• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Lightning // Grishaverse & Gangs RP // plot & chat

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Would you want to maybe have Vale assigned to teach Mireli how to fight and better assassinate people since that's part of what Mireli does too? The gang has recently been pushing for Mireli to do more assassinations, though she's not a skilled fighter and would need some fighting training type thing. They could maybe grow close and become friends that way too ☺️.
ahh 😌 growing close by teaching the other how to kill people 😂 Just kidding though I love that dynamic of teacher student and really like your idea even if my character isn’t involved

I don’t have any particular ideas for Zosi and the other dregs apart from the fact that I feel like they’d get along very well. If you want to step it up, the three dregs could be besties since they’re all females and around the same age 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll leave it up to you

ahh 😌 growing close by teaching the other how to kill people 😂 Just kidding though I love that dynamic of teacher student and really like your idea even if my character isn’t involved

I don’t have any particular ideas for Zosi and the other dregs apart from the fact that I feel like they’d get along very well. If you want to step it up, the three dregs could be besties since they’re all females and around the same age 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll leave it up to you
yeah i think them being friends is a great idea, or even acquaintances that have worked together before :)

Yaaahhs, I love the idea of the Merchant Council instigating a street war between the gangs! Especially if they can paint the gangs as villainous in the press and make civilians come flocking to the Council for protection. Also wanna throw out there that Nika's biological father is a corrupt politician on the Council and would be hella likely to plunge Ketterdam into chaos for personal gain. :horns:

DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 Oml I just saw the Nikolai quote in your signature and nearly died of a heart attack. <3

Everything is just coming together SO NICELY. I can literally see the merchant council spreading propaganda about the gang’s and the press blaming them and just everyone hating them for no reason- why do I love making my characters hurt? And the fact that Nika’s father is part of the governement?Even better! Totally gives me wylan vibes. I love that boy so much

Aviator Aviator thanks! I will always have dear Nikolai in my heart, he’s literally the greatest.

Everything is just coming together SO NICELY. I can literally see the merchant council spreading propaganda about the gang’s and the press blaming them and just everyone hating them for no reason- why do I love making my characters hurt? And the fact that Nika’s father is part of the governement?Even better! Totally gives me wylan vibes. I love that boy so much

Aviator Aviator thanks! I will always have dear Nikolai in my heart, he’s literally the greatest.
Lol I like to make my characters hurt too, you're not alone there 🤣.

Ooo that would be pretty fun! I could see them getting along well, but don’t put any faith into Vale being able to teach Mireli anything useful 😂

Lol no worries, don't put much faith in Mireli being an easy student anyways xD. She doesn't WANT to learn to kill better, but will put on an act like she's "trying". I think it would be a fun duo haha. Mireli needs a good gal pal lol.

So I was wondering, where are we gonna start the rp from? Are all our characters going to be in the clubs of their gang’s discussing the death of the gang’s boss? Or from somewhere else? Also, i don’t think we’ve specified which gang’s boss is going to die.

DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 Good question! How would you guys feel about the gang with the dead boss calling a meeting between all four gangs, at which they threaten to figure out and punish the culprit? Maybe with all the accusations being thrown around the conference turns violent? If StormWolf StormWolf is still interested in this thread, I think their sharpshooter character is a good candidate to be the hitman who actually killed the boss, since he has no set allegiance to any of the four gangs. Does anyone have a preference for which gang the dead boss belonged to?

okay That makes sense and sounds very interesting indeed, I love the idea of a meeting. Now for which gang boss is murdered, I don’t have a particular preference. StormWolf’s character could easily be the hitman the council hired but if the gangsters find out that he did it they would want to kill him and well, is violence the only interaction wanted between him and the other characters? I mean, he could be taken as a prisoner but I can’t really speak for the future of that character since he’s not mine.

DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 Good question! How would you guys feel about the gang with the dead boss calling a meeting between all four gangs, at which they threaten to figure out and punish the culprit? Maybe with all the accusations being thrown around the conference turns violent? If StormWolf StormWolf is still interested in this thread, I think their sharpshooter character is a good candidate to be the hitman who actually killed the boss, since he has no set allegiance to any of the four gangs. Does anyone have a preference for which gang the dead boss belonged to?
Still interested, just been laid up with family care duties.
If that’s the offer to be the phase one villain or framed as such, then sure! Granted, I don’t think I’ll have much to work with unless people are actively chasing me, but I can make it work somehow.

Anyway, Ben's sheet is done and open for bonds, connections, etc... though, that sounds unlikely xD

Last edited:
Still interested, just been laid up with family care duties.
If that’s the offer to be the phase one villain or framed as such, then sure! Granted, I don’t think I’ll have much to work with unless people are actively chasing me, but I can make it work somehow.

Anyway, Ben's sheet is done and open for bonds, connections, etc... though, that sounds unlikely xD
We'll just convert Ben to our side eventually, it'll be perfect 😜. Lol for real though I think some would applaud and envy him if he was the one to kill one of the bosses, like Mireli. She'd probably decide she'd wanna befriend him because he may be able to help her accomplish her goal of freedom lol.

That being said, idk if Ben would have ever visited any brothels or clubs, but if he would have he's welcome to have met or know Mireli. Figured I'd throw that out there if you want to have some sort of connection to someone 🤷🏼‍♀️.

We'll just convert Ben to our side eventually, it'll be perfect 😜. Lol for real though I think some would applaud and envy him if he was the one to kill one of the bosses, like Mireli. She'd probably decide she'd wanna befriend him because he may be able to help her accomplish her goal of freedom lol.

That being said, idk if Ben would have ever visited any brothels or clubs, but if he would have he's welcome to have met or know Mireli. Figured I'd throw that out there if you want to have some sort of connection to someone 🤷🏼‍♀️.
He could have easily been to one of the clubs to spend his bloodmoney or there as part-time muscle.
Alternatively, he could have been playing his cello at said/club or brothel. Depends if you would prefer Miriel to see more of the professional or the human.

Aviator Aviator Thanks!

Zosime could also have met Ben if he’s ever been to the crow club, she’s a bartender and a croupier after all. Honestly I feel like that if he generally spends time in places run by gangs he should have met everyone at least once by now, since our character are in positions within the gang where they interact with others.

StormWolf StormWolf Ooh, Nika's stepfather was in the Second Army, maybe they could have known each other too? He was killed by druskelle in an ambush, though. Nika always idolized his step father, but maybe Ben knows that he was a follower of the Darkling and eventually breaks it to Nika that his stepfather wasn't as heroic as he thought?

Aviator Aviator You sure do!

StormWolf StormWolf Indira trained in the Little Palace and was part of the Second Army before she joined the Dregs. Perhaps, she and Ben might have crossed paths before?
For sure! He would have been a constant, if background presence around the little palace, as most oprichnik are.
The outliers probably being possible shared time at Botkin's mercy, though they could have easily crossed paths at the lake or when Ben tried his best to be charming with his former partner at the dining hall.

DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 I'm fairly certain Zo has poured him many a drink over the years. Probably hear him similarly play cello in the parlor or trade in a trinket (proof of termination) for a stack of kruge.

Aviator Aviator That'll be a fun reveal. I'll bite.

Last edited:
DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 I just had a mental image of Ben talking to Zo at the bar as a fight spills over. Ben gets a bottle smashed over his head and carries on like nothing happened.

”Busy night, hm? Karnival, am I right?”

He could have easily been to one of the clubs to spend his bloodmoney or there as part-time muscle.
Alternatively, he could have been playing his cello at said/club or brothel. Depends if you would prefer Miriel to see more of the professional or the human.

Aviator Aviator Thanks!
Totally up to you on which side you'd rather her see, though if she saw the more human side she may end up being a candidate to like stick up for him or something if need be. Either way I have a feeling she's gonna try and befriend him if she knows his skills so she can eventually convince him to help free her from the life she's stuck in lol.

Totally up to you on which side you'd rather her see, though if she saw the more human side she may end up being a candidate to like stick up for him or something if need be. Either way I have a feeling she's gonna try and befriend him if she knows his skills so she can eventually convince him to help free her from the life she's stuck in lol.
I'm feeling the cellist approach. It could be a little half-and-half, and while backstage one night, she sees him pulling his rifle from his cello case one night rather than an instrument. Coincidentally, someone on a canal cruise was shot dead that same night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back