• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 Moons
Interactions: open

Mentions: Nightstar Morrighan Morrighan and Cameron teluhtubby teluhtubby

Sapphire yawned softly as she tucked her paws under her, eyes scanning the camp carefully. Looking for any other cats that may be awake at the current time. Her ears flicked back as she listened for any danger. Still not at ease in the camp, her muscles tight and wound as she sat in the shadows near the medicine den. Her tail tip twitching on occasion. Her nose sniffed the air, enhanced senses working overtime in order to be positive no harm would come to her. The young female couldn't help but wonder where Nightstar was at. She hadn't scented the tom in the camp, her nose would have noted his presence for sure. However, Sapphire sighed as she relaxed into the shadows a bit more. She wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, the memories of her mother dying too fresh in her mind for her to doze. A shudder ran through her body, something was off... this night was...different. And she didn't think in a good sense. Things were going to happen, and soon. Ugh, where was Cameron when she needed him? He always relaxed the she-cat.

Sapphire groaned softly, before she slipped out of the camp, needing to go for a walk in order to clear her head. The snarls and echoes of her mother fighting the fox, her mother dying, everything was just there. This whole thing was a mess. Sapphire limped through the trees of the Boulderclan territory, sitting down close to the border of Forestclan, her muscles slowly relaxing as the stress of being in an unknown camp vanishing now that she was surrounded by the openness of the territory.

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -

Before the calico she-cat could head back to MoorClan camp-- she heard that familiar voice. Perfect timing, she thought. Mapleflight had more grace and confidence in her movements-- she seemed like a brand new cat. Mapleflight's eyes were gleaming as if she heard the best news and her tail tip was twitching slowly.

"Darkness?" she meowed and spun around to face him, amber eyes wide.

Questions. Great.

Mapleflight inhaled then exhaled, then shifted into a sitting position. "We can talk. Sure. And I'm out here because stupid furball Cloudstar was spitting at me again." The way she said his name was full of fury and rage. She completely hated the white leader...

"I have some news though, I met a tom from WillowClan who hates a cat from his own Clan also... but why do we need to chat, eh?"​

Cameron
- Dynasty Medic -
Interactions: Sapphire ~ Talathel Talathel

Cameron was irritated but mainly worrisome for his leader-- but his heart pounded to see Sapphire again. Though Emerald had said he had seen her in a Clan. Cameron shook his head. It's not that he didn't want to believe his leader but he wanted to speak to her or see it for himself. The tabby put one white paw before the other as he remained quiet-- except for that mangy bell! It always rang when he walked.

Cameron caught a faint scent of Sapphire and Emerald... also... blood? How odd.

Cameron continued onward until he spotted the blind she-cat a couple of fox paces before him. What am I doing? he thought angrily. Cameron backed away but then went over to her with his tail up high. "Sapphire?"​

Nightstar- Boulderclan Leader

He watched with eyes blazing in their fury as Emerald disappeared into the trees, the words of that dark spirit still ringing in his ears.

Father.

The rogue was the son of a dark clan spirit.

Nightstar growled low and deep. He had half a mind to run after the tom and confront him directly, but knew at once that it would be a fool’s move. Even with his size and strength, the Tom had to have others working with him. It was too risky. Still, he could at least follow the scent left behind to find their camp. Once he knew where the creature was scuttling off too, he could bring his warriors there and destroy this threat against his people.

And so the great Tom descended from the trees and began his hunt.​

|| Darkness ~ Darkforest Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby - MoorClan Border

He watched her for a moment confused, relaxing as she spoke . . she seems excited .

He poked at the ground, " Alright . . it's good to gather more, uh, possible allies, and Cloudstar, we can always deal with him later when we're ready," he dropped his voice to a whisper, twitching in unease .

" Emerald was thinking about leaving . . and your father is apparently watching over our plan as well, I can tell you more about that later . . keep an eye on Emerald, killing him might be the best option if he starts talking to the clans again, " he huffed in annoyance, twitching, " I think I felt strange presences in the woods as well . . let's leave, you shouldn't be recognized. . once Smalls is back we're moving camp, " he mewed bluntly .

" There's too much going on all at once, once we join forces with Blood Clan we can really begin our attacks . . "

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -
Interacting: Darkpaw/Darkness ~ JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

As he lowered his tone into a whisper, she flicked her ears forwards to him, listening. She was angry at first when he mentioned Emerald leaving-- but then... her father...

"Owlfeather..?" she growled. Her claws were almost immediately unsheathed. "That's..." she gulps as if she was forced to swallow a rock, "... a good idea. I had some faith in Emerald though... but I guess he's gone, huh?"

She wriggled uneasily where she sat, just because she hated her father so much-- but now she's caught his attention and she is turning into him.

She was focused until-- she caught a striped and spotted cat a few feet behind Darkness and some trees. Emerald.

"Emerald is behind you..." she whispered; falling into a crouch.​

He felt himself shaking, angry . He pawed at the ground .

" Emerald . . is still a good ally to have, but if he's so sure on leaving, he's as good as nothing, " he mewed bluntly, growing quiet as he thought over his words .

" He's of the Dark Forest, your father I mean . . he mentored me alongside others . I know you and your father have bad blood between each other, but he's smart in his work, and he's also looking for revenge, " he mewed with a dry shrug, shivering, " you two could have more in common than you think, though it's not . . " he froze, eyes widening before he turned around, sneering, " Emerald, are you here to fight me more ? " he hissed, eyes wide with distrust . . how much did he hear ?

He was quiet, his paws trembling .

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader - (once again! Yay!)
emeralddd.jpg

Emerald was slowly making his way back to the Hollow, one paw before the next. He was too focused on getting there and later on, telling the news to Mapleflight that the two were actually siblings! How crazy is that? Emerald then felt as if he were being followed... odd...

The Bengal picked up the pace, still a tad slow due to his limp. That was until he spotted Mapleflight and Darkness-- again. The spirit cat scared him in a strange way. Emerald was too freaked out to listen to them and crept over; hiding in a bush, vanishing from whoever was following him. He hoped.

"I think someone's following me," Emerald whispers to them; the pupil of his single eye shrank to a slit.

"I have news real quick-" he gives an apologetic look, "-I changed my mind... Owlfeather spoke to me and opened up... a pretty big secret... Owlfeather is also my father."​

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -

mapleshade.jpg

Mapleflight watches Emerald eventually come near her and somewhat interrupt their conversation. But then he mentioned he was being followed. Or might, anyway. Her pelt prickled as she heard her father's name again, but her eyes grew soft-- which was unlike her.

"Y...you're... my brother?" she said in a surprised whisper. Emerald nods calmly, his tail swishing. He was so uneasy, it was obvious.

Mapleflight purred and licked behind the tom's ear calmly but then changed. "If you're being followed- the Dynasty needs to change camps, now."

Mapleflight turned her head to Darkness, "Emerald won't be able to get there in time, you need to move the Dynasty as soon as possible. So when Emeral gets there they will be gone. So whoever may be after him will see he lives alone." She explained it in quick whispers. Her amber eyes were full of some sympathy and surprise still hoping he'd understand her quick plan.​

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather laden with prey padded into the camp with Birdtail, depositing the prey into the now empty pile she waited for Birdtail to do the same before motioning to the warriors den
"we should probably get to bed before we are accused of breaking the code for not sleeping."
she let out a mrrow of laughter mimicking Leopardspot's scowl and fluffing up her fur to match.

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: none

Leopardspot turned in his nest next to Coldfish the deputy's snoring interrupting his attempt at sleep, after racing into the camp he went immediately into the Warriors den without nightly prey. Paws tingling with excitement he plotted on ways to kill Ashfeather and Cloudstar eventually arriving for some unfathomable reason at Coldfish. Maybe it was the interruption or just the fact that she was an authority figure but Leopardspot swapped victims.

Everything that he wanted to achieve would be easer if he had a higher position and fortunately for him Coldfish was weak, he let out a low croak of laughter. He would do it after the next gathering, to update Mapleflight and to get his plans in order. The tom pleased with himself closed his eyes finally able to ignore the snoring and sink into a pleasantly bloody dream.

Darkness shivered, lowering his head lightly . . he didn't like Emerald, but seeing Mapleflight suddenly fond of her newly-found brother, he tried to relax .

He froze before nodding curtly, shivering, " I'll do my best . I'll speak to Smalls if he's asleep tonight, I need to tell him the new location, " he hissed quietly, offering the two a final couple glances before dipping his head, " You two take care, we don't know who's on our tails, " he quickly shook his head, vanishing as he tried to quickly transport his spirit .

His eyes opened wildly and he looks around, eyes twitching . . he wasn't at the camp, but he was close . He turned tail, sniffing around before leaping across the grasses, looking around quickly . . wherein Tigerstar's name is Cameron ?

He twitched, huffing .

He's going to need to connect with all of these bodies .

He shook his head, one by one tapping some of the sleeping felines before resting on Little, entering her dreams in which to send her a message, waking her up quickly after . She seemed to stare at him, in which he nodded, " Move them all . Tell Asp . Leave, " he mewed, turning tail to begin his search for the caracal at the two-leg city .

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Camp

Birdtail nodded promptly, dropping her own prey before purring in amusement, nudging her friend lightly, " Calm down, 'Leopardspot', " she mewed jokingly, pushing her towards the den, " Get some rest you cranky cat, you'll get in trouble for staying up all night stalking your clanmates, " she paused lightly before quickly adding in, " at sunrise, we speak to Sunstar, okay ? " she slowly slid into the den, nudging her nest a bit farther away from Leopardspot's and looking over at Ashfeather intently .

|| this is a little bit before leopardspot came back to camp im assuming, if not, they came in after he fell asleep haha ||

(either or lol )

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather nodded and pushed her nest closer to Birdtail's " I agree, we should be careful regardless around him " she settled into her nest "till sunrise my friend" she purred and closed her eyes.

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader -
emeralddd.jpg

Mapleflight had listened to Darkness' words and so did Emerald. When the spirit cat vanished, Mapleflight looked at Emerald again, her amber eyes into his turquoise. "Take your time, will you?" Mapleflight pressed her head against her brother's, whose eyes were worried still. Emerald nodded and Mapleflight turned around and picked up a small vole, dropped it in front of him. "Now it looks like you've hunted a bit..." she whispers.

Mapleflight slowly began backing away and then nods to him, before she slowly made her way back to her own camp.

Emerald picked up the vole and limped onward to find the Hollow...​

Starfrost - Boulderclan Medicine Cat
8C9F9577-6C43-423E-A5FA-F3AEEB9BFF3F.jpeg
C32EE108-AA87-41A2-AE82-855FE56CB0C0.jpeg

Stars danced around her, the trees and grass aglow with celestial transcendence that flowed in and through and around everything. Silverpelt was beautiful in a way nothing could ever hope to compare to, and since she’d first viewed this small piece of it Starfrost has known it would be her home at her inevitable end.

Even so, she knew that her presence here could mean only one thing: A warning.

That was when she appeared, as lovely as she’d been when Starfrost had last seen her.

The Queen was beautiful as a forest in late leaf fall, her eyes of crushing blue know made of light and wisdom and a sadness that broke something inside of the medicine cat, who upon seeing her old friend broke into a run. In all her visits to Silverpelt, she’d never seen the female. Now she wept, grooming her friend without the words to speak at her grief.

“I miss you too, Starfrost,” The female purred, voice thick with emotion. “More than words can express. That’s why I had to visit with you now, to-“

“Warn me. I know. Something is coming, isn’t it? I’ve felt it in the wind and trees these last few moons. What threatens us, Waterclaw?” The medicine cat pulled back to study her friend’s face.

The tortie sighed heavily, eyes grief stricken and fearful.

“My children…and my…and Owlfeather.”

“What? But Owlfeather has been dead for-“

“I know…but he is in the Dark Forest now. He’s found a way to breach the veil between the living and dead and has found some way to convince another to aid him in his pursuit of revenge. My kits - two of them - have fallen into his paws. He plans to use them to destroy the clans.”

Starfrost had no words.

“Who?”

Waterclaw frowned.

“I…one went to her father’s clan. The other was lost to twolegplace…both now know of their heritage. They blame the clans for what happened to me, to them. They will fall into darkness if no one steps in to show them the truth of what happened. Lightstar’s mistakes cannot spell the end to this forest.”

Starfrost nodded.

“Emerald is your son, isn’t he?” She’d known at once when his scent had truly hit her. The stench of twolegplace could not truly cover what had lied beneath: the scent of that beautiful newborn kit, with eyes of burning green.

Waterclaw only nodded.

“Please save him. My daughter is too lost to rage and hatred after a life of ostracism in Moorclan. You know Cloudstar and Lightstar were too alike in their thinking for anything else to have been her life, but Nightstar is different. You remember the prophecy as well as any of us in Starclan. My son can still be saved, Starfrost, but you must act quickly. Find him. Find my kit, and save him before he destroys us all.”

Before Starfrost could so much as respond, the dream shattered, and she was again in her nest, the only witness to her tears the rock and moss of her den.​

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 Moons
Interactions: Cameron teluhtubby teluhtubby

The sound of pawsteps approaching the blind female caused Sapphire to immediately be on guard, her claws out as she stood up. When the sound of Cameron’s voice entered her senses, Sapphire relaxed slightly and gave a timid smile “Cameron.” She mewed softly, her eyes focusing on the blurred form of color approaching her. She couldn’t help but feel a bit more at ease with the Tom approaching her.

Cameron
- Dynasty Medic -
cameron.jpg

Cameron purred, his heart was fluttering with delight and happiness upon seeing her. But-- then remembered what Emerald had told him. Cameron spoke, "Emerald said he had seen you in a Clan... is that true?" The tom hoped she wasn't in one... it had shaken him to his core when he was told such news. Cameron then sat down with his tail-tip twitching.​

|| Little ~ Dynasty Commander [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Morrighan Morrighan - The Hollow

She felt concerned though calm, pushing herself up from her nest and stretching slowly . They had to move fast, but they couldn't cause a ruckus .

Her ears twitched as she thought, in which she turned, orange eyes examing her companions . .

She approached Asp, nudging the large feline, " Lilith, wake up, " she mewed .​

Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby - Blood Clan 'Camp' (Twoleg Place)

Darkness wandered through the territories, exploring the strange rocky floors and smells of the Twoleg Cities .

He bounded past a pile of crowfood, glancing down at the thing that had been likely crushed by a monster . It had the same sickening burnt smell as most monsters do .

They turned away, paws twitching before he leaped through an alleyway, blinking quietly as the bodies . . or rather, cats, seemed to grow in mass .

He sniffed gently, shivering .

This is Blood Clan, and most or either sleeping or focused on a large black cat speaking to what appears to be Smalls .

Lash .

He crept over, setting his paw against the caracal's tail .

" Smalls "

//Filler post//
" You're gonna make it. I know it's hard, but I know you'll make it. please dont give up.."

WolfPaw

WolfPaw felt a small twinge of anger. no, not towards any cat, it was towards herself. she couldn't shake off the thing she saw yesterday, as if it was a fresh print in the mud. White outlined cats in the camp? yeah right, nobody was going t believe that, so she kept to herself. she softly sighed, lifting her head away from her paws, her eyes flickering to the ground. a small part of her told her to just get up, but she felt as if she was glued to the ground,so she just slightly moved her position and closed her eyes, trying to regain the sleep she has lost

Smalls
smallss.jpg

Smalls was munching on a bird with Lash speaking to some other cats in silence. It was peaceful until he felt a prod at his short tail, the green-eyed caracal turned his head to see a dark figure behind him. His eyes widened but remained rather calm, "yes?"

Lash was a bit nearby-- he radiated of authority like Owlfeather-- the cats he was speaking to were looking at the ground-- fearful, it seemed.​

Lilith - Dynasty Commander
77290108-6815-4E72-83A2-66F20EDB1972.jpeg

Asp woke immediately, claws out and a growl already starting in her throat before she saw who’d dared to wake her. At once, she frowned, but sheathed her claws as she took in Little.

“What is it? Whatever Emerald wants can’t wait until dawn?”​

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Cameron teluhtubby teluhtubby

Sapphire blinked slowly as the Tom spoke and gave a slight nod her head. “Yes, that is correct. I was going to join Boulderclan. W-Would you not speak or be seen with me if I joined?” Fear slithered icily through her veins. Her ears flattening as she lowered her stunning gaze to her paws. She hated not being a part of a clan and she wanted to help Starfrost, but her heart… it wanted the Tom she was crushing on. Could she have both? If one was in secret she would gladly keep the secret… especially if it meant she could continue to see Cameron.

Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby - Blood Clan 'Camp' (Twoleg Place)

His eyes twitched thoughtfully, in which he settled down, sitting promptly and rolling his tail around his paws .

" I'm here to give you a message, you need to return home at sunrise, but you need to be quiet . The clan cats are suspicious of Emerald, as he got involved with one of their private issues, " he sighed bluntly, pawing at the ground below, "The Dynasty is moving camp, but they won't leave you behind, search for their scent if you need to, I'll be traveling with you and Blooclan to offer my help, " he explained, glancing over at Lash .

He's only heard stories of the large cat, and even if he and Scourge don't compare in personality nor size, you can tell they're of the same blood .

His ear flicked nervously .

Everyone has heard stories of the 'Great Scourge', but no one could ever find him in The Forest . . possibly because he wasn't of clan belief . Maybe the monster was left to wander the land as a lost spirit ?

|| Little ~ Dynasty Commander [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Morrighan Morrighan - The Hollow

She met eyes with the feline before promptly shaking her head no, shaking off her pelt in unease, " He sent us a message, that cat Mapleflight was speaking of, Darkpaw, Darkness, whatever he calls himself, he said Emerald was being followed, we need to move camp, " she mewed lightly .

She looked over her shoulder before sighing, " The spirit cat told me Emerald would be heading over here to act as if he lives alone, we need to clear out and find a new camp, the clans are catching onto us, " she finished .

Cameron
- Dynasty Medic -
cameron.jpg

As she said yes, Cameron's ears flattened. The worst truth was happening and he didn't want that! And not to be seen with her... how could he do that? Cameron liked her! He could not do that! No, he wouldn't have it!

Cameron forced a heavy sigh as he meowed, "if that's what you want-" he gulps roughly, he didn't want to say these next words, "-I won't see you anymore..." Cameron's tone was heavy with sadness, nothing like the tone he had when he saw her. His hopes were dropped. The tabby tom took a few paces back with his head hanging low.​

Smalls
smallss.jpg

Smalls listened intently to him with his ears perked fully, his eyes widened a bit more. The Dynasty. His Dynasty. He missed them, he has never gone this long without seeing them and it hurt him slightly. "Okay," he said, his eyes clouding. It was obvious he was thinking. He flicked his ears back as he heard a hiss, Smalls looked over his shoulder. Lash had scratched one of the cats he was talking to across the face, leaving it motionless where it stood.

Lash's deep voice rose, "how dare you question my authority? We are to help this cat I was told of."

The cat lightly nodded and went walking away with the second cat.

Lash then glanced over at Smalls with a flick of his ears.

"I doubt you'll want to talk to him..." Smalls whispered to Darkness, his whiskers twitching, "he's a bit terrifying... let's say I didn't get the best greeting in the world..."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back