• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so here it goes:

I have this idea for a more plotty type thing, romance sure but I want to explore the world and characters, you should be able to play at least two characters at a time, more would be ideal [Romance would be just between my main character and your main character] also please for the love of the gods, be interesting, I can work with a small amount of a reply but it drains me and makes things not so fun.

My character is
Sulien.png
by the way is last name [from his grandfather] means fire stealer, which in turns translates to 'soul stealer' since demons call their souls/core 'their fire' [also most demons have two surnames hyphenated! more lore on that if asked]

He's the grandson of a very powerful demon who is now living with him, being dotted on since his human parent and demon parent gave him up to the grandfather, Sulien looks very... under average actually when in the demon world [the abyss] however his looks change the more powerful magic he uses [ie horns, tail, claws, so on]

so now Sulien is going to the most prestigious demon academy in the abyss world where his grandfather is overseeing
There are some mature themes [nothing crazy] in this but also I want wacky and cheery, all kinds of magic can be found in the abyss.

here is where your character comes on in:
They can be anything! demon of course but their magic and personality can be anything as long as you can figure out an organic way that by the end of the rp these two end up together

if you're more curios on world building information just ask!
send DM if you're interested :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back