• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
> Be Bart.

BATMANSPRITE: 🦇

Coy bastard.
> Be Anya.

SANDLERSPRITE: Somewhere out in your land you should find The Second Gate. That will lead to your server player's planet, and so on and so forth.
SANDLERSPRITE: Imps are only the lowest rank of Underling, monsters mass-produced by The Denizen, commissioned by the forces of Derse.

You are on a medium-sized island. Shortly inland from the beach is a patch of TROPICAL FOLIAGE, like a mini-jungle. You actually hear something coming from beyond the treeline. Something...

... Fun.
> Be Ciel.

EA: There's threee, actuallly.
EA: Myself, and my two asssociates.
EA: As for dream selves?
EA: On the mooons of Prospit and Derse, you'lll find yourself, asleeep and waiting to be awakened.
EA: They mainly serve as an extra life in case of...

EA: ... An incident.

You enter the MACABRE VILLAGE. Yellow SALAMANDERS scurry around as the village is being ATTACKED BY MONSTERS. A few MOLD IMPS here and there causing a ruckus, but there is something stomping around that you can only assume is much larger. You turn around.

A SPORE OGRE towers over you.
> Dann, Take in your surroundings.

You are fairly wet from the RAIN, but you manage to climb the GIANT ROSE. From way up here, you can see the land around you.

Firstly, the WEIRD GREEN TREES are not trees at all, they are enormous BLADES OF GRASS. Beyond your immediate surroundings, you see FLOWERS the size of TREES, and TREES the size of SKYSCRAPERS. ROOTS and VINES snake across the landscape, preventing the grass from growing, making a sort of MAKESHIFT ROADWAY, for what you can only assume are HORSE-SIZED ANTS. As you take this all in, something that wasn't present before appears. FROGS and TOADS begin falling from above for a good minute, depositing THOUSANDS across the planet, before stopping just as suddenly as it started. A block of text appears in your vision.

You are in the LAND OF MEGAFLORA AND FROGS.

It's a jungle out there, kid.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Orikanyo Orikanyo

> ==>

Well that was less helpful than you had hoped but you still decide to grab some comics you think might be useful and post their codes just in case.

RR: Okay I don't really have any proof for this theory but I figure it doesn't hurt.
RR: If I am right the codes for these comics might allow us to create some some powerful weapons, though it probably will be a while till we have enough grist.
RR: Drsdnfle the code for my copy of Dresdenfiles welcome to the jungle. Most likely best suited For Ciel since the main character uses a magic staff.
RR: G0stR!dr this code which belongs to a Ghostrider comic is probably the best for me personally what with Ghostrider wielding a magic chain.
RR: The other codes are more general, sorry couldn't think of anything about powerful drills/ hatchets. At least nothing in my possession.
RR: Doc5tr4n, a doctor strange comic. DCFt1940, a doctor fate comic. 4vtrcM!C. an avatar comic and finally. H4ryPter Harry Potter The Illustrated Collection .

You are slightly worried that you just made a fool of yourself by posting codes that are the opposite of helpful but you're willing to take that risk.

> Speaking of taking risks.

It's time to quit stalling and start playing the game. Yeah you might hurt your hands with your new weapon but sitting in your home waiting for a code to make gloves with is accomplishing nothing and it is not like the others are totally safe even if them running into powerful enemies is unlikely.

> Well then, get going.

You head outside, once more donning your PARKER PARKA and start climbing.​

Last edited:
>Stand in awe

Straight up in awe of this land, this land is... immense... But also amazing! The rain soaking through you, you can't help but still feel warmth from within, the fire burning in your belly, you want to explore, to behold, to fly through the air! It was now that you realize that this game wasn't gonna be the standard fare, you weren't gonna be exploring randomly generated dungeons or whatever. You got a god damn world at your disposal.

Several even if you can get to your friend's lands.

The croak of a nearby frog seemed to put a pin in this thought as you remember... Your friends have been talking for awhile.

And you've kinda been leaving them hanging, hopefully they are okay.

Okay... So.. barts starting a catalogue thing? A few neat codes... You look at your own captchalogs and wonder what to put in...

AA: So.. uhh.. been bad, kinda ignoring phone and this memo.
AA: heres a code for my work gloves, I wear em for drill work.
AA: Mind the dirt.
AA: And a couple of the rocks I brought along.
AA: [Mess of captchalogue codes, gloves, and rocks mentioned in earlier post]
AA: So, uhh,
AA: Spooky but helpful people contacting us to help?
AA: Sounds good!
AA: A better thing than graves and shit.
AA: Watch yourself out there Ciel! You got this!
AA: Oh, I got the land of MEGAFLORA AND FROGS
AA: More megaflora than frogs mind,
AA: and the frogs fall from the sky
AA: which is constantly raining
AA: Cause yea know, raining cats and dogs is to popular.

You leave the memo alone for abit and begin looking down from the flower, the big petals are enough to hold your weight but you should probably get moving lest a big bee comes or something... Big flowers should be able to support big insects. And as much as you'd like to ride on a big ass bee, you doubt it would bee good for survival. You think of more bee jokes as you make your way down from the flower, one of the thorns breaking off on the last foothold, sitting you on your rump. But with a new thorny item in hand you count it as a prize.

You begin to continue your LAD SCAMPERING spree throughout the newly identified blades of grass, heading towards the nearest root roadway towards a tree. Likely that would be the spot of most activity.

>Adventure!!!​

> Anya: Crawl through foliage.

You've crawled through a lot of things recently. Unlike this small jungle, however, you at least knew what to expect in the lab and the blizzard. Also unlike before, you feel the need to keep tabs and updated thoroughly with your friends, given the unknown of the situation. Things become simple once you get a hang of the rules, understand the fundamentals and master the unexplained. You fully prefer simplicity, which is why you aren't a fan of this game so far.

You hope that Ciel is doing better, at least.

ANYA: Derse. Denizen.
ANYA: What can you tell me about them?
ANYA: Silently. Whatever is ahead doesn't sound dangerous.
ANYA: But traps are not out of the question.

> ==>

foliage.png

Peeking from behind the densest bit of plantlife, you carefully scan the scene ahead of you.

> Ciel: INTERVENE!

These poor, helpless little salamanders! You have to help them! Wielding your staff, you begin to... STRIFE!

Your immediate concern is this huge ogre in front of you, you can deal with the smaller ones later. You leap up and try to hit it DIRECTLY ON THE HEAD! Give that ogre a concussion!

RA: An extra life?
RA: So, theoretically, we could die out here.
RA: Lovely.
RA: I appreciate the information.

RA: Do you know how to wake up there?

RA: Thank you for the encouragement, Dann.
RA: And thank you for the codes, Bart.
RA: My hands are a bit tied right now, so I will have to contribute to this discussion later.
RA: However, this EA stranger has provided me with... a bit of information.
RA: They stated that our dream selves are primarily there to act as an extra life.
RA: Implying that we might die.
RA: They have two other 'associates' with them.
RA: But everyone, be careful, I beg of you.

RA: I do not want to use this extra life mechanic.

> Bart: Ascend.

You travel higher and higher, reaching the highest point at the NEON GREEN GATE above you. You leap.

You fall further than you assumed, as you fall through about a foot and a half of SNOW. It's even colder here, you aren't sure this parka will be enough. Looking around, you notice sky is dark, thick black clouds obscure the heavens. Additionally, there are various TOWERS around the environment, and then you realize that those aren't clouds above you.

It's smoke.

Numerous SMOKESTACKS pollute the air, causing an ARTIFICIAL WINTER under the blanket of INDUSTRY. Large BEASTS roam the frigid landscape, fighting for dominance and food in the harsh cold. You spot a red CROCODILE wearing thick furs attempting to push a large crate through the snow towards a nearby SMOKESTACK. They are failing.
> Adventure, young hero!

'Hero' might be a bit of a stretch right now, but that doesn't seem to stop DANN.

You push your way through the jungle of MEGAGRASS until you reach the closest ROOT. Sure enough, there are a few GIANT ANTS, what is a bit more surprising though, is that they all have BRIDLES and GEAR strapped to them, they are hauling GOODS and SUPPLIES... Some kind of CARAVAN? It's clear that these are DOMESTICATED ANTS. Leading the pack is an ant being ridden by a blue IGUANA just up ahead.
> Be Anya.
SANDLERSPRITE: You know I'm talking to you in your head, right? Since I'm not there no one else can hear me.
SANDLERSPRITE: Derse is the Kingdom of Darkness, hellbent on the destruction of Skaia, a dormant crucible of unlimited creative potential. To assist in their plot, they have commissioned The Denizens of your planets to make the underlings for them.
SANDLERSPRITE: The Denizens are the rulers of each of your worlds.

SANDLERSPRITE: Polyphemus is the Denizen of the Land of Waves and Power.

You see a small VILLAGE of pink TURTLES, currently throwing a PARTY. Some play VOLLEYBALL, others LIMBO. Some cook BARBECUE on the beach. They seem to be having the time of their lives.
> Be Ciel.

EA: Oh, it's almost a certainty.
EA: The game is notoriously dangerous.
EA: Waking them up is a diffferent thing for diffferent people.

EA: There is no one answer.

You engage in STRIFE! with the SPORE OGRE.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Orikanyo Orikanyo

> be Dann

You regard the blue giuana in a socially approachable manner, tipping you hat to the stranger.

You then begin to wonder if you can actually talk to this fellow traveller in words that you know.

Given the fact that they are, without a doubt, a bipedial iguana.

Either way, they are adorable and you'd give them a big hug if it wasn't a social faux pas for those you have just met.

Doesn't mean you can't spam the memo with pics of these lads.

No.. wait you can't with pesterchum...

Guess you'll show the pics when you see them. You take a couple pictures of the trees, grass and the enormous rose you were at abit ago.

You kind of look like a tourist.​

> ==>

You engage in a grueling fight with the ogre, putting all of your heart and soul into each and every BONK. The fight is intense, even more so with the knowledge that death is almost certain.

RA: Certain death
RA: How lovely
RA: Jesus christ
RA: Alright, well I appreciate it
RA: Anything else?
RA: Just in general
RA: Like what the hell we're doing

RA: Goals or whatever
RA: Or why death is a certainty

RA: Also, death is 'almost a certainty' according to this source
RA: So
RA: Make of that what you will

RA: I'll try and get more information out of them

BONK. BONK. BONK.

With one more bonk, your own health decently low, the ogre finally falls... wow, now you sort of know how Harry Potter and Ron felt in that first book. Now, you go to deal with the little imps! For the salamanders!

> ==>

Back on the topic of tourism. No, wait, back on the topic of... looking, the arctic prowler makes her way towards the TURTLE PARTY.

You are... kinda stumped. What are you supposed to think of this? What are you supposed to do with this? You... just decide to pay your mind to the information you're still being fed.

ANYA: I am being cautious.
ANYA: Though that may be displaced.
ANYA: Polyphemus? The son of Poseidon?
ANYA: Is taking the cyclops' life my end goal?
ANYA: Then I should probably move.

> ==>

Like you do, you let the others know about these things first and foremost.

-- arcticRecluse [AR] has started responding to memo --
AR: Getting to the actual goal of this game, I think.
AR: There is a "Kingdom of Darkness" floating around. Derse.
AR: It wants to destroy "Skaia," which seems worth protecting.
AR: There are also "Denizens." The two collaborate on their destructive goal.
AR: Denizens are also the rulers of your land.
AR: I will stop with this now.
AR: And come back when I have gathered more substantial intel.

-- arcticRecluse [AR] has ceased responding to memo --

> Turtle time.

You approach the nearest band of turtles, hoping to be granted more insight into the internal workings of this game. If these bipedal creatures cannot speak, then you just move on. Overthinking is the bane of progress.

ANYA: Hello.
ANYA: Can I ask some questions?

> ==>

Okay you're glad for the PARKA but now you're again really wishing you had GLOVES , you make a mental not to make as much warm clothing as possible as soon as possible.

> Catch up on Pesterchum.

And of course you get the code now. Seriously though what Ciel's sources are telling you about the game is a lot more important and you decide you need to stop missing any notifications so you change Pesterchum settings to give you an audible ping whenever someone contacts you

> Contact Anya.

Good idea if anyone has advice on how to survive in these conditions it would be Miss Caveman, still you decide to got for a memo so that all three of co players will know what to expect from your planet.

RR: Guys preemptive warning about my world.
RR: It seem to be caught in some kind of artificial winter, that I'm guessing is not much warmer than Anya's home so prepare in advance. A parka alone won't be enough trust me on this.
RR: Speaking of which any advice you can share on what to do Anya?

> Better keep moving.

That one is obvious but you listen. You trudge through the snow towards the crocodile figuring it has to be an NPC of some kind. Shivering and with your breath showing as white clouds when you breathe out you talk to him, half prepared for it to not speak English or something.

RR: So ehm do you need help with that crate? Also what can you tell me about this place?.

> Dann, approach indigo herptile.

You sort of walk alongside the ANT CARAVAN (Caravant?) as you're not really headed in ANY PARTICULAR DIRECTION.

The IGUANA doesn't seem to mind.
> Be Ciel.

EA: Oh! Right.
EA: I almost forgot the entire reason we're contacting you in the first place.
EA: Sillly me.

EA: You have a litttle under 202 hours to killl the final bossses or you alll die.

You collect a BOUNTY of GRIST before moving on to the MOLD IMPS. They are pretty easily dispatched.
> Be Anya.

SANDLERSPRITE: Not necessarily. The Denizens are the final challenge of each of your planets, but they don't have to die.
SANDLERSPRITE: And they aren't the end of the game either.
SANDLERSPRITE: That would be the Black King and Queen.

You approach a turtle.
TURTLE: Talk? What do you mean talk? It's Party Time!

> Be Bart.

You approach the crocodile.
CROCODILE: You would do that? It's a very important Delivery so are you sure you can handle it?

Just sizing up the crate, it doesn't seem that heavy to you. You could probably lift it instead of pushing.

> ==>

This has quest written all over it. If it wasn't for the cold you would bet your new AUTOMATIC CRETIN OPENER would make it easy since you doubt any imps can handle it. On the other hand you have no goals at the moment or any idea on how to get back to your house.

RR: Well it doesn't look too heavy and I should be able to handle any imps easily. But I have no idea where to take it or what to do with it.
RR: So about this I help you and you guide me to where it has to go, tell me about this planet and where to get some furs. Deal?

> Lift the crate.
As you wait for the CROCODILE'S answer you show him that you can in fact lift the crate though you can already tell that if it's a long journey you're gonna need at least break, since it doesn't look like it will fit into your ATTACHE modus thanks to all the things already in it. If only you had remembered to take those comics out after you posted the codes.

Wait, you can easily recreate them later.

> Dump comics.

You take out the comics and despite knowing you can replace them reluctantly throw them in the show.

> Put CRATE in sylladex.

You're still not sure if it will fit and you're not throwing out your food but you try it nonetheless.

Last edited:
> ==>

turtle spin.gif

This turtle is clearly unhinged. You have not seen a more irresponsible bout of self-expression in your life. Is there no method to this creature's madness? You'd be insulted if you were capable of it.

ANYA: This is a dangerous situation.
ANYA: Please take me seriously.
ANYA: Where do I find Polyphemus.

> ==>

The smell of barbeque being carried by the salty breeze reminds you of just how HUNGY you are. Alas, it was not meant to be, for you are on a mission. All of this is very frustrating, but the balalaika has to wait. Besides, you know that if you filled up, you'd need another one of those comfy NAPS.

Frivolity.

ANYA: Right.
ANYA: I will do some first-hand investigating now.
ANYA: Thanks.

> ==>
RA: I
RA: I am speechless
RA: If we have such little time, I humbly request instruction on how to do as much.

> Ciel: Investigate and Inform

While informing your friends of the new, alarming time limit, you decide to try and communicate with some of the salamanders.

CIEL: Uhm... hello
CIEL: My name is Ciel, it's nice to meet you, little salamander...
CIEL: Is everyone alright? I saw those imps attacking the village...
RA: We've got an issue.
RA: Our kind guide is telling me we have around 202 hours to beat the final boss, unless we want to die.
RA: I'm looking into it further...
RA: Bart, try and stay warm... You could see about alchemizing some gloves or a scarf?

> Be Dann

You continue walking alongside the caravan to try and find something... Well..

Adventure related.

Dann: Hey, where yea headed?
Dann: I'll admit i'm kinda wanderin about looking for something to do.

Not easy admitting your just a dumbass wandering a world you have no clue about, but you do anyways.

Oh.

the memo updated, lets see whats up.

Like seriously could they have opened up with that shit? Who are these people? Whats going to kill them? Why is there an arbitrary time limit? How do they get to the final boss? Its like were on a spaceship, trying to explore the galaxy, and all the sudden the ship says "Oh yea lol sorry but life support wont last a week oopsieedoodles :3" Wonderful, great, you just were full of adventurous whimsy and now.

Now.

Now...

...Now you kinda got this wierd sense of drive goin... The danger is kinda... Cool in a way...

Nobody said becoming a god is easy mode after all.

And if anything you're gonna try to be the wickedest god of all. You and youre friends gonna be some fucken pantheon without the usual ties to greek mythology that word connotates. Greeks were cool and all but their gods were assholes.

Zeus.

Enough said.

Also Poseidon is an arse to.

And Ares.

Artemis to.

Athena, yep, ass.

Aphrodite is a big one.

Most greek gods were bastards.

AA: Please pass along this message.
AA: Challenge has been accepted.

Last edited:
> Be Bart.

The CRATE refuses to be CAPTCHALOGUED. You'll have to do this the old fashioned way, using your PATHETIC TEEN MUSCLES.

The CROCODILE takes off, heading towards the nearest SMOKESTACK, or rather the tiny GARAGE attached to it. An ARROW appears on the ground in front of you, pointing to it, and it takes you a moment to realize that this is a HUD item, like a COMPASS in an RPG.

> Be Anya.

The TURTLE, once DOWNRIGHT JOVIAL, has lost some of the PEP in it's STEP. Seems these guys aren't really a fan of the Denizen.

TURTLE: Polyphemus can eat my whole butt! Who needs electricity?

They go back to partying immediately, their friends joining in at the 'sick burn' as you can only imagine the kids these days are calling it.

> Be Ciel.

EA: Simple.
EA: Build alll the way up to Skaia and then fight the King and Queen.
EA: Also make a new universe and reallly, becoming a god wouldn't hurt your chances either.

EA: Simple.

You approach a SALAMANDER.

SALAMANDER: Oh why thank you kind stranger! We were surely doomed! Despair was ever so much in our future!

Wow.

> Dann, join the fleet of carapaced steeds at once.

IGUANA: Into town. Reckon yer lookin' fer a ride? Hop on then.

What a charming southern lizard.

> Ciel: Cry over the salamander

You proceed to sob (internally) over how freakin' cute this little guy is. You wish you could pick him up and take him with you. What if you put him in a funky little sweater!?!

You end up having to take a deep breath, reminding yourself to stay focused on your mission.

CIEL: Of course, little guy! Would you kindly tell me where I am exactly...? I know I am in the Land of Death and Dread as well as the Medium, but aside from that, I do not have much else to go on... Does your quaint little town have a name?
CIEL: I feel like I have become quite lost... so any direction towards anything would be very helpful!
CIEL: I'll be sure to bring you guys some clothing when I get the chance.
CIEL: My apologies, I did not even ask your name!

RA: Become a god?
RA: Create a universe?
RA: Alright, let's focus on the becoming a god part, as you said that will help us win our game and probably not die.
RA: How on earth do you expect us to do that?
RA: (also Dann said 'challenge accepted')

Jesus. Become a god? Create a universe? This is all so much to take in... but you get the feeling you won't be allowed time to process...

You decide to hear out the stranger before you pass on this information to everyone else.

> Dann: Mount up

You have absolutely no experience with horses, but some with ants. Horse don't tend to live underground, a creature that is 75% legs wouldn't fare well when those legs don't have any digging claws. However you have always wanted to ride an big ant, and the one you are currently looking at is regarding you with beautiful precious eyes.

Look at it wiggle waggle its antenai at you, senseing the smells on the air and prodding your hand as you reach forward. You are hesitant at first, hand unsure, but when it pushes it's head in your hand like a cat demanding pets you almost melt.

While not fully sure how to best pet an ant it seems to take any and all love you give, even offering the saddle atop of it's back.

Which you obliege, brain softly wondering if you'll be to heavy for it, but them coming back and reminding you about how strong ants are... Which begs a question of how strong these giant ones are.

You take up the reigns and begin testing as the ant follows the others, your trail is... not quite as stable as the others following suit but you keep up with the caravan easily, even with learning the ins and outs of horsemanship....

Er...

Antmanship?

Either way, you are as giddy as a schoolgirl seeing a pony for the first time.​

>Bart: Follow that ARROW.

You get the feeling this crocodile probably isn't the smartest NPC ever and wonder if you'd have ever gotten any answers from him/her/it, whichever pronoun is correct. Still you might as well deliver the CRATE,. even though you're kinda upset about it leaving.

As you trudge through the snow you try to distract yourself from the cold by reading up on the memo. Looks like Ciel was the only one to post any new info.

So you have only eight days to finish this game or you'll actually die. Yeah you really regret installing SBURB now.

Her comment about making gloves and a scarf is les useful, both because you were already planning on making them and because you don't have acces to the alchemy devices.

> Take a break.

Your arms are starting to hurt so you put the CRATE down for a bit. You really want to sit down or even take a quick nap but force yourself to keep walking in circles to keep at least somewhat warm.

After about five minutes you pick the CRATE up again and resume following the ARROW.

> Ciel: ...

The SALAMANDER stares at you with dea, askew pupils, and says something with so much meaning that it answers all of your questions, even the ones you haven't asked yourself.

SALAMANDER: glub

Profound.

EA: I wouldn't worrry about that, it's late-game stufff.
EA: You are only a couple of rungs up your echeladdders, after alll.
EA: Also, I don't know who this 'Dannn' is.
EA: I'm going to be honest, I only know your broood names.
EA: It's not like I'm trying to start a pact with you or anything. Duh. Obviously.

EA: Don't be weird about it.

> Anya: ... x2

Are you... okay?

> Follow the wooden path.

DANN continues following the CARAVANTS.

When you reach the origin of the ROOTWAY, the base of a MEGAREDWOOD. The ants begin climbing to a small hole halfway up the tree, and you have to hold on pretty tight to not fall off.

When you arrive, you are in a IGUANA VILLAGE built into the tree's cavity. There are a couple of holes leading outside around the place, ANTS and BEETLES crawl in carrying things. Then something that is decidedly NOT a bug crawls inside the hollow. A RESIN BASILISK is attacking with a couple of SAP IMPS.

> Be Bart.

You enter the makeshift shed, and place the CRATE on a small glowing TARGET. The text DELIVERY COMPLETE appears in your sight before leaving, depositing a few BOONDOLLARS into your PORKHOLLOW. Nice!

The CROCODILE does a little dance.

HEAVY DUTY CHAINS connect the floor of this tiny room to a series of WINCHES and PULLYES on the ceiling. A few buttons and levers can be found as well.

Looks like a giant INDUSTRIAL ELEVATOR.

> Be Ciel

So profound, so wise!!!! You give the salamander a pat on the head and an equally profound response.

CIEL: Glub.

Beautiful. Alright, enough with that, it's time to move on. So, you make your way through the village, realizing you probably won't get much information from these little guys, as cute as they are...

RA: I suppose I will simply continue exploring and climbing my echeladder in that case.
RA: Also I have no clue what you are talking about, to be honest
RA: But I have other matters that are more important I believe.
RA: You are very kind for offering your help, so I do appreciate that.
RA: If I may ask, what is your name? (Or brood name, whatever that is)
RA: If you know mine, it would be only fair.

As you communicate, you continue on your journey, going down paths out of the village, going wherever the wind may take you. After all, if you don't know where you're going, might as well go wherever. You have absolutely NO IDEA where any other gates or anything important may be, but you'll try your damnedest to find it.

> Ciel: Wander

> Dann: Engage random encounter

You just found this new batch of friends, you weren't inclined to let them face these bastards alone!

leaping from the ant you were latching onto for dear life a few seconds before, you assume a fighting position against a new foe.

it looks troublesome.

Dangerous.

it shall be a fair fight then.

That was until it spat at you before you even began the proper strife thing.

Which impacted your gel, and your feelings.

>STRIFE

In your retaliation you rush ahead to put the imps between you and basilisk, revving your drill fully to make the biggest amount of noise and draw attention away from the iguana-dudes. Plus, you find it easier to dodge attacks if you know they are coming and not going elsewhere. You crush, perforate and slam your way forwards, each imp giving you abit of gel back from it's drops, you examine the basilisk and note it's a resin one... Which.. is different than sap? maybe? advanced liquid?

Either way, you finally get up in it's face and it attempts to whirl around and tail slap you back, which it dose, but a good block with your drill confers some damage back as.. Well.. it is sharp. though definitly showing some wear and tear.. Err... Actually it dosen't do the spinning anymore. Shit.

Must've knocked something loose inside it!

Or... that rather important looking piece that fell out just now is, in fact, very important.

Damn it.

You refuse to be tilted however, slamming the jammed and broken drill's point in a uppercut upon the basilisk, sending it's spittle skywards, causing you to have to step back and launch a rushing haymaker with the drill, colliding the side of you drill with it's face.

But you weren't done yet!

With a final swing downwards you.. Miss... Impacting the hard wood floor and send chills up your spine, causing the basilisk to spit at you again, eww, you think you got some in your mouth this time. You settle for a whallop to it's head, causing it to burst into resin.

Well that was painful.​

>Bart: Ride elevator.

You really wish you could pick up one of those HEAVY DUTY CHAINS but that simply isn't possible. So instead you'll just ride the elevator.

> Prepare for ambush.

Well of course you've played enough videogames to know that a moving elevator is a prime ambush location.

As if on cue three TIN IMPS reveal themselves, one wearing a Batman mask, one with a cape while the third has those spikes from Batman's gloves growing out of it's arms.

> Deal with them.

You take out your AUTOMATIC CRETIN OPENER and, after making sure you won't hit the crocodile, throw it in the rough direction of the IMPS. Once fully extended you swing it horizontally, hoping to hit all three at once.​

Last edited:
> [S] Anya: Nope.

Nope. Nuh-uh. You don't have the time for this, this is dumb. The only thing you're less in the mood for than terrible spastic turtle creatures are terrible spastic turtle creatures which also happen to be overwhelmingly jovial. You like to think that you have a strong patience, but you also know when not to waste precious time.

You'll just find the cyclops yourself. How hard can it be to find a cyclops anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back