• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
FWIW, speaking to the ghost is what I'm supposed to do to get Solar XP too so... It'd be weird if I didn't jump of this chance as the Eclipse.
Yeah, I'm cool with it. I genuinely forgot that whole thing about Eclipses getting diplomatic immunity and all that.

And I never knew that's what Eclipses did; I just knew about the Anima power. =)

I'll admit - I have no clear idea if I should buy any of these Exalted PDFs on sale for the next four days. I don't see any that jump out and say, "Hey! You as a new Lunar player could really use this!" Except maaaybe the Hundred Devils Night Parade for its animals?

Any recommendations, oh great Circle 'o Fun Times here? =)

Psychie Psychie
The wood spirit settles into a more comfortable position on the grassy earth and then proceeds to tell the story of Dunbar Kirk...
(ellipsis mine)

Is this tale in an Exalted book somewhere so we can read it for ourselves? I don't see it in the Exalted Core book or in Lunars. (I'd like to know what we're learning!) =)

Psychie Psychie

(ellipsis mine)

Is this tale in an Exalted book somewhere so we can read it for ourselves? I don't see it in the Exalted Core book or in Lunars. (I'd like to know what we're learning!) =)
I made all of this up myself, so unfortunately there is nowhere to turn to find any info.

Wow, I have not been getting any notifications at all….I will get caught up and respond with something tonight or tomorrow

Eonivar Eonivar I wondered if that was the case. =)

I am in the habit of checking my games manually instead of relying on the alert system. When I rely on it too much, I tend to regret it! Ha ha!

Last edited:
Should I tag you in future posts to make sure you see them? I don't want you to miss out on an important scene.

Psychie Psychie I've been getting into the habit of tagging everybody during important scenes like in Broadsword recently? I noticed Sil has been doing the same thing in our Pathfinder game.

You won't see me complaining if you tag me every time. I can't stand missing out on something that I thought I was up to date on. =)

I am having trouble finding it in the thread, did we regain any of our essence since the last scene?

I apologize, the past two weeks have been very challenging for me. I am having some health issues and then my father passed away a few days ago. It has been...difficult.

Do know, I do not want to leave this RP though, it is a nice relief and escape for me. Also, I have the next week off so I have a lot more time to write. So I am just trying to get back in the swing of the narrative here. I do not remember if I had updated Mercy's essence with the scene change. I want to have her cast a spell to prepare for a fight but I need to figure out how much essence she is at to do so.

I am having trouble finding it in the thread, did we regain any of our essence since the last scene?

I apologize, the past two weeks have been very challenging for me. I am having some health issues and then my father passed away a few days ago. It has been...difficult.

Do know, I do not want to leave this RP though, it is a nice relief and escape for me. Also, I have the next week off so I have a lot more time to write. So I am just trying to get back in the swing of the narrative here. I do not remember if I had updated Mercy's essence with the scene change. I want to have her cast a spell to prepare for a fight but I need to figure out how much essence she is at to do so.
Sorry to hear about your father.

My understanding is that we got all of our Essence back by the time we arrived at the manse. Also, if you're thinking of using sorcery, you don't need to expend motes for that in 3E.

Eonivar Eonivar Oh my gosh! Eon, I am terribly sorry to hear this! I don't know if you have anyone to talk to, but if it would help you, I'm open to sharing a private Conversation with you if you'd like? Death is change and I'm no stranger to either.

Do know, I do not want to leave this RP though, it is a nice relief and escape for me.
You have been a wonderful person to role playing with! I would feel quite sorry if you did leave. Positive, caring, and creative people are my favorite kinds of people to role play with and I think you're all three. =)

Good Vibes Sport GIF by MLB

Thank you for the well wishes it is much appreciated.

My understanding is that we got all of our Essence back by the time we arrived at the manse. Also, if you're thinking of using sorcery, you don't need to expend motes for that in 3E.
You are correct, Mercy does not need essence to cast...I had my head in the Avatar game...I will have her cast some stuff soon as we hear back from Aredin.

You have been a wonderful person to role playing with! I would feel quite sorry if you did leave. Positive, caring, and creative people are my favorite kinds of people to role play with and I think you're all three. =)
You are very kind Purr Purr , thank you for the compliments, they mean a lot. I am managing, my Therapist said that I am handling it well so I should be ok, it's a process one has to go through, I am confident I can get through it, particularly with friends like you all.

*waves* - also not been getting notifications. Good thing Glade's mostly an observer in this scene!

Sorry to hear about your loss Eonivar Eonivar . Take all the time you need; but I'm really glad you're finding some relief here with us.

Rykon Rykon Man, you are just in your element playing Exalted! I can see it in your writing! Love it! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back