• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Should there be a main JoJo?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Odiel did a quick check to see if Dorn had a pulse, before she was being addressed by Max. She stood up straight, and faced him.

"Atilla Dorn was a rabid dog who disrupted the law and order of this town to not just attempt to kill people without due cause, but bring several dangerous wild animals out onto the streets. Our commanding Officers will be getting a full report on his behaviour and how I had to step in to prevent him from causing additional harm and damage."

Odiel then took a cigarette and a box of matches from her jacket pocket, and lit the cigarette, taking a drag. She took a letter from the inside of her jacket and unfurled it before holding it so that Max could read it.

"He claims that he had been given Authority to do so..."

Odiel then folded the letter back up, and lit the corner of it on fire with her cigarette, holding it as it started to burn.

"But he could not produce any evidence of this. I mean, I refuse to believe our officers would allow such sickeningly evil behaviour to go unpunished. I for one would rather die that stand by and let that beast of a man attack the citizens of this town and put them in danger."

She dropped the flaming letter. It continued to burn as it touched the ground. It was now unsalvageable. This letter, directly from their superiors, of which ignoring or defacing, let alone destroying, is treachery of the highest order.

"That will be the official story. You strike me as a good soldier and a decent, honorable man. I take it there will be no problem. Where is Rosie?"

Assailant Assailant Minako Minako DJ UwU DJ UwU AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

♪‘’Oh non rien de rien’’♪ Sang Hugo softly. Looking in the eyes of an injured German soldier. With a knife in the soldier’s left thigh, there was nothing he could do. Was he to move, he would bleed more rapidly, as expected from a severed femoral vein. Hugo liked this. A dirty Nazi pig bleeding out in front of him. It was obvious that the soldier gave up on trying to survive and closed his eyes, expecting death. ♪’’Oh non je ne regrette rien’’♪ Hugo smiled at the German. ‘’No, no, no, my darling you are not yet allowed to die!’’ Said the young black-haired boy and put pressure on the wound, stopping the bleeding just by a little. ‘’Do you wish for death? Do you want me to kill you?’’ … German looked at the boy with pride in his eyes ‘’I don’t fear death, you useless brat.’' ♪‘’Wenn ich ihre Haut verließ’’♪ the boy laughed as he picked up the knife from soldier’s left thigh and then stabbed the German again. In the same leg… in the same spot. Soldier screamed in pain and tried to overwhelm the young boy. However to his surprise his arms were held, pressed against a wall behind him. He did not see anything, he just felt force, something,holding his arms. It was at this point the German started begging for his life. Although the boy did pay attention to his cries, he did not care. Standing in an alley, with a German soldier in front of him, injured, with no chance of an escape. This was the peak of Hugo’s day … ♪‘’der Frühling blutet in Paris.’’♪

A sudden motion sliced German’s neck open… Hugo, satisfied, left the scene.

Moving through multiple alleys, Hugo wanted to go to his simple hideout in order to change clothes. He figured that everyone would be suspicious of a boy with a shirt covered in blood. His route was cut short by a fighting nearby. The sounds spoke to Hugo. He no longer was concerned about his blood-stained white t-shirt. He ventured, following the sound.

He got to a point where he could not hear any fighting anymore. The sun was illuminating the scenery in a beautiful way. Birds were singing and it seemed as all if the whole world calmed down. Looking at the sun, eyes closed, Hugo enjoyed the pure innocence pouring out of the environment. An idea struck him. If the fighting is over, there might be some Nazis left at the battlefield he could finish off. ‘’What a weird day’’ he uttered as he ran even closer to where he heard all the sounds. It was at this moment he noticed it. Something, or rather, someone lying behind a building. Without a thought Hugo rushed over to look how things were.

As he came over to the unknown person, he was shocked. A weird tingle caressed his spine as he looked at her face… ‘’Esther?’’ he said with a tear running down his face. ‘’Esther!’’ He fell to his knees. He picked this young ‘’girl’’ up holding her in his arms and started crying. ‘’I’m sorry Esther, I have been a fool, a failure of a brother. Please Esther forgive me. Please. Esther! Wake up! Wake up Esther, I can hear your shallow breaths cutting deep into my heart. Oh Esther’’ Hugo slowly removed a hood of, what he thought was Esther’s head. ‘’You did not age a day Esther. I found my way back to you.. I am so happy you did not drown that day. Oh Esther.’’

Minako Minako

...A perfect world didn't exist for Rockefeller it seemed.

As he was flung back to the ground at breakneck speeds, Rockefeller hardly had a moment to cry out in further panic. He didn't need another for Crystal Dolphin to curl around him though, having already followed its master into the air. What should been the sound of bones cracking and a cry of pain was more like a wet smack as Crystal Dolphin absorbed the impact of the blow, Rockefeller sprawled out on top of it. Flying out from underneath the man like a ball with someone trying to jump on it, Crystal Dolphin bounced into the elephants maw like a fat, wet bullet, all the force of it and Rockefeller hitting the ground being redirected right back at it. While it expanded in the pachyderms mouth and throat, Rockefeller recovered in time to find himself being pulled and dragged one way... Not a desirable location at all, he found out when he lifted to see the widening gap between his attackers flat teeth. "Woah! Don't! Nononononononono!" He cried out in a shameless pitch, his legs scrambling for purchase. He found this in Crystal Dolphin's growing surface, and with his feet planted firmly against the jade waters, he kicked and kicked to no end. His Stand continued to swell and pry open the elephants mouth and translated Rockefeller's many kicks into countless impacts through the entirety of the creatures mouth. Could it do much to a beast this size? The man wasn't sure, but he howled with renewed vigor and struck again with all the struck in his legs until the collar disappeared and the creatures grasp on him relaxed.

Crystal Dolphin retreated after, flooding from the elephants mouth and around his master to spread the trunk out and lift Rockefeller up. The man breathed deep, collecting his composure like leaves strewn about a garden. "Dumb beast..." The man remarked bitterly, turning to Odiel and Max either. Dorn was behind the former, laid out in a satisfying brutal manner he thought and Ace was doing Frenchman things. The only people missing were Rosie and...

With Odiel apparently handling Max, Rockefeller turned back to the rooftop the superman had leapt from. He started towards it casually while Crystal Dolphin bolted ahead, already forming something like a staircase for the man to navigate. When he reached the top, he looked about for Liam, found him still curled up unconscious. A chuckle rose from his throat as he kneeled down next to the man and ran his hand through his pockets, the folds in his clothes, and his satchel bag. What drew his attention especially was the necklace on Liam's person... A green gemstone with what looked to be a seed sitting in the middle. Rockefeller pocketed it without much thought and picked up the radio next. Looking it over, he tucked that into his leg pocket next and started in on the Stand user himself by giving him a few light smacks to the face. Crystal Dolphin came forward next, pressing its weight onto the unconscious stranger to restrain them.

"Awaken, lemon man. I have things I want you to tell me."

Ace let out a sigh of relief as the dogs stopped moving and their collars disappeared. Dorn was finally out, he turned to Max when he heard him arrive, slightly annoyed at how he wasn’t carrying Rosie. He decided to first check his appearance before going over and talk to them.

Once finished, Ace heard the last part of what Odiel was saying and laughed as he walked over to them, “Yeah, that’s a great idea, you should totally do it, there’d be no consequences whatsoever” He said to Odiel as he stood beside her,

“You know, even if it was fake, there’re one too many coincidences for it to not be planned.” He grinned smugly towards her before turning to Max

“Anyway, in case you forgot, the name’s Ace, and I’m pretty sure none of us is gonna let the other take her. So, let’s just go together and clear everything up quickly. Besides, the last time she was alone a weirdo found her.”

“Sound good?”
He said to Max, smiling, waiting for an answer. “Oh! Almost forgot, you need me, she wouldn’t talk to a Nazi or an Ally, no matter what. Well, maybe to an Ally, but she has circumstances, you see?"

Assailant Assailant Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Minako Minako

MaxAttemptLarge.gif
For a second, Maximus almost didn't notice the cat pouncing on his chest. The cat was already small, and with the shock absorption from Fields of Verdun, it was barely perceptible. However, the small orange blur caught his eye, and he looked down at the cat nuzzling his chest. It must have smelled Rosie on him: it made sense. Being the one individual not attacked by any animals, and having just held the girl, he would be the most distinct smell.

So this cat was the source of the concrete ability Dorn was utilizing. Animal control... a truly frightening ability that Maximus had never considered the ramifications of. Had he been asked only one day ago, he would have figured such an ability to be nearly useless. However, every dog has its day, so to speak. Nothing's truly weak, it would seem.

As he cradled his arms to give the cat a place to lay, Maximus frowned at Odiel. He didn't agree with Dorn's methods, certainly. In fact, he didn't quite disagree even with killing him. However... he gestured to Ace as he spoke to Odiel, as if agreeing with him.

"I'll go along with your story, certainly, but I hesitate to believe that even that story will absolve you of consequences. That said, I have no intent of subduing you. Do as you will." With that said, he frowned towards Ace. He didn't much like the man's attitude, but nothing he said was false. "I have no intent of taking her anywhere, simply making sure she is alright. And that she doesn't fall in with a dangerous crowd. On that note, you're certainly not the Brit I encountered in the alleyway, but he was briefly involved in this encounter. The man with the stonelike stand... are you associated with him at all?"

He did not lower Fields of Verdun, but at this point he gestured to Odiel and Ace, as if to follow him, and began walking back down the hill. "I have reason to suspect he may be a terrorist. His means of rebellion bring innocent French civilians into harm's way. Destroying the very people you're trying to save: seems counterproductive to me. Then again, the Brits aren't exactly known for benevolence themselves, so I suppose it's in character."

As he reached the bottom of the hill, he looked back at Ace. "Since you were protecting a friend from a 'traitor', I'll consider you innocent in this whole exchange. However, that Brit is dangerous, not just to us but to you: keep an eye out for him. Keep an eye out for Rosie as well, assuming you and her really are on the same team. Once she wakes up, if she confirms that you're really an ally of her's, the two of you will be free to go. I just need to... oh, for the love of-"

As he reached the bottom of the hill, it became apparent that his hiding place wasn't quite good enough. He had hidden her in a bush, but... damn his sentimentality. In a moment of weakness, he'd valued her comfort over her safety. She was exposed enough to still be visible. He heard the tail end of the man's ravings, and sighed.

"Sir, whoever that 'Esther' is, you're making a mistake," He called out in French as he placed the cat onto the ground. He hoped not, but the possibility that things were about to turn ugly again crossed his mind. He was getting real sick of today. He'd admit that he wasn't hoping for a cakewalk here, but goddamn. The last 24 hours were really testing his patience. "This young lady is no Esther, I assure you. You're dangerously close to a battlefield, something could have gone very wrong. Count yourself lucky and vacate the area."

Rosiesleepysleepcolor1.png

As soon as the little Kitten caught sight of Rosie, and was put down, he mewed and ran his way to her as fast as his little kitty legs could carry him! Hopping and climbing up the boy, the little orange kitten made its way to Rosie.​

"Mew!" It called as soon as it got to her chest, looking up at the strange young man and mewing at him as well.

It gently licked her face, taking some of the blood off of her chin, and then curled around several times while slightly digging his little kitten paws into her, finally settling down and nestling on her chest. He purred and purred and purred, falling asleep in his saviors arms happily moments after.

As if the sensation of the purrs vibration almost disturbed her, the little once nurse smiled sleepily while nestling against wherever (or whoever) she was sleeping (with) and wrapping her arms around the kitten.

In her small, sleepy voice she mumbled something incoherently, sounding near infantile, while the sweet and equally sleepy smile continued to grace her face.

Despite everything, Ro now slept peacefully and happily with the little kitten she saved safely in her arms.

EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

Last edited:
Zxua6Q05pq7EiizHbha2W0EuKFAOKUpnutXwjmEq86m0-v5rTNNN28xOdYMMTaHo9S2lCrbrM8iDZq7CujOoZmc2Ywq81Oj9sqTPbVXiv4wnbLToaKWjFcKYdKD6Bk88w_Veyo9w

The blood from Hugo’s hands dripped and later soaked into Esther’s clothes. Some drops even fell upon the girl’s cheek. However Hugo did not notice that for he was away in his own personal wonderland. A state of mind where he imagined all the outcomes of their endeavors. His and his sister’s.

In other words, his imagination took a hold of him and the boy did not allow the imagination to ever release it’s hold. ‘’Oh Esther, how much I missed you… I have so much things to tell you.’’

The blood-soaked boy did not even finish what he had to say to his sister because of a sudden interruption. A man in a gas-mask and a trench-coat spoke to him, Hugo did not hesitate for even one second and uttered softly. ‘’A Nazi’’ and with a smile forming on his face he placed Esther slowly and gently on the ground.

"Sir, whoever that 'Esther' is, you're making a mistake," a swift look confirmed that this unknown Nazi did not know what he was talking about. It was Esther in Hugo’s eyes and she was perfect. To Hugo’s surprise, the Nazi said the sentence in french which was just as pretentious as their whole Reich.

A cat that this Nazi placed on the ground found its way to Esther and from what the boy could see, Esther was happily sleeping. Without a worry, without fear. The sight was warming his heart, however there was a situation that he had to deal with.

"This young lady is no Esther, I assure you. You're dangerously close to a battlefield, something could have gone very wrong. Count yourself lucky and vacate the area." Hugo looked in disgust at the man. Although there were three people standing in front of him, his mind stood focused just on this one man for Hugo knew that this man means trouble.

‘’Talk to me in your mother tongue pig’’ he said and spit on the ground. ‘’I am German too’’

‘’This is my Esther and you will not lay your dirty Nazi hands on her or so help me God I will slit your throats and bathe in your blood.’’ the Jewish boy stood tall. He did not lack any confidence. ‘’You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. Which makes it a lot more pathetic for you.’’

♪‘’Oh non rien de rien’’♪
Hugo started singing softly as he looked up into the sky. ♪’’Oh non je ne regrette rien’’♪ He continued as he closed his eyes. ♪‘’Wenn ich ihre Haut verließ’’♪ A big mass of something started emerging out of thin air. ♪‘’der Frühling blutet in Paris.’’♪ … A stand.

''Was ... Ich ... Liebe ...''

jojo rp.jpg

"Let me deal with the consequences," replied Odiel to Max, in German. "If he was telling the truth and there were superiors who endorsed that kind of behavior, and they come for me personally, I welcome them. The sour apples in our bushel. I will try to talk them out of that kind of behavior or..." Her face went darker "...Otherwise do what I must to ensure that the future of the German people is in good hands, and that peace and order reign supreme. Speaking of peace and order, this Brit is also a problem. I'd like to have a talk with him too, off the books."

They finally got to where Max had stashed Rosie's sleeping form, and found her being held by a stranger. She was about to ask Ace if he was anyone the Frenchman knew, but then the stranger called Rosie by the wrong name, and Odiel took a closer look at him. He was covered in blood. It wasn't Rosie's. She wasn't bleeding that much the last time Odiel saw her. This stranger had recently killed someone in a very messy manner. There was too much blood for him to have just injured somebody. She realized this as Max was trying to talk him down.

The stranger replied to them in German. The accent was from the northeast, somewhere around Berlin. He was threatening them, and seemed to hate Nazis. Odiel couldn't exactly blame him after her recent revelations. She looked to Ace and spoke in English. "He won't let a Nazi touch her. You should see what you can do."

After seeing the scary-looking clock-faced ghoul, she then put her hand on Max's stand-covered shoulder, unintentionally giving Hugo a better view of the red band on her arm. She spoke in German, an accent Hugo might recognize as southwestern. "We can't reason with him. He's a madman, and he won't talk to a Nazi. We should let Ace try to talk him down before we let this escalate. I don't know what that Stand does."

Slap. Slap. Slap. The wind whistled in Rockefeller's ears, the only response he got to his question. From Liam? Silence. A disturbing quiet that didn't quite line up with the steady heaving of the man's chest. "Lemon man? Lemon man!" Rockefeller grabbed Liam by his collar and wrenched him up, meaning to look the man in the eye with sneer. Their head lolled back instead, not with a groan but with, you guessed it, quiet. Shit. Hoisting them up onto his shoulder, Rockefeller used Crystal Dolphin to deposit himself back on the ground and started in the direction he'd last seen the others. Liam's satchel and his own sat on his shoulder as well, the radio he'd taken earlier tucked neatly inside the latter. When he arrived at the mound of animals, some dead, some beginning to regain consciousness and flee, he found no one. Okay. Further down the road he travelled until he came upon the others, drawn in by what he could only assume to be petty bickering from Nazi's and the good townsfolk! And that guy who shot at him. What he arrived too was another stranger holding the woman he'd fight and bled for, and both Maximus and Odiel looking rather confused. Odiel more than Maximus, who still had his Stand activated, from the looks of things. "Always so careful, aren't you?" Rockefeller mocked, dropping Liam as gently as he could. "Or maybe not. You killed the lemon man, you fool! How do I question a dead man? Answer! I can't!" Rockefeller started to clench his fist, letting it fall lax to his side again with a barely stifle grimace when he started digging into his wound. It wouldn't be a bad idea to tend to them...

"The mutt tamer is incapcitated and you've killed the lemon man. I can only hope that you can handle this child by yourself, because I'm leaving. If I hear that you've handed that woman over to your superiors, Superman, I'll come back looking for you. The same goes for you... Wall Woman." He turned to Ace next, staring blankly at the Frenchmen, maybe mulling over his words. He'd shot at him, but he also helped during the fight. He'd ordered him around, but he also seemed to care the most for the sleeping beauty. Hmmm... "Keep doing what you're doing." Rockefeller said with a nod before he sauntered off into the figurative sunset! Assuming no one tried to stop him anyway.
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide DJ UwU DJ UwU Assailant Assailant EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

“Nope, don’t know any Brits like that, and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t either. That, or she hasn’t told me.” Ace answered to Max before following him down the hill. He followed them a few steps behind, he didn’t care what they talked about, so he let them talk alone. When they reached the bottom of the hill, he couldn’t help but grin and say “I told you” at the sight of the bloodied stranger, who was holding Rosie in his arms.

He wondered what Odiel and Max would do, as the stranger seemed to have a problem with Max, and both of them looked ready to fight, which he didn’t want to partake in.

“Huh?” Ace said as he couldn’t hide his surprise when Odiel told him he should be the one to talk to the bloodied psycho in front of them, she was, as much as he wanted to deny it, completely right “Tsk, fine, but if anything happens it’s your fault.”

He was about to step up when Rockefeller arrived at the scene, Ace heard him talk while staring at him. It took him a few seconds before remembering who he was. Ace sighed when he saw Rockefeller leave, “Nice job, Superman, he said, lightly hitting his arm, he wouldn’t even feel it, probably, but it didn’t matter, “Stand down”

He walked forward calmly, standing between the Nazis and Hugo.

“Hey, my name’s Ace.” He started, although he looked relaxed and confident, he still was nervous, it wasn’t the first time being in this position, so he learned to hide it just enough, but being the one closest to him and without any idea of what he could do, even when Odiel was right behind him, he couldn’t help it, a single slip of the tongue could mean death to all of them, and so his right hand would occasionally twitch, with an easy solution, he slowly took a coin from his pocket, showing it to Hugo, and began rolling it on his knuckles. “Listen, she isn’t your ‘Esther', she’s Rosie, a nurse from the Hospital around here, but, even if she was, in your own words, you have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into.” Heavensent slowly appeared behind him, staring at the other stand. “You asked for a fight against three people who you also have no idea what can do, even if we’re not going to hurt you, in any other situation, would you be able to fight three enemies, while ensuring her safety? Because if we were even a little more hostile, it would easily mean death, for both of you.”

“And these two?” He took a glance at Odiel and Max for a second. “They’re not Nazis, well, not anymore, you could say that, thanks to her, they became sworn to the people rather than the government… or something like that.”

“So, not only would it be a bad idea to fight us, you don’t have a good reason to do so.” He put the coin back in his pocket, allowing himself to relax, “Now look at her and think about it more clearly, she isn’t your Esther, but if you’re still unsure about it, then… “ He kept quiet for a second, when suddenly, his eyes lit up, smiling, he looked at his eyes, “If you’re still unsure, let’s make a bet. Let’s ask her when she wakes up, if she’s indeed this Esther, you’ll be free to kill me, no questions asked. However, if she’s not her, you’ll owe me a favor, any kind of favor. What do you say?”

Assailant Assailant Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Minako Minako EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Maximus barely stifled a chortle, though his eyebrow raised beneath his gasmask. Was this man trying to be... intimidating? His attempts at inspiring fear were far more successful at inspiring laughter. He had no fear of this man. That said...

Maximus nodded towards Odiel. Avoiding a fight would be better than failure to do so, regardless of this man's actual strength. Besides, she was right: even if he wasn't the least bit intimidating, who knew what he was actually capable of? Stands render judgement impossible as long as they're an unknown quantity. For all he knew, his stand had the power to back up his pathetic threats.

What did manage to get at his nerves, however, was the one-armed man's inane ramblings. As he spoke about the lemon man being dead, without a word, Maximus turned and stared at the man. He was still aware of the insane boy's presence, mind, and if any sudden moves were made he would avoid them. He was going to let Ace take care of conversation for now: he had a matter to attend to briefly. Ever wordlessly, Maximus walked up to Liam, kneeled next to him, and placed his ear over his mouth while staring at his abdomen. He remained like this for a few seconds before looking back over to the one-armed man.

"Dummkopf." He stood up and turned back to face the insane boy, not even bothering to address the man directly. "He's still very much alive, simply unconscious. Did you even bother to check for a pulse? Or, what, did you simply think slapping an unconscious individual would rouse them? I've been fighting with this stand longer than he's probably been alive: I am capable of restraining myself."

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 DJ UwU DJ UwU Cyan Hide Cyan Hide EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash Minako Minako Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad

With the words of the third unknown man, Hugo became relaxed. The man spoke with confidence and the deal which he proposed did leave Hugo thinking. A way that would keep his sister safe and his foes dead. It was a deal he could not overlook, the young boy stared into the eyes of the man who suggested the deal. ''I agree to this proposition of yours darling, however not only you but all three of you will feel death given to you by my own hand when she remembers me.''

''I will enjoy tearing you apart the most''
he said looking at the man with the gas mask. ''I do not care if that boy is dead or not, you are a Nazi. That's the only thing I need to see. A Nazi. My blood boils at the sight of you.''

The Jewish boy switched his attention towards the woman. ''And you! Do not think that I have not seen the Swastika you wear on your arm. What a pathetic move. If you would be at least a little bit proud of your country... You would turn back to it. The hideous things you and your Nazi friends did cannot be overlooked. You will be remembered as traitors to humanity itself.''

Hugo, moved back afterwards. Closer to Esther so he could be ready to protect her if the Nazis tried anything. The sight of [Heavensent] unnerved him to the point he started thinking about a swift escape. However the fact that he did not know the speed or the power of this spirit, he did not venture anywhere. He stood his ground, awaiting a development in this matter. It was visible that the boy tried to act way more dangerous than he actually was, in fact, he was trying to constantly hide his fear.

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 DJ UwU DJ UwU Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Minako Minako Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad Assailant Assailant

Angelica Giovanna ~ Little League Panic

"Va bene, calmati, andrà tutto bene [Alright, calm down, everything will be fine]..." Angelica said to herself, peering over Adelaide's shoulder- she didn't seem to be a 'Stand user' so far- to check up on the boy's Stand. Had it stopped choking him yet? Was it even supposed to do that? She didn't think so, but she wasn't sure on that. Maybe they're only helpful to some people...? While Angelica was fighting him moments before, she was starting to feel bad for him. And that's about when he woke up. He looked groggy and startled, almost jumping off of the couch, as his Stand released its grip and faded away. (I got permission to do that shut up)

Angelica cleared her throat, and spoke some spotty french, "Je m'excuse, je n'aurais pas dû venir ici [I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come to here]!" She just hoped that she could get out of this mess and hide in some other abandoned subway station- any other abandoned subway system- and maybe wait the war out. That wasn't too much to ask, was it?

Minako Minako / Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad Kloudy Kloudy (my bois, I hath posteth)

The minutes turned into hours, and eventually the day turned into night as the sun came and went over Locronan.

Into the beginning hours of the evening the Nurse finally began to stir, and once it was into the night (and curfew was very soon) she finally woke up.

"Mmmmm..." The tiny little once nurse mumbled once she finally began to stir, freed from her slumber at last. She still wasn't quite awake yet, but she was regaining consciousness quickly.

Rosiesleepyinkedjojomangaavvi.png

She sat up, removed her glasses, rubbed her eyes, and yawned. Her yawn, one would imagine, sounded like a little baby dinosaur hatching from its egg.​

"Buh," She muttered sleepily in a small voice, still a bit groggy from her awakening, her eyes having barely just fluttered open.

As if instinctively, she covered her left eye as they both narrowed (like they were strained) and the small once nurse put on and then quickly removed her glasses again. The tiny bespectacled woman used her dress shirt to clean the smudge from them while mumbling something about her (apparently rather poor) eyesight incoherently.

When Ro was finished, and her mind slowly loading back to being fully functional again, the first thought in her head truly shed light on what was important to her:

"Oh gosh, the kit--!" She began, gasping in shock of the realization and her memories of her last time conscious flooding back to her, desperately looking around for the tiny orange tabby kitten she saved when it was interrupted by the very creature she was concerned about.

tigremangajojo.png

"Mew!" It called out for its new foster mama, hopping on her chest happily at seeing her awake again.​

"Kitty!" Rosie cried happily, nuzzling him tenderly on her cheek and cooing at the sweet kitten and giggling, "Oh, Thank goodness! I was so worried I didn't get to heal you in time!"

keeplineartchihbimangajojomanga.png
"Iro, iro!" Keep, finally manifesting, merrily rejoiced along with her user.​

Then, like she had tunnel vision (or seeking missile vision) she looked around... wherever she was... and spotted Ace!

"Ace! Ace!" The once nurse chirped happily, running up to him like a baby duckling does to its mother duck, holding the orange tabby up to him proudly, "I'm so glad you found me after I crawled into the hidey cardboard box! Look, There was this poor innocent angel who needed healing... Some horrible thing slashed at his tummy... He was going to die!"

Rosiesadandtigre.png
Sure enough, though the blood had long since dried, the orange tabby's stomach had its once pure white fur around it now terribly stained with blood, matching the top part of the little once nurse's dress.​

"Ro ro iro..." Keep sighed unhappily, but relieved as well.

"Mao?" The confused kitten meowed again, not knowing what was going on because he was just a cat.

"Oh, but what kind of monster would hurt such an innocent, sweet thing, I ask you!? Just look at how tiny his little paw-paws are...!" Ro again nuzzled the kitten (who had a surprising amount of patience for Ro's antics) while smiling.

"Iro, ro ro iro!" Keep reminded her user.

"Ah, right!" Rosie gasped, now back on track with their original plan established much, much earlier this morning.

She moved her hood's cape to the side, took off the backpack she was wearing, and took out a binder. It contained several sheets of paper AND the map Ace had given her when they started this expedition in the side pocket.

"Ok, Ace! SO!" Rosie cheered while shuffling through the sheets of paper after beaming at him, showing him the first sheet, "I think we really made a lot of progress today!"

She flipped the page to show him the next part of the plan, and pointed to a cruder version of Ace's map that she hand-drew.

"If we just keep going at the rate we are, we should be able to get all the rumors around these alleyways in a week or so! Heh, we shouldn't be too effective for too long, though, because I don't want sick people or something going to alleyways looking for me while I'm sleeping or can't get to them or something! OR scary people finding us! That would be SUPER bad, huh? Hee hee~" She chirped, still all smiles, adding then afterwards, "All we gotta do is keep working hard at healing others and spreading rumors away from the hospital, and Gerard and Corneille should be just fine!"

"And after that, we--"
She continued on, flipping the page in her binder, when--

Keepand-Gerardlineartmangawip.png

Rosie gasped, horrified, and ripped the paper with the drawing of Gerard right out of the binder...

Rosieangrywith-Keepdone.png

And ate it.

"Wh-what v-villain g-g-gave you access to m-my art supplies, Keep!?" Poor Ro cried, embarrassed, after swallowing the crumpled paper whole, frowned at Keep.

"Ro!! Ro ro iro! Ro!" Keep cried, biting her lip and chewing on the bandages around her arms, protesting the consumption of her artwork, "Ro ro iro ro ro..."

"What?! What, what, WHAT?!" Rosie huffed and puffed in retaliation indignantly (trying to make herself look bigger than she actually was, and failing miserably), narrowing her eyes at her magenta-haired partner, "Me?! MEAN?!"

Being difficult and indignant, the small woman turned away while stating, "I don't know her, Keep!"

"RooooooOooOoo..." Keep whined in response, continuing to munch angrily on her bandages.

"F-focus, Keep! Focus!" Rosie urged, trying to get back on track, "Healing Locronan! Hea! Ling! Loc! Ro! Nan!"

"Ro ro iro!" Keep nodded and saluted back like she was a soldier.

"Hokay!" Rosie, unyielding in her optimism, went right back to the binder and the plan as if nothing happened, "S-so, uhm, yeah! I think in one week we should have all the rumors fully in the alleyways! I'll heal anyone and everyone!"

The bespectacled, tiny once nurse held the kitten triumphantly up in the air and merrily announced,"Rosie heals all of Locronan~!!"

She then set the kitten and binder down on the floor a step or two away from Ace, got on all fours, took a small box of colored pencils out of her bag, and started filling in the areas they were at all day.

"Hmm... Maybe a tad longer than a week, if I run into little sweeties like this, huh? What do you think, Ace?" Ro asked politely and innocently while kissing the top of the tiny orange tabby's head, causing him to mew and wiggle around.

Keep smiled and began playing with the kitten as Rosie filled out the areas of the map with a pink colored pencil... Unaware, unsuspecting, and not noticing anybody else's presence nearby.

EVERYONE:

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Last edited:
The waiting commenced.

Seconds turned to minutes turned to hours, and before long it became apparent that they were going to need to leave their current position. After all, staying at the scene of a massive and large battle didn't seem like a very good idea. It took some time to convince some of the more... stubborn members of the group, but eventually they all agreed to move Rosie to a more remote location ("after all, killing us in the middle of a street sounds like a terrible idea. Wouldn't it be a better idea to kill us somewhere more remote so you can escape with Esther easily?" Or something to that effect).

Maximus, being the quickest and strongest with his Fields of Verdun, carried Rosie along with the others past the Creperie and down a rural road to the right. Cutting through a graveyard, they passed over a hedge and through some brush. The brush was thick, so even though they were on the roadside, it was probably fairly safe to hide here. Obviously some investigative teams passed through, looking to see what had occurred, but after a few hours of hiding the teams gave up on the search and they were fine to relax a bit.

Maximus, for his part, kept Fields of Verdun up for a little while before reluctantly dropping it. There was no need to play defensive when it was clear that no moves were going to be made for the time being. Stand or no, these people would have to be foolish to pick a fight right now. As the day wore on, Maximus did little. He did make occasional small talk with Odiel, but for the most part he kept watch to see if anyone was coming near. With the night sky beginning to overtake the light of day, Maximus was forced to put Fields of Verdun back on. As it increased physical attributes, it also increased his sight. It was by no means night vision, but it was better than keeping watch with the naked eye. It was shortly after this that Rosie began to rouse.

With the situation now uncertain, Maximus's guard turned to his fellow waiters. The crazy boy had promised to let them live if "Esther" turned out to be Rosie. He was more than confident that this was indeed Rosie. What he was less certain of was the integrity of the boy's word. And, of course, there was still Ace. Ace had proven himself to be more a victim of circumstance than an active rebel, but he still didn't want to take any unnecessary chances. Finally, there was Rosie: like Ace, he had become rather confident that the girl was just a healing savant aiding people out of the good of her heart, but he wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Some people might call him paranoid. Maybe that was true. If he'd learned anything from his previous experiences though, it is that it is far better to be paranoid than overly relaxed. Better to be mistrusted than dead, after all.

As Rosie began to blab incessantly, however, whatever concern about her was present was assuaged. The childlike appearance of the woman extended beyond aesthetic choices and physical appearance: in everything but number of years, she was a child. Still though, that didn't guarantee that all of the other people here were safe to be around, and so his guarded posture remained. He wasn't going to make any moves, the girl would surely panic if he approached her, but he was going to be ready for whatever happened next, benign as it may or may not be.

Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
DJ UwU DJ UwU

As soon as they arrived Ace separated himself from the others, he had nothing of interest to talk about with the Nazis and thought he would get bored around them anyways, and chose not to get near Hugo, just to be safe.

Seeing that Rosie wouldn’t wake up for a few hours, Heavensent gave Ace a notebook, where he kept almost if not all of the items he had stored. Erasing those who he couldn’t remember or had already disposed of. He even started trying suit jackets he didn’t have the time to put on before.

Not only it was fun, but he also had nothing to worry about, seeing that if anyone else made a move, the other side would react. He was starting to eat a forgotten apple when Rosie started to wake up.

He turned to see Rosie running up to him as she called out his name. Seeing that he wouldn’t be able to speak anytime soon, he let her ramble about the cat and her plan. Feigning interest, he wasn’t listening, instead, thinking about how he should’ve given the tailor a bonus, considering how well made was that one suit.

His attention was brought back to Rosie, however, as she started freaking out about Keep’s drawing. He could only smile as he ate the apple and, while the situation in front of him was funny, he thought it was funnier her reaction afterward when she realizes she did this in front of a bunch of spectators, taking glances at them.

“Right.” Ace said, with his mouth full, gesturing her to wait. “It’s a great plan, Boss. There’s a little problem, however. I wasn’t the one to find you, it was an evil Nazis and two other nicer? ones? I guess? So, the plan is kinda already ruined, since y'know, one of them is your “patient” and they needed to get their information from somewhere so… yeah... Besides them, there's a cripple and a kid who swears you're called Esther, and you also know him.” He said, before squatting to get closer to her. “Also, that pose isn’t the best to meet someone new, is it?” He took another bite out of the apple, he looked at it for a second, before offering it to her. “Want some?”

Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
Assailant Assailant

The walk to the ''more discreet location'' was quiet for Hugo. Waiting for a sign of Esther waking up, he spent the whole way observing closely. Wondering what will he do once she is awake, cry from happiness? Tell her all the stuff that has happen? Or just hug her until his arms fall off... The imagination likes to play games with Hugo's mind. Quite often.

As they got to their location, Hugo separated from others. Not too far so he could always keep an eye on Esther, however far enough for him to hold himself back in the presence of evil men. He spent most of the time humming and observing... waiting. And the wait was long, too long for him. After all, he was young and energetic. And boredom came quickly. Hugo, visibly confused did not know what to do. On one hand, Nazis, danger. On the other... Esther and his boredom. Locked in a cage like a bird with only his fantasies.

Sometimes fantasy is far better than the bitter reality...

A soft humming that rang in the corner of the room suddenly stopped as Hugo realized that this girl is not Esther. The way she moves and talks. The way she carries herself across the room. Almost everything was amiss. A great disappointment occurred inside of Hugo's mind, however he tried to be a good boy and keep his cool. Ignoring everything she said ... everything that pretty much everyone said. The young boy came forward. ''So. It seems that I lost the bet... right?'' Hugo said and looked at Ace with a smile on his face.

It was clear what Hugo was going through at that moment. What he was fighting. However, the good boy Hugo could not hold everything in and as he smiled, a small tear made it's way across his cheek. ''Ask for anything... and I will give it to you. I will stay true to my word.''

Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Assailant Assailant

Odiel was quiet until they got to the graveyard, and even then, only talked when Max tried to start conversations. She was thinking. Hugo's words had hit her harder than they otherwise should have. If it were any other day, she could have brushed them off. But Dorn, and the letter he had showed her, had already started to make her reevaluate things. Her whole life, she saw France as the enemy. They were the reason for her rough childhood, and the deaths of both her parents. Her dad had died on the Western Front. Her mom had died on malnutrition from not being able to afford food. Odiel never did have any love for the Nazis or their ideals, but she was an angry young woman eager to join the war effort against France, doing anything she could to help. She would gladly salute and Heil Hitler if it meant she could do her part to ensure Germany never went through the devastation brought on from the Treaty of Versailles ever again.

But she'd been stationed her many years, and the French weren't the big bad bullies she had thought of them. They had fallen. The people scraped by, if not outright suffered under Nazi occupation. They had their rights stripped away, and rations not much better than what Odiel and her family had to live off. In her first year or so, this had given her some satisfaction. The shoe was finally on the other foot. But the guilt had slowly been creeping in. She looked out for the French, and tried to stop any Nazis from abusing their power. She could tell herself it was for the sake of keeping order. She knew that it was remorse and compassion. Odiel looked around at the graves of the French who had died during the Great War, and since. Really, what was the difference anymore?

Today had been the icing on the cake. Dorn had been given free reign by her superiors to commit as much evil and chaos as he liked in order to get Rosie in the hands of the Nazis, where she'd be worked to death healing wounded German soldiers day and night, if they didn't try, arrest and shoot her first. It wasn't right. The whole regime wasn't right. What would happen if Germany did win the war? The Nazis would have cemented their power and popularity. Hitler wouldn't allow elections. Germany would be under a morally unforgivable dictatorship. Any attempts to remove them would be stamped out with extreme prejudice. That was worse, far worse, than anything that could happen if Germany lost again. We may have been starving but at least we were a good, noble country. At least we had that.

Odiel slid her swastika from her arm, and held it up in the dusk's light. After a few seconds of contemplation, she stashed it into her jacket pocket. After all, she may need it later, and she didn't want to sully this French graveyard with it. That would be a huge disrespecting of these dead. But from this moment forward, Odiel was not a Nazi. Everything she did now, was for the sake of Germany, for peace, and for human life.

---

Rosie had finally woken up. Odiel sat up, and began to watch. This was the first time Odiel had ever seen the nurse awake. So she didn't just look young, she acted young too. And she had a Stand that seemed to act on its own will. Strange. Odiel had never seen that before. She didn't know it was possible. Hugo seemed a good sport about her not being his sister. Perhaps the time that they had been allowed to cool off had helped his attitude. Odiel got up from where she had been sitting, and got closer to the group, though still keeping a distance and keeping silent for now.

As for those stubborn folk who didn't wish to move with the pack... Well, Rockefeller might have been alone in that boat.

Dorn had been neutralized, Rosie was safe with Ace and Odiel, and the boy threatening them was just that. Now there was a new terror on the streets and Rockefeller had to follow the setting sun... And the compatriots of a car torching, lemon leading terrorist. Alas, who could have imagined that crazy-eyed whelp he overlooked would have a Stand? Not he! Plodding behind the rest of the group with Liam on his shoulder, the thought brought rise to a sigh. Whether or not he could leave now, in good conscious, was up in the air Pleasant company, these folks were not.

At their graveyard hideout, Rockefeller did nothing to disturb their tense quiet. On the contrary, he did the least of them all, winding his scarf around his neck and sitting stone still on the fringe of the hedge after depositing Liam. He looked calmer than a man being threatened with death, the harsh lines in his face melting into a momentary peace. Even his posturing became more relaxed, losing the aggressive tautness he carried himself with. One could easily think the man had fallen asleep if not for his heavy, controlled breathing. No, he had a look of focus about him. Breath created energy, sustained life, and he used that same breath in the lengthy process of licking his wounds. The bleeding from his wounds subsided and he gave them plenty of time to scab over, waiting patiently in the garden of his thoughts in the meantime. He maintained his awareness as far as Rosie's condition, but the radio in his pocket was his real focus. He awaited the crackle of static to break radio silence and hopefully shed some light on Liam's situation. How much longer could it be before his allies called in to check on him? What was the reasoning behind his actions? The more he recalled from their brief, indirect interactions, the less certain he was about Max's view of the man.

Rosie's awakening brought a premature end to this intrusive train of thought. Rockefeller's eyes opened abruptly, adjusting to his darkened surroundings to follow the woman. Her gleeful timbre and high-energy gait was disconcerting to say the least, and he started to voice that feeling when Ace spoke up. "Huh?" He started wearily, climbing to his feet with his brow furrowed. "Who are you calling a cripple? A cripple is a man victimized by his circumstances. I may be missing an arm, but the one who mistakes me for a victim will learn to wish he was half the man I am." He finished his brief spout with a curt nod, his natural scowl remaining as he turned to Rosie. "You're quite lively, young woman. And you're certainly not Esther. Which means..." Rockefeller's gaze moved to Hugo, catching the droplets falling over his mellowed features. His own did not falter in their intensity. "Which means that I'll be bringing the lemon man with me... Wherever we're going next." From his pocket he produced the radio, staring at it expectantly for a moment or two. "...Where are we going next?"
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Minako Minako
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Assailant Assailant

"H-huh, wha--? Patient who--? Esther??" The little once nurse sort of just blinked, taking all of what Ace had just said in as fast as her groggy mind could process it.

Patient?
Esther?

Eh eh? What what?

"O-oh, uhm, no thank you, you must be hungry, so you should finish it, I can get my own later--" The young-looking woman politely declined the apple-y offer, though she instantly regretted it as that and the drawing she just ate that reminded her of how extremely hungry she was. She didn't really have much of a breakfast (unless you count a piece of buttered toast with some strawberry jam as a full course breakfast) and judging from how dark it was, she went the whole day without eating as well...

She shook her head and stood firm her ground on declining the offer. Besides, she was SO hungry she probably would have snatched the apple right from Ace and ate it all had she accepted. That and germs. Germs were icky.

Before she could stop to think of anything else, a one-armed man in ragged Nazi fatigues approached her and Rosie's heart darn near stopped. She couldn't register what he said because fear wouldn't let her.

She continued to look around and see a boy covered in blood, a beautiful woman with dark, flowing hair that made the little nurse jealous... And what seemed to be a giant in a gas-mask and suit. Walking straight out of her nightmares, Ro would safely bet.

She gasped and, in her sheer panic, clung to Ace almost exactly like a frightened child would their parent. Her face looked exactly like what one would imagine a child's would look like when they've "successfully" found a monster underneath their bed or in their closet.

Keepangrymanga.png

Keep took one look at the one-armed Nazi and the gas masked one and snarled and growled, using her bandages to swish "menacingly", moving them as snake-like extensions of her arms to ward both of them off. It was, unfortunately, a bluff... And a closer look at the stand would show the poor thing was trembling almost as much as Rosie (that was impossible however, as the tiny nurse was trembling and shaking so hard one would think she was vibrating) but it was something Keep felt she had to do.​

Fortunately, though Rosie didn't quite connect the dots that the masked-man was the Nazi soldier she healed last night, Keep did, and glared at him appropriately in very clear "stay away" body language. Through sheer process of elimination, Keep knew exactly who it was under there.

"K-Keep...?" Rosie lowly squeaked, almost wondering why she she did this to the man in a trench coat and gas mask but figuring she didn't wanna know.

"Iro. Iro iro iro. Ro," Keep informed her user grimly.

Rosie gasped and her eyes widened. Now she got it. It was the Nazi from last night she healed.

Crying-Rosiesmall.png

Rosie began sobbing as she kept clinging to Ace (she was being considerate of his nice clothes and wiping her hot tears on her cape and not his nice suit) as she didn't really know what this meant. She sedated him to get away so that he WOULDN'T hunt her down... But...​

Did he end up harming Corneille and Gerard anyway? Did he kill them after he probably forced them to tell him about her?

She did all that so they'd be safe, and it broke her heart it might have all been in vain.

"Ace..." Rosie barely uttered in a breaking voice almost too muffed from choking back tears to be interpreted as French, "He's... He's mad I had him sedated... I think he wants to kill me..."

EVERYONE:
Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Kloudy Kloudy
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Last edited:
Odiel raised an eyebrow as she watched the scene play out. When it was over, she leaned closer to Max and muttered in German. "I think your getup is scaring her," she flippantly remarked before walking towards the others. First she addressed Hugo, who may or may not notice that she was no longer wearing her armband. "Thank you for being reasonable. You have confirmed that this nurse is not Esther. We should all probably head our separate ways before curfew starts. I believe that would be in everyone's best interest."

Next she turned to Rockerfeller. "I don't know what your agenda is and I don't really care. This is the point where I'd probably try to take you or that unconscious Frenchman in but...I don't feel any compulsion to anymore. If he's in your care, I doubt he's going to do anything to endanger lives or disrupt the peace anytime soon."

Finally she turned to Ace and Rosie, and switched to heavily accented English. "I don't know well enough to trust you, Frenchman, but I believe you do have the nurse's best interest at heart, and she'll be protected under your supervision as long as you're more careful than you were today. I'm not sure if you can understand me, Rosie, but I'm glad you're safe. And I'm glad our paths crossed as it caused me to change my own path. So thank you. Unfortunately, Ace, I'm not sure if Herr Dorn was the last we've seen of out-of-town visitors."

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Minako Minako

Last edited:
Ace listened to both Germans, smiling at Hugo as he accepted his loss. “Suit yourself.” He said as he stood up when Rosie rejected his offer. Heavensent took the apple from his hands, probably to be forgotten once again, before answering to Rockefeller. “I- Eh?” He was interrupted as Rosie clung to him, shaking with fear. He listened to her reasoning about how he was going to kill her, Ace could swear he had been in a similar situation before but didn’t give it much thought and just sighed. “Listen, if he wanted you dead none of us would be here, he would’ve killed you while you slept. Besides, he even helped save you, so what you should be feeling right now isn’t fear, but gratitude.”

He looked at Odiel when she started speaking to them, he hadn’t noticed when she got closer. “First of all, practice your English, there could be a language barrier between you and that brit you were aware of. And second, if what I believe is right, things are gonna get even more troublesome from now on.” Switching to German just so he could answer her.

“Anyway,” He said after a pause, returning to Rosie, “I think that they wanted to talk to you about something, and if you want to know about your hospital buddies…” He gave her a smile and slowly started to push her in Max’s direction, “You can go right over there and ask about it… Do remember to say thank you.” He let go of her so she could walk on her own, and turned towards Hugo.

“Now, about you-” He stopped, he didn’t know Hugo had teared up, Ace couldn’t see it from his previous position. He looked at the ground while rubbing his neck as he thought of what to say, he already had an idea, but maybe he could play his cards another way. He stayed like that for a few seconds when suddenly he raised his head. “Alright, what I want you to do is to choose, either you work for me for, let’s say, a month, it includes payment and the like, of course. Or you speak to me about who that Esther is and whatever else you want, because you really look like you need it. That getup gives me a feeling that you haven’t had a… serious social interaction in quite some time. You can also do both of them if you want, but, as I said, it’s your choice.”

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Minako Minako

The air thinned around Hugo as he spaced out for a short period of time. Although he did hear the German officer speak to him, he did not answer right away. As the Jewish boy thought about how to actually reply to this Nazi, he noticed a missing armband. ''Did she take it off? Why? What meaning did that have ?'' Hugo thought.

At last a conclusion was made in his fragile mind. ''A true Nazi would never do that. However a proud German citizen would.'' That little thought warmed his heart by a small amount.He did not witness something so human in these times. To be human is to make decisions that are maybe sometimes hard, however in the end they lead to the path of righteousness. Hugo saw that in German's eyes. A soft heart. A change.

His attention shifted rapidly as Ace spoke. The kid tilted his head slightly in confusion. ''Ehm a work? Like work, work? I have not done anything like that. I don't know if I can do it Mister.'' Hugo tried to explain why he couldn't do what Ace asked but the excitement in his Jewish eyes could not be hidden.

Suddenly an idea sparkled inside his head as he turned to the German woman once again, leaving Ace ''hanging''. Hugo extended his arm slowly and softly touched German's shoulder.
''I see what is in you German. I have no intention of calling you a Nazi anymore, for you are a righteous soul.''as he finished he closed his eyes. ''Was Ich Liebe'' he whispered and his spirit emerged behind him .

Immediately after, a movement of sorts could be heard inside. It was the sickle rushing down and cutting Hugo's back. And in the matter of milliseconds, the blood moved over to the German's shoulder, creating some kind of a pattern.

After that Hugo fell to his knees gasping as his back bled.

Assailant Assailant
DJ UwU DJ UwU
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Minako Minako

Maximus nodded to Odiel as she spoke. She was right. It appeared the situation had resolved itself. He stood up straight, a somewhat more relaxed posture than that of his guarded stance, and he prepared to lower his stand. That all changed, however, as Was Ich Liebe appeared and suddenly attacked its user. Reflexively, Maximus launched into action. He propelled himself forward and landed between Rosie and Hugo,]once more adopting his defensive posture. To anyone else, it would appear that Hugo had attacked himself. Perhaps, even, his stand had gone rogue somehow. Maximus, however, was not so naive. He still didn't know what Was Ich Liebe was capable of, and while that was an unknown quantity he was not taking any chances. His large, imposing frame towered over the woman as he defended her from what may or may not be an attack.

"What's going on?" He called out to the boy. "Why have you wounded yourself?"

DJ UwU DJ UwU
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Minako Minako

Ro could only nod and squeak at the beautiful woman's words while slowly nodding to show she comprehended... She barely registered any of the English she said because her mental state was so scrambled (though she was surprised the lovely German lady spoke English)... Then, Ace surprised Rosie by pushing her towards the walking nightmare Rosie squeaked and wept a bit more while Keep gasped and shook her head in protest silently.

Wait...

What was Ace saying!? She owed her life to this reason Ro was going to have nightmares tonight?! This scary giant?!

But why?

How?!

Rosie just stood there. Frozen. Gaping.

To make matters worse, before she could really do or say anything (not that she was really able to say much, given her mental state could barely let anything more than "Ich spreche nicht gut Deutsch" and "Geht es Gerard und Corneille gut?" before saying "Danke", assuming Grman is all the nightmare spoke) the blood-soaked boy (Who, from the German he was speaking, also led Rosie to form the conclusion he was German) started speaking in German to the pretty woman... And then suddenly started bleeding from his back! Some ghoul-like apparition just used their sickle across his poor back!

Rosieeyessmall.png

And even more surprising... Was... Was this nightmare of a mans knee-jerk reaction when this all happened... To protect her?!

But WHY?!

She was a teeny tiny french nurse and he was some giant German Nazi... He, for all intents and purposes, should have killed her or wanted to kill her while she slept! So WHY?!

She blinked and felt a tear trickle from her eyes. She just didn't understand what was going on! Her and Keep exchanged glances, and Keep was gaping in equal bewilderment and disbelief.

She couldn't deny somewhere in the deepest, darkest part of her heart she was angry... They seemed to have actually spared her when they couldn't spare the love of her life...

And even the microscopic part of her that maybe felt a moment that they wanted to see this man again was now thinking "I didn't actually think we WOULD see him again!"

Ro would have just preferred them killing her in her sleep, but she supposed these people weren't the type to do her any favors.

Looking around, almost everyone seemed to be wounded and one look at Keep told the little once nurse all she needed to know what to do.

She wiped her tears, took some deep breathes, and briefly nodded to herself while springing up and putting her hands together, not wanting to go near the nightmarish giant, but not needing to as she could heal at a range.

"Don't worry! (Keine Sorge!)" She spoke out loud to the poor injured boy nervously and insecurely in German she wasn't actually too fluent in, "I can heal you! (Ich kann dich heilen!)"

She looked around at everyone and then the poor boy that was rendered to his knees from the slice down his back, and Rosie and Keep exchanged glances. Keep had a fiery look of determination with an equally determined nod and Rosie beamed and nodded right back at her partner in healing.

"You ready, Keep?" She asked this in french.
"Iro ro!" Keep confirmed.

She then began to sing:

Keephealingcolordonesmall.png

Keep spread her arms and everyone would begin to feel warm and glow pastel blue as the little once Nurse sang, and all their wounds once bleeding and open were now remnants of the past. The only evidence they were even once wounded was bloodstains and holes on their clothes.​

Once the healing was done, and everyone's wounds were now gone her eyes drooped and her head slightly hung to the side lazily. She looked drowsy.

She plopped down to sit and yawned the same yawn she did when she first woke up and rubbed her eyes. They then began to flutter as the little once nurse tried to fight sleep. She then began to stare at the newly healed boy with sleepy, sleepy eyes.

"OoOoh, Are you aaalriiight? (Geht es dir gut?)" Ro was barely able to ask while it was very clear she was almost too tired to stay awake for long, her eyes fluttering open and shut one eyelid at a time in a sleepy haze.

Everyone:
Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back