• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Should there be a main JoJo?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hugo still felt the sting of Rockefeller's punch and so he still felt angry about it. His anger would not be so easily driven away, but for now thanks to Ace's words, he felt that he needs to lie down and be calm.

It was not only for the deal that happened between them. Ace's words rang deep within Hugo and filled them with a feeling he has already forgotten. A warm spark within him slowly came to life and so he slowly started remembering all the feelings from before.

Suddenly he felt as if none of the hits happened. A great dose of his lost stamina came to him and the only thing he still felt was not the pain from what the german soldiers did but the hit he took from Rockefeller.

He looked at the guy "What did you do pig?! What have you done to me?!"

The Jewish boy looked back at himself and took a moment to think..

"It's... It's your spirit wasn't it? You s-sta-nd? " with a slow walk towards Rock he pointed at him. "what did you do to me!? What is your ability??!!" he demanded.

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Angelica Giovanna ~ Stake out!

While the idea of escaping from this wretched town, and getting away from that "Stand"-using Brit, was plenty alluring, Angelica felt almost as if there was much more to this town than a dozen or so lying Nazi bastards and a passive-aggressive British maniac. Perhaps this was exactly where she needed to be to topple the oppressive Nazist regime? Her guardian spir- her "Stand" told her as much. Or, at least, she thought. Giving it such a real name- Stand- felt a little on-the-nose, and perhaps a little inaccurate. It wasn't something so concrete, it was a ghostly tentacle that protects her inexplicably at times. Sometimes she can make it do things, or tell it what to do, but it's not something that comes from her, right...?

Whatever the case is, she could look into it later. Now, she needed to be present, and in the moment, and other very virtuous phrases that mean to be focused. Which is a rather funny word, if you think about it too much. Focused, focused, focused. Very focused, Angelica is. So focused, she could spit out tongue twisters while nobody was watching. Well, in specific, she was watching, but that's besides the point.

"O postino che porti la posta, dimmi postino che posta portasti." Oh postman who brings the mail, tell me postman what mail you brought. Oh postman, tell me postman, what have you brought. --Mail, for me? Dear postman, you shouldn't have! Thank you! --What is this, a delicious chocolate bar, straight from home? It's wonderful! Angelica takes a bite out of her second chocolate bar of the night, believing herself to deserve it for stumbling on that British hack's little hovel in the abandoned subway and dealing with his delirious self. She enjoys her little treat and hunkers down in the split of a decently-tall tree, out of the way of the curfew guard, settling in for some rebellious kid tree-sleep...

In the morning, having survived the Nazi patrols overnight through expected miracles, the girl hops down and inevitably finds herself wandering back towards the subway entrance. Not approaching it, no no no. That'd be suicide, especially with those poor French lynching victims. What a cruel regime, and to think she smiled at the thought of German pride once, as a little girl. Proud of a neighboring country, now overrun with bastards and idiots, with one ruling tyrant at the top... The Italian girl watches the scene, not as observant as the ever-vigilant Odiel, and only noticing just how perilously close she was to the unfolding situation at hand after the beret'd German girl approached the two lazing pedestrians and asked the most conspicuous question Angelica had ever heard asked.

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Minako Minako
Remembrance Remembrance
DJ UwU DJ UwU

As Maximus disappeared into the trees, he donned Fields of Verdun. He was anticipating that the Brit wouldn't make this easy, so he was ready for a fight to break out if it came to that. As he did so, he spotted a form hunched over nearby. It took him a moment, but he realized it was a woman: one he hadn't seen before. She was apparently watching the entrance of the subway.

How suspicious...

He quietly approached her, and once he was sufficiently close he whispered. "What are you doing here? This is an odd place for a civilian to be hiding." For all he knew, the woman was another underling of the Brit trying to get a bead on Odiel. He had to gauge her intentions, and fast.

The guard nodded and walked back up. When he arrived in front of Odiel, he shook his head. "You're not coming closer until we know your name and intentions. No lies, either: we'll know." His buddy nodded affirmatively. The two watched Odiel with suspicious eyes.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Minako Minako

Odiel smiled at the guard who'd been left to watch her, then turned away and started to hum. He didn't seem in the mood for small talk. And neither was she. She didn't notice Angelica, or Max's disappearance. She assumed he was just keeping out of sight like he was supposed to. After thankfully not much time, the second guard came back up, with a relayed message.

"My name is Odiel Krupps," she replied, her eyes narrowing and her lip curling. "My intentions? A nurse, who I owe a lot to and made a promise to keep safe, has had a rather trying two days. I just want to see to it that she's safe, unharmed and un-spooked. I'd rather talk to your boss in person, but I'm doing things on their terms right now out of courtesy and respect. You can tell them that."

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
Kloudy Kloudy

Angelica Giovanna ~ Interrogation Time

The stake-out didn't last particularly long, and the Italian girl's hideout wasn't as brilliantly hidden as she had once thought. Unbeknownst to her, someone was approaching her. How they got so close without alerting her, she didn't know. What she did know was he was large and terrifying, and not much else. "Huh?" Angelica looks over to Maximus as he spoke, widening her eyes and resisting the urge to yelp in surprise.

A German soldier, suited up, with the iconic gas mask and everything! What was he doing all the way out here? The only reason they'd be here is if they were going to burn it to the ground, or immerse it in some horrible gas... "Que fais-tu ici? C'est quoi le masque à gaz? Essayez-vous de faire peur à tout le monde en dehors de la ville? (What are you doing here? What's with the gas mask? Are you trying to scare everyone out of town?)" she asks incredulously, unknowingly revealing the fact that she can see Fields of Verdun, and that she is a Stand User, in her rapid series of questions for the terrifying German soldier.

Assailant Assailant

The guard sighed and nodded before reporting down below. Once again, there was a brief wait, and before long the guard returned. However, he had a stern look on his face. A few people followed behind him, guns drawn and pointed at Odiel.

"Alright, you'll be coming down after all. Keep your hands in the air and don't move unless we tell you to."

The guard who had remained behind seemed to get the message, and he held his handgun up to Odiel and began frisking her.

"The nurse did seem to know who you are after all. You're one of them. Afraid we can't let you go."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Maximus gestured at her to keep quiet. "Je suis ... attendez, vous pouvez le voir? Je ne veux pas vous blesser, mais que fait un utilisateur de Stand pour espionner une cachette de résistance? (I am... wait, you can see it? I do not want to hurt you, but what is a Stand user doing spying on a resistance hideout?)" The woman didn't seem to be an enemy, in fact she might potentially be an ally. That said, he couldn't deny that the circumstances certainly warranted further probing.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Odiel beginning to become arrested. He swore under his breath, but for now he decided to keep his cover. He would trust her to be able to handle it. If a fight broke out or she seemed to be in dire straits, he would assist her. For now though, him jumping out of the woods would make an already delicate situation that much worse.

Odiel watched the group very carefully when they came out with guns, and she raised her hands when they told her to. Not only would co-operating bring her closer to her goal, but after last night she realized she couldn't underestimate a bunch of soldiers with guns. Even if none of them were stand users, which in itself was a possibility, just one bullet when she wasn't ready would be enough to end her life.

She followed them into the subway until they came to the room where the rest were. She immediately recognised Rosie. There was another woman their. And two men. Judging by the fact there was initially some confusion between Ace and the Brit, the taller and sterner of the two must be the Stand User who'd been giving them trouble. She gave him a disapproving glare before turning her attention back to Rosie and speaking in English.

"I'm glad to see you safe, after you were kidnapped right in front of us. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

Rosie would notice that since they last met, she'd lost the jacket, had tired her hair up, and.....was that *her* red beret?

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
Kloudy Kloudy
Remembrance Remembrance

Rosie-Keepand-Tigrecolorpostslightlybigger.png

A lot of things happened a bit too quickly for the little once nurse to fully compute in such a short amount of time:

First, apparently there was someone looking for her? At first Rosie panicked, as the person supposedly was a woman, and the only woman ALIVE she knew who she could name that would be looking for her was Corneille!

But that didn't make any sense? How could Corny possibly know what happened to her and where she was?! And how could she put herself in danger, especially just for Ro's sake!?

Before she could ponder too much on this, Adelaide had asked her if she knew a woman who went by "Odiel" and it definitely didn't ring any bells, and yet--

"Th... The pretty Nazi lady from last night...?" Rosie muttered after recapping last night's events, more to herself than actually answering Adelaide's question.

It was the only plausible person who could be looking for her, right?

So, her name was Odiel... It was a pretty sounding name.

"What?! A NAZI?! You bring her in right away! How the hell did a Nazi find their way here?! Jesus!" She frowned, wondering if the Brit was to blame, but figuring since both people he brought here used the cover of darkness, and it was morning light now, that might not be fair or feasible.

"...Oops..." Rosie sank down, regretting opening her mouth as it got the nice woman from last night in trouble...

"Iro..." Keep sighed, shaking her head in disappointment.

Sure enough, when the guards left and came back with the woman in tow... It was indeed the beautiful woman from last night alright.

How on earth did she find her?

Was the nightmare Nazi with her?

If so, where? He certainly wasn't present NOW...

Rosie would DEFINITELY have noticed the Nightmare Nazi's presence....

More importantly, Was ACE with her? Somewhere? Did he help track her down??

...Also... She looked different: She was wearing a hat strikingly similar to one she used to own back in-- Oh, well, she supposed the place that USED TO be her apartment... Huh...

She did have a lot of questions, but being shy and reserved she kept them to herself, though she didn't need to be too quiet for long because the lovely lady went right to her... And started asking her if she was alright and unharmed (it was a bit better for her to comprehend English now that she was fully awake, as she could decently converse in the language when her brain was running at 100% and not handicapped by fear) ! She wasn't one to talk, her shoulder looked awful...

Rosie sort of stared at the woman (and her wound) with her big doe-eyes for a moment, but Keep on the other hand, went right up to her and started swirling around her completely while examining her practically head to toe while the magenta-haired apparition muttered to herself during the examination!

"Iro iro iro... Iroro iro... Iro.. Ro...?" Keep nodded to herself (as if approving of her like she had just passed some test Keep made for her) as she asked the lady who they were both certain was now named Odiel.

While the apparition was normally unsure if people could see or hear her, Keep was almost certain this woman could.

"K-keep!" Rosie blushed and dug her face further into the blanket, adding, "N-now is not the time for that!"

"Iro ro ro iro...! Iroro..." Keep pouted, though she seemed to agree with Rosie reprimanding her with the nod that followed.

"I'm ok..." Rosie finally answered Odiel in a small voice, "No... I'm not hurt... Thanks for worrying... I-I think... Sorry I said something that got you caught here too..."

Rosie... Sounded a bit used to this, if a careful ear bothered to listen.

Which she was. She had been through a song and dance like this many a time: People seeking, searching, and urging her to use her powers on them when Rosie was naive enough to advertise it, and then being caught and found and forced regardless when she finally had the common sense to start hiding it.

She was used to either being used or abused, like a tool.

"Hey! You! You stay away from our healer and start talking!" Adelaide broke up this "nice reunion" with a gun pointed to Odiel, continuing, "How did you know she was here and how did you find her, huh?!"

"A-ah, w-wait... Sh-she's nice...!" Rosie defended Odiel as she kinda tensed up and sunk even deeper into the blanket (so tense, in fact, it was beginning to hurt her body).

She knew Adelaide probably didn't mean to sound like this, but already Rosie could see the signs this woman also was seeing Rosie as a tool and not a person, though at least she wasn't really doing it intentionally like most people in her life did...

"She's a Nazi! How "nice" can she be?!" Adelaide kinda rightfully counterpointed back.

Keep sort of looked away and made a face while pursing her lips... Adelaide KINDA had a point...

Wait!

"Sh-she's not wearing their swastika..." Rosie pointed out, and Keeps face unscrunched and Keep silently began clapping, then Rosie added, "E-even though Ace said... I-I think he added you when counting N-nazi's last night... S-sorry..."

"Wha-- Counting---?!" Adelaide gasped, and at this point her gun was right on Odiels arm, "Ok, how many of you guys ARE THERE near here?!"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Remembrance Remembrance

Last edited:
The response to his violent act was surprisingly mild. Perhaps they didn't care about Hugo as much as he thought. Maybe they trusted him more than he knew. Whatever relief he felt at the thought went flying with his jaw. Hugo's fist struck him square in the chin and he stumbled back, knees buckling. He caught himself before falling did but Hugo slipped out of his arms anyway, falling into Ace's next. Before Rockefeller had the time to get himself comfortable, Ace was grilling him. "It's difficult to explain, but I made a gamble to heal Hugo's wounds." He responded coolly, wincing and rubbing his jaw. "My method is less glamorous than the damsels... And less consistent... but it's certainly a better alternative than letting him sleep it off, or having the damsel waltz into another stupor over some bruises." Whatever pleasant tone Rockefeller had faded with his patience as he gave Heavensent another look, his features souring noticeably. "This is the second time you've raised your Stand against me, yes? Once to steal from me, and now to threaten me. I'm starting to think you want a fight." His chance to gear up for whatever retort Ace had to that was stolen by Hugo next, though Rockefeller was more relieved at the youth's energy than threatened by it. "My spirit? Not at all. My Crystal Dolphin is capable of no such restorative miracles. This power is entirely your own... It just needed to be brought out." He smiled a bit at that, but somewhere between looking at the boys face and rubbing his own jaw, his smile faltered.

"The result was pitiful anyway. I should be thankful that you didn't produce any more of the Ripple, or you might have shattered my jaw..."
DJ UwU DJ UwU
EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

Odiel watched Keep carefully. She gathered from last night that this Stand had a mind of its own and was fiercely protective. That said, today it seemed to be approving of her for some reason. Odiel wasn't going to question it. Rosie seemed to be okay too, if naturally a little shaken and scared.

"Don't worry. I wanted to get caught. They wouldn't have let me in otherwise. This was the peaceful option of the two that I was going to take. The one I personally preferred." Odiel replied. Aware that she was speaking English. She even glances that the others in the room with a slight coy smile. She was afraid enough to be kept in check, but she didn't *fear* anyone in this room. The possibility that there was another Stand user who could get through her barrier was slim, and she already knew the Brit's Stand couldn't penetrate it. Besides, she wasn't going to give them cause to attack her.

She turned to Adelaide with a piercing stare and a down-turned mouth. Not aggressive or hostile, but clearly irked, and in control.

"First of all, she's not yours. Or mine. Or anybody's. Second, I'm not the one who tracked her. The one who was, is actually a Nazi-killer. And I was a Nazi right up until last night. I've worn the Swastika since the war started. But now I'm a traitor. I'm wanted by my own Country for the crime of being honorable. You could say I'm on your side, but I'm not sure I'd go quite that far."

Odiel turned back to Rosie as she answered the next question. "There's only one Nazi in our ragtag group. There are also two Germans, and a Frenchman. Right now, they're disposing of two bodies. The Nazi-Killer I mentioned, well, killed some Nazis. I came here alone because I was confident I could resolve the matter without any bloodshed."

She flicked her eyes towards Will and Ezra, and as she did, [THE WALL] appeared behind her. It was a giant, hulking creature of white brick, with cinderblocks for fists. It floated in midair as it had nothing from the waist down. It's ovular solid purple eyes looked at them unblinking. Odiel smiled, and turned her attention back to Rosie and Adelaide.

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
Kloudy Kloudy
Remembrance Remembrance

Last edited:
"Ripple? Crystal Dolphin?" he looked at ace and then he turned his face back at Rockefeller.
"I don't understand you Nazis... You all talk funny."
At this note he stood up from Ace's arms, his head started spinning a little bit but he stood his ground. A little migraine is nothing he thought.

"I... Feel.. Different" Hugo uttered and his voice echoed in his head. The overconfidence in his heart blossomed and his mind filled with selfish thoughts.

Full of dreaded adrenaline he felt like he could do anything, run like the wind, jump long distances, even jump of a building. This sudden gain of stamina would cause concerns for an adult, however for a kid... Not so much.

Without a word he started walking towards the entrance of the "super secret" subway thingy filled with determination.

The poor kid did not care about anything at the moment, hitting a natural high in an instant.

DJ UwU DJ UwU
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Last edited:
The Inselaffe
(Locronan - SoT Subway Hideout)

4d0b5d60eafaedbca4717944d96eeb29.jpg

William nodded absently as he served up a plate for Ezra, sitting himself down at the drab etched wooden table nearby. It felt like it had been years since he had been able to catch a break and relax. Well, he could never truly relax while buried deep in enemy territory, but such was the nature of his profession. After this war, he would be taking a very long vacation. Management would not be telling him otherwise this time, that was for damn sure. Slotting two fingers into an inner pocket in his overcoat, William retrieved a short cigar and placed one end in his mouth. A bulky metal lighter found its way into his other hand and he lit the wrapped tobacco in a plume of rich smoke. He tried to keep it from drifting into Ezra's eyes out of courtesy.

Tucking into his food, William leaned into his chair a little more and plucked a discarded newspaper up from the floor beside him. It was from a few weeks ago, so one of the Seeds members had likely been reading this particular edition. It was filled with German propaganda and someone had clearly striked out or scribbled over various sections with haste. A passionate reader, it seemed. William didn't blame whoever had been reading the article, a bubble of anger rising in his chest as he caught glimpses of various quotes and graffitied greyscale photographs. The page crinkled where he gripped it.

"These Germans have it coming. I can't believe this utter horse shi-" The British spy cut himself off as something deep inside himself jerked with stressful tension.

Having had his back to the scene unfolding behind him, William slowly glanced over his shoulder to lay witness to the sight of a Nazi happily standing some ways down the platform. It was the officer that had been accompanying the trench soldier at the hospital and again yesterday in Locronan's streets. And she was apparently unharmed, smiling at him as if nothing was wrong. The Brit's incredulous confusion could not be further expressed save for his jaw dropping as the slice of buttered toast he had been holding came tumbling to the floor. He had no words to describe what he was seeing. Not only had these Seeds idiots brought a Nazi to their headquarters unblindfolded, but they had brought perhaps one of the very few Nazis in the whole country that possessed a Stand power. And she was here having an amicable conversation!

"This is not a drill, our location has been compromised and we need to evacuate immediately," William sharply turned back to Ezra with a deadly serious look in his eye, gripping the younger man's forearm to get his attention.

"I don't have time to explain, but that German behind me has an ability that could prove fatal to our mission. If she's here, her allies are likely nearby. I will deal with them, but I need you to secure our escape route. Now."

Gritting his teeth, William drew the revolver from his chest-holster and tried not to make any sudden movements. He had no idea Ezra could see it too, but William had obviously noticed The Wall looming behind Odiel like a statement. 'Act with caution or face the consequences' was what it said. Beads of sweat appeared on his forehead as the lean man took another bite of the remaining slice of toast on his plate. It was make-or-break now. Either he handled this professionally and they both made it out, or he would be taking down as many of them with him as possible. The Brit once more silently cursed the Seeds for their stupidity. No wonder Liam had been the brains behind the operation, his disappearance after yesterday was already beginning to show the drastic lapse in leadership. William had been a fool to think he could simply piggyback off their operation to suit his needs.

At the very least he had healed his injuries and found Ezra, beyond that had been a complete shitshow.

Standing up, William turned around and made his way to the group discourse. His features were calm and composed, his training kicking in with practiced ease. He made no effort to hide the gun in his hand and even cocked the hammer, keeping it pointed at the ground. His eyes glossed over Rosie, Keep and Adelaide, resting on the German ex-officer. His eyes narrowed with distaste for the sight of her. Words were cheap, he didn't trust her for a second. Even if she were telling the truth, once a Nazi - always a Nazi. There would be no absolution from him.

"You have some nerve waltzing into the lion's den, Nazi. I assume the rest of the Jerries are waiting outside for you to draw us out into the open." He spoke in English as the ex-officer could clearly speak it. A brief interrogation leading to a swift execution was all William had planned for this particular piece of German filth.

Minako Minako
Remembrance Remembrance
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Ezra looked down at his bread, it wasn't nutritious but it would be sufficient enough for whatever would come next. Breaks such as these had to be well-spent, most especially when allies are near. Ezra picked up his bread, taking small bites out of it as he took slight glances at the gray monster, he shuddered as it appeared to look back at him. Gulping down his bites of bread, his paranoia took over him. While he was eating a slice of bread, a monster stood without disturbance outside of his sight. Ezra's breath quickened before he spotted some glasses. Ezra gulped, this time without anything to gulp down with exception to his fear. Ezra turned his head to peer back at the monster once again before water rushed into his foggy glass.

Ezra turned to William, seeing his eyes flick across the newspaper he was holding. Ezra took a deep breath, opening his mouth to ask a very important question just as William finished his sentence but when his partner turned his head over his shoulder, Ezra followed to look where he was looking. As Ezra caught sight of a woman with a brick-like monster floating behind her; his consciousness collapsed. Everything faded, his eyes glazed over and his mind turned empty. All that was left was natural instincts and habits. Ezra listened not to what William was saying but to what his own consciousness was telling him to do; hide.

While William approached the stranger and the monster, Ezra turned the table on its side and crouched behind it. Pulling his revolver from his jacket pocket, he held it close to his chest, gripping it with utter terror. Thoughts raced around his mind. Why me? He repeated ceaselessly in his head. Why is this here? Ezra thought of what to do. What can I even do? He ran ideas through his mind, could he fight that monster, could he even get close to it? Would a gun even affect it? Ezra slowly remembered what William said. "German... ability..." He mumbled. An ability? Ezra pieced together everything he's seen ever since he arrived in Germany. First the rats, then the gray alien and brick monster. He thought for a moment before coming to a conclusion. D-D-Do I have a stand...

Ezra's eyes darted to the tracks; a rat jumped across steel rails. I-Is that my ability...? He tried calling out to it with his mind, he didn't dare speak out with their hideout compromised. Come... Please... The rat climbed up from the tracks, it's red beady eyes staring up at the British man. Ezra released his vice grip on his gun as he held out his hands for the rat to climb upon. Before the rat could even get close to his hands, a claw came from the tracks and snatched the rat from the platform. Ezra shuddered, his breathing hastened. D-D-Did my ability just... His thought remained unfinished as a cat covered in a veil of shimmering dust jumped up from the tracks, in its mouth; the rat. The cat's yellow eyes stared deep into Ezra's and at that moment, there was no doubt about what his ability was.

"A cat...?" Ezra questioned. The feline dropped the dead mouse, jumping back down onto the tracks. It returned with a crushed can, dropping it at Ezra's feet. Its eyes squinted and almost appeared like slits upon its head. The hell is it telling me? Having calmed down, he picked up the can and inspected it. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Ezra turned it around with his hands, for what it appeared like; it was just a normal crushed can. "This is useless." Ezra boldly told the cat. He didn't have time for a cat supposedly of his own willpower to bring him a crushed can.

Ezra set the can down to his side angrily though, he didn't hear the sound of a can hitting concrete nor did he even feel a can, his hand was laid flat on the pavement. "The hell...?" Ezra swore under his breath, looking around for where the can had gone. With cautiousness, he peeked over the turned table, his eyes going from William; to the lady and her ability; to the can right next to her foot. "How the hell..." Ezra's eyes widened. What did I just do?
Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Odiel turned to watch as Will approached. She was angry at him for several reasons, sure, but she was also scared of him. He's the one who had injured Max. The one Max had warned her about. She always had to look at his Stand. To never let it out of her sight. And she knew that without The Wall, it could tear her to shreds in a hail of stones before she even realised what was happening. It had wounded her already, yesterday, from the top of the cathedral. She was wary of him, but still, not entirely scared. Just in case, she put up a barrier between them. This still left her vulnerable to Adelaide's gun that was pointed at her bandaged arm, but the woman wanted answers. Will, more likely, wanted blood.

"Just one. And he's not waiting for you to come out. He's waiting for her to come out," Odiel explained, pointing to Rosie, "And me with her. He trusts me to handle myself but if I take too long, or don't make it back up at all, he might start to get curious as to why. And unlike me, he can call backup. As for me, There aren't a great deal many places for me right now much safer than here anymore. I'm not in a rush to leave but for the fact I have a promise to keep to Rosie. Speaking of whom, has anybody asked what she wants? Anybody?"

Odiel was going to move, but glanced down. There was a can. At her feet. That wasn't there before. What was it doing here? She can't have missed it. It was put here in the last few seconds. There's another Stand user here! Either the other man who was with Will, or Adelaide, or....it could be anyone! And she didn't know what their stand could do! Would this can explode if she touched it. Would it explode if she moved? It must be some sort of trap! And if she replaced her barrier, she'd be vulnerable to the Brit's Stand! She was stuck!

Odiel stayed frozen to the spot, and there was a tiny but noticeable change to her demeanour. Her cool facade now seemed slightly forced, and there were tiny tells that she was now actually scared.

"Who put this can here?" she asked allowed.

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
Kloudy Kloudy
Remembrance Remembrance

“Yes, I’ve raised my stand towards you two times. Both were because, in my eyes, you’re a moron.” Ace said to rock, nonchalantly, “If you were going to help the kid you should’ve said something. Instead of what you did. Right?”

When Hugo stood up from Ace’s arms he stayed behind with Rock, “Anyway, the kid and I are going inside, so go tell the other two what we’re doing and stay out here.” Ace said, “Just, let us do this on our own, ‘kay?” Having said that, he sped up towards Hugo.

“Alright kid, now that you’re feeling better, here’s the plan. Since there’re no Nazis inside, there'll be no killing, but we are gonna knock everyone out, grab the Boss and get the hell out. No questions asked. That’ll be the plan unless I say otherwise.” Ace said full of confidence, smiling, “Of course, it may not be that simple, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there, got it? Let’s go.” He moved beside him towards the subway’s entrance, ready to attack.

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

"You've got to be freakin' kiddin' me..." Adelaide groaned as she watched the Brits friend lose it (she didn't know nor have the time to ponder what freaked him out or what they were talking about back there), but made sure the seeds kept their eyes and guns on the "ex" Nazi woman, inhaling and then exhaling loudly, not being too afraid to show she was displeased and angered despite this woman deluding herself into thinking she was in charge or control of the situation when she very clearly wasn't.

Plus, it looked like the Brit was gunning to deal with her himself as well, and to that Adelaide would say "Help yourself!"

One less thing for her to deal with, and the rest of the seeds as well. They needed to focus on guarding the base, getting rid of the Nazi waiting just outside, and getting Liam back!

This man could more than handle her.

When Odiel's apparition showed up (which sort of surprised Rosie, but Keep just kinda nodded like it confirmed a suspicion she already knew from the start) Keep made a surprised face and sort of began examining it as well! This was only the second time she had seen a being like her, after all, and she didn't even really get time to look at or examine Heavensent.

Beside that, however, Rosie and Keep were pretty torn about who to side with and what to do in this situation...

On the one had: Odiel was a Nazi... and her captor was a part of the good guys...

On the other: Her first impression of her captor was he was frightening and Odiel's first words to her were complimenting her "big brother" Gerard and... and telling her that she had "changed her path"... Did that mean what she thinks it does? Is that why she took off the swastika?

How strange...

She trembled and tensed up a bit more when her captor went up to Odiel, and it didn't look like anyone here had good intent... Not... Not that she blamed anyone for hating a Nazi... But...

But she...

And then Odiel spoke... And it blew the little once Nurses mind. Well, yes, she was actually petrified the Nightmare Nazi she suspected of being close by was in fact, well, close by... And that he was waiting for her... But as she continued—

Rosie-Realizationsmaller.png

It got her thinking: When WAS the last time anybody had asked her what she truly wanted? Not Gerard asking her if there was anything she liked for Christmas, or Corny offering to buy her "lunch" from a diner open twenty four hours during her graveyard shifts and asking her what she wanted to eat...​

But what she truly, meaningfully wanted.

That she hadn't been asked in a long time... It was... Probably when she last got to talk to Elias... and before that when she turned to Irene to ask for advice on what to do about Elias' confession to her and she simply asked, "Well, is he what you want? As a man and as a person, is he who and what you want?"

That... That was years ago, however...

At this point, she didn't even really know what it was she wanted... Did she even dare to want anything?

All she could think of to want was a nice, warm bath... And a change of clothes. She was coated in dirt and her clothes were blood stained and she certainly knew she didn't want that...

She couldn't help but stare at Odiel as she said this, and Keep sorta froze to gape as well.

She had this image of these killers in her head, and though the one armed Nazi and the nightmare Nazi fit the bill perfectly, this lovely woman certainly didn’t!!

"First of all, YOU, the Brits right! You definitely can't just stroll up here-!" Adelaide addressed the new "ex" Nazi irritably and almost rolling her eyes and just now noticing what was at her feet, "Second: Stop deflecting! That can probably rolled there when that guy flipped the table or something! I can't believe you're worrying about a can at this time! Third: Stop trying to act like you're better or more moral than us! You're supposedly a goddamn EX-NAZI, making a lot of assumptions we even believe you! You have NO HIGH ROAD to tread on! She JUST got here, so stop making it seem like we neglect or mistreat her when she's only been here a night! Fourth, oh yeah, no, YOU'RE NOT a Nazi, just the friend waiting right outside for you is. Who I'm sure you were gonna hand her over to if we let her leave. So I don't wanna hear any of your talk! And LASTLY, you say you're closer to our side than theirs now, yet you aim to take away our healer who can literally turn the tides in OUR favor in this battle while simultaneously making us look worse in her eyes so that's less likely."

Before Adelaide could ask Odiel for one good reason she shouldn't shoot her where she stood Rosie jolted up and her and Keep kinda used themselves as shields for Odiel when more seeds starting aiming their guns at her on Adelaide's signal.

“A-ah! W-wait! Please!” Rosie pleads with everyone, “Look... I-I have no love for Nazis either, believe me... They took away almost everyone I loved, and those they didn't they made it so that I could never see them again without endangering them... B-but... But she's here right now instead of with them, i-isn't she? A-and I don't know why, but she's here for my sake! That means something! Please! You can't kill her... I-if you need her to prove she's changed maybe you can imprison her here with me! Shackle us both! Please... Yes, not everyone changes or wants to change, but ANYONE can!"

She glued her eyes to the ground, still shaking and trembling, then knew exactly how to get these guys to spare the reformed woman's life.

"L-look, I-I'll heal you. I'll heal all of you! Whoever and whenever you want! All I ask is that you don't kill her! If you can't trust her or let her go, fine, but please don't hurt her!" Rosie offered, hoping that would earn Odiel at least her life, even if her freedom was a work in progress at the moment.

She wasn't going to let her die. Not like her friends back then.

Not like Irene.

...Not like Elias.

"Wh--" Adelaide gasped, then sighed, adding in french, "Listen, Rosie, right? Look... She's just saying and telling you exactly what you wanna hear! And she's not even doing a good job at it! Did you NOT hear her?! There's a Nazi right outside those doors waiting for YOU. Seriously! She's saying everything "right" so you'll trust her and get caught! OF COURSE she'd say she's not a Nazi anymore! And that she's "here for you" like she cares about you when what she cares about is your HEALING! And naturally she'd try to PIN US as the neglectful bad guys! It makes HER look better by comparison!"

"I-I know... I know... But..."

"Look. I'm glad you decided to join us, Liam going missing wasn't in vain at least... BUT you KNOW we can't just let her walk away from here, knowing what place this is and our location!" Adelaide acknowledged Rosie, taking a page from Odiel.

"I'm not asking you to trust her, I'm asking you to spare her! Lock us both up if you have to! Just.... Please, if you guys are really the good guys there's no need to senselessly shed her blood! Especially since she only did this for my sake! She was trying to reason with you all so no one would get hurt! Can't you extend her that same mercy if you're all really benevolent!?" Rosie pleaded to everyone.

Rosie was fighting off hyperventilating...

It seemed like she was cursed to have anyone who she healed who she even remotely cared for instantly taken away from her, and she barely got in a positive thought about Odiel aside "Wow, she seems to care about me and she's ALIVE like Cornelia?!"

Ah, no, HER MISTAKE. The universe caught that thought and automatically sought out to correct itself, Rosie was afraid...

Maybe it was better if she didn't care for or get attached to anyone at all ever...

"It's not that simple..." Adelaide, truly trying to see her perspective, but her shifty looks at her captor made it more and more clear she just kinda wanted to let him deal with her... And Rosie knew if that man dealt with Odiel that Odiel would not be coming out of the encounter with her life.

She felt it in her soul.

"I-If the scary nightmare Nazi is waiting for me, I can go out there and tell him t-to just go away a-and leave me alone... Or--"

"Ah! NO, NO! Definitely NOT a good idea, and PLEASE stop thinking it RIGHT NOW! Dammit all!" Adelaide swore, trying to think of how to deal with this in a way that would help this Brit Liam brought AND this healer Liam went missing for, since it seems they both wanted two completely different things... And Adelaide was more inclined to give the Brit what he wanted since it would just clean up this "loose end" quick and easy and they could get back to guarding base and getting back Liam.

Adelaide hated to do this, but her eyes were kinda telling the Brit she kinda hoped whatever he wanted to do to her he should do it quick and before she caved into their new healers desires.

The little Kitten perked his head up as soon as the can reached it's final destination of Odiel's feet.

"Mrow?" He tilted his little kitty head in confusion, looking around at all the humans, past his new foster mama, and to...

Oh! Another cat, like him...!

"Mao!" His tiny little kitty meow called out to the mighty feline.

He trotted over to it, and sat down in front of it, purring and looking up at it in awe.

ataleoftwokittescolorpost.png

"Mmmrooow?" It asked while looking back in the direction of his milk dish, then he began cleaning his little paws for a moment before taking a step towards the bowl, looking back at the mighty cat of ebony and then moving forward again.​

As if urging it to follow him and share his milk.

Keep, barely seeing this, made a face and then ducked down. She sent her bandages around the little orange tabby and she slowly dragged it towards Rosie, but it was slow enough to everyone who couldn't see her (which Keep was sure was still the majority of the room) would think the kitten was simply walking to his new foster mother.

Where on Earth did that black cat even come from?!

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Remembrance Remembrance

Last edited:
The Inselaffe

William grit his teeth with anxious irritation. She felt safer here? Was this delusional German trying to crack jokes with him at a time like this? Here 'Odiel' stood, attempting to negotiate an ending where she would leave the subway with Rosalina and confirmed knowledge of his location in tow.

The whole scenario was akin to some concocted fever dream of an eight-year-old, where the assumption that what Odiel wanted would trump reality ruled. She should have known that William could not trust her word. She should have known that simply walking in here and seeing him would damn her. The spy could not let her leave alive, Nazi or not (and he definitely had faith she was bluffing), as she knew too much. William had intended to kill Max for the same reason and still did. While news of his activity in Locronan had been leaked, his existence as a stand user still seemed to remain a secret. Perhaps the Nazi command did not yet know of stands and their powers. If he could just eliminate those that had seen or heard of his abilities, he could continue to safely operate in France.

Right now though, he needed to jump the first German hurdle. The race was on.

"I don't have time for this spiel." And at that moment, Rosalina decided to jump forth to try and protect the woman who had a knack for simply saying sweet words of idealism.

"Move out the way, Rosalina. Nazi sympathisers are just as guilty as the bastard Jerries themselves. I am not above going through you to fight this war."

William was about to take a step forward, but his foot bumped into something.

He glanced down sharply and of course, there was nothing there to present him with a seemly explanation as to what his foot had collided with. The Wall, William remembered this one's ability particularly well. It had managed to block his rock-shots yesterday. William had initially assumed it to be some type of telekinesis, but this was more assuring. The stand that loomed behind Odiel was large and imposing, but William didn't feel threatened anymore. His eyes steeled and his heartbeat slowed, the Brit's mood dropping into its familiar drilled and tempered zeal. He was here to deal with the Nazi threat and here was a Nazi. His attention focused to a point, William ignored the can remark and even the can's appearance altogether. Another guard entered from the entrance behind Odiel, cutting off her exit. Two more appeared with rifles at the other end of the platform, doubletiming it towards the steadily escalating group. With all the tension, fingers were coming to grips with their triggers one by one.

"If you want this to end nicely, close your eyes Rosalina. You will not be harmed." William's fierce eyes burned with righteous determination as he raised his gun, aiming it at Odiel despite the invisible barrier between them.

Minako Minako
Remembrance Remembrance
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Keep and Rosie gasped as this horrible man confirmed everything Keep suspected about him. Keep had hoped with all her heart she would be wrong. By some miracle this man, despite kidnapping and threatening her, might still keep in mind she SAVED HIS LIFE and treat her accordingly. Or at least, with some modicum of respect.

Naturally, as with everyone else she'd saved, that was NOT the case.

Goodness gracious, even the incentive of her healing him or his allies again when needed didn't move the man with ice in his veins. Keep was getting really tired of running into people like this. She wished they would go away and leave her and Ro alone...

Rosie shook and trembled harder with every-time he said her name. She knew she certainly didn't give it to him, that was for darn sure...
Come to think of it... How did he even know where she was last night?????

Rosie winced and tensed up and started crying softly, a tad harder when he called her a Nazi-sympathizer. Calling her something she was NOT.

Despite this, she didn't move, but she wasn't trying to be disobedient, she was just trying to save a reformed person.

"N-no... I-I'm not a sympathizer... I would never be... Th-they killed the love of my life... And my childhood best friend... I'll never forgive them... B-but... But she said she changed... She said that's not who she is anymore... Wh-why can't she live...? She doesn't believe in their ideas, a-and for good reason... Sh-she can be good... Anyone can... I-if she hates Nazi's as much as anyone else here she doesn't have to die... Didn't you once belive in things you don't anymore? H-haven't you ever had a change of heart too?" Rosie pleaded, spreading herself out more as she tried to beg her be spared since she blamed herself for Odiel even being in this mess to start.

"Y-you can't hate them so much you'd kill anyone who even touched their garments, right? Th-that would make you no better than they were... A-and if you're good..." Rosie continued, wondering if she saw Elias again soon (and there was a very good chance she might...) if he might get mad at her for sticking her neck out for an ex-Nazi or if he'd be proud (if not sad by her shortened life) she saved someone who seemed to genuinely care more for her than any of these "good guys" and who ultimately changed her ways when they yearned to be good.

"Please, sh-she said she wasn't one anymore... A-and if she changed there's no need..."

"Rosie," She heard Adelaide, who was gesturing her to come over to her and Rosie shook her head while Keep dropped the Kitten on the couch so it wouldn't get hurt and also joined Rosie in shielding Odiel.

"Stop being difficult, PLEASE GET OVER HERE," Adelaide commanded again and Rosie tensed up and shakily shook her head again.

Rosie just stood with as much decorum as she could softly crying while internally apologizing to Elias for not living as long a life as he had sacrificed himself for... Hopefully seeing how she died maybe he wouldn't be so mad at her if it was for a good cause...?

"...Somebody grab her please," Adelaide sighed, and Rosie's eyes widened in horror.

"N-no! Wait! Sh-she said she's good now!" Rosie pleaded as one of the Seeds came towards her with the intent to grab her.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Remembrance Remembrance

Last edited:
"Do as she says! Go over there!" Odiel barked, panic unhidden in her voice. "It's not safe here!"

Once Rosie was out of the way, Odiel's eyes darted to the can, and in that brief instant, time slowed down in her brain. It was all about this can! She knew she could block the shots. She knew she could block the Brit's Stand's attack, at least until she could freeze it in place by looking at it. But This can. She didn't know why it had been placed at her feet. A bomb? Unlikely, considering how close Will was to her. Then something else. Some sort of movement trap. She couldn't even guess as to its effect! If there's one thing Odiel, as an efficient, orderly German clerk, was scared of, it was chaos. And this can. It was chaos.

What would she do? What could she do?! How could she anticipate it! If she guessed wrong, she was going to die. If she ignored it, she was going to die. If she so much as put a foot out of place in the next literal second, she was going to die. She could put an airtight barrier around herself like she had done with Powerwolf, but that would only delay the inevitable. She couldn't keep that up forever, or she would suffocate herself. Think! Odiel! You need to decide how to get out of this with your life, and you need to do it now!

When Will pointed the gun at her. She snapped. She was cornered, and when things are cornered, they're at their most dangerous. She'd glance up at him with a manic look of terror in her eyes, and the next thing he would see is [THE WALL] bearing down on him from above, hovering in the sky. Its large, brick-like fist launched into a punch aimed directly at Will's head.

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
Kloudy Kloudy
Remembrance Remembrance

Angelica Giovanna ~ Gas Mask

"Vuoi dire che non hai intenzione di...? (You mean you're not going to...?)" the girl asked, her adrenaline rush slowly calming down as her world remains not filled with pain and terror as the scary German hacks her apart or blasts her with noxious gasses. All is well, relatively. Wait. "Cosa intendi con "Stand"? (What do you mean, "Stand"?)" she took a few steps back- was this another Stand user, like that Brit? And how did he know she had one too? She hadn't shown it, unless 「Day Tripper」 manifested on its own when she panicked at the suited German's sudden appearance? That might've happened, but then again, how was she supposed to know?

It took a moment for her to realize she was actually asked another question as well- she put on an almost-obedient guise on, playing the bashful little goodie-two-shoes she knows she can pretend to be, "Sono solo curioso! Non avevo idea che fosse un nascondiglio della Resistenza... Ho pensato che fosse strano che le persone passassero del tempo vicino alla vecchia metropolitana, dovrei segnalarlo? (I'm just curious! I had no idea it was a Resistance hideout... I thought it was weird for people to spend time near the old subway, should I report it?)" As she spoke, the purple-yellow tentacle of 「Day Tripper」 curled around her arm as she fiddled with her fingers. A ghostly drop of Stand-based fluid fell from its tip, splashing against the ground silently and dissipating with an inaudible hiss. Something about that tentacle gave off an aura more complicated than a simple grappling device or tool of comfort...

(daily reminder I am not a native Italian-speaker and translations may not be representative of my intent. For further reference, refer to the parenthesized original wordings in english)
Assailant Assailant

The Inselaffe

William's eyes widened as he saw the German's stand loom towards him. It was not the fastest he had seen, but it certainly moved with superhuman speed. He barely had time to throw up his arms in defense before a brick-like fist came crashing down upon him. The force of the blow jolted through his frame and the Brit was sent flying, crashing into Ezra and his upturned table and cracking the aged furnishing in two as he landed.

"Ack-" Was the only response he gave, the grunt of surprised pain signalling the knocking of wind out of him.

But despite this, William was not helpless. The guards were all too stunned by this invisible force to jumpstart to action, save for one. Moving towards Odiel from the entrance behind her, one guard advanced. William had expected that the Nazis would come for him eventually, so he had hid some things in a decrepit service box. With a little shapeshifting and a wardrobe change, Dead Dreams passed for simply another guard of the Seeds.

Odiel found this out the hard way. With Rosie distracted by being detained and with Ezra currently lying under William, there were no stand users looking in the ex-officer's direction. The parameters were met and Dead Dreams moved at its famous incredible speed. In the blink of an eye, it had launched several punches at the back of Odiel having been posing as the guard that had entered behind her. Either The Wall returned to deal with it, or Odiel would find herself face trespassing on the floor.

Picking himself up and helping Ezra to his feet, William swiftly returned upright, gun raised not at Odiel anymore, but directly above, "Lights out for you, scum."

He pulled the trigger and several of the overhead tunnelights burst in a hail of sparks and glass. The platform was drenched in darkness - the perfect open environment terrain for Dead Dreams to fight in. William got himself behind cover as gunfire from the Seeds began kicking in once their initial shock had been mitigating by the darkness. Amidst the chaos, William's stand lurked in the darker shadows. She would draw out an opening.

Minako Minako
Remembrance Remembrance
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

(Collab with Kloudy Kloudy )

Odiel felt the blows connect with her back before she saw anything. In fact she still didn’t see anything even as she went down. She stopped herself with her hands and knees, and was gasping for air. She was clearly in pain, and the wind had been knocked from her. She managed to get to her feet, but those punches were going to leave some ugly bruises…

The can! She’d moved, and hadn’t set it off. Had she? She didn’t know. She still couldn’t even hazard a guess at its purpose, so she stayed on guard. And then the Brit said something eerily familiar, and shot the light out. And then Odiel immediately heard machine gun fire. She quickly put up a barrier as the first few shots were going wide, and then shouted in a very perturbed voice;

“Aim here! Aim for my voice! You idiots! You could have hit Rosie, or your boss! Fools!

As for you, Brit, shame on you. I never did believe the rumors that you were morally superior and more honorable than us, but there’s a word for killing an unarmed prisoner in cold blood just because of where they’re from! And the kind of people who do things so barbaric!”

She summoned [THE WALL] back to her, and kept her guard up, safe from bullets from behind her barrier. Of course, the barrier would only protect her from shots coming from the direction of the guards. The stand, that she now couldn’t see, might try to get past. She had to be on highest alert just to stay alive. But if she was going to die today, at least it wouldn’t be in service to the officers who protected Dorn, or the Fuhrer. It would be in service to Rosie. She’d at least have taught her a valuable lesson that there is no good ‘side’, just good people.

William wiped his mouth on his sleeve, smearing some blood off the cut on his lip. It stung, but he'd been through worse. Much worse. With the lights out, he was free to act as he pleased and take full advantage as to the limits of his stand's abilities. Dead Dreams had backed off after its initial flurry to avoid counterattack. In the pitch black, it now moved as though the world was in slow motion. It walked up to The Wall. No reaction, not even a twitch. The living statue threw several blows at its head and backed off again. Bullets threaded their way slowly past the stand, and several even glanced off its stoney skin in a hail of sparks.

William watched on as his stand got to work, taking cover behind a thick armchair near where he had been standing previously. This Nazi really did talk way too much and it was beginning to grate on him. She preached of honour and morals as if it hadn't taken the conquering of France for her to reject the Nazi regime. As if all that had happened until now was excusable. And that was supposing he were to take her words at face value, like that naive healer woman. William knew what Nazis were like, he knew how deceptive and ruthless they could be. There would be no trusting the sweet words of anyone that had once worn that accursed insignia.

He shouted above the gunfire, "We both know you are nothing if not armed, Nazi! This ends now!"

Odiel, crumpled to the ground again as the blows connected with her Stand’s head. Of course it’s skin mitigated some damage, but the damage that had been transferred to her still rattled her skull and dazed her briefly. It took her a brief moment to realise the room was still pitch black. The lights she was seeing weren’t real. She slowly got back to her feet with a groan.

There was a few seconds of silence from Odiel. “You’re probably right,” Odiel reluctantly admitted, before a tiny glow could be seen near one of the walls. Odiel had lit a cigarette, and was now holding a lit match in front of her and moving it slowly back and forth, began looking around for any sign of Dead Dreams. If she could just see him, then she’d have some hope of at least putting up a fight before she died.

Dead Dreams continued moving, evading the aura of light that swept around Odiel in a dim bubble. The Seeds guards had slowed down in their hip-firing and had begun reloading, likely planning for more strategic action. When they saw the light, it gave them an easy target to aim at. A hail of bullets pinged off The Wall's invisible barrier fruitlessly. Above the carnage, Dead Dreams found itself gripping to the tunnel ceiling after having scaled the wall with extreme speed. Latching onto an overhead pipe with its legs, it adjusted the pile of stones it held under one arm and prepared to shoot. From above Odiel, where William assumed there was no barrier, a rain of bullet-like pebbles poured down on and around Odiel with the intent to riddle her with holes.

The first stone sliced clean through her ear. That’s all it took for her to materialise The Wall above her, shielding her from further direct blasts with its body, though the sensation was rather like getting shot in the chest and stomach with a barrage of pellets, many of which managed to pierce the skin. Her white blouse began to stain red, but none of the injuries from this barrage were threatening her life. She didn’t know exactly where the Stand was, but she tried her best to have [THE WALL] stare at where the stones were coming from as it rose quickly with both fists outstretched. It would keep rising until its fists hit something.

Noticing the pebbles glancing off The Wall, Dead Dreams utilised its 135mph speed to evade the blows of Odiel's stand and jump from the ceiling, landing back down where William was taking cover. The battle was undeniably in his favour, but the spy did not want to drag this out any longer. Standing up, William retrieved his half-smoked cigar from the platform floor and produced a light, sparking it at the tip and holding the flame aloft as Odiel was. He was confident that Dead Dreams would protect him from gunfire and was hoping that the Nazi would come straight for him, thus overextending herself. He walked menacingly forward.

"You can't defeat me, German. You don't have the training nor the ability." Another smokey puff, accompanied with a scowl.

Odiel returned her Stand to her side, and leaned against the wall. The gunfire had been slowly petering out, but now it had stopped completely. Every Seeds member there was sure they’d hit the glow of Odiel’s cigarette dead-on, several times each. And she was still alive. Something was going on. Most of them suspected the glow was a decoy, and that shooting it more would just be a waste of bullets. That is until it moved, there was a puff of smoke, and the German spoke again before taking another drag.

“You’re probably right, but there’s no honor or reason in letting myself be killed without putting up a fight.”

She then took down her barrier and started walking calmly towards Will, her Stand floating behind her. William couldn't resist the anticipatory tugging at the corner of his mouth, his face almost trying to pull off a smirk. Invisible barriers or not, there was no way this woman could react to the fist of a statue going at half the speed of a fighter plane. All he needed to do now was land one good, solid hit. It was hard to make much out in the low light, but the female Nazi seemed tired. She had taken many blows from the spy already. If he could finish her now before her friends arrived, William decided that he would fare much better post-escape.

"Then fight and struggle as much as you'd like." He threw the cigar down and stamped out the lit end, squashing the ember glow underfoot.

Dead Dreams rushed forward once more, dashing at breakneck speed directly at Odiel with a fist cocked backed. A few feet short of the German, Dead Dreams switched direction, kited around to the right and attacked from the side. There was no way William was going to let himself be fooled by something as obvious as being baited into a head-on attack. Slamming into a barrier did not sound particularly pleasant for his own wellbeing and a bit of forethought was all that was required to avoid such a fate. The stoney fist flew fast, aiming to catch Odiel on the side or her jaw and knock her clean out.

On another day, at another time, Odiel might have caught the feint. But she was dazed, and woozy, and in pain, so she put a barrier up in front of her when she saw in the dim light of her cigarette, Dead Dreams approaching. Before she could make a move to correct, she saw it disappear, then felt the punch connect with the side of her head. The cigarette flew out of Odiel’s mouth, and the beret flew off her head, as she flew several feet before landing in a crumpled heap. It was hard to tell if she was knocked out, but she was breathing and yet showing no signs of movement.

Remembrance Remembrance
Minako Minako
DJ UwU DJ UwU
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Maximus opened his mouth to respond to Angelica, but he had no chance to. Within a few moments, he heard gunshots echoing from the station. Within a moment, he'd launched into action. He rushed headlong into the station. The guards tried to respond, but their retaliation harmlessly crumpled against Fields of Verdun as he knocked out the guards. They would survive, but they wouldn't be intruding. On the way down, he had a moment to think.

In the short time he'd known Frau Krupps, she did not seem the kind of woman to escalate conflict. If gunshots were being fired... then it was that damn Inselaffe. This man was no freedom fighter: he was a terrorist. He couldn't appeal to ideals. He'd have to appeal to reason, or else kill him. He simply hoped he could reach him before Frau Krupps was dead.

As he descended into darkness, he took out his flashlight and pointed it into the darkness. There Odiel laid at the base of the steps. She was alive... good. That was all he could hope for now. From where he was, he couldn't see anyone else in the subway, as he was too high on the steps, and that was the way he was going to keep it. As the sounds of the fight died down, he could hear a woman struggling further into the room. He had to play this carefully.

"Inselaffe!" He yelled in English into the room. "I've come to bargain! One wrong move, and I'll call the garrison here. Let's talk this out like civilized people, if you're capable of such base human reason."

He couldn't deny it: he hated the Brit. He had no hatred for the rest of the rebels: they were simply misguided in their search for freedom. He had no hatred even for Hugo: more a mix of pity and frustration. However, this man: he was a monster. The same kind of monster he claimed to be fighting against. Is this the kind of man they wanted to lead them? Replacing one sociopath for another? Is this the most noble and valorous that nation had to offer? Despicable... but it was what he had to deal with nonetheless.

Remembrance Remembrance
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Kloudy Kloudy

Rosie had forgotten in trying to protect the newly reformed woman that she was a tiny little thing and even though she was 30 years old she looked 13 and thus was easily brushed off and snatched up by a Seeds operative moments before Will and Odiel began battling. Keep panicked, not liking Rosie being touched by some strange man, but also not knowing if she should bite him or use force to get him to let Ro go since this was supposedly a "good guy"... Not that anyone here aside, ironically, the Ex-Nazi, was acting "good" at all!!!!

"NO!! PLEASE!!" She cried and pleaded, but naturally she was ignored and the two began fighting moments after. Every word they said to each other was like a dagger in her heart, especially the horrible British man...

How could someone claiming to be good be so merciless?!

The little once nurse desperately tried to struggle free of whoever had snatched her up, but she had about as much strength as a tiny 4'11 woman had... Which is to say not much at all, unfortunately...

And then the horrible man took out the lights... Because why wouldn't this nightmare be encapsulated in total darkness?

That's what this was: a nightmare.
This was a total nightmare she needed to wake up from and quickly.
This was a bad dream and she would wake up soon to Cornielle and Gerards concerned faces. She'd wake up and be able to be around people she loved and cared about and not have to worry about endangering them with her very presence.

One painful grasp during her last struggle later, however, and she would realize just how real this all was. Now this Seed was detaining her too tightly and it was starting to really hurt her... But she wouldn't stop struggling.

And then she saw the light and heard the remaining ingredient to truly transform this nightmare into a level of Hell Dante forgot to write about in his inferno: The Nightmare Nazi was here now (she couldn't forget how his voice sounded like if she tried)...

Woo...

...Wait... He... He's shining a light and--

Oh god... Oh no... ODIEL!!!!

She was collapsed and bleeding and Rosie could only hope she was still breathing! What mattered right now is she needed healing!

"Iro!" Keep gasped, now at least yanking on the guys shoulder, causing him to wince and look around... But they still clutched Rosie tight enough to seriously be hurting the both of them.

"Look, I said I'd join you if you let her live!! Please!!! Oh god, PLEASE! She's good now!!! Let me heal her!! I already joined you so PLEASE JUST LET ME HEAL HER!!! SHE NEEDS HEALING!!!" Rosie began begging, sobbing, and pleading in french with the Seeds was pretty much being held captive by...

Being held captive by the good guys... That would be the little once nurse's luck!

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Remembrance Remembrance
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Last edited:
Ace hadn’t thought about how to deal with the guards when gunshots came from the subway. They already fucked up!? His thought was interrupted by Max, who bolted through the entrance. His surprise didn’t last long when he realized that the German had pretty much cleared the way and followed him through.

Of course, he couldn’t keep up with him and decided to shoot every single bullet he had into Heavensent on his way there, picking up a single pistol for Ace to hold. While he still wasn’t near Max, he was able to hear his yell. When he finally arrived at the staircase, he barely managed to notice Odiel’s body at the bottom, due to Max being in the way. Ace didn’t want to take part in a confrontation, having Max confront the brit, letting him leave with Hugo and Rosie.

That was what he wanted to do until he heard Rosie’s claims. What. Ace thought, beginning to get angry, she just took such a rash decision, just like that? Without even a fight? “THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?” He shouted in French, as he hurriedly made his way down the staircase into the platform, carefully moving over and standing in front of the clerk’s body. “Do you seriously have so little fate in me!? Huh!? Think you can just give up without a fight!? I’ll show ya, I’ll beat ‘im in his own game” Ace angrily claimed, yelling into the darkness as he couldn’t see anything clearly, before switching to English “Hey, brit! I’ll fight you in your own game, one on one.” He took a pause and snapped his fingers, “Kraut! Give me the flashlight and take your friend away. Kid, find Rosie and take her away.”

Ace pulled out his gun as Heavensent appeared in front of him. “Alright brit, last question. Are you the good guy, or the bad guy?”

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Minako Minako
Remembrance Remembrance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back