explain himself to Rosie or even Odiel , he heard another unfamiliar voice nearby. Garbled garbage was what it was, but it was a voice nonetheless, something that set him on edge. Someone on the opposite side of the hedge, another kindred soul scurrying away from the fight? Or a sinister presence to be feared? The trembling in his legs spoke volumes, indicating an approaching evil the likes of which none of them had ever seen. His mind was swallowed by its malice, prodded with sickening intent for the sole purpose of-

Oh, wait. It was just the radio in his pocket. "Make sure the damsel doesn't hurt herself anymore than she has already." He returned to Odiel, happily speaking in their mother tongue. Rockefeller dove into his pocket and retrieved the radio, holding it to his ear while Adelaide shared her message. He had half a mind to leave right then and there, and even less to respond to her right away. What would he say? How would he say it? 'I'm sorry ma'am but your friend is unconscious right now' didn't really make the cut. When he started to pocket the radio again, ready to explain away his sudden desire to leave, it was snatched from his grasp. Staring at his now empty hand with very obvious confusion, he almost failed to take notice of Ace's hasty escape with the device in hand. Almost. "Thief! Shameless thief!" He approached with his hands already grasping at the radio, his intent nothing short of prying it from the man's hands if he had to. When Max started to call, Rockefeller was still reaching, though he was quick to mobilize after a quick headcount saw one of their own missing... Someone he'd taken a bullet for.

"Damn!" Rockefeller barked, a bulb of green swelling around his hand. His chest swelled with breath, filling rapidly and noticeably. "Worry not." Rockefeller started confidently, those familiar yellow sparks flying from his person. "He won't be able to hide for long. Long enough for you to give an explanation as to just who 'he' is? Perhaps."
Assailant Assailant
Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

"What!? What the hell do you---" Adelaide asked, both curious and with an almost offended tone, but before she could say anything else, she heard and saw the strange intruder girl making a break for it!

"SHIT!" She cursed in an almost spit, as she took out her gun and began shooting at her.

The shots were really only at her ankles, as Adelaide didn't really wanna kill her or truly hurt her, just keep her from running so she could be questioned by her and Liam whenever he came back... or was returned to the base...!

"HEY! HEY!" Adelaide shouted letting go of the radio to pursue and shoot the girl more, "GET BACK HERE, YOU--!"

The transmission cut off with more gunshots.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
DJ UwU DJ UwU

It was almost funny how just as Keep was almost thinking of asking Rosie to go apologize, at least after checking up on the poor bloodied boy who was staring at woozy Ro, suddenly a cloud of dirt surrounded them and before Keep or Rosie could tell what was going on something had grabbed her from below... And dragged her down and began speeding off with them!!

"IRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Keep shrieked (while Rosie could really only gasp) as they were spirited away, reaching out to Ace and then Hugo before calling out to them the moments before they were gone.

When the puff of dirt and dust cleared, Rosie and Keep were gone... Leaving behind only the binder that was close to her when she was there mere moments before, coloring the map of everywhere they had healed... However, the burst had flipped a few of the pages inside the binder... Rosie's binder was now on a completely different page, which had writing and a phone number and a name above it...

"A-ah... Wh-what's going on...?" Rosie muttered weakly, barely able to comprehend what was going on as she shook and trembled in her captors arms, scared about as much as she could be given her half-awake mental state.

"Iro! Iro iro! Ro ro iro! Ro iro!" Keep cried in panic, blinded by the dark and unable to see exactly who or what had taken them.

She pounded her fists against whatever was holding them, but--

OUCH!

Keep gasped as she retracted her fists as quickly as she had used them to hit... She had hit stone. She had hit solid stone.

"Keep... Th...That hurt..." Rosie pleaded to her partner to stop whatever she was doing.

Keep gasped and covered her mouth, heartbroken.

In trying to save her user, she had hurt her instead.

This thing, whatever took her away from her friend Ace, was solid stone.

Keep tried to wrap her bandages around whatever this thing was and yank them to stop it, but it could easily rip through them because it was not of flesh and blood.

She considered trying to yank Rosie away from this thing, but... If it was made of stone and had a good grip, she could end up hurting Rosie even more so...!

The magenta haired healer buried her face in hands, almost weeping, as she came to the grim realization that there was nothing she could do.

Nothing she could do but watch as they were being taken to who knew where by this stone... whatever this thing was...

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy

Last edited:
Odiel noticed Max perk up and suddenly become more alert. She could feel it too. There was...just something wrong in the air. She turned around, her back to Rosie, facing the town. If there was a threat, it'd likely come from there. There was nothing behind them but fields and roads. There wasn't even a farmhouse close enough to be concerned about an attack from.

When Max screamed that in was underground, it was too late. Odiel didn't even see Rosie get taken. She just saw Max starting to crawl into the hole, before smartly giving up. All Odiel knew about the stand of the Inselaffe was that you needed to look at it, and that would be impossible to do in a dark, constricted tunnel. Following was a deathtrap. And once Rosie was taken to wherever she was being kept, the Inselaffe would undoubtedly plug the hole.

Once Max stood back upright, and stated that the user couldn't be far, Odiel shook her head. "That Stand attacked us at the hospital too, and there was nobody suspicious nearby. I think it's a longer range stand. The User could be anywhere in town. They took her, and only her. It was deliberate. That means he knows of her ability. So she'll be safe for now. We have time to come up with a plan between ourselves. But first, let's make sure everybody is up to speed."

She beckoned Ace, Hugo and Rock closer.

"Max and I have faced that Stand before. It attacked us in a Hospital. It was the same stand that was on top of the church when Herr Dorn tried to take Rosie away. But Max had fought it last night too, before we even met. He knows more about it than I do. All I know is you have to look directly at it. I think. I'm not even entirely sure about that."

Odiel glanced back at Max, wanting him to step in and back her up.

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Last edited:
''Rumbling? Shakes... What?'' Hugo thought to himself. Since he was sitting down on the ground he felt vibrations that were unnoticed by others.

The action began, however it ended in a flash as Hugo couldn't even react, it took him a good while to understand what happened. Rosie was kidnapped by a mysterious spirit, yes, but the spirit was as quick as nothing he had ever seen. This fact scared the boy but he stayed strong-willed.

Looking at others he saw chaos and uncertainty in the eyes of them all. The big Nazi jumped into the hole only to get back up and the kind German woman talking about encountering this spirit before.

The silent Jewish boy thought of how could he help in such dire situation but he came up with just silly ideas.The world is full of possibilities. But what possibility of this vast world could lead them towards the kidnapper.

Suddenly, an idea struck him. Something that was not as silly as the other ones. One that could actually work.

He looked around the room with a searching eye, but was left disappointing with the outcome of his search. Nothing alive except the people he came with.

''Scheiße,'' he uttered to himself and then proceeded to evoke his spirit [Was Ich Liebe] rose and Hugo raised a palm of his hand towards it. In a flash the stand cut. Not deep, enough so that the boy could let the drops of blood fall to the ground. And as soon as they fell, ''Come'' he said as he sprinted out feeling the vibrations and the different layers of the ground inside the blood. As long as the blood stayed on the ground, the stand could track the tunnel. [Was Ich Liebe] along with Hugo moved in unison as they followed the blood.

Words rang through his head... Words of encouragement. ''It's working! It's working! Great job Hugo!!!''

Assailant Assailant

Minako Minako
DJ UwU DJ UwU
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

The Inselaffe

"Keep... keep... keep..." The stone-made figure echoed Rosie's words in a hollow tone.

Having stopped roughly a hundred feet through the tunnel, the kidnapped stand user found herself being blindfolded swiftly with a piece of cloth. A cold hand placed itself on Rosie's head, its fingers able to fit around the circumference of her head with ease. It did not yet squeeze.

"R-Recall... your... stand..." It's voice echoed too, like it was speaking through a long metal pipe.

Rosie complied meekly and Keep dematerialised from sight. Picking her up again, Dead Dreams glanced back before resuming its escape at breakneck speed once more. The tunnel saw light after a few seconds despite the two having travelled a couple hundred metres through the dark small tunnel. They were by yet another field on the outskirts of Locronan. Zooming off, Dead Dreams sped between rooftop to rooftop until it made it back to the Seeds of Truth station base. Depositing the healer on an empty platform, Dead Dreams removed the blindfold and left her there. After a few moments, the stand returned. It was helping a british man walk through the archway onto the platform. It lowered the man into a nearby armchair and took a step back. The man sank into the cushion and didn't move much, clutching his injured side and gazing at Rosie through slit eyes.

"I need... you... your... st... stand..." He seemed particularly weak and breathless. Even the statue stand behind him seemed to shimmer for a moment like it was losing physical permanence.

Minako Minako

Ace simply stared at Rockefeller with a hint of disdain as he heard him approach, calmly waiting for a response from the other side of the radio, but he couldn’t hide his surprise when the sound of gunshots returned from the radio and then the line cut off. His surprise didn’t last for long, however, as he quickly shrugged it off. As he walked back to the group, contemplating if he wanted to give the radio back or not, he heard Max yell. While he didn’t hear what he said, Heavensent appeared, with his attention in Max’s general direction.

The moment the ground burst under Rosie, Heavensent moved at its max speed towards her, trying to reach for Keep, but it wasn’t fast enough, so it didn’t have a chance. “Shit.” Ace muttered through clenched teeth and he started walking towards the group, pocketing the radio, but as the cloud of dirt and dust cleared, he took notice of Rosie’s binder and, more importantly, its contents through Heavensent.

His stand picked it up and made it disappear, right when Odiel called them over. He heard her talk about the British enemy, but besides the fact that Max had already fought with him, there wasn’t anything new, and he also didn’t care. Before Max could start talking, he spoke “Listen, I hope your plan goes well and all, but I’m gonna go and do my own kind of investigating.” He said as he took his map out once again, before spreading it and giving it to Odiel. “Let’s meet at the park at midday. If none of us has found anything by then, we’ll think of something else.”

He looked around for Hugo, but when he saw him, he was already going somewhere else. “Hey, I don’t know where the kid’s going, but tell him to help you in any way he can, under my orders, he just needs to bring Rosie back safely. I’m going to trust his judgement, so anything he does will fall onto me.” He paused to think if he had missed anything. “Well, that’s about it, see you tomorrow”

He turned towards Locronan and began walking towards it, he had a pretty good idea where he was going and what he was going to do, and planned to ignore whatever they would say to keep him there if they tried to anyways.

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Rosiecryingmanga.png

The little once nurse shook and trembled like a poor little lamb when she heard a haunting echo saying her partners nickname, barely able to stand up when her captor finally put her down, tensing up and squeaking as she felt a heavy, cold, stone hand on her head after she felt cloth wrapping around her eyes, almost knocking off her glasses.​

She nodded shakily and agreed to recall Keep, much to Keep's protesting, only because she knew if she didn't obey this hand could do A LOT WORSE than just be a weight on her head.

She trembled and shook and softly whimpered as she was picked back up again and taken to wherever this thing was taking her. Her stomach lurched and made her feel sick and nauseated from the speed (it was like a roller coaster, but just going forward and such with no loop-de-loops and a bit faster) and she wanted to beg this thing to slow down but she could barely speak because of her soft weeping and whimpering... and fear. Well, that and getting even more woozy from this "trip" than she was before.

Why was all this happening to her?

True, her motives to heal others weren't exactly as pure as could be (as she only healed so freely because it is what her lost love would have wanted her to do and it was all she could think of to do to earn seeing her late love again once it was her turn to die) but it wasn't like she was really demanding or even asking for or expecting anything in return of the people she and Keep actually healed!

She had never, ever asked for or wanted anything in return from those she healed!

Was it because she simply had to heal for the sole purpose of healing? Is that lack of pure motivation why the universe was insistent on treating her like garbage despite her trying to heal and help people?

Reality was so harsh... Too harsh...

When, at long last, the speedy hell ended her torture, Rosie yelped and squeaked as she was again set down. Shaking and whimpering and trembling and confused and a bit discombobulated and just coated in dirt with clothes stained with blood. She took this moment when she was set down to get over her dizziness, almost nausea, from the "trip" and let the sensation of near vomiting die down. She hardly even noticed the blindfold was off now.

She was softly crying when she heard a weak and pained voice tell her he needed her stand.

"Wh-what...?" The little once nurse softly muttered while sniffling, hesitantly opening her eyes and... seeing a poor person who she was sure was injured! Oh! Sure enough, the thing beside them was like a beautiful stone statue!

It was almost like an angel, but it lacked wings...!

That was why he snatched her from Ace!

And brought her to him quickly through that speedy hell!

"O-oh... Oh..." She muttered while wiping her teary eyes, still trembling.

The pretty stone almost-angel was seemingly phasing in and out... of reality?! What was going on?!

There was a tinge of envy momentarily, as Rosie kinda wished she could just stop existing herself, but the mans condition and the phasing stone angel were all that Rosie needed to know this man was in critical condition!

"Oh... Oh gosh... Oh no..." She slowly inched closer to her kidnapper, still trembling and scared when--

"Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew!" Came a familiar and small kittens mew.

The tiny little orange tabby was asleep in her arms before she was spirited away and was taken along with her! She had almost forgotten when she was scooting away from the Nazi she had scooped up her new kitten. She tried to get the little precious angel to calm down, but he just kept going and going like a little kitty alarm. When she tried to calm him by petting him, the orange tabby kitten latched onto a finger of hers with his mouth and began suckling. The horrible realization he was hungry became all too clear and Rosie just felt like the worst mother for not realizing this poor thing needed to eat.

A gurgle from her stomach reminded her she was rather hungry as well, but she adamantly ignored it.

"Kitty baby... Oh no..." Rosie hugged him gently, nuzzling the kitty for comfort.

"Dammit!" She suddenly heard a booming female voice, "Hey, I couldn't shoot down the girl and someone else has Liam's radi--!"

She stopped in her tracks when she saw Ro, and Rosie tensed up and kept shaking and trembling more, wondering if this woman would hurt her.

"What?! Who-- How?!" She began, startled and a little frustrated at seeing ANOTHER intruder, then just giving the injured man a look, "This was you, wasn't it? Jesus man, do you know where this is?! You can't just bring people here!"

Rosie would actually like to know where she was... Since she pretty much already knew why she was here. But, well, first things first. She gave the woman a pleading look with her big, doe eyes and sniffled while holding up her kitty.

"I... I can heal him... But... Could... Could you please feed my kitten? I won't be able to after I heal him..." The tiny little once nurse sniffled and pleaded in a tiny voice with near teary eyes at her.

She then took off her backpack her binder was once in, and set it before the new woman while saying, "I was healing a-and giving food to the homeless... I think some of the baggies I made to give out have tuna sandwiches in it... Please, can you give some of that tuna to my kitten?"

"What?! H-hey, kid, what-- Why--?!" She was shocked at Rosie's words, though it was pretty clear why Ro was here now to her as she went wide eyed and figured out this was probably the healer Liam was looking (and went missing) for.

"I go to sleep after big heals..." Rosie explained, still scared, glancing over at her kidnapper, "I-I think he's a big heal..."

Rosie couldn't stop shaking as she slowly approached the man, eyes to the floor, and began examining him. She took the blindfold back from her captor and wiped the sweat from his forehead with it while gently moving his hand from where he was clutching.

She then gasped when she saw it. It was a gaping wound... A gunshot wound...

And it looked like the bullet was still in there. Rosie could tell just by looking. It looked bad. He looked bad.

He had sepsis.

"Oh goodness... Oh no..." She muttered, not even needing to know how long it was in there, because honestly the short of it was it was TOO LONG.

Closing her eyes and nodding, the little once nurse brought Keep out again.

"Iro!! Iro ro! Ro ro IRO!" The healing apparition shouted as she materialized, about to get all up in her captors face when she saw the man.

A lot of questions were answered for Keep, and as quickly as she had appeared with attitude, it dissipated when seeing this mans condition. A displeased frown stayed on her face, but it was directed at the ground after a good look at him (as opposed to him directly).

"Uhm... Uhm..." She shook while looking at him with a deer-in-headlights sort of look as she meekly held up the blindfold, "I... S-so... Uhm... I-I've done this b-before... uhm... Keep will heal you, but with the bullet still in there, i-it might hurt... Uh-uhm... I-It shouldn't hurt long... I-it's gonna fix all the bad cells a-around the bullet... A-and push out the bullet and remaining fragments a-as well... B-but you may have a knee-jerk reaction to the sudden sensation and jolt in your wounded leg and wherever else the fragments are in your bloodstream, l-like others I've healed before, s-so... Please... I'm just gonna tie your feet a bit, y-you can get out of it when w-we're done..."

When she was done explaining why and what she was doing, Ro carefully tied his legs together gently and then looked at her stand.

Keep looked at her with concern and then a frown at her captor... And then sighed and nodded.

"Y-you ready, Keep?"
The magenta-haired apparition nodded again, though it was hard to miss a sad and worried look on her face.

Rosie put her hands together... And began singing:

Her captor (and the woman) would glow pastel blue and feel warm, if not a sharp but quick jolt of pain as the bullet and its fragments were somehow pushed out of his body and his wounds sealing up behind them.

He was completely healed as, while Keep couldn't exactly heal the sick, she could heal illness caused by injury... Like sepsis from a bulleted lodged in a body for too long, for example.

When the final note of the song was sung, the tiny woman collapsed on the ground, deathly still in her slumber. Keep only could have a deer-in-headlights look as she de-materialized, not wanting to leave Rosie so vulnerable and alone with these strangers.

Adelaide, who had managed to snatch the kitten from the tiny woman as she fell to the ground, triggered the once purring Kitten (who had stopped meowing when Rosie began singing) to meowing loudly again like it was an alarm once removed from his new foster mothers arms.

"B-be quiet! I'm taking you to the kitchen to feed you! There's milk in there, too!" She hesitantly stated while grabbing Rosie's backpack for the fabled tuna sandwich inside, getting more agitated with the kittens constant and relentless meowing, "She told me to feed you, so stop complaining!"

As she walked off with it, she audibly cursed the kitten, "D-damn cat!"

She left the tiny once nurse with her newly healed captor, sound asleep...

Kloudy Kloudy

Last edited:
The Inselaffe
(Locronan - Seeds of Truth Hideout)

4d0b5d60eafaedbca4717944d96eeb29.jpg

William's legs did indeed jerk violently as the small woman's stand activated upon the song starting. Very soon, though, his fatigue and pain faded and he began feeling refreshed once more. Dead Dreams, whom was watching on, stopped losing permanence and became more solid. His breathing turning lighter, William bent down to released his legs from the cloth ties and stood up with a stretch. He certainly felt better. So the healer truly was a miracle worker then. William didn't feel particularly great about capturing her in the abrupt manner that he had, but he was desperate. Inconveniencing Rosie now was definitely a necessity for his continued breathing, so the British spy try to beat himself up about it. Instead, he focused on the situation at hand.

"Thank you for your service..." He muttered to the collapsed nurse, picking her up and placing her on another nearby sofa.

He stepped away for a second and looked her over before returning with a blanket and covering the woman. As far as intel went, she was not affiliated with the Nazis but actually a key target for them. It certainly seemed that way from all the time Dead Dreams had spotted them across town. Walking to a foot table some ways down the platform, William returned his gun from the draw to the holster at his hip along with his cigars and lighter. He made his way to the kitchen where Adelaide was busy feeding the cat Dead Dreams had somehow accidentally brought back too. William nodded to the woman and took the radio she had been using earlier from the counter.

"I need to borrow this." The Brit turned on his heel and exited out back the way he came.

Going back to the where all the furniture was arranged on the platform, William took a seat in the armchair again some tens of feet away from the sleeping healer. She was no longer a priority for William, so he had no intention of keeping her in the station or interrogating her. Her stand was useful, but William had his mission. There were important matters to attend to. When he had landed in France with his tea and got captured, he remembered that they had agreed beforehand to contact each other on a particular radio frequency should they ever be split apart. William had escaped the German intelligence dungeon while half his team had been tortured and massacred. He had no idea if any of the others had managed to escape either, so it was worth trying the frequency.

"Check, check. This is Special Officer William Hawthorne. Sound off if you can hear this, over." He repeated the message in English several times before waiting, then trying again.

Minako Minako
Remembrance Remembrance

Bubble in hand, Rockefeller went and heard Odiel's brief account of the unknown Stands abilities. Brief, in the sense that she hardly said anything about what it was actually capable of. He turned to hide his dissatisfaction with their briefing and witnessed Hugo cutting his flesh yet again. "What are you doing young man?" A trace of a sigh was on his lips as he approached the youth, reaching out with his bubbled hand as he grew closer. "Don't make this an element to expect with you. This kind of recklessness is-" His monologuing was cut short by Hugo's triumphant declaration, the blood he spilled causing some kind of unseen reaction. If he was missing something before, he'd been clued in now. "A Stand ability... Why am I surprised." He said dryly, shoulders sagging. "Well, if your readings are accurate, I see no reason not to follow. Will you be joining us, Superman?" Rockefeller turned in time to notice Ace's departure with radio in hand but without a certain unconscious fellow. His gaze fell on Liam for a moment before tracking back to Ace, a fire behind his baby blues. He thought to blow up at the man, as per usual, but judging by the effectiveness of his earlier outburst...

"It seems I won't be able to join you right away. I'll be taking the lemon man to a hospital myself."
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Minako Minako
Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Maximus nodded as Odiel spoke about the stand. He was about to speak up to back her up and explain further when Ace cut him off. As the man began to walk away, Maximus finally got his chance to speak.

"Wait, it's foolish to separate right now! With our numbers, we can neutralize its-" he stopped as it became evident that Ace did not care to stop. He wouldn't deny being somewhat frustrated by this, but it was a fool's errand to pursue it further. So, while he was in earshot, Maximus deigned to simply give him some advice. "If you see that stand again, keep it in sight. Best case scenario, escape. Worst case scenario, get it into an enclosed space where it can't leave your view."

With that, he shook his head and turned to those who remained.

"I suppose we're working together, at least for now." He nodded at Rockefeller. "Before we continue, allow me to inform you all on the nature of the enemy, to the best of my knowledge."

"The enemy is a stand, going by the name of 'Dead Dreams'. It takes the form of a statue. When you are not looking at it, it can move at great speeds. Even the blink of an eye could be fatal. It primarily attacks by throwing stones like bullets or by simply punching. The user is a Brit, although I haven't learned his name. He seems very intent on not being seen, so keeping his identity secret is important to him. As you've seen, though, he is rather crafty. On top of the trick he just pulled with the tunnel, he also attempted to trick me by using a mannequin in the dark to think it's Dead Dreams and lure me into a vulnerable position. I saw through it, but only at the last second. Most despicably, civilian casualties seem to be more than acceptable to him. He's a dangerous foe."

Odiel pursed her lips when Ace left. She silently took his map and nodded to him. He had her file. He probably had connection. She trusted him to look out for Rosie's interests, and to honer the favor should she ever need one, but that was the extent of her trust for him. Not much she could do about it. They would likely cross paths further down the line.

Max gave a further explanation of the enemy stand. Odiel already knew or assumed the gist of it, but she hadn't been sure she wasn't missing anything important. Shortly afterwards, Rock left carrying the unconscious boy, to take him to a hospital. That just left the three of them. Two Nazis and Hugo. Of the ragtag group that had assembled, he was the unknown quantity. He was openly anti-Nazi, but she had earned his approval at least. She felt safe enough but was put on edge by Hugo and Max having to work together. They were both strong, driven personalities and Odiel predicted she would have to come between them at least once before they found Rosie. She sighed, and patted down her jacket for a cigarette before tutting and rolling her eyes. They were in her office. She would have to return there before tomorrow morning, and write her report. But first they had to find Rosie.

Hugo was bleeding, and seemed to be concentrating as he walked away from the group. Odiel had already guessed that his Stand was in some way related to blood. Maybe he was tracking Rosie! She handed Max the map that Ace had given her.

"You'll need this. I already know my way around this town. And I think we should follow Hugo. I don't know how but I think he's tracking Rosie."

Odiel caught up to Hugo and started to walk alongside him. "What are you doing? Can you follow them?" she asked, her mood perking.

Assailant Assailant
DJ UwU DJ UwU
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back