• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ISO Fandom RPs(BG3, Hazbin/Helluva, DBH, ST...)

foggiestidea

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! My name is Foggy, I've been RPing for about 3 years, and I'm just a guy who's looking for someone to share fandom content and create with! I've got a few fandoms in mind specifically, but I may be open if you have something to suggest and think we'd be a good match interest wise! I like a looooot of stuff, these are just my top interests.
Important note! While CCxCC is my preference, I can be persuaded to do CCxOC, for all of my fandoms except BG3 and Hazbin/Helluva, out of personal preference. I don't play fandom OCs myself(the exception kind of being BG3) but I've seen so many creative ones, so just mention it if you want to.
To get into it, here are the main medias I rp for, and who I rp in them!
  • BG3: Gale Dekarios, default Durge(the exception), Shadowheart Hallowleaf, Wyll Ravengard
  • Hazbin Hotel: Adam, Vox, Husk, Angel Dust, Emily
  • Helluva Boxx: Blitz, Asmodeus, Striker
  • DBH: Connor, 'Nines', Elijah Kamski, Markus, Gavin Reed, Hank Anderson
  • Stranger Things: Steve Harrington, Billy Hargrove, Nancy Wheeler, Max Mayfield, Mike Wheeler
  • Ted Lasso: Jamie Tartt, Ted Lasso, Roy Kent, Sam Obisanya
  • DC: Bruce Wayne, Edward Nashton, Harvey Dent, Joker/'Jack'
I may make another post at a later date with a more extensive fandom list, but that's what I've got for now! I did admittedly come here looking for romantic pairing RPs, and I am open to most pairings(i.e. don't be shy)! But I am also more than happy to do platonic pairings, just mention it! Drop me a message letting me know who you'd like me to play, and who you'd like to play!
I'm super open to OOC conversation! Just make it distinct from the RP. I can't find a lot of people with my interests IRL, so I love meeting new friends through those very interests.
I usually write from 1 to 5 paragraphs, but am best at matching my partner's length! Three sentences is my minimum, and I will only do third person. I have a few prompts in mind for all of these characters, but I'm glad to hear yours if you have any, or brainstorm some special to our RP!

I Am so down to rp some Fizzmodeus or Huskerdust, if you're interested! I'm very new to this site and definitely would personally prefer discord, if you have one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back