• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hello there! you can just call me honey!

about me;;
i am 19 years old, and i am trans with he/him pronouns. i live in the united states and my timezone is the eastern standard time. i can put out at least 6 paragraphs but i can write more or less and i can match my partner's post length. i can provide some writing samples of mine if you would like to see how i write! i will go ahead and state that i have anxiety, depression, and more and this can cause me to forget to reply. so if i don't respond right away, please do not worry about me. my reply rates fluctuate from time to time. i love making pinterest boards, playlists, headcanons, and more for our characters!

about the roleplay;;
doubling up is a must, i'm not comfortable if it's just me playing a character for my partner's oc or if it's just my partner playing a character for my oc. furthermore... while i can do any gender pairing, i am looking for mxm or fxf on my side of the roleplay. of course, i will double up and do a gender pairing that you want to do. all of my ocs are lgbtq+. please try to put out 3+ paragraphs, or at least give me enough to work with! i can understand low muse but please don't give me a single paragraph every single time. also, i'm only doing canon x oc roleplays right now except for warrior cats. i am ghost friendly as well! if you ghost me, i will not poke or prod you for a reply. also, i do have a habit of forgetting to reply so please bump me if i haven't responded for around,,, a week. don't bump me every day though.

please tell me your favorite color if you have read all of this. it lets me know you've read everything.

FANDOMS LIST

Twilight;;

looking for;; edward, jasper, carlisle, jacob

can play for you;; alice, rosalie, jasper, seth

Harry Potter;;

looking for;; sirius black, draco malfoy, george weasley, cedric diggory, neville longbottom, severus snape

can play for you;; harry potter, luna lovegood, hermione granger, fred weasley, remus lupin, ginny weasley

Warrior Cats;;

ocs only

Attack on Titan;;

looking for;; erwin, eren, jean, reiner, mikasa, oruo, miche

can play for you;; levi, hange, petra, annie, sasha, marco, bertholdt

(i use they/them pronouns for hange)

Helluva Boss;;

looking for;; striker, blitzo, stolas

can play for you;; loona, millie, moxxie, octavia

The Walking Dead;;

looking for;; negan, rick, shane, abraham, michonne

can play for you;; beth, daryl, maggie, glenn, carl

Danganronpa;;

looking for;; teruteru, mondo, nekomaru, leon, twogami, byakuya, mikan, miu, hiyoko, kaito, kiibo, hifumi, kazuichi, gundham, komaru, celestia, gonta, korekiyo, sakura, yasuhiro, sayaka, hajime makunouchi, syobai, shinji, emma, kanade, yuri

can play for you;; kokichi, shuichi, kyoko, touko, rantaro, maki, tsumugi, angie, ryoma, teruteru, kazuichi, peko, fuyuhiko, mahiru, aoi, mukuro, akane, kirumi, kaede, leon, kaito, kiyotaka, makoto, byakuya, hibiki, sora, setsuka, yuki, kokoro

(i will only play kokichi in m/m pairings)

Black Butler;;

looking for;; sebastian, william, claude

can play for you;; ronald, grell, agni

(i use she/her pronouns for grell)

Stardew Valley;;

looking for;; shane, alex, sam, haley, elliot

can play for you;; sebastian, maru, emily, harvey, leah

ATLA/TLOK;;

looking for;; zuko, bolin, mako, sokka, aang

can play for you;; ty-lee, toph, korra, asami, katara

Sherlock (BBC);;

looking for;; john, lestrade

can play for you;; sherlock, mycroft

Supernatural;;

looking for;; dean, crowley

can play for you;; sam, castiel

Demon Slayer;;

looking for;; inosuke, zenitsu, giyu

can play for you;; tanjiro, zenitsu

Hazbin Hotel;;

looking for;; sir pentious, vaggie, husk, lucifer, vox

can play for you;; alastor, angel dust, nifty, charlie, baxter, arackniss, sir pentious

(i will only play angel dust in m/m pairings)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure;;

looking for;; polnareff, jotaro, joseph, dio, bruno, johnathan

can play for you;; erina, lisa-lisa, kakyoin, jolyne

Last edited:
I would be happy to play Dean for you if you could play Sam for me. My favorite color is probably blue… probably. PM me if you’re still interested. And if you need to delete my response on this post that’s all good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back