• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShenYu

Flying Hamster
I really shouldn't do this because the exam is coming up and I'm drowning in the piles of unfinished assignments and projects. But... WHO CARES! HERE I GO!

about me:

Hello! I'm ShenYu, 20+ yo, currently trying to get my thesis done in uni. I live in Asia, UTC+7. I'm usually very active, could write up a long post once a day depending on how invested I am in the plot. I like to go into details in my post, ranging from the character's expression, feelings, and thoughts, to the description of the situation and surroundings. I love writing and I got excited easily. Most of the time, I would share this excitement in OOC chat! I have no triggers and tend to make characters with a very dark setting. I don't know why though. I prefer that way. I will play either Muse A or Muse B for any plots below because I have an equal interest in both! Btw, I'm ghost friendly. Even though I'm active, I won't poke or rush you to reply. Even if you take a full month just to post one reply, I don't really mind and would be there when you're back ^^.

about you:
Please be at least 18+. As an adult, I feel more comfortable playing with someone around the same age as me. Because I love going into details in my post, I naturally expect the same from you. I won't ask for too much. Just write at least two paragraphs for each post. Long posts tend to keep me going even better. Clearly state your triggers! This is important. I don't want to accidentally trigger you in any way. If you feel uncomfortable, please say it clearly.

A heads-up: this is going to be a very specific search... I've been longing to play these few plots I had in mind and I'm pretty desperate. This is going to be long but please be patient. Now let's move on to the fun part!

[Without a Goodbye]
[Tags: Romance, Heartbreak, Drama, Angst, Amnesia, Modern Realistic, Marriage]
[Destiny is funny. They made us meet, fall madly in love, and separate us just like that... without a single goodbye]​
Muse A and Muse B are married couples. There was actually not much to say about their marriage. It was based on a contract with no romantic feeling attached. But over time, they slowly fall in love with each other. Two hurting souls bound into a marriage unexpectedly found comfort in each other. But each of them refused to admit it, thinking that the other didn’t feel the same way and would never feel like that. So, they keep on an ambiguous relationship that was neither cold nor warm.

Like that, years passed by. Their relationship was still awkward but they got used to the presence of each other, living each day blissfully together. But one night, they had a huge argument due to a misunderstanding. It was supposed to be their anniversary night. After being stubborn for years, they finally wanted to express their feelings even for a little. But everything turned into a mess after that misunderstanding happened during the day. They fall out, just like that. Muse A stormed out of the house they had lived in for years out of anger. But after that night, Muse A never came back.

Muse B did everything he could to search for his husband. Any kind of contact he could have with him on social media or through phone calls was blocked as if the other person doesn’t want to have anything to do with him anymore. The detective he hired told him Muse A flew abroad less than an hour after he stormed out, leaving without even a goodbye. Muse B was furious beyond belief. Is one argument enough to make the person who has spent years together with him sever all ties like this? Are his wrongdoings so bad that Muse A didn’t even want to meet him ever again?

But over time, this fury was replaced by guilt, longing, and a sense of loss. After all, he truly loved Muse A. He had gotten used to the life they had together. True, it was never intimate or close to the relationship a married couple should have. But he truly cherished every moment they had together. Now… after that argument, Muse A left him just like that…

Come back…
I’m sorry…
Please, at least meet me again…
I miss you…
Why did you leave?
I’m so sorry… I was wrong…
Please come back…
I love you…
I love you…
So come back, please….

In this way, Muse B was depressed for a long while. He hated Muse A for leaving, for being so petty, for being such a scum to leave him after one argument and never came back, not even a goodbye was said. But on the other hand… he couldn’t forget him, couldn’t move on from him, no matter how hard he tried. What was even funnier was that, after Muse A disappeared, their status still remained as a married couple by law. Neither one of them sent out a divorced paper to the other. Even so, they never met again. It’s ironic.

This went on for a few years. Muse B thought he would be wallowing in the shadow of Muse A for all his life, never being able to walk out of his ruined marriage ever again. But when he went to work on the usual Monday morning, the office was in turmoil because of the news of a new division manager that had just transferred from the branch abroad that very day. And just like that, they met. Muse B couldn’t be any more familiar with that face, that smile, that voice. It was Muse A. But other than that, everything about this newly transferred manager was different than his husband. His name, his personality, his attitude, his conduct, none of them were the same. With a familiar yet unfamiliar smile, the manager approached him and spoke his first sentence to him. “Hello. Nice to meet you. What’s your name?”

Both characters are the reserved type that's not willing to voice out their feelings for each other, afraid to be hurt, afraid that it would be one-sided. Maybe they could even have a trauma that made them have very low confidence and self-esteem. They are in love, but neither of them wanted to admit it. They may have an unbearable past that made them have a closed-off personality. But the two met and complemented each other, healing each other's scars and wounds through the years they spent together. They are dependent on each other, longing to have a deeper and more intimate relationship and spend a lifetime together yet afraid of taking that one crucial step. And before they were ready to confess, fate messed around with them and broke them apart.

The conflict they had was based on a huge misunderstanding. From Muse B's perspective, which was how I wrote the plot, Muse A really seems like a scum man who's petty enough to sever all ties with Muse B after a single fight. But that was only because he didn't know the full story. True, Muse A stormed out after the argument, wanting to cool down his head. But he got an emergency call from his family abroad, telling him to come back. However, he would never expect that a hidden agenda was waiting for him there. Just like that, he lost all memories about Muse B and was brainwashed to believe in false memories, each day feeling like he has lost something important.

But fate (or rather me) was not cruel enough to leave them hurting and hanging. A few years after their separation, they met again in an unexpected way. A new chance, a new beginning, an opportunity for them to rewrite the love story that has stopped but never ended...

[Unjustice]
[Tags: Crime, Romance, Action, Police, Wanted Criminal, Modern Realistic, Misunderstanding]​
I'm in a bit of a bind and quite busy rn. I'm gonna make it quick. There is a wanted criminal who is said to have committed a very serious crime that caused others to loathe, curse, and hate him badly. But he is very good at hiding and the police were having a hard time capturing him. Then, there is this police officer who suddenly met him but was unable to report it to others and got captured instead. The wanted criminal tried to convince the police officer that he was actually falsely accused by the real mastermind behind that heinous crime. Every single piece of evidence pointed at him as the criminal. And no one would believe it if he said otherwise. In fact, he's innocent and is trying to find proof of it. But he needs an insider's help to do this; a police officer. He then proceed to try to capture a police officer and convince (threatened) him to help him find this evidence. This is really the very rough idea of it.

[Wounds to be Healed]
[Tags: Psychology, Romance, Drama, Dark Romance, Trigger Warning, Modern Realistic, Angst]
[Winding coldness, infinite darkness, and a heart that was frozen as ice… Until you came and change everything.. me, you, us, you changed it all]​
Muse A is a mentally ill patient who has serious psychological trauma. This left him unable to function like a normal human being, especially at the emotional level. All of it started when he was still a child. Yet, he refuse treatment and continue facing life as bleak as it usually was. Coldness, pain, illusions, manic episodes, over time, their condition got worse. That was until he met Muse B.

Muse B is a psychologist who, despite his great talent, was not doing well due to economic reasons. He’s poor and in dire need of money. By a struck of luck, or maybe bad luck, he chances upon Muse A’s search for a personal live-in house assistant with a probation period of a month. Like that, he applied to work here and met Muse A. The nature of his previous job as a psychologist made him unable to sit still and want to help cure Muse A’s mental illness. Slowly, their life together started and many things change.

However, changes never mean only good things. A sense of dependence, emotional struggles, past memories that both of them locked away, one conflict after another arrived and forced them to open up the wounds of the past that they had hidden away. It turns out, they used to know each other... It turns out, there are many scars left behind after the long, unexpected separation… It turns out, maybe… just maybe… they had found a home for each other, a place where both could belong, a place where wounds healed and days passed…

[Remunition of War]
[Tags: Historical, Kingdoms, Romance, Drama, Medieval Fantasy, Marriage]
[None of us want this marriage. We were never meant to be together. But why can't I hate you as I should?]​
Kingdom A and B have been at war for years now. They are bitter enemies. It was only when both were at their wit's end, with kingdom B winning the last war, did both of them started to consider signing a peace treaty. The prolonged war took a toll on both kingdoms. Although Kingdom B won the most recent war, they were not without any losses. If they continue to the war and advance again, they would be the ones at the disadvantage. Kingdom A is in a similar situation. Thus, both agreed to sign a peace treaty and send remuneration money to each other. Then, to make both kingdoms still able to gain a bit of an advantage with this treaty, they agreed to send a prince to be married off in the other's kingdom.

Kingdom B sent a prince and made him marry a princess in Kingdom A, forming a relationship. Kingdom A also sent out a prince. This prince is Muse A. But it just so happens that there is no princesses in Kingdom B, only a bunch of princes. Thus, they could only arrange for him to marry another prince (Muse B). Both princes that would be bound in this marriage were not happy. After all, although homosexuality was accepted, they believe that they are as straight as an arrow. Marrying another man is a kind of blow to their self-esteem as a man. No, they're not homophobes. They just didn't want to marry a man. Thus, their first encounter was not that pleasant. They can even be called enemies at one point. Coincidentally, Muse B was the one who had led the army in the last war and made Kingdom A suffer a loss. Thus, as a prince from Kingdom A, Muse A didn't have any good feelings for Muse B.

The same goes for Muse B. He's a struggling prince who was fighting a bitter battle to secure the title of the crown prince. He doesn't have much backing, his maternal family background was not strong, and he was suppressed by the current queen. Going to the battlefield last time was out of his desperation to gain an advantage, leverage he could use to fight for the throne. He was aware that he could be killed by doing so. But he didn't want to back down without trying. Unexpectedly, what he got after bringing back victory is a marriage with another man. Although it was not Muse A's fault, he also couldn't help holding bitter feelings for him.

But the marriage must still go on. Muse A and B agreed upon a bunch of rules to retain their personal space and freedom. Although they are tied in marriage, they'll treat each other as strangers at best and mind each other's business. But some series of troubles and events, aimed mostly at Muse B, forced them to cooperate with each other. After all, the life and struggles inside the palace were never as peaceful as the commonfolk's thought them to be. It was full of traps, hidden daggers, and pitfalls covered by the beautiful scenery of the palace. In Kingdom B, the winner would secure the throne while the loser has a high possibility of getting killed after the winner ascended the throne... After all, who wants to have some future trouble in a form of siblings that would aim for his throne later on? The options are only to fight for the throne or die. And if Muse B failed, as his spouse, Muse A would also follow his footsteps to the grave. They have no choice but to fight together.

[A Way Back Home]
[Tags: Romance/Platonic, Medieval, Slight-Angst/Angst, Summoning, High Fantasy, Demons]
[If going back to where I belong means I would have to hurt you... what choices do you think I should take?]​
Muse A is someone from the modern world who suddenly got summoned into a medieval fantasy world where dragons, elves, dwarves, and any other fantasy creature existed. The people who summoned him were people from the most recognized religion in that world: The Temple of Light. They summoned Muse A under the order of their Lord God and appointed him the task to vanquish the Demon Lord who had been wreaking chaos throughout the whole continent. The demon lord was said to be so powerful that no one has been able to reach his palace for millions of years. Although none of the mortals have seen the demon lord before, his evil deeds were infamous enough to make his existence more than just a legend. For example, he had ordered an army of demons to ruined the once prosperous empire. For example, he had told his people to kidnap many beautiful women and men from the places near the Abyss of Darkness, the dwelling of demons. For example, he had ejected a kind of poisonous mist around the Great Forest where elves live, turning half of the elves into corrupted Dark Elves. The list still goes on and on. He was the one responsible for all evil in this world. Thus, the Temple of Light who had always been an enemy for monsters and creatures of the dark always strived to take down this evil Demon Lord.

Muse A may or may not be happy from the sudden summon. But, for whatever reason, he was determined, almost desperate even, to go back to his own world. Maybe he had a little sister who is sick. Or maybe he had an unfinished business there. In short, he wanted to go home. But through the summoning, he was bound in a contract directly with the Lord God in that world. The only way for him to go back is to kill the Demon Lord whose whereabouts were not even clearly known. Thankfully, Muse A got a pretty dope, cheat-like ability when he arrived in this world. He had also been assigned with a powerful teammate that would assist him during the whole journey. This person was also the first person he started to become familiar with in that world. With all those things, vanquishing the Demon Lord might not be that hard of a job. He just needs to find him, which is the real problem. But, with a teammate that he could depend on and trust, the whole journey didn't feel that big of a deal.

Unbeknown to Muse A though, the Demon Lord he was trying to find, Muse B, had actually been right by his side all along. The teammate that Muse A trusted, the first friend he made in this world, and the one that would go through thick and thin together with him, had actually been the Demon Lord he was tasked to kill all this time. Muse B, the so-called Demon Lord, was actually not the same as what the people in that world had described. Feeling suffocated from his own palace, Muse B ran away to blend in with the human society, aimlessly wandering around for years while changing identities throughout the way. Somehow, he had become one of the strongest knights in one of the most powerful kingdoms on the continent. It just so happened that this kingdom is called the Holy Kingdom due to its strong bond with the Temple of Light. This, in turn, has landed him in the situation where he had awkwardly become the teammate of the summoned hero who was tasked to kill him, the demon lord...

And that's basically it! Simple enough? Probably not... 😅 If you've read until here, tell me your favorite color to prove it when you PM me. Yes, please PM me if you're interested. But if you just want to comment on the plot, feel free to post below! See you next time ^ ^!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back