• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Lightning // Grishaverse & Gangs RP // plot & chat

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Aviator

are you laughing at my brother?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey, guys, this is just a thread where you can post any ideas you have for the RP, your character's relationships with others, questions or comments you may have, or if you simply just want to chat with your fellow RPers. Please, don't be afraid to put forth any ideas you come up with! Anything and everything are welcome. Just the basic rules:
1) No OOC fighting
2) I don't mind swearing, just don't take it to the extreme
3) Respect each other
4) Be appropriate
5) Have fun!!
:D

For starters, I think that Zosime would have great relationships with the other members of the dregs.
as far as the plot goes, I was wondering what association the are gangs going to have with each other? Will they be fighting or for some reason have corporate for the first time or something?

DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 That's a great question! I was thinking that, for at least the beginning of the thread the main source of antagonism would be the gangs' conflicts with one another (which like, maybe start when one of the bosses is killed and they blame another gang for it, whether they're guilty or not). But after a while an external force of conflict, like foreigners trying to invade Kerch or a crackdown on gang activity by law enforcement, could force them to reluctantly collaborate. What do you guys think?

that’s a great way to start the rp in my opinion and I also really like both of your other ideas and would be fine with whatever, if everybody else agrees too.

Okay, I'm going to start my character form now. Question though, what positions are available for characters? I'm leaning towards assassin for mine but would they just be called an assassin?

also if a Grisha position opens up I'd like to take that

Your character can be pretty much any position you want within their gang, unless it's already been claimed; they don't even have to be affiliated with a gang. An assassin would work just fine!

Okay cool beans, also am I allowed to have a wolf for my character she's Fjerdan

Yes, but she defected. She had qualms about murdering Grisha after her first mission as one.

Alrighty, so Femke is finally done. Just got done putting on the last details on the CS.

We'll most likely start the RP thread sometime next week, but I want to wait for Viserion Viserion to finish up their character sheet first and potentially plot some relationships between our characters. Also, if we do in fact start the RP thread with one of the bosses of the gangs being killed, does anyone have a preference for which gang that is, or an idea for how their character might have been involved in or affected by it?

Sounds good to me! I have some ideas, what if a member of the gang kills the gang’s boss because they have grown sick of them? Or, the killer could be the factor that forces the gangs to cooperate in an attempt to make them fight each other so either foreigners or the law enforcers.

I volunteer Mireli as tribute to accidentally/purposefully kill the Razorgulls boss. The boss could have called her to them for the night and things went sour and she accidentally kills him in self defense type thing using her abilities? They could then probably determine it was a Heartrender and maybe think it was an assassin from another gang maybe? Just a thought haha.

If we are wanting to bring everyone together somehow, I think it make more sense for a foreigner/outsider/law enforcer to kill one of the gang leaders? Like, initially one gang blames the other type thing until they investigate farther and realize that the gangs are not to blame and that they have a new common enemy?

These are both fantastic ideas! To kinda combine the two of them, maybe the boss's death is an accident? Like, a rival gang could have hired someone to just intimidate him, but either the boss fought back or whoever was assigned the job got overly ambitious and the boss was killed, making the rival gang indirectly responsible for his/her death. Maybe one of our characters was the boss's killer? Or they completed their job correctly, and someone unaffiliated with the gang finished the boss off afterward in an attempt to frame the offending gang and start a war. What do you guys think?

Awh I’m happy you say that because it’s the first thing I’ve written in almost gosh like three years. Also half of it accidentally got deleted so I had to start over :b/:

Vale is up for plotting though if anyone is interested. I would love for her to have another badass sister in arms. And I sorta feel like she’d crush on Nika.

Regarding the murdered gang leader plot, I think maybe we could get it political and someone of nobility hires a hit man on one of the leaders but try’s to frame it on a rival gang. It works for awhile until they start to dig deeper and realize it was nobility so then there is like a civil war between the two classes? Maybe the nobleman could have wanted a gang leader dead because they helped line the pockets of a rival house?

I think that the upper class would definately Want the gangs to kill each other and self-destruct so they do the nobility’s dirty work themselves.For example the merchant council which is the most powerful group of Ketterdam could be the ones to hire the hitman.

Awh I’m happy you say that because it’s the first thing I’ve written in almost gosh like three years. Also half of it accidentally got deleted so I had to start over :b/:

Vale is up for plotting though if anyone is interested. I would love for her to have another badass sister in arms. And I sorta feel like she’d crush on Nika.

Regarding the murdered gang leader plot, I think maybe we could get it political and someone of nobility hires a hit man on one of the leaders but try’s to frame it on a rival gang. It works for awhile until they start to dig deeper and realize it was nobility so then there is like a civil war between the two classes? Maybe the nobleman could have wanted a gang leader dead because they helped line the pockets of a rival house?
Would you want to maybe have Vale assigned to teach Mireli how to fight and better assassinate people since that's part of what Mireli does too? The gang has recently been pushing for Mireli to do more assassinations, though she's not a skilled fighter and would need some fighting training type thing. They could maybe grow close and become friends that way too ☺️.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back