• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Psychie Psychie Does By chance, does O Mighty Fat Cat know anything about any of this?

Dunbar stands, and walks over to look at one of the books on the shelf. "The last that I have heard, Spellbreaker was interred with its last owner, a Lunar known by the name of Mor'du. He was buried in the graveyard in Rathess, the old city that was once the capitol of the Deliberative before it was moved to Meru on the Blessed Isle. This book tells of the various security steps that were made in order to protect the final resting place of that Chosen of Luna. If you use it, it will aid you in being able to gain access to the innermost chamber of the tomb of Mor'du where his physical remains are laid to rest with the various artifacts that he was known to use."

Once you are aware of the information, I can roll for you to see if Fat Cat knows any details. Right now, he's tinkering with his new flamecaster outside.

You may make an Int + Lore roll if you wish. If you have any Specialties that would apply, don't forget to add them.

Good song and a good movie. I wholeheartedly endorse this.

[For reference. An equivalent trip in our world would be DC to San Francisco in the States or Dublin to Istanbul in Europe. That's a hell of a road trip. On the plus side the Wyld hunt is going to be on the most confusing wyld goose chase.]

Yeah, the size of Creation is bonkers

Let's do that here, then. 4 successes
You have heard stories of the old bear-Lunar known as Mor'du. He was one of the ancient savants of the First Age that helped to develop the arts of Sorcery for the shapeshifters. His domain was in the far northern areas on the borders of the Wyld, but was given a lordly interment to honor his many contributions to Creation.

Sorry I have not replied until today...been a bit busy, but I am back into the swing of things now.

Sorry I have not replied until today...been a bit busy, but I am back into the swing of things now.
No worries. As far as learning new spells, I will allow you to pick up a new spell by going into Xp debt that will have to be paid back first before you get any other skills, Charms or other spells.

As far as learning new spells, I will allow you to pick up a new spell by going into Xp debt that will have to be paid back first before you get any other skills, Charms or other spells.
I do have the hearthstone that can learn a spell too.

Just giving you the option. Up to you as to how you wish to learn a new spell.
I think going into XP Debt for Mercy to learn a spell that would help them would fit well in these circumstances. So that is what we will do.

She probably would love just to spend the rest of her days in the tower with Dunbar there if she had a choice but she knows that it was their separation in the past that caused the end of the Solars in their lives. I was thinking of getting an offensive spell for the stone anyway.

How do I go about getting a spell for the stone?

Let me double check on the stone and I'll let you know. Give me a few, because I have a few errands to run.

Also I do not have time here at work to look up in the book at Mercy's charms, would some of her charms for Occult enable her to learn a spell faster?

A quick glance at your Charms didn't show me anything that would teach you a spell any faster. Perhaps there is a Charm down the road that can reduce the learning time of spells.

I think going into XP Debt for Mercy to learn a spell that would help them would fit well in these circumstances. So that is what we will do.

She probably would love just to spend the rest of her days in the tower with Dunbar there if she had a choice but she knows that it was their separation in the past that caused the end of the Solars in their lives. I was thinking of getting an offensive spell for the stone anyway.

How do I go about getting a spell for the stone?
Plugging in a spell on the stone is a simple enough thing. Just let me know what one you wish.

Stormwind Rider is a fast transport spell, but it can only carry the caster and two others at your Essence level. It would take more than one person to be able to cast the spell in order to get the whole Circle out there at that speed. The alternative is for you guys to ride Fat Cat again.

We need to find some Sorcery Capturing Cords to be able to load up some spells and have them banked for later use. The only downside to that is you have to be able to Craft Sorcery to make it work, and Amara doesn't have the needed Occult knowledge to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back