• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

subwayqueen99

Role-player for 13+yrs
Hotaru High is a "supernatural" university where people who are talented in ways considered strange of any race, religion or preference can learn.

Hotaru High is located in the Magic Relm of Accorion. So the more fantastical your character the better the RP will be!

Anyone is welcome to join!

Poe skated around the school yard energy drink in hand bag on his back. He looked to the sky, trying to decide if he should skip first hour or not.

(Good Afternoon. I'll be a teacher, if that's ok. Excited to join! Also, Virus Virus it seems that we are free to join at any time. From previous experiences, I suggest talking ooc in parentheses.)

Professor Listman looked over the papers that he had graded the night before, mumbling to himself as he prepared for school to start. "Okay, good, did that one, alright, ugh. Nasty. But it's done. Ok, wellllll, yep, alright."

This continued for several more minutes until he was finished, the bell just ringing as he passed out the tests for his students to return to. And by pass out, it means that he waved his hand and the papers all floated to their respective desks, landing softly and square to the desk. He was always a perfectionist. He sighed and looked at the door, waiting for the first sleepy student to come meandering in.

He looked up, hearing the door open and saw a young lady with a hood up walk in. He smiled, standing from the desk. "Ah. You're our newest student. Welcome! I'm professor Listman. General education and ability control 101. And you are?"

David Listman ran a hand through his blonde mane as he sighed, blue eyes eyeing the young girl. The other students started filtering in, effectively drowning the classroom in conversation. They were early, and the second bell - the bell to start class - hadn't rung yet.

She pulled down her hood, revealing her dirty blonde hair underneath. "There's never been these many people I don't think...", Laura said, mumbling to herself.

David smiled as she pulled her hood back. Good. She opened up even just a tiny bit. The second bell rang and all the students were silent immediately. David stood, walking around the front of the desk and sitting down.

Laura looked around, anxiously. Ready to scream, she covered her face, "why does this have to be so crowded?"

David saw that the young lady seemed ready to to pop. His brow furrowed and he waved his hand at the rest of the students, dismissing them while had had two stay behind. Two teenage girls, both able-bodied and wise past their years.

Her face still on the desk, she didn't get up, nor moved. She quickly pulled up her hood, and sat there, still in the with her face on the desk.

she picked her head up. Timidly, but bravely, spoke,"my name is l-Laura. Nice to meet you."

Allie smiled softly at the new girl's response. "Hi Laura. Are you from the area?" She couldn't make out her features, but she had a very timid but sweet voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back