• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

diovolo

idiot boy
gau1.png

about.

-
he/him.
- neuroscience major taking a break off of college.
- listens to edgy music. (calling all msi & hollywood undead stans)
- loves long-term rp partners.
- been roleplaying for 10+ years.
- doubling/tripling/etc. is 👌 .
- if you want an oc/canon you will have to double.
- dark/drama plots are good and encouraged.
- m/f, f/f, and m/m are all good in my book.
- warming up to rp again so i probably won't have a lot of fandom options for now.
- if you can please pm me if you're interested, not good with keeping up w/ replying on here.

fandoms.

// . south park (100% cool with ocs)

kyle/cartman
cartman/heidi (i'll do whatever for this tbh)
kenny/kyle
bebe/wendy
craig/kyle
stan/kyle
butters/cartman
kyle/wendy
token/anyone
jimmy/anyone
oc/ask
cartman/wendy
clyde/cartman
kyle/heidi
pretty much ask and you'll probably get it. love crackships and we don't have to do just romantic ships. i have been roleplaying sp for many years so i can play p much anyone.

Last edited:
i wish we had similar sp ships! i haven’t seen anyone else looking for a south park thread... ;w;

Honestly, if you have anything you're interested in i'd be open to listen to it! I don't have a ship i'm opposed too, just kinda lazy to list everything out.

I'm an open book and love a lot more than listed. :0 We're a rare breed that needs to stick together, that's for sure. ;_;

hey! i would totally be up for a south park roleplay. mind you, it’s been forever and i only do canon x oc, but i love doubling and dark themes!

I’d be interested in doing a canon x oc if you’re still open

it's a shame theres so few sp people on here 👉👈 i may be new but that's my current sort of hyperfixation (part like 47258445982, i've always been a sucker for sp tbh) but even though im new i'm uhh... down to try sometime : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back