• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Should there be a main JoJo?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Between being shot at by Ace and then being asked to trust him, Rockfeller's patience was failing. "You're asking a lot of me." The man barked between clenched teeth, turning his attention back to Dorn. His standing grievances aside, he felt much safer with his back towards Ace. At least the Italian had it in his mind that they were working together. "We can discuss matters of trust once this man is dead." With sharp intakes, his chest fell and rose, denoting nothing but an intense focus. He knew that making that statement a reality wasn't as easily done as said done. Between Dorn's hesitant protectors and the unseen third party controlling the lemons, the scene was only becoming more frenzied and hectic as it dragged on. He had to reevaluate his priorities in the pulse pounding, pitch fever of combat... Further down the street to his left, an explosion stole his attention again. The heat wafting in from the car wreck caused him to shrink away, the waters pooling around him notably doing the same. With his attention focused there, he barely heard the pinging of stones before Odiel's pained cries came. Something that quickly turned to order: another attacker, named as a 'Stand'. "What attacking Stand? What is a Stand!?"

Standing with a growl, the man had the waters lapping at his feet rise with him. They formed something like a miniature wave in front of his knees, and moved in a similar manner as the man blitzed towards Dorn. It was a desperate bid to cover ground, the only thing between him and his enemies being the waters he'd created. That didn't last long, however. He didn't take more than a few steps before noticing Liam cowering from Max, changing his direction towards the two after that. Where had he come from? A civilian caught in the chaos before he could escape? Or maybe just an idiot who got too close without realizing the danger he'd put himself in. "Goddamnit, goddamnit, godammnit!" What water had collected around him suddenly rushed forward, moving towards the 'civilian' like a tidal wave on land and with more than enough force to sweep him off his feet at B speed. If they managed that, Liam was subject to a rocky ride towards Rockefeller's end of the street. "Dragging the innocent into our conflict? Despicable! Fight me on equal grounds, if you're a man... And I'll smite you where you stand!"
DJ UwU DJ UwU Assailant Assailant

“Well, we can agree on something.” Ace said to the crippled man, slowly moving towards Dorn, ready to attack him in a joint attack, however, he stopped almost instantly as the suited man went past him, and Ace’s ‘ally’ following behind. He didn’t have time to react before the woman answered her question. “That IS what I’m trying to do.” Ace said, as her stand, The Wall, as she called it started attacking the lemons. “but instead, you are the one protecting this guy, who not only is not on your side, he’s also not on her side, since, y’ know, she’s keeping her restrained instead of helping you escape with her.” He pointed towards Rosie, practically screaming, as her words had finally made him lose his patience, and was angered, not only by her, but by the whole situation, as not only everything went wrong, but maybe it’s worse than he imagined. “So, how about you stop thinking about your country’s bullshit, and start thinking like a human being!? Because I really can’t see how fucking up the already sorry lives of the civilians around is going to get them any kind of improvement.” He wasn't even sure if he was talking about her actions or his own ideals, he just talked away.

Once finished, Ace took a deep breath and calmed down “Right now, those lemons are going for that fuck, if we can release Bo- Rosie from her cuffs, we’ll be able to get her away. You keep her safe since you still have doubts, I guess.” He said finally to Odiel, he didn’t care if she listened to him or not, he just wanted to get this over with, starting with Dorn, so he started walking towards him once again, only needing to close the gap enough between them for Heavensent to reach.

Assailant Assailant Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Dorn did his best, looking around at the events unfolding around him. One of his allies had pounced on a civilian and was now being rushed by... another... ally? The rocks had stopped falling suddenly and now... more lemons were rushing him, and the gunman was talking and...

As Dorn played through the events that had unfolded in the last minute or so, he began to think of what to do, analyzing each of his options. As he did so, one thought consistently cropped up in his mind.

"I have really lost a handle on this situation..."

When his head turned to look back at the action, he saw a lemon leaping right towards him. With a yelp, he jumped backward, scrambling away as an entity got between the two of them. So that was the true form of Odiel's stand, then. The cat dug its claws deep into Dorn's clothes, holding on for dear life as he scrambled away, and meowed with indignance.

"I know, I know!" He growled, growing increasingly frustrated. How absurd this situation had become. Who knew that such a droll little town had such capable fighters?! What's more, it was becoming very difficult to tell who was on whose side. Was he... it looked like him and Odiel were collaborating for the time being, but what of the man? This new individual, too, with the liquid. One would think he would be on their side, but... apparently not? Now the gunman was making an offer, it seemed, the ranged attacker had disappeared, and what the fuck were these lemons?!

With The Wall focusing on Ace, Dorn began sliding his concrete in the opposite direction of Ace, trying to put some distance between himself and his opposition and taking Rosie along with him. As he did a new element arrived on the battlefield: or, rather, an element many simply had forgot about.

Dorn's four dogs had rushed upon Rockefeller.

It was odd: normally, dogs engaging in conflict would bark loudly to intimidate their opponent, but this wasn't the case. They were seemingly entirely silent as they ran up behind him and lunged towards him, teeth bared to bite into his legs, one arm, and neck.

As they made their lunge, a falcon descended from behind a cloud. Moving at 200 mph, a peregrine falcon with a red collar firmly situated around its neck moved with deadly precision towards Ace, poised to rip his throat out with its sharp talons.

A smug grin overtook Dorn's face.

Meanwhile, Max grabbed Liam firmly and shook him, attempting to startle and intimidate him into dropping the act. As Rockefeller yelled at him, and the odd wave rushed towards him, he couldn't help but growl in annoyance.

"I didn't drag him into this: he's the lemon boy, he blew up the car and has been attacking us with the lemons this whole damned time!"

Well... he was half sure. The man was not going to be able to convince him that he hadn't detonated the car. The civilians in the area had cleared out when Ace fired his gun into the air, and it had been a decent amount of time. Stand user or not, you'd have to be wanting to fight to be here right now. Without a doubt, he wasn't an innocent bystander trapped in the crossfire.

As for the lemons... admittedly, he was making an assumption: an assumption that he worked with with great confidence. Between the obvious physical difference between the two of them, the tension of the situation, the intimidating appearance of Fields of Verdun, and the confidence with which he spoke... admittedly, he'd be impressed if the man he was holding onto was able to keep it together. That said, while it was ultimately an assumption, it was the only thing that made sense. All other stand users in this fight were accounted for, except for one. Lemons come out of an alleyway to attack, and Dorn's dogs, the same ones who found Rosie all that distance away, were unable to locate the assailant. Then suddenly a man appears out of seemingly nowhere, blows up a car, and immediately tries to flee?

Hit and run tactics, a desire to not fight directly... by god his hair was even the right color.

Yeah, this was the guy.

Gripping the man's collar tightly, he propelled himself into the air and grabbed at one of the nearby stone buildings. The wave was only around knee high or so, and with the strength afforded by Fields of Verdun, he was quite easily able to clear it with some room to spare. That same strength allowed him to dig his fingers physically into the stone wall, penetrating the structure and grabbing on to his newly created handholds with one hand while hoisting the man above the wave in his other hand.

He wasn't sure why, but he found himself very consciously grateful for his Stand.

Minako Minako Cyan Hide Cyan Hide DJ UwU DJ UwU AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad

The Sub
(Dialogue is translated from French)

William narrowed his eyes as he gazed over at Angelica, trying to work out what it was she thought she was going to achieve. He didn’t need to look down to notice the ethereal tentacle slowly ghost-coiling around his leg, he could already see it very clearly. If he had to guess, Angelica believed she was way out of her depth and was currently jumping to conclusions as to who he was while thinking up an escape plan. The helpful part about his Flashback ability was that it helped him build a psychological profile on whoever he used it on. William was certain he would be able to predict her actions based on past evidence.

You’ve decided to incapacitate me, yet you cannot move your body. You’re scared, huh?

Behind Angelica, an ominous presence could be felt. That stony cold hand rested on her shoulder again and stayed there. So it wasn't the same person, and she was dealing with two people at the same time. Nearly quaking with fear, the girl schooled her features into a quiet calm, even if nothing was going to plan, whatsoever. What to do, what to do... She couldn't spring her trap, he'd already seen through it- could see it somehow- and he was right, she couldn't run, not until she got that hand off of her.

Following her basic instincts, she let out a hollow mask of a laugh, "I'm not cornered yet, boy. You think that's all there is to it?" It was. As far as she knew, that's all there was to her 'Stand', but anything to get him nervous. [Day Tripper] snapped taut around his leg, and tugged him to yank him off-balance. Now she just had to deal with this other guy.

William fell backwards with very little resistance, his body too weak to support itself normally anyway. As his back crashed against the ground, he pulled his hands up and latched onto a rusty pipe attached to the murky brick subway wall. It would be very unfortunate for him if [Day Tripper] was to start dragging him around and into the tracks. He had thought his threat would intimidate the girl into paralysis further, but apparently she wasn’t without a little fight. But that was fine. He just needed to prove that her situation was hopeless.

In lightning fast response to her attack, [Dead Dreams] slammed Angelica forwards and down into the platform painfully. Pressing her back into the ground so that she could not get up again, the stand used its other hand and placed its index and middle finger at the base of her spine. William then called out.

If my stand damages your spine here, it will leave you paralysed indefinitely. Give up, Angelica.

That seems to shut her up well enough. Face-first on the ground, she was now fully panicked, her rather flimsy facade crumbling under the stony Stand. [Day Tripper] demanifested from around William's leg. It wasn't the pain of being thrust to the ground, but the threat of losing herself in paralyzation that had cracked her resistance. She was a material girl, to put it bluntly. She could hardly live without the freedom of movement. It would be a miserable existence. And that's what cracked her resistance. With none of the gusto or pizazz of before, she pleaded.

"Don't hurt me, please, I just wanted to...-"

She gasped as [Day Tripper] shot from the ground, tip curled downwards to present its tough scales. It bashed into [Dead Dreams] in an attempt to knock the Stand off of her. Meanwhile, Angelica herself was trying her best not to whimper at the thought of being paralyzed for the rest of her life. The tentacle flew through [Dead Dreams] as it left an afterimage, moving at ridiculous speed to William’s side. William slowly returned to his feet and held his side. All this movement was not good for him. Judging from the juxtaposing intents between Angelica and her stand, William was not sure how to proceed. Her memories dictated that she had been in relative control of her stand for most her life. Was it possible that in situations where she lost control, her stand automatically takes over?

Control your stand. You’ll end up hurting yourself.

That was a lie. As far as he could tell, stands didn’t self-harm. But if Angelica was not controlling her stand, then William could not predict what it was going to do. Which placed him at an obvious disadvantage.

In response to the weight being lifted from her back, the girl loosed a breath and stood up, looking more or less defeated in spirit, and many times more likely to bolt at the earliest opportunity than mere moments before. [Day Tripper] curled around her wrist before vanishing. She looked to that wrist, and her eyes lingered for a little longer than necessary. She looked towards William with a huff of fatigue.

"I'm leaving, and you're not going to detain me any longer."

William grit his teeth. She still had the will to fight? He took a step forward and his vision blurred. He couldn’t let her go, he needed to learn more about how her stand worked. It would lead to a clue as to what the hell the Germans had done to him. He just needed to…

You can’t… leave yet… I need… you...

William’s vision blurred even more then grew dark as he was suddenly greeted with a view of the floor. Falling forward, [Dead Dreams] demanifested as the British officer was rendered unconscious from his wounds. It seemed the infection was worsening.

Angelica stood for several seconds after he had fallen still. Then, cautiously, she approached, face pale from the recently-resolved hostage situation. The immediate danger had resolved, however, and so [Day Tripper] settled back into her control. William had been right in his assumption that it had gone... "rogue" for a moment. It hadn't really done that before, though she had never been so panicked before.

"What did you mean you needed me...?"

[Day Tripper] slinked down from beside her, picking the unconscious officer up gingerly. Aside from being obviously unconscious, she couldn't tell what had done him in. But, what he'd said just before passing out had gotten to her. What if he was hurt and she hadn't realized?

She dragged him to the couch she had sat in before, and debated leaving as soon as she was done, but... another oddity occurred during that confrontation. [Day Tripper] had attacked on its own, yes, but it had attacked more quickly than she anticipated, she could feel it stretching through its anchor further than it could've before. She sat across from the downed officer, watching him intensely, waiting- perhaps in vain- for him to come to. In the meantime, she fetched another chocolate. God damn, this stuff was delicious.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Kloudy Kloudy

Ace's outburst made Odiel angry, at first. She wasn't used to getting talked back to, much less shouted at. But it must have been what she needed, because he was right about one thing. The only reason she was helping Dorn was because he was a Nazi. Still, 'her country's bullshit' was the most important thing to her. That didn't mean she wasn't a human being! Everything she did, she did for Germany's sake. Odiel wouldn't forget this. She wouldn't forget what have been said to her today, and certainly wouldn't be forgetting who said it. Luckily, she felt some relief as she quicky tried to check on Dead Dream only to find he'd left the scene. That was one obstacle left to deal with.

She turned and was about deal with Ace, when she saw the dogs suddenly lunge at the other soldier. "Wait, wh-?!" she amanaged to exclaim before she saw the falcon fly down from the sky. Its talons were out. It was trying for a killing blow on Rockerfeller! And the dogs, suspiciously obedient and docile up until this point, were also attacking him. Was this also Dorn's stand? To control animals?

She threw up her hand, and before the falcon could reach Rockerfeller, it would slam beak-first into an invisible barrier. At 200mph. Odiel din't feel too bad. It was just an animal. She turned to Dorn, her demeanour changed. She no longer seemed panicked. Now she was cold, and the assertiveness was creeping back into her demeanour.

"I don't know how lax things have gotten where you're from, but here we don't kill people without interrogation or trial. Not unless it's self-defense. You were just trying to kill him because he was in the way. Let's make something clear here. This isn't your town. I may be a lowly clerk but I work hard to keep the discipline in this small town to a respectable level, civilians or soldiers. While you're here, I believe I outrank you. And we're going to do this my way. You're welcome to assist me if you wish."

The Wall continued to beat the lemons back. She still thought of them as a confrontational force, possibly Resistance. She trusted Max to deal with them. Odiel, in the meantime, calmly walked over to Rosie and began trying to free her.

Assailant Assailant DJ UwU DJ UwU AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Last edited:
As soon as Dorn started moving, Ace was ready to follow him but was stopped when the dogs rushed towards Rockefeller aggressively, but strangely, they didn’t give any warning, it was too sudden. His surprise lasted for a moment, however, as Heavensent caught on a falcon heading straight for him and, although he was ready to attack, the falcon smashed into something, he correctly assumed that it really was her ability. He didn’t think anything else about the falcon or her ability, however, as his attention snapped back at Dorn and his escape attempt.

Ace started moving towards Dorn while the clerk talked, he was annoyed at her words, because first, it made the whole thing harder for him since killing Dorn would’ve been much easier, but if he did, she wouldn’t trust him, and secondly, he needed to interrogate him. Still, he appreciated the fact she wasn't attacking him, although she wasn't really on her side, and was willing to give Dorn a chance.

Consciously keeping a fair distance from Dorn, he maintained his pace and Heavensent rushed 2 meters forward and in a split second, and with the added speed of its movement, it threw one of the bullets that Rockefeller had bounced back at him. He aimed at Dorn’s leg with extreme precision, and the speed of the bullet, which was faster than it should’ve been, ensured that he wouldn't miss.

The emerald green tidal wave slapped against the building where Liam and Max had been, but showed no signs of stopping. No, rather than relent, it kept pushing forward, clinging to any handhold it could whilst smashing out windows to make new ones as it climbed. Rockefeller was just as tenacious in his approach, hearing nothing of the lies Max was spieling. In Liam, he saw a man in need and he'd be damned if he wasn't going to help him. A quadrat of dogs, something he only noticed when two pairs of jaws clamped down on either of his legs, seemed to have other plans for him. The man lost his balance and tumbled forward, crying out as he did. "Goddamnit! I forgot about these mutts!" Even with the two dogs bearing down on his legs, he managed to lock up into a half crouched position to keep himself from getting pulled to the ground. Fighting pain and dread, he breathed deep and raised his arm as the third reared around to attack his arm, having them clamp down on his elbow. It was the least amount of control he had over the rapidly devolving situation, but it gave him just a bit of hope. If he could hold out from here on, the situation could be reversed. As the final dog came running around the rest and leaped towards his face, Rockefeller became a bit less certain of that. With the dog quiet literally going for the jugular, the one-armed man used what little leverage he had to maneuver his hand under his chin, using it to separate the teeth from his neck as much as he could. The hounds dagger-like teeth gouged his hands and drew blood from his throat, but it was much better than the alternative of having his windpipe torn out.

"My turn." The man managed in a groan, bolts of yellow rippling through him. His counterattack had begun and its results were sure to be bloody. Suddenly grateful for having saved the bands on his arm and legs Rockefeller smirked as they folded up, popped up, and spun like saw blades. For the dog clamping down on Rockefeller's leg, it did this closest to their neck, cleaving their throat straight to the bone unless reacted to. With his special touch, the ribbons were as good as any combat knife. Better even. That meant that the dog clinging to Rockefeller's elbow likely had less mouth than he'd started, what with one being wrapped around the mans limb. The powerful muscle in the beast jaw was turned to bloody confetti, making their teeth nothing more than decorations unless something was done. Of course, that left the dogs biting Rockefeller's other leg as well as his throat, though the later seemed to be in the same position as its two unlucky companions with a miniature river flowing into its mouth from its targets hand. With hopefully less resistance on his arm now, the man gripped the inside of the hounds mouth by its lower jaw with an incredible strength. "I'm going to blow your mangy pups organs out through his ass, Dorn! Watch me!"
Assailant Assailant Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad

How had things gotten so out of hand?

Why was this clerk being so difficult? And what in the hell was she talking about?

As Dorn attempted to make his escape on the small wave of concrete, he noticed Heavensent preparing an attack. A small wall of concrete began to arise, but the projectile moved faster than he could solidify concrete. It tore through the loose gravel and plunged straight into Dorn's leg.

"NNNG! FUCK!" The wave of concrete collapsed as he splayed out onto the ground, Rosie and the cat dragging along the concrete. Thankfully, other than some minor skid marks, they were fine. He grasped his bloody leg and hissed in pain, and the red collar around the cat seemed to momentarily begin fading before becoming solid once again. He looked at the bird's corpse and then back to Odiel with flaming rage. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! WE'RE ON THE SAME SIDE! I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM HIM, DUMBASS!" His rage finally broke as he unleashed a torrent of screams. He snarled at her, and at Ace, before regaining a semblance of composure. "Fine, if you're going to be like that, then here." He rifled through the inside of his coat before pulling out a folded sheet of paper and raising it to the air. A bird, this time a pigeon, with a red collar descended and grabbed the paper in its talons. It gently carried it across the gap between them and dropped the sheet of paper to Odiel.

It was a note, and unfolded it read:

On the Authority of the German Military:

For the sake of operations being carried out in the region, special permissions have been deemed reasonable and necessary. Within the French administrative region of Brittany, Atilla Dorn will be given the effective clearance and authority of a Major.

Brief, but it said all it needed to. On the note was a stamp marking its approval of submission. This note had gone through the proper channels and been approved. Being a clerk, Odiel knew how rigorous that process could be, especially for something as unorthodox as this.

As this happened, Dorn pulled out his gun and pointed it at Rosie's head.

"Now then, if you all are quite done with your temper tantrum, I'll be off. If you're really so insistent on me being destroyed, then this girl will be coming down with me. I'm afraid I can't let resistance elements get their hands on her." Once more, the concrete formed up to pull him away.

Meanwhile, Maximus had his own problems to deal with. The wave was climbing its way up the building he was on. With a scowl, he pushed himself up and onto the roof of the adjacent building, still holding onto the yellow-haired man. It was then that he got an idea.

"Lying, am I?" He said with disdain, yelling it loud enough for Rockefeller to hear. With that, he elbow-bashed Liam's head. A full force strike could have easily snapped Liam's neck, thanks to Fields of Verdun, but Maximus had the good wisdom to hold back. Still though, it was easily enough to knock him out like a light.

As he held Liam's unconscious body up, he felt satisfaction as he saw the Lemons begin to vanish from the battlefield. He tossed Liam's unconscious body to the side as he stared down Rockefeller.

"The man is still alive, but I have proven myself. Recall your stand immediately, or I will be forced to fight you too."

Minako Minako Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad Cyan Hide Cyan Hide AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Subway Station

Adelaide walked through the Subway station, the flickering lights caused the tunnel walls to look as if they were breathing. Exposed wires came up from the ground, almost like hands reaching out for something. The pieces of metal strewn about the place haphazardly, as if the people working there had been forced to leave in a hurry. The wind, seemingly coming from nowhere, echoed off of the walls, almost calling out for help. Of course Adelaide was not bothered in the slightest by this atmosphere, she had gone on this walk several times now and hadn't run into any problems. The only danger really being the rusty nails exposed on the half finished railway. She had a lot to think about, first and foremost, the plans and information that Liam had miraculously recovered. The amount of detail that were in those documents was absurd, they had guard shifts, they had floor plans, they had the staff, they had relations, everything. An Official organization wouldn't have been able to acquire all of this, let alone Liam. She had no idea how he did it. Of course she's asked before, who wouldn't, but he would always give some hand-wavy answer, but it doesn't matter anyways, as long as he was leading the Seeds of Truth, there isn't really a reason to know.

The second, and possibly more worrying problem, is the new arrival that Liam brought back. William's his name. Though Adelaide trusted Liam's judgement, she couldn't help but worry whether or not it was safe to be bringing in more people, they already had a few and the more people out who join, the easier they will be to find. That is why there isn't much of anyone helping out. Sure, they have connections from more prestigious areas, but there is only around four people really in this, including Liam. Even if he wasn't looking to join, the fact that he is even at the station and knows about all of this is a huge risk. There really isn't anything she can do now, though. Even if she disagrees with his choices, Liam always has his reasons and, though she hates to admit it, is usually right when it comes to this sort of thing.

Adelaide was finally making her way back to H.Q. She assumed that William would be passed out on the couch, getting some rest, it was a nasty gunshot wound after all, but when she heard a bunch of movement, she paused. They seemed to be rummaging through something. William wouldn't have had the energy to go looking around and even then, he wouldn't have any reason too. It could be someone else, that was the first thought that came to mind. Dammit! She shouldn't have left William alone! Adelaide swiftly retrieved her gun from it's holster and aimed in front of her. She then swiftly turned the corner and pointed the gun in the direction of the noise. "Freeze! Put your hands in the air and turn around, if you make any sudden movements, I will shoot." It was an intruder! They seemed to be a young female, not that it mattered. Did William lead her here? Was he a spy all along? Maybe she just wandered and miraculously found this place on accident. The most likely possibility is that she is a spy sent to patrol the subway station just in case and found the H.Q. on accident. No matter the reason, she is going to have to do something about her, and fast.

Odiel took the letter, and read it. She tensed. They did it. They actually did it. They sent this violent creep to this small town and game him this kind of authority. Odiel had been willing to ignore a lot for the sake of her Country. For the hope that once Germany won the war and the position and prosperity of all its people, it could then set about purging itself of the Furher and all his evil ideas. She had tried to shut out and ignore all the awful things that she was allowing to happen, was supporting every time she put on her armband. She had been telling herself that she'd be doing her part, helping her country never have to relive the hardship of the Great Depression ever again. All she had to do was manage the paperwork and maintain the order at this one small town that acted as a supply line between Rennes and the coast fortresses.

And now her superiors sent this...this evil man to her town, in order to kidnap an innocent girl with the power to save lives, and...either work her like a machine or kill her. Mostly likely both in that order. And Rosie didn't deserve that. Odiel had made a promise to keep Rosie safe. She didn't think it was an unreasonable thing. But apparently it was too much to ask from the Nazis. This is one step too far. The straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. She realised that they were too evil. Germany could not be saved by fighting for them and winning the war for them. The Nazis had to be stopped.

While Dorn was moving away, and in full view of him, she crumpled the letter in her tensed fist, dropped it to the floor, and walked over it, approaching Dorn even though he was moving away faster than she was walking. The expression on her face was of fear and uncertainty, but also of rage and resolve. She clearly no longer cared if she'd turn Traitor by stopping him. She was coming after him. She was coming for Rosie.

"You. Frenchman." She spoke in hushed tones to Ace, though her eyes were straight forward, focused on Dorn. "I'll stop him from shooting Rosie if you take him out. He's a rabid dog himself, and he needs to be put down for the good of both our countries."

Assailant Assailant DJ UwU DJ UwU

Ace laughed at Dorn when he hit the ground. Still keeping an eye over Rosie, Ace changed from his sprint to a confident walk, slowly moving towards Dorn.

"Y’know, this would’ve been much easier, if you’d-"

He almost bit his tongue when Dorn surprised him with his outburst, he didn’t even listen to what he said, angered by how he was cut off he walked faster towards him, bent on beating him up, he didn’t notice the pigeon flying by, but stopped completely as soon as Dorn aimed at Rosie.

FUCK he thought while he realized he had forgotten all about the gun, Ace’s mind raced to find a solution as he stood there, while Rosie and Dorn started moving once again. The further they got away, the harder it was for him to concentrate on a solution, not only because he slowly realized he was out of options, but because he hated the idea of losing this way. Because of these thoughts, he started to feel frustrated, until he heard the woman’s voice calling him.

That’s right, he couldn’t stop Dorn, but she could. He turned around to listen to what she had to say when she finished his only response was a smile, as he quickly turned back to Dorn he started running, quickly closing the gap between them, Heavensent repeated the same motions from before, releasing another bullet aimed at his right shoulder, but this time the stand reached out for Dorn with its right hand, there were mere seconds before it could grab him, sealing his fate.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Assailant Assailant

Angelica Giovanna ~ Under Arrest

"You can't leave me, I need you."

It stuck with her. The man seemed injured, badly. She wasn't sure how, but he just collapsed. Maybe a fever, or overworking himself. She didn't know much about Stands, but whenever she tried to summon [Day Tripper] more than she could, it hurt her a little bit. It made her sweaty and tired and mentally foggy. She tried to tend to him, making sure he was comfortable in the chair, making sure that when- ... no, if he woke up, he didn't have any cramps or sore muscles. She tried to make sure that he wasn't getting hurt any more than he was.

"I need you."

She shuddered, imagining this man's last moments being a plead for help from undoubtedly la nemica, the enemy. She wiped her brow and looked him up and down. He didn't seem injured outwardly, but he was still heavily clothed, and could be bleeding out as she was thinking this to herself. She was no doctor- never wanted to be- but she knew enough about first aid to be able to get a bandage onto him if he was bleeding.
T u r n a r o u n d .
She decided the next best course of action would be to get some of these clothes off to check for blood. [Day Tripper] slipped under his jacket, propping it up for Angelica to unbutton and look under. His chest seemed devoid of blood, or even rips and tears that would indicate some sort of injury. So he was fine up top. She moved down his body, about to check below the belt when she heard a gun being drawn.
R u n ! !
Immediately the girl stood up, freezing at the voice. Seems the man had backup on the way and perhaps was just buying time. Would make sense, as she's una italiana, an Italian. Allied with the Nazis parading all about this town. She slowly made the turn, hands still in the air, trying to judge how far away from her the person waving a gun at her was. If they were close enough, Angelica would be able to summon [Day Tripper] and snatch the gun from them, or make them trip, or deflect a bullet like it had done once or twice before. [Day Tripper] slithered out of the ground in front of Angelica to test if the girl in front of her with a gun could also see it. Hopefully she couldn't.

Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad Kloudy Kloudy

Soaked through with blood and holding a dog by the jaw, Rockefeller was surprised he couldn't get a rise out of Dorn. Seeing the man writhe from Odiel's unexpected betrayal was satisfying, but his own jab seemed to fall under the radar. "Is this jealousy I'm feeling?" The man muttered, nearly forgetting the dogs clamped on him. Water had already pooled into the first poor pups lung, and with their own their grip slackened, Rockefeller pulled his hand free. Blood dripped from the bitemarks on his hand - they were deep, unlike those received to his legs. This dog really had meant to tear out his throat, it seemed. "How much longer do you have to live?" Groused the one armed warrior through his teeth. He turned rather casually, all things considered, to bring the bridge of his hand along the long part of the second dogs neck. He struck with more strength than a man should be able to muster, evident in the loud crack that followed. "Minutes? Less? I don't pity you. You did a great part in this evil." As the second dog went limp, Rockefeller stood over both of them, his features remaining hard as he listened to their pathetic whimpers and gurgles. "But I suppose you didn't deserve it in the end."

Breathing in through his mouth, Rockefeller made the effort to steady himself as he turned to Max, the next Stand user. His next target. That intent only burned brighter at Liam's attack. Another folly attempt at proving their guilt, one that only made Rockefeller rage harder. The climbing wave tensed, maybe for an attack, maybe for another leap forward, but loosened along with the man. The yipping and scratching of lemons had stopped unceremoniously. Could he call it coincidence? Was there anyone else who could have stopped the lemons? No, it would be too much to ask for. "Damn you!" He cried out, blood running between his clenched digits. "I was bitten for that..." He let his voice trail off, teeth grinding against each other while his gaze fell on Dorn and Odiel. Even gun-toting Ace was finding his way over there. The battle was finally reaching a conclusion... That in mind, Rockefeller turned back to Max, his water wave shrinking and rearing back for a moment it seemed...

"You proved that man was controlling the lemons. Fine. Another piece removed from the game. But checkmate is coming soon enough. We can watch from here, or I can have you watch the board from the sidelines... With the rest of the pawns."
Assailant Assailant Minako Minako DJ UwU DJ UwU Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Well...

Fuck.

How had things come apart so quickly? Everything was going great not long ago, and now here he was. Was this really going to be his end? Taken down not even by an Allied soldier in a grand battle... no... he was going to be killed by a French rat and a clerk.

Like hell. He hadn't expended every tool in his arsenal yet. Thankfully, Locronan was an exceedingly small town. He was going to use that to his advantage.

A flame burned behind his eyes as he stared down Ace, clearly about to make a move. No more time for games, or deals. It was do or die.

Dorn's proverbial hand was revealed, as it turned out he was not bluffing. Before the bullet could reach him, he fired three bullets at Rosie. Ace's bullet tore through his shoulder, and though he gasped and groaned in pain, he was not stopped. A thudding noise began to grow louder and louder rather quickly, and soon it felt like the Earth itself was shaking.

Maximus, atop the roof, looked around for the source of the noise. It was growing rapidly louder. As he looked around, he stopped and faced around the bend of the hill, where the road turned the corner. Blocked by the buildings, no one but him could see what he was seeing. Though his expression could not be seen behind his gas mask, the sudden tensing of his body gave off exactly what it needed.

"What in the..."

As Heavensent reached out for Dorn, he jumped backwards as the cat he had been traveling with jumped up to take the hit, as it were. It wouldn't stop Heavensent, but it should delay him by just a few seconds. That was enough.

As the noise reached a crescendo, Dorn threw his arms out.

"「P O W E R W O L F」!"

The red collar on the cat began to glow a vibrant red. As he cried out, the collar around the dead dogs and bird seemed to almost disintegrate. Not quite into dust, but something... else. It was, in fact, not a collar at all: it was instead hundreds of tiny interlocking entities, almost like jigsaw pieces, which broke away from one another and scattered. However, though a handful of collars left the scene, far more entered.

A stampede.

Five German Shephards, as well as two cheetahs charged Ace as a second Peregrine Falcon descended from the sky and sought to claw out his eyes. Three lions charged Odiel, intent on mauling her with the aid of the rhino they were charging alongside. Finally, the loud trumpeting of an elephant resounded as it charged at Rockefeller, intent on crushing him beneath its feet. All of them wore a bright red collar.

The only one seemingly not targeted was Maximus, who watched the battlefield erupt into chaos. What was he supposed to do? What was even going on? He'd been so preoccupied fighting Rockefeller and Liam that he hadn't paid attention to what was going on in the street. Were Odiel and the frenchman now working together? What was Dorn doing, and how did he get wounded.

What in the holy fuck was going on?

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 DJ UwU DJ UwU Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

The three bullets Dorn fired at Rosie were stopped and bounced away, as if they had hit something invisible. Odiel kept the wall there and was starting to walk towards Dorn and Rosie when the ground started to shake and she heard rumbling. Before she could wonder what was causing that, Dorn finally revealed his stand, and suddenly a lot of animals were converging on their location. In particular, three lions and a rhino were advancing towards Odiel. She retrieved the barrier that was protecting Rosie. Hopefully Dorn wouldn't try to kill her now, as his mission was to take her back safe and alive. She summoned [ T H E W A L L ] and made it wrap it's large, trunk-like arms around the rhino's neck and pull it back with all its might. It gave the collar a tug but no luck. It was made up of lots of very tiny stands. She'd have to destroy them all to free it, and her stand didn't have that kind of precision.

That still left three lions as an immediate threat. she couldn't fight all of them off at the same time. As the pack was almost upon her, she took a deep breath, and held it, as she then covered her entire body in a barrier. Her ability had no leeway. Covering her body was a lot of surface area for her stand, and it was a tight fit that didn't allow for any wiggle room. There she stood, frozen like a statue, as the lion's swipes and bites had no effect on her. Now all she could do was watch and hope. Hope that they'd give her a window to do something before she suffocated. No, wait. First she'd pass out. And if she did that, the barrier would collapse leaving her vulnerable.

Last edited:
Rockefeller stared up at Max, who he assumed was staring down from his perch from some time. Paralyzed by fear? Struck by Rockefeller's awesome fighting spirit? Thank God. If Max really was falling for his bluff, that gave him time to catch his breath and collect himself. "Shallow shots to my side and arm, bites to my arm and legs. Deep bites on my hand. How deep?" Rockefeller clenched his fist and his side and brought it up to his hip, spreading his fingers out again to reveal his palm. Could he see straight through? No, but the sight was enough to make him cringe. "Deep." The man muttered to himself, turning back to Max to see that the man was... Staring off now. Staring where? And why? A rumbling he'd barely noticed before creeped its way into Rockefeller's spine, and he found himself looking out to the distance as well. What was coming? Reinforcements? Tanks? When had anyone had time to call them? This was something entirely different. Rockefeller reared back and whipped his neck and trunk forward, wrapping his scarf around thrice with surprising accuracy. He reached with his hand to grab the last few inches of the fabric as it fell, like he knew where it would be.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Rockefeller shone brightly with the warmth of the sun, and his eyes went wide. He seemed ready to run even before the horde turned the corner. "Stampede! Stampede, damnit!" He called out, but too late. Their stomping feet had already drowned out his voice by the time he started. Another deep breathe in and he hardly seemed to look back at the elephant rampaging towards him before he leapt towards the rooftop. Blood spewed from agitated wounds on his legs, not copious amounts, but enough to be noticeable. He cursed underneath his breath and reached out towards the green blob hanging on building, a thin stream stretched towards his hand. It snatched him up, swinging him onto the roof with his own momentum before it climbed up towards him. The dogs Rockefeller had been next two were trampled, now only splatters of blood underneath the charging beast feet. By his calm gaze, Rockefeller might have thought his move guaranteed him safety. Or maybe it was the elephants own careless steps that did. THOOM. An impact as deep as the steps of the elephant sounded out from beneath its feet. One of the dogs, lungs full to bursting, exploded on contact only to turn the pachyderm's weight back on it. Graced by God, he was one step ahead. Would it be enough to break their leg? The priority was to steal their chance to catch Rockefeller in the air, but he could always hope. The wave of green he'd been pulled up by condensed into a swirling shape, first as two hands the grasped the edge of the rooftop on either side of him before materializing fully behind him. A studded crown of shimmering jewels atop their head, travelling down both arms and their whole midsection, Rockefeller's Stand, more water than man, revealed itself with a curious tilt of its head and a searching, yellow gaze.

"Crystal Dolphin… Show Dorn the difference between his animals and the will of our worlds."

The rhino bellowed out as「T H E W A L L」pulled on its neck. Being as large and thick as it was, it didn't particularly hurt it, but it was frustrating for sure. The two lions ripped and teared at Odiel, and it was evident that she would have been viciously mauled had it not been for her quick thinking. The lions chomped on her throat bit at her stomach, their teeth halted by the invisible force of Odiel's shield. It could only hold out for so long, however. The rhino wasn't completely stopped by the time it hit Odiel, but it had been slowed enough that it failed to break through entirely. That didn't stop it entirely, however, as it was ready to pound through the shield once again with its massive weight, lifting up to fall atop it.

Meanwhile, the pachyderm reeled as the dog exploded. It wasn't enough to truly harm the elephant, but it did strike with an unexpected amount of force. The elephant stumbled, its charge disturbed as it stumbled to the side. Given how narrow the street was, this resulted in one of the cheetahs charging Ace to be crushed under its weight.

"Herr Dorn! Frau Krupps! What is going on?!" Maximus yelled. He would have just attacked Ace, but now him and the good frau appeared to be working together. Did this mean Ace decided to work with them? Or did Krupps decide to turn against Dorn? He heard gunshots, but who was it that fired? Maximus took up a defensive position and prepared for combat, although with whom he was uncertain. Krupps seemed to be frozen in place, being attacked by more of Dorn's animals. Why?

The only thing he could be certain of is that he needed to get Rosie to safety.

"Herr Dorn, I will extract the woman to safety while you deal with this!" At first, Dorn wanted to deny him. He couldn't risk any possible traitors to the cause getting in his way. But the more he looked at things, the more bleak his chances were beginning to seem. Rose had gone rogue, it seemed, and he couldn't afford to defend or destroy the cargo while also protecting himself. He needed to do one or the other, and he'd rather survive thank you very much. Maximus was the one man on the battlefield who appeared neither terrorist nor traitor. Reluctantly, he nodded and turned his Browning handgun away from the girl and fired four rounds at Ace. He was almost out of bullets, but as long as even a few hit the terrorist, things would go his way.

Maximus jumped off the rooftop, and with the narrow width of the street combined with his enhanced strength, he reached Rosie with a single leap. He gently picked her up and passed behind Dorn before jumping off the hill opposing the creperie and slid down to the street below, taking great precautions to ensure that Rosie wasn't harmed.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 DJ UwU DJ UwU

Last edited:
There was too much hustle and bustle for the poor little once nurse to truly rest: Her tiny little body ached (from being dragged) as well as her wrists (from the cuffs).

And there was so much noise!

"What was causing all that commotion?" is what she would have wondered, if she could...

Despite being so strained and drained, the tiny and bespectacled once nurse managed to flutter open her eyes juuuuuuuuuuuuusssst slightly.

Rosiesleepymangajojo.png

It was clear, despite her stirring, she wasn't truly conscious. There wasn't even a flash or appearance of Keep.

She looked up slowly with strained, hazy eyes at... Well, she couldn't tell.

Not only was her eyesight foggy despite her glasses, but her mind couldn't compute much of anything in her state, and she wouldn't even be able to hold on to this state for very long, either.

The only thing she could tell, however, is that she had been held this way before... A long time ago. By her mother.

Was this her mother? No, impossible... But! Maybe--

"A-ace...?" She asked in a tiny voice.

She stared at who she hoped the figure would be with her sleepy eyes... And then slowly rested her head on them again. She then began trembling quite a bit, for she was cold despite being bundled up in her red cloak.

"...Warm," She muttered lazily in her small, small voice between breaths as she placed her tiny hand on the chest of who, it was apparent, she thought was Ace.

She took another shaky, soft breath and slightly moved her head on their chest in a sleepy attempt to nuzzle them, as a sort of "thank you" to Ace for going through the trouble of carrying her... And then faded right back into the unconscious... blissfully unaware.

Last edited:
William Hawthorne
(East Locronan - Liam's Subway)

img%5D

The tension was rising in the subway as Adelaide faced off against her unknown intruder. The lights flickered haphazardly due to the tunnel's poorly maintained electrical system. This excavation had been abandoned many years ago and some part were completely without development or proper construction. The furniture that dotted the platform must have been dragged in by Liam's people, they appeared relatively new and clean by comparison. There were a few tables and desks with random sheets of paperwork laid on them. They mostly pertained to Liam's plan to fuck with the Nazis. William had read them over in his semi-saviour's absence as there wasn't much else for him to do around the station other than nurse his steadily worsening wound.

Currently though, William was still unconscious. He stirred and frowned in his sleep, apparently having a bad dream and entirely unaware of the situation ensuing around him. He was clearly in pain, but the discomfort was not entirely physical. Out of the corner of Angelica's eye, the Italian would notice a grey hand rise slowly from the Brit's chest. It continued, snaking over his collarbone and resting on his throat. It was smoothed or sanded, yet seemed and would prove to be rather rough to the touch. It was very reminiscent to the man's stand from earlier.

"I n-n-need you..."

And then the hand began squeezing.

William began to weakly gasp for breath, still unconscious despite being attacked by what appeared to be his own stand. And then it revealed itself. The hand belonging to「DEAD DREAMS」 extended from the chest further, pulling out an arm, then should and then the stand's head. Expressionless stone rose from William's body in the form of a human statue. Still strangling its user, the stand fully extricated itself from William's torso and continued to restrict his airways. It didn't seem to acknowledge or even notice either of the two females standing nearby as it carried on with its work. Of course, Adelaide couldn't see what was going on and would likely assume their intruder had harmed Liam's guest somehow.

If Angelica didn't do something quickly, it looked as if William would accidentally kill himself.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad

Angelica Giovanna ~ Major League Panic

The boy.

Angelica turned from Adelaide to see the developments beneath her. It appeared as if the man's Stand had... begun strangling him? Panic shot through Angelica's being as the realization struck. She didn't know what to do, how to deal with other people's Stands- she didn't even know what to call it more than five minutes ago! And while she felt it had grown more powerful before, it felt quite weak and useless about now. Perhaps influenced by her own wriggly uncomfortable mental state? Now was not the time to be examining her power's capabilities! There was a person in front of her, supposedly dying! She didn't even button up his shirt, it clearly looked like she did something to him!! What was she going to do!?

Worried that perhaps trying to wrench the Stand's hand off of its owner would injure him further, Angelica stepped cautiously away from the body. [Day Tripper] coiled around her midsection as a form of self comfort, before she turned back to Adelaide with a distinctly more panicked expression than she was wearing moments before. And- of course- her french was escaping her now. What a lovely day. A wonderful day. She was absolutely, irrevocably, totally fucked now. No going back now- whatever bizarre world she stepped into climbing into this abandoned train station, there was no stepping out.

Kloudy Kloudy Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad

Rockefeller gave a cold smirk as he watched the elephant fall headlong. "Hah! Can't you see, Dorn, that your defeat is coming closer with every syllable uttered? It's not just Crystal Dolphin acting against you. The beating hearts of the oppressed are the strength behind this rag-tag band of heroes. You were outnumbered and doomed to fail from the moment you stepped into this town with such vile intention... And it's my pleasure to say that someday, your foul empire will fall to-" A blur passed in front of Rockefeller, cutting short what was likely to be just that beginning of a grand speech. His already sheet white features were drained of color as he watch the blur stop next to Dorn just long enough to snatch up the sleeping woman behind him and continue, disappearing over the bend of a hill with another leap. To anyone watching him, his surprise and confusion, after having been so collected just moments ago, was unmistakable: he'd forgotten all about Max. "Wait! No! Damnit, stop!" The one-armed warrior howled out and clenched his jaw, leaping from the building without a moments hesitation. His Stand followed closely behind cupping him from behind to cushion his fall as he landed back first on the grounded elephant. Squished between its master and their momentarily bested adversary, Crystal Dolphin launched forward with impressive force, carrying Rockefeller with it.

In a perfect world, he sailed right over the heads of Dorn and his attackers, landing just a few feet away from them at the peak of the hill. Another wave was made with Rockefeller riding inside of it, in hot pursuit of Max as he slid down the hill. The sight made Rockefeller dig his fingers into the gelatinous blob that made the difference between gliding along the ground and serious road rash, using that to keep himself stable on the thing. If he hadn't been paying attention to their Stand before, he was now. "Is this that mans Stand? It must make him impervious to... Well, everything. Like my Crystal Dolphin, he possesses a nigh invincible defense. Nigh invincible... Even my power has its limits. What are his, I wonder.?" Rockefeller sunk into Crystal Dolphin to begin rummaging through his uniform pockets. It wasn't long after that he found what he wanted and put it into his mouth, tossing a shiny wrapper to the floor after. He curled forward, beckoning Crystal Dolphin to do the same, and continued to rush towards Max while picking up speed.

Ace’s smile disappeared once again as Heavensent grabbed the cat instead of Dorn.

"WHAT!?" He shouted, frustrated that he still had the will to fight. When Dorn called out his stand’s name, he checked his surroundings as the small things scattered away, realizing now what the sound he had been ignoring was. Placing the cat on the ground, Ace turned around to see how Odiel was doing, cursing under his breath as he found her overwhelmed by animals, he realized they were back to square one, no matter where he moved either Rosie or him would end up hurt by Dorn’s animals.

Releasing a bullet towards the falcon, he hesitated for a second as he stared at Dorn, before deciding to save the last bullet for later. Just before he could start running towards Rosie, an explosion caught his attention, Eww... he thought to himself, as he saw the remains of the dog and a cheetah crushed under the elephant. As he was about to go and pick Rosie up, he heard the suit guy yelling from the rooftop, Ace tensed up as he thought that things had gone from bad to worse, even more so when he mentioned he would take Rosie away "Huh? HEY WAIT-" Interrupted by the sound of gunshots, both Ace and his stand turned to face Dorn, Heavensent quickly caught the four bullets.

Clenching his teeth, Ace realized he couldn’t stop Max because the animals were closing in. His stand threw the last bullet from Rockefeller to the cheetah before moving behind him to throw the recently acquired bullets from Dorn towards the lions and the rhino at the fastest speed he could manage. Returning to his fight, Ace held his breath as Heavensent lashed out against the attacking dogs, hoping he can take them on.

Odiel couldn't hear anything inside her invisible cocoon, but she did see Max take Rosie away from Dorn. While Odiel initially felt relief, it dawned on her that if Dorn's letter was genuine, their officers want Rosie for nefarious purposes and wouldn't treat her as a human. And he'd deliver her straight to them, if he didn't try and get her charged as a criminal first. Damn him. The good little Nazi soldier. There were some lines that shouldn't be crossed for the sake of what one believes in, and the Nazis had crossed almost every line it was possible to cross. Rosie was the last straw. Odiel would die trying to protect her from the fate her superiors would have in store for her. And if she gets tried, she probably will. The reality of her situation, the fact that she was no longer a Nazi, that she was a traitor, hadn't fully sunk in yet.

She saw the other stranger in the Nazi uniform give chase. He was a strange one but so far didn't seem like he was on the Nazi's side. If he's as into 'Justice' as much as he proclaims, He'd better stop Max. In the meantime, Odiel had more immediate concerns. This was no longer about saving one life. She had underestimated just how dangerous it was to let Dorn live. He was being a 'loose cannon' at this point. These are all incredibly dangerous animals, and he's brought them all to this little French town. There was something inexcusably immortal about this whole farce, and she was going to put and end to it, and to him.

First of all, she had to escape. She still had breath for at least another twenty seconds of consciousness, but that was time she couldn't spare while Rosie was being whisked away. She watched carefully, and whenever the Rhino tried to ram her, she was, first of all, thankfully it was so close. It couldn't build up the momentum needed to break her barrier from this distance. Not with [T H E W A L L] pulling it back. The lions would be the bigger obstacle. She waited a few more seconds for the perfect moment, which was when the Rhino was rearing for another smash. She it reared, her Stand suddenly yanked it to the side, pulling it off balance and causing it to careen into the lions, sending them sprawling.

This provided the tiny window she needed. Her body relaxed and started breathing again, revealing that the barrier was gone, but from a standing start she immediately started running up an invisible staircase. In seconds she was too high for the lions or rhino to reach, so she retracted [T H E W A L L] from the rhino's back. She'd need it for what she was about to do.

Odiel wasn't powerful enough to fight three lions and a rhinoceros. But she could fight a man. And if Dorn went down, his control of the animals would also go down. That would mean there would be an assortment of wild predators in Locronan, but that wasn't her problem. The Nazi guards would have to deal with that while the townspeople stayed indoors. Now running in midair, Odiel was concentrating. Her Stand couldn't create one long runway from her to Dorn, so every couple of steps she would have to hop, remove the old barrier and create the new one. If she got it wrong just once, she'd fall, or worse, get her leg stuck in a barrier and lose half of it. Still, she was making good speed and was well on her way to reaching Dorn. Shen she got close enough, she started making a ramp leading down, and brought her stand back out. Once she was in range, [T H E W A L L] flew towards Dorn and threw a powerful punch at him with its large, brick-like hands.

Rockefeller leapt after Maximus, but he forgot one thing: the elephant was down, yes, but not out. His trunk wrapped around Rockefeller's leg and slammed him to the ground. It began pulling Rockefeller towards its mouth, ready to chomp down on him. While elephants were herbivores, they were more than able to bite down on humans. It was not a pretty sight when they did.

Meanwhile, the dogs were trying to fight their way through Heavensent. They spread out and tried to attack him at every angle, and while Heavensent was fast, it was struggling to keep up. The lions were shot down, not dead but crippled enough to be slowed down, but the rhino's thick hide was too much to penetrate. Odiel now being out of range, the rhino turned its attention towards Ace and began to run. Things were beginning to appear dire.

Dorn grimaced and fired three bullets up at Odiel, the bullets stopping on the platform beneath her or veering wide, before-

click.

Dorn yelped and tried to backpedal, but before he could a powerful punch slammed across his face, blood immediately spurting out. He crumpled to the ground, and the attacking animals suddenly stopped as the collars collapsed into thousands of tiny substands before vanishing entirely.

Maximus reached the bottom of the hill, and started as Rosie spoke. Was she waking up? He prepared to explain everything that was going on, before he found that she shockingly simply nuzzled him. Despite himself, he couldn't help but smile. Still though, he couldn't just run off with her. He wasn't going to abduct her, and he had to make sure that everything turned out alright.

Confident that no one could see him, he found a bush behind a house and gently hid her there: he made sure it was a warm spot with the sun shining as much as he could. Sure that she was hidden and wouldn't be harmed in the crossfire, he made his way back up the hill where... it seemed the battle was over. Dorn was on the ground, the animals were no longer wearing collars...

It was over.

He looked back at Odiel. "The woman is safely stored, she won't be harmed in the crossfire... although I assumed there would be a bit more of a fight. What is going on here?!"

Minako Minako Cyan Hide Cyan Hide AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 DJ UwU DJ UwU

Temporarily taking over Adelaide (and possibly Liam) until Squashie/ Bowl of Sad comes back...
"Wh-what the hell?!" Adelaide cried, suddenly panicking at Liam's guests new condition.

What was going on?!

Was he choking or something?! But HOW!?

Nothing was touching him, as far as Adelaide could see, anyway...!

"H-hey, buddy... Wake up! ...H-hey!!" She called again, exchanging shocked glances with this new intruder.

Now, normally, Adelaide would have assumed that this new person was doing something to him... But how?! This girl was actively stepping AWAY from his body and looked just as shocked and scared as Adelaide did! It wasn't even physically possible!

Keeping her eyes focused on and her gun firmly pointed at the girl, Adelaide carefully navigated her body towards the British new-comer, kneeling down and examining him.

There was nothing wrong with him as far as she could tell.

Was he just having a bad dream?!

Was this some weird "if he chokes in his dream he chokes in real life" kind of thing?!

"Wake! Up!" The panicked ally demanded as she sprang up, realizing it wasn't a good idea to lower herself while a potential threat was present, nudging him with her feet, almost elevating his body with it.

It wasn't hard enough to be considered a kick per say, but she was actively trying to move his body a lot with the notion.

It was the longest shot ever, but hopefully waking him up might snap him out of... Whatever this was!?

Incredible, just a few minutes ago everything was fine, with potential to be better if Liam got that healer he had heard about earlier... and now not only was his new guest apparently choking to death right before her eyes, but an intruder managed to find their way into the base! HOW!?

Oh, what would Liam say?!

What would Liam do?!

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Kloudy Kloudy

orangetabbytoned.png

As soon as the red collars came off the animals, it was noticeable that the once hissing and violent little kitten had now gone back to a much more sweeter demeanor...​

Well... For all of ten seconds. Then it began panicking.

"Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew!" It called and cried like a little kitty alarm, actively shifting its gaze to and fro, as if searching for something... or someone.

When the giant, armored Nazi returned to the group of strangers the kitten didn't recognize, and just when the kitten seemed like it was inconsolable, it paused... And began sniffing.

Carefully prowling and making its way towards the Nazi with its nose clearly guiding it, the orange tabby kitten stopped when it was directly in front of Max... And began its little alarms again.

"Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew!" It continued, though it did NOT get closer to him.

Normally kittens would attempt to climb their targeted human when close enough, but this kitten--

kitty-jump.png

This kitten didn't really need to.

Using the cement to catapult himself up, the launched kitten mewed once again as it was temporarily airborne and landed smack on the Nazi's chest... It dug its little kitty claws into his clothes and began using him as his own personal climbing post. His claws were still tiny and not that sharp, so the Nazi wouldn't even really feel that much pain from them (if he could even feel them at all).

The orange tabby crawled around his chest for a moment or two before finally settling down... Right in the area where a particular savior of his had nuzzled said Nazi moments ago... and began purring as it buried its nose right on that spot.

Assailant Assailant Cyan Hide Cyan Hide DJ UwU DJ UwU AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back