• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Lightning // Grishaverse & Gangs RP // plot & chat

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Viserion Viserion true! Would you want them to be maybe like distant cousins or something similar? Just letting you know though, if Zo doesn’t know her well, I don’t think she will immediately like Val seeing that she was druskelle, but after some understanding as to why she defected and her beliefs about Grisha in general they could get along swimmingly.

thank you! he was literally so much work, my perfectionist tendencies coming alive full-force with him lmao

if anyone wants to plot, just shoot! I'm going to look over characters-- all of whom I literally love so much btw --and try to devise some plots!

tanto tanto I feel you on that! Took me literally forever to write Vale. If you’d like to plot with her you’re more than welcome. She may or may not crush on his fine self

My goal is to have the RP thread up and running on Tuesday! And like we discussed, we'll start out with a conference between the various gangs.

tanto tanto To fill you in, we decided that we're going to start the RP thread with one of the bosses of the gangs having been murdered, and while no one will immediately know who's responsible and there will be a lot of accusations and violence in the meantime, in reality a bounty hunter hired by the Merchant Council was the killer. That's StormWolf StormWolf 's character, Ben.

BOKEH. BOKEH. Do you think you'll be able to finish Sebastian's form by Tuesday? If not, it's no big deal.

Last edited:
same here :). Should we begin the role-play from all the gangsters already at the meeting or before that like, from the point where they just learnt the news about the boss being killed? Also, I once again don't think we've established which boss is going to be murdered xD. I'd have no problem with the dregs' boss being murdered tbh

DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 I would say begin with the conference, because I would imagine that the only gang who would know beforehand is the one in which the boss was killed, and they would try to keep it quiet until the conference so that they're not attacked by their enemies in the interim before the new boss takes over. Like, I'm imagining the conference being the point when they announce the murder to the other gangs, and until then maybe only some very daring spies knew of it. Unless of course the murder was hugely public, but I'm not sure if that would be Ben's style? StormWolf StormWolf

BOKEH. BOKEH. am3thyst. am3thyst. Would you guys be okay with the Dregs' boss being the one who dies?

DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 I would say begin with the conference, because I would imagine that the only gang who would know beforehand is the one in which the boss was killed, and they would try to keep it quiet until the conference so that they're not attacked by their enemies in the interim before the new boss takes over. Like, I'm imagining the conference being the point when they announce the murder to the other gangs, and until then maybe only some very daring spies knew of it. Unless of course the murder was hugely public, but I'm not sure if that would be Ben's style? StormWolf StormWolf

BOKEH. BOKEH. am3thyst. am3thyst. Would you guys be okay with the Dregs' boss being the one who dies?
sounds good!!

I suppose that entirely depends on what the clients wanted. If it was just "erase the target" it wouldn't be public at all. Probably found a day or two after he was killed.
If they wanted a spectacle, then sure. Make his brains fly like wedding doves on the front door of his own club.

It also comes down to whether or not the boss was involved in things that Ben reviled or if they were in possession of documentation of, say, smuggling Darkling sympathizers.

I suppose that entirely depends on what the clients wanted. If it was just "erase the target" it wouldn't be public at all. Probably found a day or two after he was killed.
If they wanted a spectacle, then sure. Make his brains fly like wedding doves on the front door of his own club.

It also comes down to whether or not the boss was involved in things that Ben reviled or if they were in possession of documentation of, say, smuggling Darkling sympathizers.
I like the way you think that sounds great

Aviator Aviator Once the boss in question is decided and the particulars are set in stone, I can either post Ben doing the hit as my opener, or I can provide you a buffet of possible clues and paint a picture of the murder scene, etc etc.

StormWolf StormWolf Since Ben won't be at the conference (unless he's spying on them from afar, either for the Merchant Council or because he wants to figure out whether they suspect him?), you might be better off doing the murder itself as your opener, just so that Ben has something to occupy him. But it's your choice, so if you'd rather make it more of a mystery, that's perfectly fine too! And we've decided that it'll be the Dregs' boss who dies, though we don't really have a character for him/her yet.

StormWolf StormWolf Since Ben won't be at the conference (unless he's spying on them from afar, either for the Merchant Council or because he wants to figure out whether they suspect him?), you might be better off doing the murder itself as your opener, just so that Ben has something to occupy him. But it's your choice, so if you'd rather make it more of a mystery, that's perfectly fine too! And we've decided that it'll be the Dregs' boss who dies, though we don't really have a character for him/her yet.
If the murder mystery ploy is more appealing to the others, and if it isn't too much work for you to have Ben pursuing something else - be it a grisha war criminal or tackling a trafficking racket - he can work his way through the underworld Punisher style until the Gangs eventually catch up to him.

tanto tanto tanto tanto To fill you in, we decided that we're going to start the RP thread with one of the bosses of the gangs having been murdered, and while no one will immediately know who's responsible and there will be a lot of accusations and violence in the meantime, in reality a bounty hunter hired by the Merchant Council was the killer. That's StormWolf StormWolf StormWolf StormWolf 's character, Ben.
Just for curiosity's sake-- do you guys have in mind already a particular reason for why the Dreg's boss-guy is targeted?

tanto tanto Yes, so the Merchant Council commissioned the job, hoping that, by killing off one of the bosses and never owning up to it, they would start a street war between the various gangs in which they all tore themselves apart, because as of now the gangs are too strong for the Council's liking.

Aviator Aviator Since it looks like it'll be a little bit, could you shoot me the details on the former mob boss so I can get a lead on the post.

EDIT: Finally got Ben his playlist

Last edited:
the dregs’ boss would Have an heir right? If yes should he go with the rest of the members of the gang instead of his father or should the members go alone to make sure nothing happens to their new boss?

Since I don't have a character who's in the Dregs, I'll let those of you who do DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 am3thyst. am3thyst. BOKEH. BOKEH. decide if you want the new boss to make an appearance at the conference. Unless of course the old boss had no lieutenant or relatives and there is no clear line of succession (which would be a very good reason for the Merchant Council to target that boss in particular, come to think of it)? Because Indira, Kit, and Zosi all have high enough rankings in the gang to be invited to the conferences, what if they have a three-way battle for leadership of the Dregs? I dunno if there's any friendships or morals among them that would inhibit them from doing so, but it's an idea if you guys are up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back