• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.cinders.

books and coffee
hi hi! Cinders here! I’ll just jump into the important stuff!

A SUMMARY ABOUT ME

You can call me cinders or snowy! i am 21+, my pronouns are he/him and literally any neopronouns, I don’t mind. My timezone is EST, different timezones are not an issue for me. I do not really have any triggers; all I ask is that you are mature and respectful about topics. I love OOC chatter and gushing about our OCs and their ships, I love it when the OCs are besties with each other. I'm ghosting friendly as well! If you need to drop the roleplay, lose interest, etc, then you are not required to let me know.

I enjoy plotting with my roleplay partners and just coming up with headcanons! OOC really helps me get super excited for the roleplay!

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

I am looking to write some fandoms! First and foremost, you must be 18+ of age as I am uncomfortable playing with minors. I am mostly looking for Canon x OC for these, but there are a few exceptions where I’m looking for Canon x Canon and OC x OC.

Polyamory friendly here! As a polyamorous person myself, I do enjoy seeing some poly representation! Whether it be 3 characters or even 4 characters together! But this is not a requirement at all.

Doubling, Tripling, etc is a must. We can do 2 ships, 4 ships, 6 ships, or even more ships! I love playing multiple characters and ships. This goes for Canon x OC and OC x OC

Please be LGBTQ+ friendly. I am a part of the LGBTQ+ community and I can do any gender pairing that is out there.

I am semi-advanced to advanced, the minimum I'll do is around 3 paragraphs but of course I will write more. You don’t have to match my length but please don’t give me a one liner.

Please be comfortable participating in OOC chat while we roleplay! We can gush about OCs, ships, etc!

I ask that you are patient with me. I'll be patient with you as well.

MY CURRENT CRAVINGS
Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, Harry Potter, Warrior Cats

my cravings will be listed first and then the fandoms I am not craving but still interested in will be listed.

MY FANDOMS

HAZBIN HOTEL
I am looking to play against Vox, Alastor, Velvette, Lucifer, Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Sir Pentious, Rosie, and Angel Dust.

In return, I am confident playing as Alastor, Angel Dust, Lucifer, Cherri Bomb, Charlie, Velvette, Husk, Lilith, Rosie, and Sir Pentious.

HELLUVA BOSS

I am looking to play against Striker, Stolas, Blitzo, Moxxie, Loona, Asmodeus, and Octavia

In return, I am confident playing as Moxxie, Millie, Sallie Mae, Loona, Octavia, Fizzarolli, and Beelzebub

HARRY POTTER

OC x OC and Canon x Canon only. We can do a mix of both!

For Canon x Canon, I am looking for Wolfstar (Remus x Sirius) Jegulus (James x Regulus) and Rosekiller (Evan x Barty)

I will not roleplay 1st - 4th years. Characters must be 5th - 7th years.

WARRIOR CATS

OC x OC for this. We can build our own clans and everything!

ATTACK ON TITAN
(they/them for Hange)

I am looking to play against Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe, and Miche Zacharias

In return, I am confident playing as Levi Ackerman, Hange Zoe, and Moblit Berner.

BLACK BUTLER
(she/her for Grell)

I am looking to play against William Spears, Grell Sutcliff, and Sebastian Michaelis.

In return, I am confident playing as Grell Sutcliff, Ronald Knox, Finnian, Soma, and Undertaker.

For Canon x Canon, I am looking for Grelliam (William x Grell)

DANGANRONPA

I am looking to play against Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Mondo Owada, Sakura Ogami, Tenko Chabashira, Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu, Hajime Hinata, Kaito Momota, Gundham Tanaka, Byakuya Togami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Himiko Yumeno, Kirumi Tojo, Celestia Ludenberg, and Sonia Nevermind

In return, I am confident playing as Celestia Ludenberg, Tsumugi Shirogane, Kaito Momota, Leon Kuwata, Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma, Rantaro Amami, Maki Harukawa, Chiaki Nanami, Toko Fukawa, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki, Peko Pekoyama, Mikan Tsumiki, Kazuichi Souda, Kirumi Tojo, Nagito Komaeda, Korekiyo Shinguji and Aoi Asahina

STARDEW VALLEY

I am looking to play against Shane, Leah, Haley, Alex, Emily, Harvey, Elliott, and Abigail

In return, I am confident playing as Sebastian, Harvey, Maru, Penny, Leah, Emily, and Haley.

PERCY JACKSON

OC x OC only for this please!

STRANGER THINGS

I am looking to play against Steve Harrington, Eddie Munson, and Robin Buckley

In return, I am confident playing as Robin Buckley, Nancy Wheeler, and Steve Harrington

CASTLEVANIA

I am looking to play against Trevor Belmont

In return, I am confident playing as Alucard/Adrian Tepes, Hector, and Sypha Belnades

DEATH NOTE

I am looking to play against Light Yagami

In return, I am confident playing as L Lawliet and Misa Amane

UNTIL DAWN

I am looking to play against Matt, Jessica, and Mike.

In return, I am confident playing as Ashley, Chris, Josh, and Sam.

THE WALKING DEAD (TV SHOW)

I am looking to play against Shane Walsh, Rick Grimes (early seasons Rick preferably) , Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Aaron and Negan Smith

In return I am confident in playing Glenn Rhee, Maggie Greene, Beth Greene, Paul/Jesus, Eric Raleigh, Daryl Dixon, and Tara Chambler

THE WALKING DEAD (VIDEO GAME)

I am looking to play against Lee Everett, James, Violet, Luke, Kenny, Louis and Javier

In return, I am confident in playing Clementine, Violet, Luke, Jane, Javier, and James.

CONCLUSION

If you are interested in any of these fandoms, then you may comment down below or send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back